Anyone else tired?

Comments

• imerchwithvisa
    imerchwithvisa Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I m sorry to tell you this but your defending the wrong person here lmao...He likes a challenge? Well skipping Vicious vs Zoo TW and showing so much respect by denying Inv from Harkin show us how much he loves a challenge now doesn't he? He shows to a pk event and kills a few ppl off guard but wont show to TW where he can get the full force of the mighty beast Vicious b:bye

Says the support cleric who hides behind the skirts of Vicious.
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited May 2012

burnnnnnn

support clerics are so worthless just like DD archers. We should all restat pure vit and tank dem **** R9s till they run to SZ.
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2012

lolumadMav?b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Lies, Vicious clerics TW with metalmage mode on. True story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I m sorry to tell you this but your defending the wrong person here lmao...He likes a challenge? Well skipping Vicious vs Zoo TW and showing so much respect by denying Inv from Harkin show us how much he loves a challenge now doesn't he? He shows to a pk event and kills a few ppl off guard but wont show to TW where he can get the full force of the mighty beast Vicious b:bye

Wow, ur more expert in zoo inside issues that zoo itself. How proooo
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Malekin - Raging Tide
    Malekin - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Back to the OP. Swampfoot was the one who, when he joined QQme, boasted that it would take multiple Vicious squads to bring him down? So the less we talk about eppens and trolls, the better.

I try and avoid any discussions where people stroke epeens and do not jusge ANY faction on the few, vocal, ones.

In my experience I have met a lot of really friendly, helpful, people in Vicious.

Agree on the TW. What likely needs to happen is that several smaller factions drop their epeens and band together, and start ganking with QQme and Zoo
  • Emmalie - Raging Tide
    Emmalie - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    As i have posted many times before... Individuals should be viewed as individuals especially if they do not bring up their faction in what they say. A person is free to form their own PERSONAL opinions without the pre-approval or backing of their faction. We are all adults here (for the most part) and not zombies brainwashed to vocalize only their factions opinions. If you chose to solely associate that person with their faction that is very closed minded of you. If a person chooses to mention their faction that is a different story.

ROTFLMAO! This is the first time in aprox 1+year that I visit the forums, and am now brutally reminded of why I usually wouldn't give these forums the time of day. Boring.

The above quote is about all the sense that I could find.....thank you "Greymark", for making my yearly visit worthwhile. Of course I do agree with my irl hubby, "Swampfoot"...yeah, maybe it is time to find another game ;)
  • Swampfoot - Raging Tide
    Swampfoot - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Back to the OP. Swampfoot was the one who, when he joined QQme, boasted that it would take multiple Vicious squads to bring him down?

LOL its true statement. I think I put in a forum post after tanking vs Vicious in some other TW that took place during the 6 person squad days. With barbs like Man, Linc, myself and several other R9 barbs I was trying to say we should have used our strength in barbs the way vicious uses its strength in R9 archers. The fact of the matter was and still is that no other char can tie up more opponents in a TW at one time than a well built Catabarb. By putting us all in one spot and not trying to spread out vicious's resources, we allowed you guys to do whatever the hell you wanted to do in TW.

That isn't saying we could have won had we had you chasing us from lane to lane, but at least it wouldn't have let you guys come with 80 people down B lane without risk.

That is when we weren't wining the TW, not even bothering to give it a try. but Im not in QQme anymore so its not something I should discuss.

I know you don't come after me yerself 1v1 in TW, that would be a waste of your time, yer name is always accompanied by at least 7-12 other faction mates. Sometimes Ive counted 18+ names appearing in the damage log while waiting for the seal to come off so i can get back into the mix. That's more than one squad. no lies no fabrication. Try to take me down with less than 6 when I am on the crystal or tower and you better pack a lunch because its gonna take a while. :D

I wouldn't be worth having in front of a catapult in TW if I couldn't handle a handful of people.

Same would be for Man, Linc or any other big barb on the server. You don't one shot catabarbs in cata pulling mode. We are built to take that kind of damage. Any barb that wants to get into TW on this level and pull catas MUST be able to stand up for a while against those numbers or shouldn't bother carrying catascrolls.

HOWEVER, big difference Mal, for a catabarb who's success is measured by how much damage they can do to a tower or crystal, is that while standing up to that many R9 +12 for any length of time is pretty difficult to do, I do not feel the need to post videos about it saying "Insert Faction Name here) is weak and so fail because it takes 12-18 people to take out one barb"

That is what I was talking about in this post. It wasnt a specific indictment on Mav, just a general commentary on seeing all the "HOW GREAT I THINK I AM" vids that have been over edited to take out the times the filmer was owned in TW.

I will say this though, Vicious can take out a surrounding cata squad faster than any other faction and then put me to the test sooner than others. You guys work well together in TW. I dont think I make my self seem like a lesser player for acknowledging a well coordinated effort to take down a single barb. :D
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited May 2012
    You propose we should all make Arawin documentaries?

Upgrade my computer to 8 core 16GB ram i9 10TB storage with 1GB/s UL speed and I'll do it.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Funny thing some people don't relieve who HurrDurr is...

