First G16 Nirvana Recast

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So...its not like G13/15 Nirvana gears to where you can transfer the refines/gems/sockets?

Am I forced to get a fresh start instead of keeping my current refines/shards/sockets on my claws?

b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So...its not like G13/15 Nirvana gears to where you can transfer the refines/gems/sockets?

Am I forced to get a fresh start instead of keeping my current refines/shards/sockets on my claws?

b:cry

You can transfer.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Aboodd - Dreamweaver
    Aboodd - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Go Solo SoT with proof. BM's are a support class not a DD class. Do what your jobs supposed to be. Just like in TW. Your job is to run in stun hf and let real DD's do the damage.

I'm going to stop talking now, this is pointless, think what you want.
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Considering it came out yesterday......it didn't take all that long. Just a lot in the last day.
    Jealousy shrouded in attack is not becoming.

Congrats on your claws, Aboodd b:pleased

I only agree that the weapons with MP / MAG / Attack level +1 on them are pretty much garbage. Other than that, not too bad. Congrats sheep o;
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I'm going to stop talking now, this is pointless, think what you want.

Nono. Go on mister pro go Solo SoT. Prove You are a DD class Prove you aren't just another Stun Amping bm bich like the other bms. Go on be a pro like these other OP r9 sins that think doing anything solo as a sin means sht.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • Panty_Thief - Raging Tide
    Panty_Thief - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    And here I thought the multitude of possible bm builds gave it the freedom to be dd, tank, or support. Him guess I am mistaken. Although easy to see how people forget that since with refines and highend gear it's possible to build a good bm that can do all 3 just fine in the hands of a skilled player.

Ooooo look a fresh pair... mine.
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Nono. Go on mister pro go Solo SoT. Prove You are a DD class Prove you aren't just another Stun Amping bm bich like the other bms. Go on be a pro like these other OP r9 sins that think doing anything solo as a sin means sht.

Dude, trolling? R9 is easy mode for any class, not just assassins...
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • TJTLegend - Archosaur
    TJTLegend - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So how many hours of your life did you waste to get that PoS weapon that you'll have to spend a ***** ton of coin on to 2 socket + refine/shard it

Above quote= an example of a fool.

Anyways I'm posting here cause I like seeing my post in threads. b:laugh
  • unceuncerave
    edited May 2012
    And here I thought the multitude of possible bm builds gave it the freedom to be dd, tank, or support. Him guess I am mistaken. Although easy to see how people forget that since with refines and highend gear it's possible to build a good bm that can do all 3 just fine in the hands of a skilled player.

Ooooo look a fresh pair... mine.
    Good skilled players are far and few between. 99% of them are just braindead zombies like sins. Only they also have to use HF after sparking to be "pro"
    Dude, trolling? R9 is easy mode for any class, not just assassins...
    I don't see any other class stroking their e-peens how they soloed the SoT boss in their OP gear with a video on youtube. Heartz doesnt count he also falls under that category.
    Above quote= an example of a fool.

Anyways I'm posting here cause I like seeing my post in threads. b:laugh

Nice +1 post be original more.
  • TJTLegend - Archosaur
    TJTLegend - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    unceuncerave

not original? not original? me? lol
    I just agree with everyone in this thread about you, ur comments dont change the fact that ur a fool. ok nuff said b:bye
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    I don't see any other class stroking their e-peens how they soloed the SoT boss in their OP gear with a video on youtube. Heartz doesnt count he also falls under that category.

