Best Guild evah!!!

Comments

• Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    kk going old school in here PANIC nuf said
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ok will agree with you on this one... FinalOath was also a pretty decent guild to be in
    Going to agree here. **** was really fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Belkas - Lost City
    Belkas - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Going to agree here. **** was really fun.

Holding vote on best guild ever.
  • Dimiter - Lost City
    Dimiter - Lost City Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Ethereal (it was around during late 2008 and early 2009) has been the best guild in my experience. Its chaotic nature and the freedom it gave me to do whatever I wanted was probably the best feeling I've had in PWI. I met great friends there, we PK-ed literally tons of people even though we were all in the 35-55 level range, we made so many enemies that we always had at least 7-8 large guilds on our KOS with GuardianZ, Integrity and CQ being always on top.

And all the different leaders of Ethereal had one thing in common: they were so disorganized that the guild always felt alive. HayyZ was the kind of guy who recruited all the random blokes he could see. He never seemed to care much about the guild, always being busy with doing FB's on his cleric or training one of his twenty something "alts". He was still a responsible leader, my best memory of him being when me and a bunch of guildies had pissed off some Midgar archer near Anglers who then called reinforcements. At that point HayyZ said he'd do something about it and like 5 mins later a RageQuit tagged 8x barb came down to us and told our enemies: "Hey, I heard you mothafu**ars have been giving these nice guys trouble!". You can't imagine how shocked they were, and so were we actually. It took us a few minutes to realize it was another of HayyZ's "alts". b:laugh HayyZ didn't just play with style, he also left PWI with style, as I heard he got banned for account trading and hacking. b:laugh

Another great leader of Ethereal was the infamous sullivan. He was a true PK-er in the days when PK-ing was still about skill. Before all kinds of sins and such were ever introduced, sulli had made his first ever character in PWI a blademaster and he'd gotten to level 30 just before he started PK-ing. That's right, sulli was always PK-ing and he was always red, dark red, actually. People chased him around the map, WC was full of them cursing at him, offering bounties for his head, etc. And when I think of how he was just flying around carelessly, he never saw PK-ing as a big deal. He never had charms, he just used some basic pots when he could. He never had dolls, he used to stuff his inventory with sling shots instead. He never had any quality equipment because he died so much, so he just used white stuff bought from vendors. Well, all that didn't get in his way as he got into the top PvP kills of the server without ever having been in a "serious" guild for TW purposes or ever reaching level 70.

I've spent so many hours of the night luring people into a trap and PK-ing them together with my guildies, it's something I'll probably never forget. All in all, it was a great guild with great people and I really wish we could gather together again and have as much fun as we did back in the days.

A little screenshot I've kept to this day:
    http://imageshack.us/f/34/20090226182742.jpg/
    This is Wanyudo (80+ at the time) from the guild Midgar getting ***** after he tried to kill our red violer. b:laugh
  • Darcwolf - Lost City
    Darcwolf - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Kami/Instinct when midnight was running it, everyone was chill and had fun.

Then Mid left and all these frost noobs came along and told me to leave since I wasnt on much anymore, so I ragequit the game. b:angry
  • evolution1234
    evolution1234 Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Kami/Instinct when midnight was running it, everyone was chill and had fun.

Then Mid left and all these frost noobs came along and told me to leave since I wasnt on much anymore, so I ragequit the game. b:angry

no u newb, RedDawn was your favorite faction.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    say what you want about CQ, Essence, RQ, Spectral, Kami, or whoever else you want....

best guild evah was Peerless....

this was the first guild that actually felt like a home....

it was not the largest, nor the strongest..

in fact it never held land.. only managed an extremely weak TW attempt at the height of CQ domination

but... it was a guild where people enjoyed each others company, helped each other out,
    and while not blessed with a lot of real well geared and dominant pvp'ers they had each others back..if someone needed help because of pk'ers we would help each other

if someone needed a quest or culti or boss done (yes this was at a time when that stuff was still done lol).. there was always people willing to help

the guild was not about who was the best.. who had the best gear... etc. it was about being with a group of friends that all enjoyed hanging together and learning what this game was all about.

somewhere along the line too many people that play this game have forgotten that it is just a game and have tried to make thier guilds a business.

while I wish those of you who play this game 'to win' good luck and success.. I also wish the other 90% of you that play the game for fun the same

but IMO PEERLESS > than all other guilds....

