10 Reasons Why QQme Fails

anonymousposter
anonymousposter Posts: 127 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Tideswell (East)
1) Current leader is in catshop all the time. How do you lead a faction like that? Might as well have Vatican as QQme leader.
2) Two former leaders post on forums with nonsense.
3) Spell_Caster. Why not just kick him? QQme has to realize how badly of an example Spell sets for QQme. Besides people who want to do trials, who in there right mind wants to join QQme now with an egomaniac with him in it?
4) Good QQme members are now called Zoo members.
5) Good QQme members who are not called Zoo members are in other factions.
6) Good QQme members that somehow remained in QQme despite all the reasons to leave still haven't figured out how to put humpty dumpty back together again. Probably because they are not in positions to.
7) Apostasy, breannak and VengadorX. If I have to explain that it would take too much time.
8) Recruiting standards went out the window.
9) QQme derailed itself by engaging in combat with Zoo. Instead of trying to mend fences and work together with Zoo.
10) NightRage quit the game.
Post edited by anonymousposter on

Comments

• Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    1) Current leader is in catshop.
    2) Spell posts on forums with nonsense. He is now assisted by two other nonsensical followers (see point 7)
    3) Spell_Caster Still has QQme by the balls
    7) Apostasy, breannak. All that needs to be said.
    8) Recruiting standards went out the window. Sins, Sins, Sins, More sins, Wait did i mention sins?

Broke it down to the essentials that most likely actually matter.
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    MansVisa - Raging Tide Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited May 2012

1) Apostasy, breannak. If I have to explain that it would take too much time.

2) Spell_Caster. Why not just kick him? QQme has to realize how badly of an example Spell sets for QQme. Besides people who want to do trials, who in there right mind wants to join QQme now with an egomaniac with him in it?

3) Recruiting standards went out the window.

fixed it for you b:cute
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited May 2012
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    1. anonymousposter = nobody
    most likely got rejected... try to learn how to use pwcalc next time... it's not that difficult.
    2. essentials that most likely actually matter = nothing from Greymark
    At one point I started liking this guy, right about when he left vici... truth is, I dont think he really left... seems too quick to side wit vici trolls still... otherwise wouldnt be coming across this one as much as I have been on forums... but what do I know b:surrender
    3. MansVisa = another nobody
    fixed it like a dog humpin ur pixels baby b:kiss b:kiss

I forget anything? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anonymousposter
    edited May 2012
    most likely got rejected... try to learn how to use pwcalc next time... it's not that difficult.

QQme would have to pay me coins to join.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    QQme would have to pay me coins to join.

omfg b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh best thing i heard all week... as if...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    I like humping dog pixels baby b:kiss b:kiss

that's just b:shocked

And didn't you two fails, Apo and bre, say you were done posting on the forums b:chuckle
    omfg b:laugh best thing i heard all week... as if...

Nablet you'd be surprised as to how many people have gotten large offers of coins to join QQme... Know your facts or shut it
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    that's just

And didn't you two fails, Apo and bre, say you were done posting on the forums

Nablet you'd be surprised as to how many people have gotten large offers of coins to join QQme... Know your facts or shut it

whoa b:shocked just a lil fun in the sun baby b:victory peace...
    "fails"? kinda some strong words from behind that mask of anonimity... and u apparently only read the stuff u want to hear... not that u can hear typed texts... tho maybe u can... but there plenty of clues sayin i aint stopped posting... um... well, like THIS POST for instance b:pleased

I would love to know my facts... like the fact of who you are?... u are gettin tad bitsy upset i see... im sorry if i upset u that much... maybe ill layoff... maybe... but u gonna need offer me large some of coin for that... or u can b:shutup but on another note however... you'd be surprised of the large offer of coin QQme gave me to hit some dessert menu... but thats a secret, so no tell no one b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012

I would love to know my facts... like the fact of who you are?... u are gettin tad bitsy upset i see... im sorry if i upset u that much... maybe ill layoff... maybe... but u gonna need offer me large some of coin for that... or u can b:shutup but on another note however... you'd be surprised of the large offer of coin QQme gave me to hit some dessert menu... but thats a secret, so no tell no one b:quiet

who's upset b:puzzled

troll harder please b:thanks
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    who's upset b:puzzled

troll harder please b:thanks

... i would think the fact that you dont have mans visa is the problem... perhaps u should apply to qqme... we might offer you large coin offer to join b:chuckle not b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    ... i would think the fact that you dont have mans visa is the problem... perhaps u should apply to qqme... we might offer you large coin offer to join b:chuckle not b:bye

b:laugh

Sorry but, i've turned Cody's offers to join QQme many times. b:bye

And nope I have a Visa Signature card b:bye
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    b:laugh

