10 Reasons Why QQme Fails

124»

Comments

• Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    evening Bre b:byeb:cute

Enjoying this evenings forum drama?

No not at all, I realized this fourm drama will never end, like Jews vs Muslims. Still fighting since Jesus time, they doing to much. I don't wanna add more to the reason it keeps going on. I took time to read
    qqmu thread yeah I was wrong and I aplogize sometimes I think I have answers to things but I don't. I thought would make admends with you atleast.
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    MansVisa - Raging Tide Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    No not at all, I realized this fourm drama will never end, like Jews vs Muslims. Still fighting since Jesus time, they doing to much. I don't wanna add more to the reason it keeps going on. I took time to read
    qqmu thread yeah I was wrong and I aplogize sometimes I think I have answers to things but I don't. I thought would make admends with you atleast.

There's still hope for you yet... Step out of the dark and into the lightb:pleased
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    his awesome lvl? You mean his gooned 105b:bye

Now shouldn't you be QQ'ing in WC that someone stole your WB or someone got a PK drop that you didn'tb:bye

run along now like a good little noob and go WC QQ

b:shocked U scared the hell out of me i should wc b:shutup shut up nab .

QQ is something , and embarrass a faction Director on wc is something else.

u really believe i need the damn 3-6mil drops from a WB, or when someone like JPsi challenge me cause of old misunderstanding . ill just embarrass him .

i don't have to explain everything i do , to every nub hater Who will take things his negative Way .b:cry poor guy use ur Main don't hide ur weakness .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Drigan - Raging Tide
    Drigan - Raging Tide Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I heard is not the first time to implement those tactics why not use it again? You can recall to don't do such a thing but you cant control zoo members. I see zoo wc trashing vatican and recruiting levis and now using a alt account on forum to trash others factions.

Dimwitted response through an alt, makes sense. Suppose if you posted on your main it'd be humiliating. I understand <-- same goes for zoo

I simply recall to levi members to stay firm and don't go to zoo, vicious or qqme. b:victory

What are these 'tactics' and where are these alleged ss of wcs? And wheres your proof of zoo members using alts on this forums? For all you know its a random RT player impersonating a zoo member to taint the faction's name - daveted already made that troll thread impersonating to be a zoo member. The same way an ex-qqme person or vicious could easily impersonate a qqme/vicious member and taint its name. I dont recall any zoo members accusing alts for being from vicious or qqme with conspiracy theories?

So much accusations over something u could easily have SS proof with but you dont do u? And at the end of the day, whilst im here talking on my main, ur hiding behind an alt calling out a faction with nothing but words. Might wanna step up on the main first if you wanna make a firm statement and judge anyone because right now ur no better than the alleged 'zoo members' that ur accusing.

I leave u that to think about. b:bye
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    b:shocked U scared the hell out of me i should wc b:shutup shut up nab .

QQ is something , and embarrass a faction Director on wc is something else.

u really believe i need the damn 3-6mil drops from a WB, or when someone like JPsi challenge me cause of old misunderstanding . ill just embarrass him .

i don't have to explain everything i do , to every nub hater Who will take things his negative Way .b:cry poor guy use ur Main don't hide ur weakness .

ur a jerk
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    What are these 'tactics' and where are these alleged ss of wcs? And wheres your proof of zoo members using alts on this forums? For all you know its a random RT player impersonating a zoo member to taint the faction's name - daveted already made that troll thread impersonating to be a zoo member. The same way an ex-qqme person or vicious could easily impersonate a qqme/vicious member and taint its name. I dont recall any zoo members accusing alts for being from vicious or qqme with conspiracy theories?

So much accusations over something u could easily have SS proof with but you dont do u? And at the end of the day, whilst im here talking on my main, ur hiding behind an alt calling out a faction with nothing but words. Might wanna step up on the main first if you wanna make a firm statement and judge anyone because right now ur no better than the alleged 'zoo members' that ur accusing.

