Anyone else tired?

Swampfoot - Raging Tide
Swampfoot - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Tideswell (East)
It seems server-wide, we had a few competitive TWs after last reset but now... nothing but rolling and trolling going on. :( Guess it was lucky to particpate in some fairly balanced TWs for Prophecy vs Pilipinas and Zoo vs QQme. But seems like most others are rolls one way or the other. Really getting boring lately though.

Anyone having decent Tws anymore? Rolls suck for both sides IMO. Why bother building a TW character and spend time prepping each week for no shows or massive rolls.

Then when TWs last 10mins or less, we can always pop over here to the forum to see if anything interesting is happening, but its like reading the same three threads over and over:

Thread One - Anything posted by Vicious members, with QQme trolls hijacking the thread,

Thread Two - Anything posted by QQme members, with Vicious trolls hijacking the thread,

Thread Three - Anything posted by anyone else, sometimes even informative or of passing interest being hijacked by by both QQme and Vicious trolls.

I thought we in Zoo were gonna stay out of the nonsense until sadly seeing the Mav vid posted today. Maybe its time to retire Swampfoot and go play another game.

I cant believe anyone really enjoys all the rolling and trolling, but then again I'm probably a bit older than most of the more vocal crowd here. Maybe there is some appeal to the less aged.

It was much better when factions didn't let the trolls maintain their public image and you actually had fun in TW. It used to be okay to respect folks in other factions and acknowledge when they did something awesome in TW. I don't seem to remember quite so many self promoting, ego stroking vids being posted to tell the world how highly folks think of themselves.

Most of the time you knew who the tough players were from their skills, not from their tireless self promotion.

At least if yer gonna post a vid to tell the story, tell the whole story. Don't edit out your deaths. We know when we kill you in TW. If you are afraid to show yourself being one-shotted by a tiger form catabarb, then you probably shouldn't post your sp kills of 9x players quite so proudly either. I know I have personally been in on the kill of people posting SP killing vids and yet that almost always seems to miss the final cut of their "look at how awesome I am" vids. :D

Ok wall of text rant over. Just want to have some fun before I give up entirely and go play something else.

Countdown to first troll response 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
Post edited by Swampfoot - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Yes, Zoo is innocent.
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Midsize factions are having awesome TWs...the top 3 are factions are enjoying awesome 5mins rolls and its going to be like that until the 2nd/3rd faction start attacking Vici.

other than that...reroll a toon and place it in Valk/Wanted/Marines/Revolt/Baware and have fun with it.

• Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The fact that Mrs_Mav is in Zoo has nothing to do with the rolling and trolling of Vicious. I love PvP and that's why I play. I don't bring any of the hate I should recieve on Zoo. I never troll using Zoo. Zoo is a great friendly faction and everyone are super friendly and helpful ^^ Vicious should know that Mrs_Mav <_-the lone player, is the enemy. Not Zoo <--the faction. Yes Vicious. Mrs_Mav = Vicious enemy. A single person. Get some.

#1 on highscores and #1 in your hearts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't hate the player. Hate the fact you can't afford to be as good as my mom can make me.

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The fact that Mrs_Mav is in Zoo has nothing to do with the rolling and trolling of Vicious. I love PvP and that's why I play. I don't bring any of the hate I should recieve on Zoo. I never troll using Zoo. Zoo is a great friendly faction and everyone are super friendly and helpful ^^ Vicious should know that Mrs_Mav <_-the lone player, is the enemy. Not Zoo <--the faction. Yes Vicious. Mrs_Mav = Vicious enemy. A single person. Get some.

