who has Tier 3 nirvana?

2»

Comments

• Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    do you even read whats going on before you post?

first quote http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=11690832#post11690832
    second quote http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=11734562#post11734562
    Man's quote http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=11692852#post11692852
    Spell's last quote http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=11969932#post11969932

This may be true but like you already made yourself look like a fool I'm just going to say: lrnzurforumz.
    ninja edit: for the record I cant care less about who did it first and most ppl dont give a **** either they are just joking...get over it.

now; keep going...Im on lunch and bored b:cute

u dint get it , why bothering on quoting and editing a comment just for trash talk?

ur replay make you a ninja fool. If you rly dont care about who did first why you reply Oo. Go eat your lunch and don't get a indigestion by caring a lot of who did it first ;D .
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I don't care about who did it first and what I posted doesn't have anything to do with this thread and why? because for some ppl is fun and for me is entertaining <3
  • anonymousposter
    anonymousposter Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    u dint get it , why bothering on quoting and editing a comment just for trash talk?

ur replay make you a ninja fool. If you rly dont care about who did first why you reply Oo. Go eat your lunch and don't get a indigestion by caring a lot of who did it first ;D .

Do ninja fools have nice crayons and SOCCERBALLS?heuaheuaheua
    edited May 2012
    Do ninja fools have nice crayons and SOCCERBALLS?heuaheuaheua

i was expecting you , but this is between ninjas fools and you are a fool archer.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2006/181/3/6/Ninja_Fool_by_Folded_Paper_Figure.jpg

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • anonymousposter
    anonymousposter Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i was expecting you , but this is between ninjas fools and you are a fool archer.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2006/181/3/6/Ninja_Fool_by_Folded_Paper_Figure.jpg

Fine. You cannot play with the
    SoCcerBALL, the crayons, and r6 +12 any longer.
  • daveted
    daveted Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    OMG u must have so much envy and hate to edit spellcaster comments and talk trash him .

lolwhat?

Apostasy, do us all a favor and stop acting like a forum worm, spreading from one thread to the next ultimately ruining them. Attention seeking can be tolerated to a certain point.

I do not see any edited quotes like Spell tried to indicate. I am sorry if someone took it as a personal attack or felt exposed. Makes no sense to me. They wrote it after all.
    If you have trouble using forums tools ask for help, buy a book or take a course.

Those are quotes from two topics regarding warsong more then a year ago while you were still trying to find you way to south banker in Archo. Back then faction competed to finish that instance. This is what I posted earlier:

This is how factions did warsong in the past:
    What cool drops did you get? Post up a guide or video; that would be sweet!! Some say Infamy did it, others say QQme, I can't verify either one. Now Vicious talking about it. Wonder who will be first to provide the screenies or vid? Anyway congratz coz I know this is a difficult accomplishment and something to be proud of.

b:bored

QQme

the claim:
    Hello guys,

I was just wondering how many factions finished full warsong.

Some say infamy did finish it back in the days but I would like some SS about that cause i can hardly believe they did it.

As far as I know, QQme was the only one on the server to do a Full Warsong and get the Drops from the last boss.

I will kindly ask Enemy to post the Screen shots of our endeavor.

Has anyone tried doing full Warsong? With what squad? Who soloed which lane? Please offer details for the ones that keep trying, it might be helpful for them to know.

Anyhow, I want to congratulate the QQme squads lead by Man for facing the horrible last boss in Warsong.

Love you QQme!

motivation:
    Well, I wish warsong were more popular but the drops really suck. Those emblems should worth at least 1mil each and be used for something important, after all Warsong is one of the endgame instances, for bh100.

QQme method:
    If anyone has fought the last boss of warsong they know he is serious business.

I even want to say he has been reworked, but regardless Infamy killed last warsong boss like 9 months ago.

A good typical party set up would be

earth = 5 aps
    wood = 5 aps
    water = 5aps
    metal = 5aps
    fire = 5 aps
    cleric = herp derp
    I am sorry to say it Dylena but you might not have hit the last boss. The last boss is a round guy with Life(4 817 508) who spawns aids who are like all the other bosses you have killed, they mass attack slow, occult ice, 4k hits and the last boss hits like 6k dmg on my wizard(who has 21k phis defence) so trust me, when he goes 5 aps, the veno debuffs, he rebuffs again, u need to run. I dont think Aasimar managed to kill that boss so fast, really cause last time, we had 3 aps DDs on him and he died in like 9 min and he chased us like 3 times while buffed. We also squad wiped 4 times before that so that boss is one big Pain in the Wall, ijs.

QQme proof:

-NONE-

we took your word for it.

Vicious

the claim:

Hello guys,

I was just wondering how many factions finished full warsong.

Some say QQme did finish it back in the days but I would like some SS about that cause i can hardly believe they did it.

As far as I know, Vicious was the only one on the server to do a Full Warsong and get the Drops from the last boss.

I will kindly ask Bastilla to post the Screen shots of our endeavor.

Has anyone tried doing full Warsong? With what squad? Who soloed which lane? Please offer details for the ones that keep trying, it might be helpful for them to know.

Anyhow, I want to congratulate the Vicious squads lead by Dylena for facing the horrible last boss in Warsong.

