Lack of Inventory Space

Comments

• _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I kind of agree with the OP, mainly because I'm a packrat myself. I have an alt to hold p stones, alt to hold genies, alt to hold gears, and then one maxed inventory/cupboard/bank veno that holds all manufacturing materials and chi stones from decomposition, as well as other items, then my sin, who also has a maxed out inventory/bank/stash that is completely full of different instance items.

And that's not even including TT mats.

This picture was taken a few months ago, but it's some idea of why I'm a pack rat XD
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited May 2012
    I kind of agree with the OP, mainly because I'm a packrat myself. I have an alt to hold p stones, alt to hold genies, alt to hold gears, and then one maxed inventory/cupboard/bank veno that holds all manufacturing materials and chi stones from decomposition, as well as other items, then my sin, who also has a maxed out inventory/bank/stash that is completely full of different instance items.

And that's not even including TT mats.

This picture was taken a few months ago, but it's some idea of why I'm a pack rat XD

Well, at least you admitted it xD b:chuckle.

Anything for sale?
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    WTB > Account stash extenion and quest list extension too. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Well, at least you admitted it xD b:chuckle.

Anything for sale?

Don't think so xD I love collecting things and seeing the numbers build up (collecting as in finding it myself (or given as a gfit), no buying involved), so until I absolutely have to sell it, I don't sell many things.

But I do use many things, such as the OHT materials, herbs, p stones, apoth, and so on.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    yeah, same here. i have a lot of alts to keep mats, trying to organize them from time to time but it's a burden.

but I would like someone to explain why they wouldnt want some way to get more space....

example? very easy. go open random dye packs, you need 32+packs/100 slots.

yeah, i can move all my stuff to bank/account stash/alts. and you can hit 105 by killing lvl1 mobs.
    you only purge once #yopo
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Don't think so xD I love collecting things and seeing the numbers build up (collecting as in finding it myself (or given as a gfit), no buying involved), so until I absolutely have to sell it, I don't sell many things.

But I do use many things, such as the OHT materials, herbs, p stones, apoth, and so on.

Don't forget you collection of mounts, the army of ponies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Well if they ever do decide to release storage expansions, put me on the list for fash ext, bank ext , cupboard ext and stash ext .
    I farm everything and somethings take quiet a long time to farm, which means they are there in your bank until you are able to craft the item. TT mats for lower alts for gears/weapons, wraith spirits, wraith eyes, rotating cogs, warsong inscriptions,tome frags, tome pages, ulti subs, lunar mats, genie food + genies, mirages for refining, plus refining stones, the list goes on and on. Then you need room for all the herbs , pof, obp, chips, those divine order thingys, insignias, dyes, ect ect.
    It does fill up rather quickly.b:surrender
  • EtherbIade - Harshlands
    EtherbIade - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Read my previous post, I already said PWI would never add that and I do know it have been discussed tons of times (playing since 2009 and forums active since then, not on this char tough :p)

What Im trying to say is: respect other people's opinions and needs. Doesnt matter if it have been discussed 10000 times, if someone wants to say "I want this/I need this" Who are you to say "NO YOU DONT NEED IT, I DO FINE WITHOUT IT SO GTFO"

For example, if I start a thread asking PWI to make it 20 chars per account people WILL surely reply with:
    "MAKE MORE ACCOUNTS, I DONT NEED TO HAVE ALL CHARS ON SAME ACCOUNT SO U DONT NEED EITHER, GTFO HUR DUR"

If someone else's needs WONT hurt you in any way why you have to tell then they are wrong for wanting it? Like I said before, NOONE would get hurt, so stop bashing the guy for wanting more slots on his inventory and account stash. hes trying to make HIS life and YOUR life easier.

Or you like to switch chars everytime you need something? b:surrender

If i say i need coins, that i want GM to give me 500m, what you gonna say? Good idea girl i hope they will give you 500m free? No you gonna say to go farm and to stop be lazy.

Some people collect useless stuff or are to lazy to go to AH to sell what they don't use or keep cause its a gift.

How many people keep sadness cards, is it usefull? Can you craft something with it? so its already 1 spot more.

How many people keep supply stash without using it anymore and without plan to open it.
    If you check _Skai_ link you can see she have both in her bank.

How many people done the morai quest and got the set of gears from there its 5 gears + a weapon, i know many people who don't want npc but don't use it.