I leave u that to think about. b:bye

So i need SS to proof something obvious? i will not SS every time i see something lame, who will thought that after 2 days of the incident a anonymous alt account will appear trashing almost everyone except zoo, no need of SS . You think you can control everyone but admit it there always members acting with their own agenda. b:shutup
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    u really believe i need the damn 3-6mil drops from a WB.

yet you cry like a **** over them...run along nowb:bye
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    ur hiding behind an alt calling out a faction with nothing but word

I bet is Apostasy or wutever his psy name is; making fun of a cleric healing the enemy in TW (in another thread) and just cuz he suddenly stop posting and we got a new alt over here.

tun tun tun...

anyways keep up with the drama/bs im bored b:cute
  • anonymousposter
    anonymousposter Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So i need SS to proof something obvious? i will not SS every time i see something lame, who will thought that after 2 days of the incident a anonymous alt account will appear trashing almost everyone except zoo, no need of SS . You think you can control everyone but admit it there always members acting with their own agenda. b:shutup

Where did I trash Leviathan, Vicious, Wanted, Revolt, Marines, AveFenix? You are so dumb Spell.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited May 2012

I bet is Apostasy or wutever his psy name is; making fun of a cleric healing the enemy in TW (in another thread) and just cuz he suddenly stop posting and we got a new alt over here.

tun tun tun...

anyways keep up with the drama/bs im bored b:cute

Yeah... I said I wouldnt post, and STILL this word stands... HOWEVER...

You Shield, are likely an alt of someone we have all heard of, I will give you that much credit...
    • 1. I do not recall making fun of any cleric healing the enemy in TW...
    • 2. Guarenteed, It was not me, given THIS is the ONLY character I have ever posted in Forums with... and I guarentee you whatever post you are talking about, does NOT have "Apostasy" as the author of it...
    • 3. I should hope, given some past conversations between myself and Kastus as well as myself and Greymark, that members of Zoo know I do not hide behind alts...
    • 4. Congradulations Shield on summoning me...

That is all I have to say for now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Where did I trash Leviathan, Vicious, Wanted, Revolt, Marines, AveFenix? You are so dumb Spell.

you are only trashing qqme dumb and dumb again im not spell , not even a qqme member. boguiee

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012

That is all I have to say for now...

blah blah blah b:bye
  • anonymousposter
    edited May 2012
    you are only trashing qqme dumb and dumb again im not spell , not even a qqme member. boguiee

Your nonsense English is identical to his nonsense English. boguiee
    edited May 2012
    Your nonsense English is identical to his nonsense English. boguiee

Most people who insult other people are insecure. They think that it will make them feel better if they put someone else down, or they insult the other person to take attention off of themselves. Sometimes people who are angry insult other people because they are not mature enough to think of a different way to handle their anger except to try to start a fight or to try to make the other person feel bad.
    Mature people can communicate with others without insulting them. Any ideas can be discussed between mature adults without fighting or insulting each other. Mature people can "agree to disagree" and give each other the right to have different opinions.

http://a0.img.mobypicture.com/6caf47dd589a8cdb43c116af362371d6_view.jpg

• anonymousposter
    edited May 2012
    Most people who insult other people are insecure. They think that it will make them feel better if they put someone else down, or they insult the other person to take attention off of themselves. Sometimes people who are angry insult other people because they are not mature enough to think of a different way to handle their anger except to try to start a fight or to try to make the other person feel bad.
    Mature people can communicate with others without insulting them. Any ideas can be discussed between mature adults without fighting or insulting each other. Mature people can "agree to disagree" and give each other the right to have different opinions.

If I wanted to read Freud for Dummies I would read Freud Dummies, dumbie.b:bye
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited May 2012

this same thing can be said to you and everyone else on the forums bashing anyone in particular, or any group (like you did to vicious/qqme/zoo etc). point is, shut up and play the damn game. (goes to everyone) all this keyboard warrior-ing is boring as all hell now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • anonymousposter
    edited May 2012
    this same thing can be said to you and everyone else on the forums bashing anyone in particular, or any group (like you did to vicious/qqme/zoo etc). point is, shut up and play the damn game. (goes to everyone) all this keyboard warrior-ing is boring as all hell now.

If you are so bored by it then run along.b:cute
  • apolikescrayons
    apolikescrayons Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Yeah... I said I wouldnt post, and STILL this word stands... HOWEVER...

You Shield, are likely an alt of someone we have all heard of, I will give you that much credit...
    • 1. I do not recall making fun of any cleric healing the enemy in TW...
    • 2. Guarenteed, It was not me, given THIS is the ONLY character I have ever posted in Forums with... and I guarentee you whatever post you are talking about, does NOT have "Apostasy" as the author of it...
    • 3. I should hope, given some past conversations between myself and Kastus as well as myself and Greymar
      k, that memb
      ers of Zoo know I do not hide behind alts...
    • 4. Congradulations Shield on summoning me...

That is all I have to say for [/COLOR]now...

You forgot something.

Don't worry, i got this!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Going to close this because the flame is strong in this one.
This discussion has been closed.