who has Tier 3 nirvana?

Options
BungaSakura - Raging Tide
BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Tideswell (East)
Hei, how many people in RT have tier 3? and who are they? and also what u guys think of the new update? me myself really like this new update. Now everyone need to working their own gear, not only CS or golddig hehe.

Note: pls on this thread no need to fight about faction. b:surrender
Post edited by BungaSakura - Raging Tide on

Comments

• MansVisa - Raging Tide
    MansVisa - Raging Tide Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Why does it matter who has it? There are lots of people farming T3, some have it already. Maybe they feel no need to go "oh look at me" in the forums.b:bye
  • anonymousposter
    anonymousposter Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I heard QQme cannot kill the bosses to get the mats to recast b:laughb:cuteb:victory
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I heard QQme cannot kill the bosses to get the mats to recast b:laughb:cuteb:victory

Yet a DoT archer from Vicious can do it. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hei, how many people in RT have tier 3? and who are they? and also what u guys think of the new update? me myself really like this new update. Now everyone need to working their own gear, not only CS or golddig hehe.

Note: pls on this thread no need to fight about faction. b:surrender

I can see how much your friends care about what you say b:chuckle

No tier 3 for me, still working on R8 recast. b:laugh
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The only person that I know of is Revenge with his top but I'm pretty sure a lot of people made theirs, haven't seen others due to my heavy inactivity.
    I can see how much your friends care about what you say b:chuckle

No tier 3 for me, still working on R8 recast. b:laugh

Say what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

you cant live without thinking of qqme, is part of your live. b:dirty
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    armor wise , soulhunter got his helmet as the first piece of t3nirvana armor on the server, then im second with my chestplate. weapon wise rabidfishy has the t3 bow and ariesbreath has the wand. and to my knowledge thats all thats on the server currently. im about to go t3 my boots when im not lazy and buys uncannies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

SuCKERBalL **** orale ke?
  • anonymousposter
    anonymousposter Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

Yes. You are right. I want R6 +12, TT90 and Crayonstoo.

JAJAJAJA
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    _Saint needed 5 more of them badges last i heard.. and that was like 2 days ago..
    so he should have a piece of t3
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Say what?

That's right b:chuckle
  • JanCute - Raging Tide
    JanCute - Raging Tide Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    armor wise , soulhunter got his helmet as the first piece of t3nirvana armor on the server, then im second with my chestplate. weapon wise rabidfishy has the t3 bow and ariesbreath has the wand. and to my knowledge thats all thats on the server currently. im about to go t3 my boots when im not lazy and buys uncannies.

My belly so cute...not everyone is so pro like u, but but open ur eye and maybe u find more recasts, but omg im sure vicious made first, im sure!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Well then care to share who has T3 in QQme? Because you guys must be doing so well in full Warsoul.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Yes. You are right. I want R6 +12, TT90 and Crayonstoo.

JAJAJAJA

hurrdur = anonymousposter

is very pathetic supporting your own comments using one of your many alt accounts. b:laugh

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • JanCute - Raging Tide
    JanCute - Raging Tide Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Well then care to share who has T3 in QQme? Because you guys must be doing so well in full Warsoul.

whats full warsoul?b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I heard Ulquioraa's full R9 squad failed warsong b:chuckle
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Warsong* my bad but the question still stands but I doubt you have a answer :3
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    QQ Vicious

QQ QQme

QQ We were first

Who cares. Enjoy the damn game, maybe if people got along better instead of arguing about who's better at this or better at that, the game would be a lot more enjoyable for EVERYONE.b:bye
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    My belly so cute...not everyone is so pro like u, but but open ur eye and maybe u find more recasts, but omg im sure vicious made first, im sure!!

ok, find me someone who got an armor piece on our server before me and soulhunter then maybe i'll agree with you. otherwise my statement of "as far as i know" stands and even if others has the pieces doesnt mean im wrong as they could have gotten them after me and soul got our armors. as for weapons please enlighten me, how many in qqme has a weapon? last i heard ulq had a squad that attempted final boss then gave up so vilead a vicious member who was on that run invited 5 vicious people to go and finish it for the drops. oh and i also heard he wasted 500k charm trying to tank it, gotta say that kinda makes me tear up a bit from sheer laughter when dylena a full dot sharded archer can tank it with a maximum of what.... 100k charm loss? and thats on a bad run....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I'll put money on it that someone from Delemari was probably first as they are all either full R9's or full T2 Vanab:bye
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    i think getting tier 3 nirvana is not that hard since u can get the essence of defence on last boss lunar. and u can get badge from bosses in warsong and lunar. if i wanna make tier 3 nirvana boot, i can make it now. but im saving my badge for making weapon. sad thing is from 5 full warsong i did, never drop wand moldb:cry.