Sorry but, i've turned Cody's offers to join QQme many times. b:bye

And nope I have a Visa Signature card b:bye

pretty sure u mistaken... but then again, someone such as urself that obviously has a fetish for man, is likely to have some kinda delusional fantasies or pixel attraction or something like that... you lick your monitor with screen shots of man dunt ya? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    pretty sure u mistaken... but then again, someone such as urself that obviously has a fetish for man, is likely to have some kinda delusional fantasies or pixel attraction or something like that... you lick your monitor with screen shots of man dunt ya? b:shocked

unless you know otherwise b:shutup

and just for you
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    unless you know otherwise b:shutup

and just for you

omg! so its true! you DO lick your monitor with screen shots of man dunt ya? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    omg! so its true! you DO lick your monitor with screen shots of man dunt ya? b:shocked

and you wish this nightly b:shocked
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012

um... i might be a tad confusled, but that looked a lot like was day time b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012

At one point I started liking this guy, right about when he left vici... truth is, I dont think he really left... seems too quick to side wit vici trolls still... otherwise wouldnt be coming across this one as much as I have been on forums... but what do I know b:surrender

I side with the people i think most deserve to be sided with. There are times when i side with vici, and times when I speak out against vici's actions... It just so happens that I, along with the LARGE majority of people who enjoy these forums, find you and breannak quite annoying...

Let me tell what my problem is with you since you seem to be quite focused on me also. Like breannak, you chose to partake in conversations that pertain to things you weren't even around to see; such as oldschool QQme/Vici business among other things. Unlike you, I understand that I'm not one of those hardcore oldschool members and in most cases opt not to participate in those conversations simply because I wasn't there then so who am I to talk about them?

Now let's focus on her. As many people have already stated clearly she craves the attention trolling on the forums gives her whereas you and I just find it entertaining to joke with people. This wouldnt be a problem if she was at all capable of either intelligently participating in a conversation or properly trolling someone. I mean let's face it, her last two trolls featured professional wrestling references. Anyone who still finds any relevance in professional wrestling after the age of 13 clearly does not have a proper grasp on priorities in life. Half the time all I get from what she types is ehuehuehu QQme kekekeke i love QQme so awesome !

Unlike her, there are times where I find what you say entertaining. Now on the downside, most of what you say comes off as you just trying to display how smart you are and reeaaaaaally trying way too hard to play the whole intellectual card. We get it dude, you went to, or are currently attending university most likely doing a science degree... Physics right? It's cool to be smart bro but when you're throwing it in peoples faces to the point where its obvious you're just trying to display how superior you think you are it gets pretty annoying. Remember the book thing? I mean hell, half the time you troll you don't even say anything relevant to what the person said you just make some half assed jab at their intelligence... What I'm saying is chill out bro, its a game. Plenty of other people including myself have taken or are taking science degrees but we choose not to come off as pompous and arrogant as you. Hell, this will be the most professional thing i've ever written on these forums and even it's extremely half assed.

Now i realize i've opened myself up for a what you don't like about me post. I look forward to it.

Oh, P.S. For the record i started to like you also, and never had an issue with breanna... but then i started reading your forum posts.
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I side with the people i think most deserve to be sided with. There are times when i side with vici, and times when I speak out against vici's actions... It just so happens that I, along with the LARGE majority of people who enjoy these forums, find you and breannak quite annoying...

Let me tell what my problem is with you since you seem to be quite focused on me also. Like breannak, you chose to partake in conversations that pertain to things you weren't even around to see; such as oldschool QQme/Vici business among other things. Unlike you, I understand that I'm not one of those hardcore oldschool members and in most cases opt not to participate in those conversations simply because I wasn't there then so who am I to talk about them?

Now let's focus on her. As many people have already stated clearly she craves the attention trolling on the forums gives her whereas you and I just find it entertaining to joke with people. This wouldnt be a problem if she was at all capable of either intelligently participating in a conversation or properly trolling someone. I mean let's face it, her last two trolls featured professional wrestling references. Anyone who still finds any relevance in professional wrestling after the age of 13 clearly does not have a proper grasp on priorities in life. Half the time all I get from what she types is ehuehuehu QQme kekekeke i love QQme so awesome !