R.I.P. Peerless....
    gone but never forgottenb:victory

Aqua Teen Hunger Force is the best faction b:laugh
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Aqua Teen Hunger Force is the best faction b:laugh

not bad but the Power Rangers would mop the floor with themb:chuckle

and on a side note... the original pink Power Ranger was pretty hot...ijsb:shutup
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    not bad but the Power Rangers would mop the floor with themb:chuckle

and on a side note... the original pink Power Ranger was pretty hot...ijsb:shutup

Oh yeah, its true, master shake can only spit out milk from his special and meatwad... he turns into igloo b:laugh ... Yeah i agree about the pink power ranger looking all sexy :D.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Hai there dear b:kiss

Miss you, where have u been?

Aww, I've been good, not playing at all... I've been off the computer a lot since I stopped playing pwi. Hope you've been well <3

ok will agree with you on this one... FinalOath was also a pretty decent guild to be in

Yeah, too bad they imploded when they did. FinalOath was pretty fun as enemies. Lots of good PK battles and the server QQ from them RPKing was hilarious.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Pellady_son - Dreamweaver
    Pellady_son - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I first been on LivonY, on Dreamweaver. It was a very cool faction And the best I had, but unfortunately, after a TW, they had a bad argument and the faction ruined. :((
  • LiquidAcid - Lost City
    LiquidAcid - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    DraGOneS back when Solitario was still leader of it, great times when the game was actually fun.
  • Zelphyra - Lost City
    Zelphyra - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    SG1OWNS i loved it in there was like a family was also nice to prove everyone wrong lol about us never getting land and when we did we held it for a few weeks ^^ or when people said we would never beat a WB and did b:victory the good old days </3

im just glad KageBushi is like that to me i have hopped around quite a bit but kage is the only place i fell at home with ^^

I miss this too. Rolling a couple big guilds in TWs with us only having a few squads of 8x and 9x and maybe a couple 10x scattered about. The hate we got from that made me laugh so hard. XD
  • lmaonade1xp
    lmaonade1xp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    necro >_>

and Nagare for sure #1 carebear guild
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    PvE - total carebears - Nagare
    PvP - total TW dominance - Conqueror
    RPK - red names everywhere - Ragequit
    Drama - ???
    Drops - just for the lulz - Spectral(Wadizo)

b:pleased
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • SeekGlory - Lost City
    SeekGlory - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    LastWish is the best otherwise wtf would I be in it for?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheFire - Lost City
    TheFire - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    ALCATRAZ was the first guild i ever joined lol thay let me in at lvl 5 lol..back when Mac man was running things.....sigh i still wish i never left that guild.miss the old times and old friends b:cry
  • Torzen - Lost City
    Torzen - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    my 4th Faction DarkKinGs for me was the best but it died ty
    to a stupid drama betweenn the leader nocomp and the dir KinGNeob:cry
    i only get chips from bh 100

never oppened a pack that dosent gives tokens

got worst luck in pwi

and i still try
  • Assassin_AFG - Lost City
    Assassin_AFG - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Honestly, if u have never got to be a part of ThaClick, and I mean actually taken part in guild activities rather than just carried the tag, u cant really judge on the best faction out there. I have been a part of TC for nearly 2 years now. I cant judge and tell u that TC is the best faction on the server as I havent been in every single faction nor my personal biased opinion is of any factor, but I can definitely say that ThaClick is ultimately one of the best factions on the server. We might not have the best geared and skilled players, and we dont dominate entire PWI map, but one thing we do have is a strong friendship and daily entertainment, which is prolly the only two factors that still keep me in this game.