So its a easy 8 slot clean from bank and we could prolly continue with other item.

Do people can keep these things? Ofc they can, i wont tell them to npc their stuff but they know the place they have in inventory and bank so its their responsability to deal with it.

I personally didnt saw the guy inventory bank etc. If the guy who made the topic post a SS of that showing that he dont have useless stuff and don't have more than 2 inventory space clean like he said, than i could change my mind, but of everyone in game that told me needed biggest inventory/bank was people keeping useless stuff cause its pretty.

The guy maked a poll, which mean people vote, people who don't agree can say their opinion as the people who agree can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I do have a problem with space also. I have one bank alt that stores herbs and shards, one inactive alt that is helping bank some other stuff (mostly gear older chars outgrew but lower chars can one day use), and might have to make another. I craft a lot of OHT stuff so I keep all of those mats plus several spaces of pstones. I hunt card bosses and the cards take up a huge chunk of space. I am working on gearing many lower alts for TT so am slowly accumulating mats for that, which takes up at least a quarter of my maxed bank. I save almost all the mats I get because I occasionally craft for my alts. I have 5 stacks of 99 Nirvana keys taking up space (that maybe one day I will get to use). And a pile of gear that can only be account stashed - since my other bank alt is full and I have no spaces for a new alt on this account. With some odds and ends like charms/tome frags/various types of pages/card boss mats/celestones/Nirv mats/Lunar/etc. my bank has only 4-5 spaces left.

My biggest problem, however, is the account stash size. I would probably pay a lot of money if they introduced an extension for that. I have 7 chars on my main account that are sharing (or soon will be able to) gear, and no space to keep it all.

Unfortunately, odds are very very small that they ever introduce any other extension types.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • NescauBall - Archosaur
    NescauBall - Archosaur Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    @EtherbIade

You just showed your opinion without insulting others.

My reply was to the guys before you, that cannot respect the OP's request.

Also, Idk what does asking for a feature haves to do with begging for money. That feature added would do nothing to the game except people would need to make less alts wich means noones gets hurt.

Giving 500m away to someone would be unfair as it would not only hurt economy, but only benefit the person who got the money.

A added feature benefits the whole comunnity.

I will post a SS of my inventory later
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2012

If that's how the game is designed then this is a huge flaw, so I do not want any player to tell me to create an alt just to bank gears/items.

Well, it is a flaw in the design in the game. S you just deal with it and make a bank alt. Either that or you know, get rid of the stuff you don't really need.
    Lunar Materials.
    Faction base trials.
    TT 3-3, this instance usually takes up at least 12 slots, more if I pick up DQ/Materials.
    Apothecary
    Every Herb, stored for making apoth.
    Big notes/Tokens/Products from Tokens.

Crafting Supplies, there's many at least 4 different stages of mats and at least 4 mats per stage, that is 20 spots alone.

Nirvana: Shards, Uncannys, Raptures.

Are you still having trouble imaging what's in my bank/inventory/cupboard?

Let me continue:

OHT Materials and manufacturing OHT gear to decompose into chi.

What happens when I have the ability of switching out armors too, I can switch form HA ornaments to my Physical ornaments, that's just 2 more spots in my inventory.

Well for one thing, stop making products from tokens until you need them. That's some space right there. Can't do a thing about the potions and telestones, but things like hypers and bh wine there is no need to make that until you need it.

Level up your crafting skill and then stop hoarding some many herbs. You don't need every type of herb for your level. Just put the level of herbs you want on the level of character that would need them. This frees up some space in your cupboard. Same with the crafting supplies. I don't know why a level 100 barb would need a ton of pig iron, for example.

You can use the freed up spaces to put your OHT mats in your cupboard. Not sure if all of em fit, but a quick test on desert tower minatures and leaf of unicorn forest did show me that those do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Well, it is a flaw in the design in the game. S you just deal with it and make a bank alt. Either that or you know, get rid of the stuff you don't really need.

Well for one thing, stop making products from tokens until you need them. That's some space right there. Can't do a thing about the potions and telestones, but things like hypers and bh wine there is no need to make that until you need it.

Level up your crafting skill and then stop hoarding some many herbs. You don't need every type of herb for your level. Just put the level of herbs you want on the level of character that would need them. This frees up some space in your cupboard. Same with the crafting supplies. I don't know why a level 100 barb would need a ton of pig iron, for example.