HurrDurr is

BoogiePanda (his archer main in vicious) and

Facerolled (his wiz alt which was in leviathan)

just in case peeps dunt know...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited May 2012
    Want a Nobel Peace prize for being able to read my signature?
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Want a Nobel Peace prize for being able to read my signature?

nah... i wouldnt touch ur sig, is dirty or something b:shocked was just from memory... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    MansVisa - Raging Tide Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    nah... i wouldnt touch ur sig, is dirty or something b:shocked was just from memory... b:cute

Only thing dirty is you Mr. Crayons b:cute
  • apolikescrayons
    apolikescrayons Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Only thing dirty is you Mr. Crayons b:cute

Another to join the ranks of MastersOfTheCrayon b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Basically what Reve said about what one does will eventually reflect on their faction's name due to them being allowed to stay in the faction while condoning such actions. Before I even thought about joining Vicious or even made my sin, I was just a little level 80 or so Veno in a small faction for PvE. That's all we did, help each other in BH's and have fun. I knew nothing about anyone who PKs or any faction that TWs, except for a handful back then, which was QQme, NPC, Leviathan, and a few others. But I knew no one in them, except for two.

Who may they be? Spell_Caster and Man. How did I know about them? Because of the endless trolling and flaming/degrading of lower factions they did on WC. All the trash talking and hating/epeening. And from those days forward, I begun to dislike QQme because of what Spell and Man did in to taint their image in my eyes. From just those twos' actions, I thought QQme was a horrible mean evil faction, because they were still allowed in there after their actions.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Meh I don't like Man or Spell not because who they are but what they represent but I actually heard good things about those 2 from irl/in game friends that were in QQme at the end of the day everyone on forums get to the same level arguing over stupid **** anyways.

If I was a R9 i would probably join either Zoo or QQme (even if my BM's app got declined kew kew) despite of Mavs/Spell/Man/"X" random pk or WC activity just to go against the #1 faction and have fun.

Dont hate factions or players is just a game. It doesn't matter who ganged who or who raged/QQ'ed you need those guys in the server or the game would die way more faster just saying
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    That's the thing Shield. I don't know anyone in the game in real life, so I don't know how their personality is, and the only way I get any interpretation of how a player is is by seeing how they are in the game. And if they troll/flame/epeen as my first impression of them, then that's going to stick because that's how I met them.

I play a game to enjoy it. If other players can deteriorate such enjoyment through the means of disrespect/etc, then it's only natural to hate.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    I wake up to see a thread derailed in honour of me, how cute.
    I know it's in human nature to worship something greater than yourself but I must say this has surprised me.
    In return for worshipping me I shall allow you to kiss my *** and I will not kill in you PK. Your faith has been rewarded.

lmfao b:laugh I will never worship you nor anyone in this game, not even in a roleplaying sense of the character Apostasy b:angry Apostasy worships only DEATH b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • apolikescrayons
    edited May 2012
    lmfao b:laugh I will never worship you nor anyone in this game, not even in a roleplaying sense of the character Apostasy b:angry Apostasy worships only DEATH b:angry

Your own?
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    lmfao b:laugh I will only worship my +12 Sage Weapon, but no one in this game, not even in a roleplaying sense of the character Apostasy b:angry Apostasy worships only his constant DEATH to +10 R8's b:angry

fixed for you crayon boy b:bye
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Your own?
    b:bye
    fixed for you crayon boy b:bye

lol... aint responded to either of ya too recently and ya both seem to keep trying to get my attentions, so in this instance i suppose i'll oblige... it is kinda flattering really b:cute

as far as judging people (as the above more serious posts seem to be discussing), that is an extremely difficult feat on the basis of not being able to figure out "tone of voice" from text and even meanings given language barriers... this is a very international game and is one of the reasons why it is so interesting... not to sound too sappy, but we really should come around to get to know each other's cultures or thoughts on plenty of topics, rather than troll each other to insanity... lcky for me i started out crazy well before pwi or its forums b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited May 2012
    R8 +10? Pretty sure I can do it with R8 +5
  • apolikescrayons
    edited May 2012
    i Haz R6+12 Weaponzzzz Yo, i Pro R9 Hunterzz, herp derpe Derp

f i x e d !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    R8 +10? Pretty sure I can do it with R8 +5

Altho I have seen it done with less than that even... i do not see you particularly doing that b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    lol... aint responded to either of ya too recently and ya both seem to keep trying to get my attentions, so in this instance i suppose i'll oblige... it is kinda flattering really b:cute

b:chuckle

rather than troll each other to insanity... lcky for me i started out crazy well before pwi or its forums b:chuckle

Crazy is good. b:pleased
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited May 2012
    Altho I have seen it done with less than that even... i do not see you particularly doing that b:chuckle

I don't see you in game either.
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012

I'm wondering if me poorly geared barb could take ya in a 1vs1 lol TT90 gold +5 axes >_<
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    I'm wondering if me poorly geared barb could take ya in a 1vs1 lol TT90 gold +5 axes >_<

at level 100, you stand a chance... below that ive told anyone at 99 or lower, not a prayer... and gratz on 98, 99, and 100 btw... last i noticed u was 97 b:victory

so maybe "now" u is someone's main b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited May 2012

im r8+2 and i did it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    at level 100, you stand a chance... below that ive told anyone at 99 or lower, not a prayer... and gratz on 98, 99, and 100 btw... last i noticed u was 97 b:victory

thanks...I wont have enough DD but we can always have some fun ill hit ya up when i log...in like a couple of weeks lol
    so maybe "now" u is someone's main b:pleased

probably...I'm digging the barbie is kinda fun :3