This shows Zoo are afraid to be associated with Trolling, WC trolls, Vicious and QQme. Sorry boys, once in the mud pit, everyone is muddy!b:shocked
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    This shows Zoo are afraid to be associated with Trolling, WC trolls, Vicious and QQme. Sorry boys, once in the mud pit, everyone is muddy!b:shocked

i never thought i would agree with spell, but hes right. the actions of each individual in a faction reflect on it as a whole. so if mav wants to be vicious enemy #1 then unfortunately that will transpose over as "zoo=vicious enemy" to most of the playerbase.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited May 2012

so the trolling you did in wc over ToB today about "why is zoo so op we can single out 1-2 people gank them and move on omagawd wesopro" wasn't involving zoo at all? sorry mav, your actions reflect back to your faction. ask spell, many, enemy, dancing eyes, and the rest of them. they made QQme look like complete *** hats. and now, your doing the same for zoo. good job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Zoo was in ToB today yeah. And as a faction we were totally owning. I'm not about to take the credit for when I see my fellow factions mates pewpewing like a boss ;]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't hate the player. Hate the fact you can't afford to be as good as my mom can make me.

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    Aedos - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    so the trolling you did in wc over ToB today about "why is zoo so op we can single out 1-2 people gank them and move on omagawd wesopro" wasn't involving zoo at all? sorry mav, your actions reflect back to your faction. ask spell, many, enemy, dancing eyes, and the rest of them. they made QQme look like complete *** hats. and now, your doing the same for zoo. good job.

How is this any different than Boogie stroking his epeen on forums 24/7? That reflects on all of Vici then too huh? Making them look what like good people or bad? b:puzzled Point is no factions are going to be 'perfect' in everyone's eyes
    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
    --Winston Churchill
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Funny thing some people don't relieve who HurrDurr is...
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    How is this any different than Boogie stroking his epeen on forums 24/7? That reflects on all of Vici then too huh? Making them look what like good people or bad? b:puzzled Point is no factions are going to be 'perfect' in everyone's eyes

boogie's not the one claiming his actions shouldnt reflect on his faction now is he? nor did i ever say they dont. mav however is the one saying that. your point is invalid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • imerchwithvisa
    imerchwithvisa Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Jesus was not happy with his faction. Do you guys know what happened to Jesus when he tried to clean up his faction?
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Jesus was not happy with his faction. Do you guys know what happened to Jesus when he tried to clean up his faction?

he walked on water and turned water into wine so they all started to listen?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aedos - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    boogie's not the one claiming his actions shouldnt reflect on his faction now is he? nor did i ever say they dont. mav however is the one saying that. your point is invalid.

I'm not talking about that I'm talking about the second half of ur quote when you said mav was making zoo look bad. So I'm pretty sure my point is valid.
    --Winston Churchill
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    I'm not talking about that I'm talking about the second half of ur quote when you said mav was making zoo look bad. So I'm pretty sure my point is valid.

implying we have ever denied boogies trolling affects the server's perception of our faction. therefor your point IS invalid, however correct it may be. thats like if i asked for the time and you told me how to build a clock.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    implying we have ever denied boogies trolling affects the server's perception of our faction. therefor your point IS invalid, however correct it may be. thats like if i asked for the time and you told me how to build a clock.

I'm not implying anyone is denying it, I'm stating Boogie's affect on Vici is the same as Mav's on Zoo. Therefore if Mav's making Zoo look bad then Boogie is doing the same to Vici that is all. How time and a clock is involved i'm lost there xD Also pretty much all of the members he listed were officers of QQme, an officer of a faction sets a lot bigger image for a whole faction than a commissioner does.
    --Winston Churchill
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    As i have posted many times before... Individuals should be viewed as individuals especially if they do not bring up their faction in what they say. A person is free to form their own PERSONAL opinions without the pre-approval or backing of their faction. We are all adults here (for the most part) and not zombies brainwashed to vocalize only their factions opinions. If you chose to solely associate that person with their faction that is very closed minded of you. If a person chooses to mention their faction that is a different story.
  • anonymousposter
    anonymousposter Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Everyone just needs to group hug, get some coloring books and CrAyOnS, and kick around the SOCCERBALL near a campfire.
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    As i have posted many times before... Individuals should be viewed as individuals especially if they do not bring up their faction in what they say. A person is free to form their own PERSONAL opinions without the pre-approval or backing of their faction. We are all adults here (for the most part) and not zombies brainwashed to vocalize only their factions opinions. If you chose to solely associate that person with their faction that is very closed minded of you. If a person chooses to mention their faction that is a different story.