You can use the freed up spaces to put your OHT mats in your cupboard. Not sure if all of em fit, but a quick test on desert tower minatures and leaf of unicorn forest did show me that those do.

I personally hope that the people in charge of the future of perfect world does not share your method of thinking here. I am looking for a positive change that benefits all players without damaging any. How come you are asking me to just settle with a solution instead of asking the game to improve on the development side?

I use most herbs for manufacturing different apoths, I use more than just chi apoth and ironguard. The max stack of herbs is only 500 also.
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    They have this option already. And if you're seriously running out of room still you can make bank alts. I have maxed everything and I'm not even close to maxed space in anything but fashion. That is the only thing that could use an upgrade.
    dunno about you but playing 4years on the same chara sure makes your inventory space............. pretty much nonexistent >.> alt or no.

they should make it like....

(bank/chara/cupboard/accStash)
    play pwi 1 yr = bonus 8 spaces in an inventory of your choice
    play pwi 2 yr = bonus 8 spaces in an inventory of your choice
    play pwi 2 yr = bonus 8 spaces in an inventory of your choice
    play pwi 4 yr = bonus 8 spaces in an inventory of your choice
    b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i would personnally like atleast 2x the space tht is allowable now and if the devs are feeling up to it i wouldnt mind 4x the spaceb:cute. Well we are talking about space here i was thinking what if there was a space in your inventory seperate from your actual inventory just for equipment you could call it the Armory lol. I love collecting things i have almost every type of pet egg possible ingame just missing a few. I am also a collector of mounts and other various items that i find funny or interesting.

srry for the blabbering i just got excited when i read this lol
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I personally hope that the people in charge of the future of perfect world does not share your method of thinking here. I am looking for a positive change that benefits all players without damaging any. How come you are asking me to just settle with a solution instead of asking the game to improve on the development side?

I use most herbs for manufacturing different apoths, I use more than just chi apoth and ironguard. The max stack of herbs is only 500 also.

It's not that it wouldn't be potentially be a benefit. It's that it's not going to happen. This has been suggested numerous times. Unless you know Chinese and can submit a letter to the company, they are unlikely to ever hear your suggestion. So I'm just providing you with real, practical solutions to an in-game problem that would ensure you never had the problem again. TBH, I would rather they focus on fixing problems that do affect everyone's gameplay, instead of a small problem like this that could be solved by better organization on behalf of the player.

What Im trying to say is: respect other people's opinions and needs.

You aren't being very respectful yourself. Just because someone disagrees, doesn't mean they are equivalent to the people who oppose *** marriage. If the devs were to look into the old files and fix this problem, for example. It would mean that they aren't working on something else that may be more important and doesn't have a solution to atm. Players can organize their bags better, they can't fix glitches or on their own. The same thing with the pet bag. Not to mention, that if everyone behaved in the way of the OP and were encouraged to do so, things might start getting sold in bigger bundles. This could result in players having to buy extra things that they don't want to buy and may result in people having to wait to buy things. Not to mention it would devalue the account stash, which some people still sell for profit whenever they go on sale. There are two sides to every story. And both sides opinion's should be respected. Not just the ones you want to hear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited May 2012

@Redmenace stop being an a-hole, the guy haves a point. Hes telling PWI "hey, you will earn money if you let us buy more of those itens!" He is giving his point and I totally agree with him, having to change between accounts all the time is no way to play a game.

I have lots of stuff too. I have *learned* what is worth keeping, and what is worth converting to coin.

I have made most of the gear I and my alts and my wife's toons need, and have *learned* how and where to buy mats I need the cheapest, so I don't have to keep every Klunky I've picked up.

I have made alts for the things I do want to collect, because this is the only option we have for more storage.

After 3+ years, I have also seen this thread approx. each week of the first 1 - 1 1/2 yr of the game, asking for the same thing. Always the answer has either been "no", or there has been no answer.

I have also been on these forums and played this game long enough to know that every idea I can think of has been beaten to death at this point by 20 people before me.

I'm not egotistical enough to assume If Only I Were To Bring This Up, We Could Solve This Problem, or I Have The Answer, and PWI Will Damn Well Listen To Me.

Every week there is another person who doesn't realize that many of the issues that pop into their mind aren't unique. Most of the time they are willing to imagine that, yes - we know it's a problem, and no, it isn't likely that they will change things now.