PS. was gonna make a statement, but instead wrote an essay b:chuckle sowee b:surrender
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Drops - just for the lulz - Spectral(Wadizo)

b:pleased

you do realize riordan, xalana and others dropped way more gear and gear worth more then wadzio did right?
    Here we go again....
  • Pearlwood - Lost City
    Pearlwood - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Chinatown summer 2011 was great (Calvin/Almon). I will never forget that band of outlaws. Only one rule: don't gank your guildies. That the only rule. And, if u violated that rule...Almon give u a good finger shaking. And back then, farming was "farming". lol
  • Superfeng - Lost City
    Superfeng - Lost City Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Chinatown summer 2011 was great (Calvin/Almon). I will never forget that band of outlaws. Only one rule: don't gank your guildies. That the only rule. And, if u violated that rule...Almon give u a good finger shaking. And back then, farming was "farming". lol

You don't want to know what it's like now...
    Superfeng - Level 101 Lost City Blademaster, retired.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    CrimsonJr is tha best!!! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Noriaka - Lost City
    Noriaka - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    you do realize riordan, xalana and others dropped way more gear and gear worth more then wadzio did right?

yes they realize but will never acknowledge it because then they would be out of trolling material. They must latch on to any untrue fact they can find RINSE AND REPEAT WEEEEE!b:laugh
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    welll.... I dropped guilds more often than Wadzio dropped gear...IJS

but then again I am fail so there you have it!!!!b:chuckle
  • Kieraa - Lost City
    Kieraa - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    shortbus hands down!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You know?
  • unknowntroll
    unknowntroll Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Ethereal (it was around during late 2008 and early 2009) has been the best guild in my experience. Its chaotic nature and the freedom it gave me to do whatever I wanted was probably the best feeling I've had in PWI. I met great friends there, we PK-ed literally tons of people even though we were all in the 35-55 level range, we made so many enemies that we always had at least 7-8 large guilds on our KOS with GuardianZ, Integrity and CQ being always on top.

And all the different leaders of Ethereal had one thing in common: they were so disorganized that the guild always felt alive. HayyZ was the kind of guy who recruited all the random blokes he could see. He never seemed to care much about the guild, always being busy with doing FB's on his cleric or training one of his twenty something "alts". He was still a responsible leader, my best memory of him being when me and a bunch of guildies had pissed off some Midgar archer near Anglers who then called reinforcements. At that point HayyZ said he'd do something about it and like 5 mins later a RageQuit tagged 8x barb came down to us and told our enemies: "Hey, I heard you mothafu**ars have been giving these nice guys trouble!". You can't imagine how shocked they were, and so were we actually. It took us a few minutes to realize it was another of HayyZ's "alts". b:laugh HayyZ didn't just play with style, he also left PWI with style, as I heard he got banned for account trading and hacking. b:laugh

Another great leader of Ethereal was the infamous sullivan. He was a true PK-er in the days when PK-ing was still about skill. Before all kinds of sins and such were ever introduced, sulli had made his first ever character in PWI a blademaster and he'd gotten to level 30 just before he started PK-ing. That's right, sulli was always PK-ing and he was always red, dark red, actually. People chased him around the map, WC was full of them cursing at him, offering bounties for his head, etc. And when I think of how he was just flying around carelessly, he never saw PK-ing as a big deal. He never had charms, he just used some basic pots when he could. He never had dolls, he used to stuff his inventory with sling shots instead. He never had any quality equipment because he died so much, so he just used white stuff bought from vendors. Well, all that didn't get in his way as he got into the top PvP kills of the server without ever having been in a "serious" guild for TW purposes or ever reaching level 70.

I've spent so many hours of the night luring people into a trap and PK-ing them together with my guildies, it's something I'll probably never forget. All in all, it was a great guild with great people and I really wish we could gather together again and have as much fun as we did back in the days.

A little screenshot I've kept to this day:
    http://imageshack.us/f/34/20090226182742.jpg/
    This is Wanyudo (80+ at the time) from the guild Midgar getting ***** after he tried to kill our red violer. b:laugh

Pretty sure I had a more stylish way of getting myself perma-banned upon quitting this game but I won't disagree that he was quite the amusing character.
  • Gtyfu - Lost City
    Gtyfu - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Aramageddon
    all the way
    [SIGPIC]http://i.picasion.com/pic45/a3b6f9398b5063a3f03229c7633ac4fc.gif[/SIGPIC]

sig made by Silvychar and Bellefleurs Thank u both

(i just made it into a gif) lol
  • Zgod - Lost City
    Zgod - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    p-p-p-pokerface all the way b:laugh
  • Obilic - Lost City
    Obilic - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    SG1OWNS!!! <3 b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because making sense is too mainstream.