6 digits

Wadzio - Lost City
Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
long time ago Amour hit BIGGYLUV for 26k and it was some awesome damage and the ss was going over and over on forums and WC. Today I also made some really epic dmg...

20120526003132.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm sorry Krexus that was on You. You are good sports, man. I guess this is the highest dmg some1 with R9 gear took in open PvP.

Special Thx to El Grande Taco Veno (Azura) and I Cant count right BM (OneTwoFour)
Because size really MATTERS!!!
Post edited by Wadzio - Lost City on

Comments

• rubber08
    rubber08 Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Could at least hide the fact he was dragoned and amped you might have looked better x.x
    Also nice acting all cool you got in tha gettho gang now..can i get a gang nickname please i wanna play with the cool kids qq
    Bergamote-R9 102 EA LostCity server
    page me if you think you can beat me b:laugh
  • SSCaster - Lost City
    SSCaster - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Well now I understand why you could nail some of the numbers I saw on the ranking page....
  • Conqbankll - Lost City
    Conqbankll - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Do u jerk off with this pic?
  • Marzenia - Lost City
    Marzenia - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    nice op wiz, gz
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Drop some maor
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Drop some maor

moar*
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Well i found something more interesting in your core profile:

Quest Novice

Complete 50 Unique Quests.
    Mar.05,2012 @ 5:40 pm

Congrats! b:chuckle
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    All those debuffs and you only hit 101k? Lol.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    so many haters

and regenbogen is still on your nuts bro lul
    Here we go again....
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Well i found something more interesting in your core profile:

Quest Novice

Complete 50 Unique Quests.
    Mar.05,2012 @ 5:40 pm

Congrats! b:chuckle

The quests are from my ep alt that I recently lvled to 100
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • _PsyChotic_ - Lost City
    _PsyChotic_ - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    long time ago Amour hit BIGGYLUV for 26k and it was some awesome damage and the ss was going over and over on forums and WC. Today I also made some really epic dmg...

20120526003132.png

I'm sorry Krexus that was on You. You are good sports, man. I guess this is the highest dmg some1 with R9 gear took in open PvP.

Special Thx to El Grande Taco Veno (Azura) and I Cant count right BM (OneTwoFour)

I wish i would hit that hard =(
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    interesting, i wonder how much my friend would hit on me with debuffs then, he hit on me 78k crit with Blade Tempest without debuffs b:shocked
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    For that much damage would have to be amp, dragon, psn, spark, probably myriad mdef break too. I know BIGGYLUV hit me for 66k ona crit right after he got +12 wep and full r9 was with myriad, amp, dragon, psn I hadn't finished my jades only had about 40-50 def lvls. Still crazy dmg though.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    Lnsomnia - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Undine,genie spark,veno`s amp,extreme poison,lv11 dragon and seeker`s def lvl debuff. Grats on 101k . Please grow guts and show up for TW instead of wasting your time on that.b:thanks
  • Conqbankll - Lost City
    Conqbankll - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Undine,genie spark,veno`s amp,extreme poison,lv11 dragon and seeker`s def lvl debuff. Grats on 101k . Please grow guts and show up for TW instead of wasting your time on that.b:thanks

**** u trash
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited May 2012

not showing up for TW pisses you off so much I think it's done on purpose.
    Here we go again....
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    hmmmmm...... when I drink too much it sometimes looks like I got 6 digits on each hand and foot
  • I_M_Drama - Harshlands
    I_M_Drama - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2012

20120526003132.png

arent you that guy who glitched frost to level like 5 chars to 105? i dont really think you have anything to be proud of. unless your in game wife finally got her unibrow fixed b:victory
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    arent you that guy who glitched frost to level like 5 chars to 105? i dont really think you have anything to be proud of. unless your in game wife finally got her unibrow fixed b:victory

b:chuckle
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainRush - Lost City
    RainRush - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2012

lol. good timesb:cute. nice to see old faces still around
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    lol. good timesb:cute. nice to see old faces still around

would be nice to see in game- ur still on my 99% dead FL b:cold
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    lol Amour that was back when PWI was fun and not some trash game they ruined the **** out of thanks China you ****ed up another great thing
  • Zgod - Lost City
    Zgod - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    lol fyi the damage rankings at 1k were all hit with full debuffs using the seekers skill to knock all debuffs from being hit outside sz onto the mob. which is how kelben hit 2.3mil or what ever and alot others too. kinda weird though in tw wadzio hit me 10k crit and i was dragoned...
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited July 2012
    lol fyi the damage rankings at 1k were all hit with full debuffs using the seekers skill to knock all debuffs from being hit outside sz onto the mob. which is how kelben hit 2.3mil or what ever and alot others too. kinda weird though in tw wadzio hit me 10k crit and i was dragoned...

get a veno to reduce your res/def by 100% b:bye
  • leftside
    leftside Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    So if I hit Wishess for 58k with his full JoSD's and **** in his gears, would that equate to hitting a "normal" r9 barb for over 100k as well?

http://i46.tinypic.com/jrd1z8.jpg
  • wadzio
    wadzio Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    leftside wrote: »
    So if I hit Wishess for 58k with his full JoSD's and **** in his gears, would that equate to hitting a "normal" r9 barb for over 100k as well?

http://i46.tinypic.com/jrd1z8.jpg

nice dmg on Wishess. But Krexus also has r9, he is full vit stones, g15 cube neck, etc. I wouldnt call him a normal barb. Looking at his gears he is way over the average. Other difference is that in 1 vs 1 I doubt You would ever kill Wishess, so far I beat Krexus in every single 1 vs 1 we had :)

On side note

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pwFEroxtRU&feature=plcp

GZ on wasting ur chi on sutra at start of the duel and in the combo with mountain seize and will of phoenix while 2handed used dew pot and soul of fire. Its even more funny to see u domained. Wasted all sparks, wasted genie. Terribad.
  • leftside
    leftside Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    My sutra combo would have killed him if he didn't use a dew pot, but non the less I at least respect him more now that he did fight me 1v1 instead of the constant gank fest from you. Also I think you missed the main point of my comment about wishess, but hopefully common sense will kick in for you sooner or later.

http://oi42.tinypic.com/15oxqtf.jpg

^ Ghetto *** pic b:laugh
  • wadzio
    wadzio Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    leftside wrote: »
    My sutra combo would have killed him if he didn't use a dew pot, but non the less I at least respect him more now that he did fight me 1v1 instead of the constant gank fest from you. Also I think you missed the main point of my comment about wishess, but hopefully common sense will kick in for you sooner or later.

http://oi42.tinypic.com/15oxqtf.jpg

^ Ghetto *** pic b:laugh
    he used dew pot before u sutra, right after u shrinked to him. You not only wasted all sparks, but also ur domain. You rejected to fight me 1 vs 1, so well xD

Again I said the dmg is nice, but 101k > 58k.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited July 2012
    the only way to settle this is if you guys kill each other over and over again b:chuckle