Love you Vicious!

motivation:
    2nd run for fun. b:cute

Vicious method:
    Sounds like ur strat sucked. Maybe you should have lured the boss away. b:chuckle
    Hmm QQme said it was kinda hard... Wasnt that hard at all. Kinda easy actually.
    or....we killed it before it had time to frenzy/5aps/purge. b:cute

Actually Infamy finished the first and im aware of that, made the thread as a joke. Full warsong is a walk in the park compared to most things you can do latley. It just requiers alot of time to do it cuz of the mobs being OP.

Also we did it barbless as in Aasimar being the tank, not pure aps squad since I sold my fists, Val is a psy, adri is a cleric and soul is a pure bow archer. Fishy is 4 and Aasi being the only 5aps person.

Vicious proof:

2nd run for fun. b:cute

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

PS. Pro spray paint Adri. *cough cough*

Nice to see things haven't changed around here.
    QQme still thinks they important.
    Vicious still proving them wrong.
    Rest of RT minding their own business.

Sorry BungaSakura again, did not want to make it about factions but a nice history of RT and that instance might enrich this topic.
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    do you even read whats going on before you post?

first quote http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=11690832#post11690832
    second quote http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=11734562#post11734562
    Man's quote http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=11692852#post11692852
    Spell's last quote http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=11969932#post11969932

This may be true but like you already made yourself look like a fool I'm just going to say: lrnzurforumz.
    ninja edit: for the record I cant care less about who did it first and most ppl dont give a **** either they are just joking...get over it.

now; keep going...Im on lunch and bored b:cute

just to quote, look at the links for those of you saying spell's quotes were edited.... direct thread the quotes were posted off..... but hey keep at it :)

p.s. im not refering to you shield, just pointing out your post since some seem to have jumped over it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    OMG u must have so much envy and hate to edit spellcaster comments and talk trash him . Just ignore him and be happy

1. Note the name of post author that you decided to quote.
    daveted wrote: »
    lolwhat? Apostasy, do us all a favor and stop acting like a forum worm, spreading from one thread to the next ultimately ruining them. Attention seeking can be tolerated to a certain point.

I do not see any edited quotes like Spell tried to indicate. I am sorry if someone took it as a personal attack or felt exposed. Makes no sense to me. They wrote it after all.
    If you have trouble using forums tools ask for help, buy a book or take a course.

Those are quotes from two topics regarding warsong more then a year ago while you were still trying to find you way to south banker in Archo. Back then faction competed to finish that instance. This is what I posted earlier:

This is how factions did warsong in the past:[/COLOR]

2. Note yourself an idiot. I NEVER post on alts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    MansVisa - Raging Tide Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited May 2012

2. Note yourself an idiot. I NEVER post on alts .But I have been known to troll myself in WC with my cleric

fixedb:victoryb:bye
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Alts are silly. If you were a barb, what type would u be?
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    If I were a barb I would be a koala barb, but alas they dont have them in gameb:surrender
    edited May 2012

2. Note yourself an idiot. I NEVER post on alts.

cmon , you know that i am you b:laugh.

• Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    But I have been known to troll myself in WC with my cleric

fixed

name once i trolled myself with my cleric, SaintLucifer? I've wc'd with him certainly, bu am i really supposed to jump toons everytime i want to wc while i'm on an alt? Apostasy and SaintLucifer are both on the same account. b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • daveted
    edited June 2012
    cmon , you know that i am you b:laugh.
    name once i trolled myself with my cleric, SaintLucifer? I've wc'd with him certainly, bu am i really supposed to jump toons everytime i want to wc while i'm on an alt? Apostasy and SaintLucifer are both on the same account. b:question

Apostasy, do us all a favor and stop acting like a forum worm, spreading from one thread to the next ultimately ruining them. Attention seeking can be tolerated to a certain point.

Thank you.
    edited June 2012
    Thank you.

What went through teddybear's mind when he chose daveted as a trolling alt?
    edited June 2012
    Thank you.

Ninja fool XD, u still believe i am apostasy? I am a alchemist ,look at me

Dont let your bad feelings against qqme consume your logic and common sense...

• ForumPolice - Lothranis
    ForumPolice - Lothranis Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Hei, how many people in RT have tier 3? and who are they? and also what u guys think of the new update? me myself really like this new update. Now everyone need to working their own gear, not only CS or golddig hehe.

Note: pls on this thread no need to fight about faction. b:surrender

b:puzzled and you don't gold dig? b:question
  • daveted
    edited June 2012
    What went through teddybear's mind when he chose daveted as a trolling alt?

wrong again. more luck next time.

first post and an insult straight off the bat!
    I think freedom is about the right to have ones own beliefs, but this is.. meh, never mind.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Yes im a gold digger. I have rank 9 +12 and shard JSoD. Im so pro on gold digging b:cute

Happy?
    edited June 2012
    Yes im a gold digger. I have rank 9 +12 and shard JSoD. Im so pro on gold digging b:cute

Happy?
    If u dont have r9 3rd recast ur a non factor. Dig some more.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    If u dont have r9 3rd recast ur a non factor. Dig some more.

Felixa got platinum gold dig card, she might need lessons from her. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Felixa got platinum gold dig card, she might need lessons from her. b:chuckle

lrn2properlyspellpeoplesnameswhenyouinsultthemattheveryleast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."