Unlike her, there are times where I find what you say entertaining. Now on the downside, most of what you say comes off as you just trying to display how smart you are and reeaaaaaally trying way too hard to play the whole intellectual card. We get it dude, you went to, or are currently attending university most likely doing a science degree... Physics right? It's cool to be smart bro but when you're throwing it in peoples faces to the point where its obvious you're just trying to display how superior you think you are it gets pretty annoying. Remember the book thing? I mean hell, half the time you troll you don't even say anything relevant to what the person said you just make some half assed jab at their intelligence... What I'm saying is chill out bro, its a game. Plenty of other people including myself have or taken are taking science degrees but we choose not to come off as pompous and arrogant as you. Hell, this will be the most professional thing i've ever written on these forums and even it's extremely half assed.

Now i realize i've opened myself up for a what you don't like about be post. I look forward to it.

Oh, P.S. For the record i started to like you also, and never had an issue with breanna... but then i started reading your forum posts.

Who cares what people think. I don't care what you think about me im continue to enjoy my free time on the fourms, if you don't like what I got to say in general ignore me don't reply! I use to think he was alright too, apo but this whole statement, i lost all respect for him. b:surrender
  • vicialchemist
    vicialchemist Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    1) Current leader is in catshop all the time. How do you lead a faction like that? Might as well have Vatican as QQme leader.
    2) Two former leaders post on forums with nonsense.
    3) Spell_Caster. Why not just kick him? QQme has to realize how badly of an example Spell sets for QQme. Besides people who want to do trials, who in there right mind wants to join QQme now with an egomaniac with him in it?
    5) Good QQme members who are not called Zoo members are in other factions.
    6) Good QQme members that somehow remained in QQme despite all the reasons to leave still haven't figured out how to put humpty dumpty back together again. Probably because they are not in positions to.
    7) Apostasy, breannak and VengadorX. If I have to explain that it would take too much time.
    8) Recruiting standards went out the window.
    9) QQme derailed itself by engaging in combat with Zoo. Instead of trying to mend fences and work together with Zoo.
    10) NightRage quit the game.