I think QQme also did many full warsong since i can see Man, Spell_Caster in warsong everytime im in Santuary. Maybe the run that failed is just one and they had bad luck from that boss. But this is the first time im soo happy choosing full nirvana, cause i can upgrade my gear b:victory.

Only the problem is the refine, but i dont mind start from the beginning cause most of my gear is only +7 and flawless shard hehehe. anyway gratz for ppl who getting tier 3 nirvana, either from Vicious, QQme, leviathan, wanted or any other faction b:cute
  • daveted
    daveted Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    This is how factions did warsong in the past:
    What cool drops did you get? Post up a guide or video; that would be sweet!! Some say Infamy did it, others say QQme, I can't verify either one. Now Vicious talking about it. Wonder who will be first to provide the screenies or vid? Anyway congratz coz I know this is a difficult accomplishment and something to be proud of.

b:bored

QQme

the claim:
    Hello guys,

I was just wondering how many factions finished full warsong.

Some say infamy did finish it back in the days but I would like some SS about that cause i can hardly believe they did it.

As far as I know, QQme was the only one on the server to do a Full Warsong and get the Drops from the last boss.

I will kindly ask Enemy to post the Screen shots of our endeavor.

Has anyone tried doing full Warsong? With what squad? Who soloed which lane? Please offer details for the ones that keep trying, it might be helpful for them to know.

Anyhow, I want to congratulate the QQme squads lead by Man for facing the horrible last boss in Warsong.

Love you QQme!

motivation:
    Well, I wish warsong were more popular but the drops really suck. Those emblems should worth at least 1mil each and be used for something important, after all Warsong is one of the endgame instances, for bh100.

QQme method:
    If anyone has fought the last boss of warsong they know he is serious business.

I even want to say he has been reworked, but regardless Infamy killed last warsong boss like 9 months ago.

A good typical party set up would be

earth = 5 aps
    wood = 5 aps
    water = 5aps
    metal = 5aps
    fire = 5 aps
    cleric = herp derp
    I am sorry to say it Dylena but you might not have hit the last boss. The last boss is a round guy with Life(4 817 508) who spawns aids who are like all the other bosses you have killed, they mass attack slow, occult ice, 4k hits and the last boss hits like 6k dmg on my wizard(who has 21k phis defence) so trust me, when he goes 5 aps, the veno debuffs, he rebuffs again, u need to run. I dont think Aasimar managed to kill that boss so fast, really cause last time, we had 3 aps DDs on him and he died in like 9 min and he chased us like 3 times while buffed. We also squad wiped 4 times before that so that boss is one big Pain in the Wall, ijs.

QQme proof:

-NONE-

we took your word for it.

Vicious

the claim:

Hello guys,

I was just wondering how many factions finished full warsong.

Some say QQme did finish it back in the days but I would like some SS about that cause i can hardly believe they did it.

As far as I know, Vicious was the only one on the server to do a Full Warsong and get the Drops from the last boss.

I will kindly ask Bastilla to post the Screen shots of our endeavor.

Has anyone tried doing full Warsong? With what squad? Who soloed which lane? Please offer details for the ones that keep trying, it might be helpful for them to know.

Anyhow, I want to congratulate the Vicious squads lead by Dylena for facing the horrible last boss in Warsong.

Love you Vicious!

motivation:
    2nd run for fun. b:cute

Vicious method:
    Sounds like ur strat sucked. Maybe you should have lured the boss away. b:chuckle
    Hmm QQme said it was kinda hard... Wasnt that hard at all. Kinda easy actually.
    or....we killed it before it had time to frenzy/5aps/purge. b:cute

Actually Infamy finished the first and im aware of that, made the thread as a joke. Full warsong is a walk in the park compared to most things you can do latley. It just requiers alot of time to do it cuz of the mobs being OP.