Maybe because they don't like bragging as much? Apparently you have never seen a person who is at least 1/10 decent with R9 gear. Anyone can do what sins can, just not as quick.
    edited May 2012
    Why are you guys instigating a troll who (can't even troll half decently.. feels half assed effort tbh.) is just looking for attention. Ignore it and it'll go away >_>
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    was it just me who saw the pony? or am i having random furry hallucinations? b:flowerb:flowerb:flowerb:flower
  • unceuncerave
    edited May 2012
    unceuncerave

not original? not original? me? lol
    I just agree with everyone in this thread about you, ur comments dont change the fact that ur a fool. ok nuff said b:bye
    You're english is terrible. You're another bandwagon follower with nothing of originality. good job.
    Maybe because they don't like bragging as much? Apparently you have never seen a person who is at least 1/10 decent with R9 gear. Anyone can do what sins can, just not as quick.
    K I'd love to see a r9 wizard do this and not get charmraped or roflpwned.
    Why are you guys instigating a troll who (can't even troll half decently.. feels half assed effort tbh.) is just looking for attention. Ignore it and it'll go away >_>

Yes keep feeding me you're all idiots
    was it just me who saw the pony? or am i having random furry hallucinations? b:flowerb:flowerb:flowerb:flower

Tired of you furfags go to a damn furry convention and go dry hump each other already. Only action you'll get even if its homosexual.
  • Panty_Thief - Raging Tide
    Panty_Thief - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Well there was this pony, but cpr didn't work

Ooooo a fresh pair
    edited May 2012
    Well there was this pony, but cpr didn't work

Ooooo a fresh pair

beating a dead horse much?
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Yes keep feeding me you're all idiots

lol @ all this hunger. go get a job so you can buy yourself a sammich b**ch
    edited May 2012
    Tired of you furfags go to a damn furry convention and go dry hump each other already. Only action you'll get even if its homosexual.
    wow you actually thought i was serious b:shockedb:chuckle
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I have to ask, where did you get the claw mold as a drop? Those are untradeable. I`ve done snake thrice today and only seen R9 armor molds drop. So wondering if one gotta do lunar for nirvana molds or if warsong can drop em too?
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    You're english is terrible.

People like you are the reason these forums are such a shit hole now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    People like you are the reason these forums are such a shit hole now.

By the way, he says "You're english is terrible," How ironic... b:laugh
  • MyCatShop - Dreamweaver
    MyCatShop - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    You're english is terrible.

You are such a joke...
    Wtf! I am level 11! Hear me roar!! b:laugh
    edited May 2012
    Nothing to see here people. Move along.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I have to ask, where did you get the claw mold as a drop? Those are untradeable. I`ve done snake thrice today and only seen R9 armor molds drop. So wondering if one gotta do lunar for nirvana molds or if warsong can drop em too?

As I understood it weapon molds only drop from the last warsong boss. (the incarnate)
    You'll need to defend ALL pavilons perfectly (kill every single mob that attacks, exept the head ofcourse)), and than kill all bosses, to get a shot at fighting him
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    As I understood it weapon molds only drop from the last warsong boss. (the incarnate)
    You'll need to defend ALL pavilons perfectly (kill every single mob that attacks, exept the head ofcourse)), and than kill all bosses, to get a shot at fighting him
    This ^^
    There was a screenshot somewhere of the final boss drops and there being more than one weapon mold amongst them. Sorry...there's been so many topic about the new stuff, it's been buried somewhere and I can't find it. (Fuzzy may have posted it?)
    edited May 2012
    This ^^
    There was a screenshot somewhere of the final boss drops and there being more than one weapon mold amongst them. Sorry...there's been so many topic about the new stuff, it's been buried somewhere and I can't find it. (Fuzzy may have posted it?)

http://i.imgur.com/mttiz.png
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

edited May 2012
    Thank you b:pleased
  • Aboodd - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Important notice:
    every reroll needs chiekuns >_>
    +7 with garnet gem needed 20+(garnet gem chienkun cost which only shows up after u save socket)
    edited May 2012
    Important notice:
    every reroll needs chiekuns >_>
    +7 with garnet gem needed 20+(garnet gem chienkun cost which only shows up after u save socket)
    Omg >_>

So....yeah. No refines or anything be best option till you get stats you want....
  • Aboodd - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Yep, **** system, had to throw away +7 and garnet gem