Comments

• Aboodd - Dreamweaver
    Aboodd - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    No, took too long to get int, not gonna bother rerolling
  • Aboodd - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    So i just noticed something interesting that i missed earlier, each refine attempt required 5 mirages instead of the regular 2, checked with r9 g16 daggers and it still requires 2, so its not part of the update for all g16 weapons.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So i just noticed something interesting that i missed earlier, each refine attempt required 5 mirages instead of the regular 2, checked with r9 g16 daggers and it still requires 2, so its not part of the update for all g16 weapons.

Well, looks like orb refining t3 nirvy weapons it is.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • //ONDER - Raging Tide
    //ONDER - Raging Tide Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Does someone knows if only the last boss in warsong drops mold of G16 Weapons or there are some other bosses too dropping the weapon molds?
  • Eyestabyew - Heavens Tear
    Eyestabyew - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Does someone knows if only the last boss in warsong drops mold of G16 Weapons or there are some other bosses too dropping the weapon molds?

Only this one.
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Lol fists and claws were so 2009. In fact, this whole game is so 2009.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Aboodd - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Lol fists and claws were so 2009. In fact, this whole game is so 2009.

Dont play/read the forums if you don't like it b:victory
  • Omnicon - Dreamweaver
    Omnicon - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Grats Abood :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aboodd - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Grats Abood :P

Ty :P
  • DaRkYuYo - Dreamweaver
    DaRkYuYo - Dreamweaver Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    imma get those for my veno b:sin
    b:chuckleb:pleasedb:laugh
    beer and cigs makes me play pwi even more :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Congrats on -int Aboodd, sure you lost your refine when you re-rolled them? Didn't seem to happen for armour piece. I know about socket, shards being lost every time. If weapon, armour follow different rules, well that would be odd.

I also had great fun farming the molds with my faction, friends. Far more interesting than the usual runs we do everyday.

5 mirages b:shocked, better of going orbs if not lucky in the first few tries.

Let's see what BM gets the r9 setup b:cute. 6 addons on armour pieces b:victory
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    too bad the two dex adds werent str or vit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Aboodd - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Congrats on -int Aboodd, sure you lost your refine when you re-rolled them? Didn't seem to happen for armour piece. I know about socket, shards being lost every time. If weapon, armour follow different rules, well that would be odd.

I also had great fun farming the molds with my faction, friends. Far more interesting than the usual runs we do everyday.

5 mirages b:shocked, better of going orbs if not lucky in the first few tries.

Let's see what BM gets the r9 setup b:cute. 6 addons on armour pieces b:victory

Thanks bro, and ya i sharded/refined after my third roll, then the next day i wanted to reroll and i found out that you need chienkuns again. The 5 mirages are crazy, i burned through 300-400 in a minute b:shocked
  • Aboodd - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    too bad the two dex adds werent str or vit.

I wouldnt give up int even for 3xstr. :P
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Warsoul and Rank9 weapons refine at g14 rate.
    The fact that g16 Nirvana are the first and only weapons that refine at g16 rate may be why this higher cost could be implemented (or always existed for that matter) and only apply to the new weapons.
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    the standard 40 att lv is nice.

tough it kinda scks when ya got alrdy r9 weap since g16 nirv is cheaper then that..

lunar/tt99 became more common they added nirv/cheap r8

nirv/r8 became common they added r9

r9 became more common they added r8 upgrade/r9 1st upgrade

tons of nirv and lots of r9 around and r8 upgrade getting more common they add 3rd nirv/r9 2nd upgrade

yet r9 1st upgrade for weapon alone costs an estimated 4,8 bil (on HT)
    costs for getting 3rd nirv ???
    but alot cheaper then r9 weap+1st upgrade tough the 2nd upgrade doesnt seem very expensive wich results in +65 att lvl but that still isnt worth that amount of money. also r9 has 5 stats and 3rd nirv only 4 stats but wiz/psych/veno/mystic with 3rd nirv (+40 att lvl +19 mag +19 mag +19 mag) will hurt alot to. and yes i know r9 full set gives more att lvl however a full 3rd nirv caster would hurt alot aswell for alot less money.

just a matter of time i guess till they make r9 1st upgrade very cheap or that they add r10 or something else to **** things over
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aboodd - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Warsoul and Rank9 weapons refine at g14 rate.
    The fact that g16 Nirvana are the first and only weapons that refine at g16 rate may be why this higher cost could be implemented (or always existed for that matter) and only apply to the new weapons.

Oh! that explains a lot, i was wondering why my claws had better refine rates than warsoul claws.
  • LittlePony - Dreamweaver
    LittlePony - Dreamweaver Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    http://i.imgur.com/8tGRS.png
    my Nirvana chest chienkuns reqs .__. Now it looks like ugly morai XD Still better old spider man one.
    The trouble with real life is that there is no danger music.
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I noticed unceuncerave has stopped replying

And my phone tried to change that to redneck
  • Aboodd - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    my Nirvana chest chienkuns reqs .__. Now it looks like ugly morai XD Still better old spider man one.

I like moraii looks :( but grats :D
  • MerciiMew - Dreamweaver
    MerciiMew - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Does anyone know if rerolling the weapon/armor for better stats, once you have your G16, changes the sockets?
  • CeVil - Momaganon
    CeVil - Momaganon Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Yes it does.
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Interesting...the cost of transferring refines is 85% of what is needed for 2nd cast nirvana...but sockets cost 5.26% more than what 2nd cast nirvana needs.

Gems looks like it costs about the same...I see 3 lvl 8 stones, each 1 stone each..so yeah cost is 3 then.
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Very nice roll on your claws. Those stats would be so perfect for an archer ;D
    I was first to roll on HT, And I got kinda lucky. However I do not care about the other 2 stats, and almost have all the socket stones prep'd for the claws. Anywho, this is how they turned out from my first roll :D. Rolled on 25/5 Aus time :S.
    http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk387/waydey/firstroll.png

I didn't really read the whole thread, tl;dr :S, but for anybody who is planning on rerolling their s2 to s3 and wants to say, keep their sockets.. Let me tell you that if you do NOT get the stats (interval for example) on your first roll, you WILL have to carry the sockets over AGAIN, therefore making it cost the original x however many tries it takes you. So, your best option would be just gambling the sockets. Who knows, you may roll interval/2sockets first go xD.
  • Aboodd - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Wow im jealous of your stats, and first roll too! awesome :D grats
    I plan on adding a second socket and throwing in drakeflames but won't be very soon.
  • Aboodd - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Whats that hp charm you have equipped btw, never seen that icon before
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Looks like a silver to me.
  • BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Yeah, Silver Hp Charm from Event Gold.
  • HardTimes - Lost City
    HardTimes - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    b:cold i envy all of you who got 3rd cast gear already. i need some ppl to run and farm some 3rd cast gear on LC with me. im full 2nd cast nv already :< i just need ppl to farm with b:faint
  • Aboodd - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    I am a total charm noob i hate charms xD

We have a lot of people running warsong/lunar here on Dreamweaver, not very hard finding a squad as long as your good enough for the instance