in an ideal world yes. but the fact of the matter is, most view it as this, if a person is in a faction, and a person is acting a certain way, and that person is allowed to be in said faction, that faction must in some way condone his actions to allow such. personally i dont agree with that but in a sense it holds SOME, not alot but some, truth to it.

as for aedos, your point is redundant then. if you were solely trying to say boogie makes vicious looks bad, we never denied that. nor has he. as for the qqme leaders i mentioned, they were just an example of a more famous faction and how they effect a factions image. officer or not every is accountable in some way. officers are only held to a higher sense of accountability within a faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Epros - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    I'm not implying anyone is denying it, I'm stating Boogie's affect on Vici is the same as Mav's on Zoo. Therefore if Mav's making Zoo look bad then Boogie is doing the same to Vici that is all. How time and a clock is involved i'm lost there xD Also pretty much all of the members he listed were officers of QQme, an officer of a faction sets a lot bigger image for a whole faction than a commissioner does.

then we are simply aruing the same thing to eachother, i must have misunderstood and apologize

i agree, but not everyone (especially on PWI) is mature enough to realize that. i troll. i do. i troll a lot. but i do it knowing full well that whatever i say will reflect on my faction as a whole as well as myself as far as the majority of players are concerned. im not saying to view people based off faction tags, what im saying is that most will judge a faction based off an individual. spell to QQme as revenge said, mav to zoo as this thread is about. and even people like myself and boogie to vicious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • calmincense
    calmincense Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    In answer to the question that the poster poses here, YES, I'm tired!! lol

seeler
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    in an ideal world yes. but the fact of the matter is, most view it as this, if a person is in a faction, and a person is acting a certain way, and that person is allowed to be in said faction, that faction must in some way condone his actions to allow such. personally i dont agree with that but in a sense it holds SOME, not alot but some, truth to it.

as for aedos, your point is redundant then. if you were solely trying to say boogie makes vicious looks bad, we never denied that. nor has he. as for the qqme leaders i mentioned, they were just an example of a more famous faction and how they effect a factions image. officer or not every is accountable in some way. officers are only held to a higher sense of accountability within a faction.

Yes a lot of Vici and others have been going hard on Mav about how he trolls and makes the faction look bad I was just saying that Boogie does the same and so it doesn't make sense that Vici is attacking Mav for this when they have someone in their own faction doing it also. To my knowledge I haven't seen any Zoo attacking Boogie when he trolls and posting rl pics of him making fun of how he looks : s
    --Winston Churchill
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Yes a lot of Vici and others have been going hard on Mav about how he trolls and makes the faction look bad I was just saying that Boogie does the same and so it doesn't make sense that Vici is attacking Mav for this when they have someone in their own faction doing it also. To my knowledge I haven't seen any Zoo attacking Boogie when he trolls and posting rl pics of him making fun of how he looks : s

boogie's not the one attacking zoo trying to be butthurt because he wasnt allowed to stay in for causing drama now is he? mav is attacking vicious and we'll defend ourselves. as for the picture thread, that was a bit far in my oppinion and plan to talk to bt about it, regardless of how funny that may have been.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aedos - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    boogie's not the one attacking zoo trying to be butthurt because he wasnt allowed to stay in for causing drama now is he? mav is attacking vicious and we'll defend ourselves. as for the picture thread, that was a bit far in my oppinion and plan to talk to bt about it, regardless of how funny that may have been.

