6 digits

2»

Comments

• Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    meh, this was done by an unbuffed r9 +12 sin on my 87 unbuffed archer; no dg, no veno amp, no debuffs, but it was a crit (no zerk, and yes on the harshlands server).

http://oi48.tinypic.com/14w62yh.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • witniss
    witniss Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    meh, this was done by an unbuffed r9 +12 sin on my 87 unbuffed archer; no dg, no veno amp, no debuffs, but it was a crit (no zerk, and yes on the harshlands server).

Wtf he has recast Chest so he lost the 20 attack lvl and he's jaded not dots and I was kinda expecting that hit from bsiwad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited July 2012

this 101k dmg isnt my highest dmg ever.... Its my highest dmg on a r9 character... I dont even wanna think on my dmg on lvl 87 ea -.-
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    this 101k dmg isnt my highest dmg ever.... Its my highest dmg on a r9 character... I dont even wanna think on my dmg on lvl 87 ea -.-

Mulling over this thread <very briefly> and this is no offence to Wadzio <love you to bits honey> but I keep thinking... anything more than a mouthful is a waste... b:chuckleb:shutup
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited July 2012

this is total bs. Unbuffed sin triple spark with r9+12 has high end wpn damage of about 27k. Let's say full dot, which gives 163 attack lvl. Let's say the 87 had 0 defenses. The highest u can hit is 104k with a zerk crit with headhunt. If this was r9r2+12 with full dot, frenzied the highest damage would be 147.2k with zerk crit, which mean about 73k with crit.
    edited July 2012
    this is total bs. Unbuffed sin triple spark with r9+12 has high end wpn damage of about 27k. Let's say full dot, which gives 163 attack lvl. Let's say the 87 had 0 defenses. The highest u can hit is 104k with a zerk crit with headhunt. If this was r9r2+12 with full dot, frenzied the highest damage would be 147.2k with zerk crit, which mean about 73k with crit.

here's the full SS:

http://postimage.org/image/5ennr3033/

now people should be able to see how it's done...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    here's the full SS:

http://postimage.org/image/5ennr3033/

now people should be able to see how it's done...

bro, math don't lie... and that screenshot showed nothing...
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Why is no1 posting Cheze's screenshot?
    Or was that a big fake? :P
    edited July 2012
    bro, math don't lie... and that screenshot showed nothing...

look at ikazuchi's red name
    look at the guard on the left, how it's facing towards archosaur, as if he was running back to his post...
    and then remember the assassin's morai skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    look at the guard on the left, how it's facing towards archosaur, as if he was running back to his post...

how was this damage by r9+12 sin? This was the guard's damage... which is completely unrelated to anything in the thread...
    edited July 2012
    how was this damage by r9+12 sin? This was the guard's damage... which is completely unrelated to anything in the thread...

says was sin's damage in the log. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    For the record, the sin grabbed the guard, cast Death Chain on the 87 archer, Focused Minded the incoming hit from the guard, and let a large majority of the true damage transfer over to the archer via Death Chain. Don't forget that even when Focused Mind reduces incoming damage to 1, it doesn't mean anything affecting it will be 1. Best example would be Bramble on yourself. Have a melee class attack you while you have Focused Mind and Bramble on, and when Focused Mind reduces the hit to 1, it will still reflect based on what the full damage would have been.

Further details that add to my conclusion:
    -Guard can be attacked/agro'd regardless of color of name (unless blue on a PvE server).
    -The guard on the left is facing the opposite direction, which is the direction he would face after resetting if agro'd outside of West Gate, so the guard has obviously been agro'd.
    -The sin is flying from the looks of it, which would make sense since he/she was resetting the guard
    -The sin has all self-buffs activated, and if a 100+ sin needs all of those activated on a PvP server vs an 87 archer, then something's not right.
    -The sin is asking how much damage was done since Death Link/Chain doesn't tell the sin using it how much damage was transferred. As the damage dealer, any zerk crit hit of a sin from the sin's perspective will be seen from them. It will also always show up in the damage log on the sin's screen. Zerk crits AoEs are usually delayed, but will eventually show up in the damage log.

Only thing to prove me wrong is video footage.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • witniss
    witniss Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    For the record, the sin grabbed the guard, cast Death Chain on the 87 archer, Focused Minded the incoming hit from the guard, and let a large majority of the true damage transfer over to the archer via Death Chain. Don't forget that even when Focused Mind reduces incoming damage to 1, it doesn't mean anything affecting it will be 1. Best example would be Bramble on yourself. Have a melee class attack you while you have Focused Mind and Bramble on, and when Focused Mind reduces the hit to 1, it will still reflect based on what the full damage would have been.

Further details that add to my conclusion:
    -Guard can be attacked/agro'd regardless of color of name (unless blue on a PvE server).
    -The guard on the left is facing the opposite direction, which is the direction he would face after resetting if agro'd outside of West Gate, so the guard has obviously been agro'd.
    -The sin is flying from the looks of it, which would make sense since he/she was resetting the guard
    -The sin has all self-buffs activated, and if a 100+ sin needs all of those activated on a PvP server vs an 87 archer, then something's not right.
    -The sin is asking how much damage was done since Death Link/Chain doesn't tell the sin using it how much damage was transferred. As the damage dealer, any zerk crit hit of a sin from the sin's perspective will be seen from them. It will also always show up in the damage log on the sin's screen. Zerk crits AoEs are usually delayed, but will eventually show up in the damage log.

Only thing to prove me wrong is video footage.
    veno got pwnt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    man, ppl have no idea what the word "relevance" means...
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    It's not really that term more than just the blatant knowledge of what the sin did.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!