Best Guild evah!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Verbicide - Dreamweaver
    Verbicide - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Exigo from Dreamweaver was like that kind of home to me for a long time. Everyone was nice, our leader Hiro held the faction and its members to good standards. We would help people whenever it was needed and we all had fun doing so. Hiro left and when he did so did the spirit of the faction. It became inactive and the leaders he had left in charge shut down the faction for good. Feels bad bro, feels bad. I will hopefully find a home like that in another faction someday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kindrid; \\x//; 9x Seeker
  • Aquireis - Lost City
    Aquireis - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Luminate was a great guild when it was around. That was a real family right there.
    All generalizations are false, including this one.
  • Canadienne - Lost City
    Canadienne - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Nagare b:heart
    best guild ever. too bad it died, I really do miss those times :< I'm sure many of the old members would rejoin, if Maiya ever came back. I would :3
    I even wanted to put my new veno in there, just cause of the nostalgy b:cry

Dont worry ninu, i would go back to Nagare if Maiya came back as well, but raz would have to be there as well...
  • Arganoth - Lost City
    Arganoth - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I too miss Peerless. I also had fun in Unlimited and RedHawk.
  • SnipersShot - Heavens Tear
    SnipersShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heavens Tear - Primo Former Vongola's Boss since 2012-2014
    vongola.omgforum.net

"The pride we hold in our hearts will be nothing more than false hope if nothing to protect and thus we must make sure we protect Vongola ."
    - Primo Former Boss SnipersShot
  • Voski - Lost City
    Voski - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I check the lost city forums for the first time in over a year and I see this lol. It's been quite some time but I do miss Peerless even for the times I had abandoned leading the faction. My best memories of PWI will always be with Peerless.

Trel, Silver, Ember, Zemenar, and many others made the faction the family it was to me in the game lol.

-ReEvolve

On another note, is this game dead or alive? I mean will never be what it was pre-first year anniversary, but do many original lost city players still play?
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I check the lost city forums for the first time in over a year and I see this lol. It's been quite some time but I do miss Peerless even for the times I had abandoned leading the faction. My best memories of PWI will always be with Peerless.

Trel, Silver, Ember, Zemenar, and many others made the faction the family it was to me in the game lol.

-ReEvolve

On another note, is this game dead or alive? I mean will never be what it was pre-first year anniversary, but do many original lost city players still play?

Hi Re ;)

I pop on for TW sometime but don't play regularly anymore. I check forums from time to time but all the really good trolling and tt has long since grown old and passed on - or maybe I just don't care LMAO

Trel rarely is on and Ember has university life now. I haven't seen anyone from the old Peerless crowd in a long time now.

Guess it is time for the next generation of players LOL.

Nice seeing your post and waxing nostalgic ;)
  • XTJSoGangsTa - Lost City
    XTJSoGangsTa - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I was a Alkatraz person
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darkangelbri - Lost City
    Darkangelbri - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Dang Trel way to go! Miss ya!

I can't really name a favorite. For me it was the people behind the toons who made the guilds fun.

<3 Moogles (Moog) "Hey check your fly!"
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    -closed for necro-

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.