Also we did it barbless as in Aasimar being the tank, not pure aps squad since I sold my fists, Val is a psy, adri is a cleric and soul is a pure bow archer. Fishy is 4 and Aasi being the only 5aps person.

Vicious proof:

2nd run for fun. b:cute

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

PS. Pro spray paint Adri. *cough cough*

Nice to see things haven't changed around here.
    QQme still thinks they important.
    Vicious still proving them wrong.
    Rest of RT minding their own business.

Sorry BungaSakura, did not want to make it about factions but a nice history of RT and that instance might enrich this topic.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Oo oo even though I'm 1 year 3 months late, throw in this video to the proof stack. xD
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Sexy archer with 6.4k HP. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    daveted wrote: »
    This is how factions did warsong in the past:

QQme

the claim:

motivation:

QQme method:

QQme proof:

-NONE-

we took your word for it.

Vicious

the claim:

motivation:

Vicious method:

Vicious proof:

Nice to see things haven't changed around here.
    QQme still thinks they important.
    Vicious still proving them wrong.
    Rest of RT minding their own business.

Sorry BungaSakura, did not want to make it about factions but a nice history of RT and that instance might enrich this topic.

Lol @this fail alt with so much time on his hands.
    Fail editing is fail, dont write stuff and quote me as if i would have said that.

Now, QQme just did full warsong with 3wizzies, barb, cleric and 1 aps bm.
    Can vicu pull that off?
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Fail editing is fail, dont write stuff and quote me as if i would have said that.

Now, QQme just did full warsong with 3wizzies, barb, cleric and 1 aps bm.
    Can vicu pull that off?

Video proof or it didn't happen b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Spell, click on the tiny red arrow on the quote...lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • daveted
    daveted Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

Are you saying you did not write that?

If so, you should be more careful who you give your account info to.

On the other hand, those quotes have all the elements of a classic Spell_Caster/ArchMichel post.

So Spell, you have two options:
    1) Live with the shame of writing it
    2) Live with the ban for account sharing
    b:laugh b:surrender

In all fairness to you Spell, your apparent 'senility' is to be expected. Why feel a need to face your demons and learn from your mistakes? I mean, looking at your last post, it's obvious you didn't mean to lie by negating your the the author of the post. It just slipped your mind, right?

Looking forward to here more from you on this topic.

If in doubt, follow thees instructions:
    Spell, click on the tiny red arrow on the quote...lol.

-The Ghost of Christmas Past
    edited May 2012
    Options
    daveted wrote: »
    Are you saying you did not write that?

If so, you should be more careful who you give your account info to.

On the other hand, those quotes have all the elements of a classic Spell_Caster/ArchMichel post.

So Spell, you have two options:
    1) Live with the shame of writing it
    2) Live with the ban for account sharing
    b:laugh b:surrender

In all fairness to you Spell, your apparent 'senility' is to be expected. Why feel a need to face your demons and learn from your mistakes? I mean, looking at your last post, it's obvious you didn't mean to lie by negating your the the author of the post. It just slipped your mind, right?

Looking forward to here more from you on this topic.

If in doubt, follow thees instructions:

-The Ghost of Christmas Past

OMG u must have so much envy and hate to edit spellcaster comments and talk trash him . Just ignore him and be happy b:pleased

Who did first? who knows?? valk,qqme,vicious and many other factions was trying to do full warsong at the same time. There pics but in what time pics was taken? What kind of people are worried on taking pics and posting them on forums to only say 'YAY we are the first ones lets make a tread and bash others factions".

The first squad that completed full warsong was a squad of friends with members of different factions. But you know what? , there no SS or Video to prove it , but you know what? they really don't care....

• Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    OMG u must have so much envy and hate to edit spellcaster comments and talk trash him . Just ignore him and be happy b:pleased

do you even read whats going on before you post?

first quote http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=11690832#post11690832
    second quote http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=11734562#post11734562
    Man's quote http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=11692852#post11692852
    Spell's last quote http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=11969932#post11969932

The first squad that completed full warsong was a squad of friends with members of different factions.

This may be true but like you already made yourself look like a fool I'm just going to say: lrnzurforumz.
    ninja edit: for the record I cant care less about who did it first and most ppl dont give a **** either they are just joking...get over it.

now; keep going...Im on lunch and bored b:cute