We are on presidential election year?
    That sound like a dirty campaign from zoo to get more levi members b:chuckle
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Let me tell what my problem is with you since you seem to be quite focused on me also.
    Actually... I probably appeared quite focused on you, especially after you posted off of so many prepwork troll posts I posted earlier today (most although not all, were for trolling)... coulda been anyone really... and that when the focus seemed to turn toward everyone and anyone that touched my lil web... hence today's snowball effect... some entertainment came out of it im sure... I had some fun... just gotta make it through all the commercials to make it to the show is all...
    you chose to partake in conversations that pertain to things you weren't even around to see; such as oldschool QQme/Vici business among other things. Unlike you, I understand that I'm not one of those hardcore oldschool members and in most cases opt not to participate in those conversations simply because I wasn't there then so who am I to talk about them?
    I far from see this aspect in this way. I see it this way... I AM IN QQME NOW... QQme as it is today is what I see... To speak of something's past, I might as well say you still wet your bed and your mother still wipes your *** and winky. And although we almost all have this as part of our past, that is far from true for any of us today (for most of us ofc, i hope). I choose and will continue to choose to correct those that speak of the faction I am a part of in a present tense when their conversation should specify the topic being of past tense. Or maybe these people would be so kind as to instead of being so "i know something you dont know"... That they would perhaps fill us in (I'm genuinely interested to hear as many sides as possible. I know very well the potential sugar coated version those whom were part of QQme's past would deliver. And I know very well the bias of hate from the other side of that coin. With all sides heard, I would actually know where I stand. Perhaps I would stand down then?) and on their main characters would be nice... or on a character post that at least we know who it is... Hurrdurr is a perfect example of this... I know who his main is and one alt... these other anonymous [censored] ... ok im over that... But as far as not being part of a conversation because "I wasnt there"... Seeing that now makes me think exactly that type of thinking, leads to most people being unable to go beyond Einstein on the subject of Gravity... In order to move forward, we MUST face the past, the same past we were not a part of... But your statement there cuts off any chance of that... I am not sold on this...
    Now let's focus on breannak. her last two trolls featured professional wrestling references. Anyone who still finds any relevance in professional wrestling after the age of 13 clearly does not have a proper grasp on priorities in life. Half the time all I get from what she types is ehuehuehu QQme kekekeke i love QQme so awesome!
    As far as brea liking wrestlers, who cares? They are well built men, better muscular features than i have. As a man, we would take an interest in cheerleaders, right? Even worse yet, (and no, I have no prejudice toward homosexuality, and those whom are of same sex preference might even find this amusing), how many so-called straight men stay glued to a bunch of well built men in spandex during "USA's football" season (need to specify because I know "football" we call soccer, had to be different, but it wasnt my doing)? Fact is, back to the point... brea likes well built men? omg wtf its the end of civilization? really?... Based on that, says nothing about priorities in life... As far as you getting "ehuehuehu QQme kekekeke i love QQme so awesome" from her posts... I understand her I think... and if you get what my own position is, I'm sure she is in the same boat with the same outlook, if not close I think. And she does like to be adored, so why resist? b:surrender Adore her... How she can be hated based on how much I noticed she tries to help so many people even since before she was in QQme, over WC... ? I must be reading different WC or something b:shocked
    Now on the downside, most of what you say comes off as you just trying to display how smart you are and reeaaaaaally trying way too hard to play the whole intellectual card.
    Actually... what you see here, is what you get... Part of why i come off as "trying to display how smart i am"... is because i am misunderstood... the other thing adding to that, is the fact of the whole trolling sumflungdung competitions... yes... i can get nasty... members within my own faction have seen that side of me as well, and those instances have also been resolved, e-handshaked on? what have you? They were resolved because that is not who i am... but yes, i can get nasty and come across way off during such moments... as far as trying too hard... i havent really tried at anything on pwi or its forums, except making it through a week because i spent too much on a friday and had to struggle to get to the next friday... not an addict, can quit anytime i want, or so i keep telling myself...
    We get it dude, you went to, or are currently attending university most likely doing a science degree... Physics right?
    Actually, this is way off... I dropped out of high school my second senior year back in february of 1995, and got my GED (scored a 302, and was told 270 = to 3.0 gpa, who knows) that june or july at a community college testing... In 1998 i went to college for computer animation and had to drop out the same year, due to lack of funds after 3 quarters of 8 completed. I have no formal education toward physics beyond high school, and even that my grades in my second senior year are fail... I couldnt attend a college if i wanted to atm, situation-wise, financially, etc etc... The way I got into "my book" was being i started playing d&d back in the summer of 1984 when i was 8 years old... d&d was missing things, skills or strategies, and didnt answer for why a player couldnt do certain things in a game supposedly based on the imagination... So began my journey... I collected strategy-related info for 14 years after that, developed strategy-equations u could say after that... I needed "higher-dimensional" understanding to develop some of those strategies... 4th dimension being next dimension in line from what i knew, that is what i looked for... ran into a lot of Einstein's spacetime jargon, and fell into the physics bit... So beyond how i already must come off to most, yeah, i am frustrated at this point in my life... lots of retail and the like jobs... hardly where i should be... but thats life... and i will beat that too...
    It's cool to be smart bro but when you're throwing it in peoples faces to the point where its obvious you're just trying to display how superior you think you are it gets pretty annoying.
    Actually, this statement is outright bs in my experiences... smart = be seen and not heard... no one wants to know from smart or creative... if u are either of these, let alone both... you must be destroyed... or perhaps that is just in my experiences over 3 decades of the same bs since i was 6 years old, i can still remember as far back as first grade... some "peers" told me my grades need to lower so they could have the highest grades... they told me they go to karate classes and could use some "practice" otherwise... i told them "study harder"... 4-6 "peers" about every other day teaching pk lessons to me for pwi 30 years ago... and you wonder why i do not back down? Nothing from then, nor through the years has changed... only the names, faces, and scenery... the story still the same...
    Remember the book thing? I mean hell, half the time you troll you don't even say anything relevant to what the person said you just make some half assed jab at their intelligence... What I'm saying is chill out bro, its a game.
    Yet again... Almost all of what I say is quite relevant (with quite the bit of exceptions posted today). I can actually point out in every post where what I wrote was relevant... It is the reason I resort to sex or perv-ish-talk normally... its about all most can relate to... Look closer at all my posts prior to today, im quite sure you can see it... Any halfassed jabs were likely in retaliation to true nuissances...
    Plenty of other people including myself have or taken are taking science degrees but we choose not to come off as pompous and arrogant as you. Hell, this will be the most professional thing i've ever written on these forums and even it's extremely half assed.
    Again... I have no degree, best I have is my GED... no bs there... I apparently do not nor have ever chosen the "way i come off"... Im quite sure tho that text does not help any... If i was actually able to use vent it would most likely help my cause... In person, it is very rare i come across in such a way...
    Now i realize i've opened myself up for a what you don't like about be post. I look forward to it.
    No... I took your post seriously... I believe a few "funnies" in there... and I probably opened myself up far more than you did... but as is my attitude in pk mode (when i can get around to affording it, such as friday the 18th again), and in tw, and in my life... I have no problem opening myself up to attack... just be careful what you believe to appear as a soft underbelly or weakness... fair warning to those whom think they can attack me through anything in this post... b:sin
    Not sure if my reply clears up much for you or anyone else... hope to see what is not yet cleared up as part of conversations continued...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Are you in politics because you have a knack for avoiding comments and saying nothing productive in the massive paragraph above this post.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Are you in politics because you have a knack for avoiding comments and saying nothing productive in the massive paragraph above this post.