Yeah this is true you make a good point you guys have the right to defend yourselves just make sure it doesn't get out of hand though : s It is just a game to have fun b:victory Boogie does atk Zoo and QQme pointing out the rolls and how easy it is to beat us more then a few times though.
    --Winston Churchill
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Yeah this is true you make a good point you guys have the right to defend yourselves just make sure it doesn't get out of hand though : s It is just a game to have fun b:victory Boogie does atk Zoo and QQme pointing out the rolls and how easy it is to beat us more then a few times though.

boogie points out in tw that zoo lost, in which regardless of what he says we all can agree was a good fight. mav on the otherhand makes a video of him killing 2 afk people, another half dead person in the middle of a fight, then him being roflstomped and calling us as a faction terrible because he's butthurt. in my opinion there's a bit of a difference.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aedos - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    boogie points out in tw that zoo lost, in which regardless of what he says we all can agree was a good fight. mav on the otherhand makes a video of him killing 2 afk people, another half dead person in the middle of a fight, then him being roflstomped and calling us as a faction terrible because he's butthurt. in my opinion there's a bit of a difference.

There is a difference yes but come on now do you really think Mav knew they were afk? He clearly didn't just go there to kill afk people. He went into a Vicious Pk where a lot of the top pkers are and with just him and Saint he didnt bring a whole squad. That seems to me like a death sentence if Mav would of got killed by those people every time he was near then no one would be talking about it. Or at least not to this extent. Probably Mav just ending up getting trolled
    --Winston Churchill
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    There is a difference yes but come on now do you really think Mav knew they were afk? He clearly didn't just go there to kill afk people. He went into a Vicious Pk where a lot of the top pkers are and with just him and Saint he didnt bring a whole squad. That seems to me like a death sentence if Mav would of got killed by those people every time he was near then no one would be talking about it. Or at least not to this extent. Probably Mav just ending up getting trolled

he may not have went there expecting them to be afk, but you can clearly see how it is. the fact that hes bragging about it is laughable. and as for "best pkers" hard to say, idk who exactly from vicious was there for all of it so idk if the "best" from vicious was there when he showed up. fact is, mav still ended up getting trolled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aedos - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    he may not have went there expecting them to be afk, but you can clearly see how it is. the fact that hes bragging about it is laughable. and as for "best pkers" hard to say, idk who exactly from vicious was there for all of it so idk if the "best" from vicious was there when he showed up. fact is, mav still ended up getting trolled.

Yeah I understand you brought up some good points I just hope you could see that it's not solely just a one sided argument. What he did was I agree not the most honorable thing to do but it looks like he had fun doing it. It's not like he was going to a low lvl faction's pk he went to the top faction on the server (by a pretty long shot) faction's pk. The man likes a challenge and I can respect that. I mean the game is to have fun in the first place and it looks like its getting harder for people who like pvp/pk but yes there is a lot of different viewpoints about it. I agree with a lot of what you said and I respect you, for the most part we had a informal conversation I hope for both sides xD But we are stealing the show o.o haha This is the most posts i've ever made b:tired
    --Winston Churchill
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Stupid Vicious R9+12 Demon Spark CSers Get owned by Mav some more
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Yeah I understand you brought up some good points I just hope you could see that it's not solely just a one sided argument. What he did was I agree not the most honorable thing to do but it looks like he had fun doing it. It's not like he was going to a low lvl faction's pk he went to the top faction on the server (by a pretty long shot) faction's pk. The man likes a challenge and I can respect that. I mean the game is to have fun in the first place and it looks like its getting harder for people who like pvp/pk but yes there is a lot of different viewpoints about it. I agree with a lot of what you said and I respect you, for the most part we had a informal conversation I hope for both sides xD But we are stealing the show o.o haha This is the most posts i've ever made b:tired

I m sorry to tell you this but your defending the wrong person here lmao...He likes a challenge? Well skipping Vicious vs Zoo TW and showing so much respect by denying Inv from Harkin show us how much he loves a challenge now doesn't he? He shows to a pk event and kills a few ppl off guard but wont show to TW where he can get the full force of the mighty beast Vicious b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I wake up to see a thread derailed in honour of me, how cute.

I know it's in human nature to worship something greater than yourself but I must say this has surprised me.

In return for worshipping me I shall allow you to kiss my *** and I will not kill in you PK. Your faith has been rewarded.