And this is exactly the type of...

1. Trolling I expect.

2. Lack of Understanding Im used to.

3. Hoping answer is 1.

- At least nothing unexpected... b:surrender

To add to this... Explain what YOU mean by this if it is NOT a Trolling... Avoiding what comments?... What did I avoid at all?... Saying Nothing Productive?... By actually answering the questions presented...?... hmm...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Lol I cant even hate on that post. From past posts i expected a few Einstein references and some bashing etc. You answered everything seriously so i cant really troll a life story; making fun of someone's real life is not what I'm about because I don't really know them. Although i did get the Einstein quotes i was hoping for.
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    And this is exactly the type of...

1. Trolling I expect.

2. Lack of Understanding Im used to.

3. Hoping answer is 1.

- At least nothing unexpected... b:surrender

Apo still looking for your
  • anonymousposter
    edited May 2012
    Actually... I probably appeared quite focused on you, especially after you posted off of so many prepwork troll posts I posted earlier today (most although not all, were for trolling)... coulda been anyone really... and that when the focus seemed to turn toward everyone and anyone that touched my lil web... hence today's snowball effect... some entertainment came out of it im sure... I had some fun... just gotta make it through all the commercials to make it to the show is all...

I far from see this aspect in this way. I see it this way... I AM IN QQME NOW... QQme as it is today is what I see... To speak of something's past, I might as well say you still wet your bed and your mother still wipes your *** and winky. And although we almost all have this as part of our past, that is far from true for any of us today (for most of us ofc, i hope). I choose and will continue to choose to correct those that speak of the faction I am a part of in a present tense when their conversation should specify the topic being of past tense. Or maybe these people would be so kind as to instead of being so "i know something you dont know"... That they would perhaps fill us in (I'm genuinely interested to hear as many sides as possible. I know very well the potential sugar coated version those whom were part of QQme's past would deliver. And I know very well the bias of hate from the other side of that coin. With all sides heard, I would actually know where I stand. Perhaps I would stand down then?) and on their main characters would be nice... or on a character post that at least we know who it is... Hurrdurr is a perfect example of this... I know who his main is and one alt... these other anonymous [censored] ... ok im over that... But as far as not being part of a conversation because "I wasnt there"... Seeing that now makes me think exactly that type of thinking, leads to most people being unable to go beyond Einstein on the subject of Gravity... In order to move forward, we MUST face the past, the same past we were not a part of... But your statement there cuts off any chance of that... I am not sold on this...

As far as brea liking wrestlers, who cares? They are well built men, better muscular features than i have. As a man, we would take an interest in cheerleaders, right? Even worse yet, (and no, I have no prejudice toward homosexuality, and those whom are of same sex preference might even find this amusing), how many so-called straight men stay glued to a bunch of well built men in spandex during "USA's football" season (need to specify because I know "football" we call soccer, had to be different, but it wasnt my doing)? Fact is, back to the point... brea likes well built men? omg wtf its the end of civilization? really?... Based on that, says nothing about priorities in life... As far as you getting "ehuehuehu QQme kekekeke i love QQme so awesome" from her posts... I understand her I think... and if you get what my own position is, I'm sure she is in the same boat with the same outlook, if not close I think. And she does like to be adored, so why resist? b:surrender Adore her... How she can be hated based on how much I noticed she tries to help so many people even since before she was in QQme, over WC... ? I must be reading different WC or something b:shocked

Actually... what you see here, is what you get... Part of why i come off as "trying to display how smart i am"... is because i am misunderstood... the other thing adding to that, is the fact of the whole trolling sumflungdung competitions... yes... i can get nasty... members within my own faction have seen that side of me as well, and those instances have also been resolved, e-handshaked on? what have you? They were resolved because that is not who i am... but yes, i can get nasty and come across way off during such moments... as far as trying too hard... i havent really tried at anything on pwi or its forums, except making it through a week because i spent too much on a friday and had to struggle to get to the next friday... not an addict, can quit anytime i want, or so i keep telling myself...

Actually, this is way off... I dropped out of high school my second senior year back in february of 1995, and got my GED (scored a 302, and was told 270 = to 3.0 gpa, who knows) that june or july at a community college testing... In 1998 i went to college for computer animation and had to drop out the same year, due to lack of funds after 3 quarters of 8 completed. I have no formal education toward physics beyond high school, and even that my grades in my second senior year are fail... I couldnt attend a college if i wanted to atm, situation-wise, financially, etc etc... The way I got into "my book" was being i started playing d&d back in the summer of 1984 when i was 8 years old... d&d was missing things, skills or strategies, and didnt answer for why a player couldnt do certain things in a game supposedly based on the imagination... So began my journey... I collected strategy-related info for 14 years after that, developed strategy-equations u could say after that... I needed "higher-dimensional" understanding to develop some of those strategies... 4th dimension being next dimension in line from what i knew, that is what i looked for... ran into a lot of Einstein's spacetime jargon, and fell into the physics bit... So beyond how i already must come off to most, yeah, i am frustrated at this point in my life... lots of retail and the like jobs... hardly where i should be... but thats life... and i will beat that too...

Actually, this statement is outright bs in my experiences... smart = be seen and not heard... no one wants to know from smart or creative... if u are either of these, let alone both... you must be destroyed... or perhaps that is just in my experiences over 3 decades of the same bs since i was 6 years old, i can still remember as far back as first grade... some "peers" told me my grades need to lower so they could have the highest grades... they told me they go to karate classes and could use some "practice" otherwise... i told them "study harder"... 4-6 "peers" about every other day teaching pk lessons to me for pwi 30 years ago... and you wonder why i do not back down? Nothing from then, nor through the years has changed... only the names, faces, and scenery... the story still the same...

Yet again... Almost all of what I say is quite relevant (with quite the bit of exceptions posted today). I can actually point out in every post where what I wrote was relevant... It is the reason I resort to sex or perv-ish-talk normally... its about all most can relate to... Look closer at all my posts prior to today, im quite sure you can see it... Any halfassed jabs were likely in retaliation to true nuissances...

Again... I have no degree, best I have is my GED... no bs there... I apparently do not nor have ever chosen the "way i come off"... Im quite sure tho that text does not help any... If i was actually able to use vent it would most likely help my cause... In person, it is very rare i come across in such a way...

No... I took your post seriously... I believe a few "funnies" in there... and I probably opened myself up far more than you did... but as is my attitude in pk mode (when i can get around to affording it, such as friday the 18th again), and in tw, and in my life... I have no problem opening myself up to attack... just be careful what you believe to appear as a soft underbelly or weakness... fair warning to those whom think they can attack me through anything in this post... b:sin

Not sure if my reply clears up much for you or anyone else... hope to see what is not yet cleared up as part of conversations continued...

What a nice book you write there. LOL GED...
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    What a nice book you write there. LOL GED...

Its not like i made a draft first... took grey's post, broke down into quotes, and answered them as questions... G ood E nough D iploma ... b:victory

If there was somewhere I knew i could take new material in the world of physics that could be trusted and would help minimally fund me finishing my book on quantum gravity, it would already be finished... so GED or no GED, no one taught me how to draw with ballpoint pen... taught that to myself... so why not be able to read books with info from others in the field of interest?... the world all too often forgets where school systems even come from given the long history of human civilization... once upon a time... "p... h... what... balanced?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Apo can you just TYb:thanks
  • anonymousposter
    edited May 2012
    Its not like i made a draft first... took grey's post, broke down into quotes, and answered them as questions... G ood E nough D iploma ... b:victory

If there was somewhere I knew i could take new material in the world of physics that could be trusted and would help minimally fund me finishing my book on quantum gravity, it would already be finished... so GED or no GED, no one taught me how to draw with ballpoint pen... taught that to myself... so why not be able to read books with info from others in the field of interest?... the world all too often forgets where school systems even come from given the long history of human civilization... once upon a time... "p... h... what... balanced?"

A book about physics written in CrAyOnS will have all the kiddies lined up at the bookstore.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Apo can you just TYb:thanks

ok... was funny and cute once... just didnt get my pixels wet that time...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    A book about physics written in CrAyOnS will have all the kiddies lined up at the bookstore.

how old were u?... fine, ill make a book for you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.