Occasionally you get people who are personally insulted that we aren't taking them seriously, and if we just have a Sit-In we can force our will upon PWI.

No. This is what we have. Deal with it, or don't.

But don't expect me to not call BS what it is every time is flies past. Some days, I'm fine to let it pass. Some days, I pick up the cow patty and throw it right back.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Simi_P - Dreamweaver
    Simi_P - Dreamweaver Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I agree that we need more space; somehow. I just spent 6 hours the other day trying to organize my stuff so I can find it. The reason I keep some of the things I have is because I have more than one alt and they can use the same stuff (like armor) that my higher level characters have outgrown; and therefore I can save money for other stuff instead of having to make the same kind of armor/gear/ weapons, when I can just hold on to them and pass them down when they are ready

Also; if they could just make it so that things stacked higher in the cupboard space; than just 100 per stack. I mean; seriously how stupid is it that in the front of your bank, it will will hold stacks of mats higher than the part that was made especially to store mats in??? I've always thought that; ever since I started playing. And since my main is the only one I've ever bothered/felt the need to level every crafting skill up as far as I can; she's got all those mats on her; cuz she makes everything for everyone.

And the socket stones? How is it they can SAY exactly the same thing & not stack with each other?? If you're gonna have them be different; fine, have them BE different & SAY what kind they are at least.

Just stupid, little things that would make life so much easier. (And fully agree that Venos should be able to have more than 10 pet slots. Seriously; who does it hurt that we have favorite pets that we'd like to keep & play with every now & then? And what about all class pets? The pets from the MQ are cute & I can't even use any of those cuz I have battle pets in my bag. Why are we punished because of our class? IJS....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EtherbIade - Harshlands
    EtherbIade - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    As far as i know a veno don't need 10 pets to be able to play, at the limit 6 slots would be enough, i don't see the point to have 20 slots for pets, 10 is already enough.

1-tank pet
    2-lure pet (even if tank can do both)
    3-air pet
    4-water pet (lol but still)
    5-mount
    6-a all class pet

The rest is extra 4 slots, seriously its PWI a MMO, its not a game to create a farm and raise pets, if u want facebook have a game specially for people who want play with pets.
    A venomancer don't need 10 battle pets to be able to play the game.
    The majority of veno play with only 2-3 pets (tank and fly), i even see some venomancer don't use anymore their pets at lvl 100.
    On my venomancer i have 7 slots and i just use 3 slots, one for my herc, nix, mount and other pets i don't even use.
    I don't care if my pets are pretty or not, its not a game to make pretty stuff ijs...

For the sockets stone i agree with you its useless that we can't stack them, i don't know why they did that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esteven - Heavens Tear
    Esteven - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I wouldn't mind seeing a little more space. Since raging tides came out they have added the account stash which is great and allows you 2 more rows to work with per char (off account stash slots are set per account).

At the same time since the past 2 expansions we have more items that are unaccount stashable. Thus, leaving less free space.

I'm fine with moving items btwn alt banks. There is an issue getting more and more unstashable items. You tend to fill up your bank, inventory, and cupboard often.

There is the flaw in the buying of extra slots, if they do add more. This is because of the super safe/inventory stones, but they could make it so that it still gives that amount stated but it will not max it out.

Plus, why wouldn't PWI want people wanting to spend $ on buying more extension stones?
  • Denaini - Sanctuary
    Denaini - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    It certainly seems like many posters did not read the OP's post at all. This is about increasing the number of slots in inventories/safes etc. It is NOT about workarounds. I am sure the OP is aware of most, if not all, of those.
    I don't even know why those people are posting their texts in the first place. Anyway, here is a simple question that I ask you, who oppose the OP's idea, to answer:

WHY do you want to make sure that the number of slots will NOT be increased ?

And please don't tell me 'the GMs/DEVs won't do anything anyway'. Since that is absolutely irrelevant - plus, everybody knows. So, what's wrong about making a suggestion ? He is not complaining, flaming, writing a jumbled mess of a text with all caps.

As for my opinion on the issue: more space surely wouldn't hurt. Either that, or they should fix the stacking issues (and yes, I am aware of the fact that PWE won't do anything). For example, high-grade gems such as JOSDs cannot be stacked - as you can see in Skai's screenshots. But I don't see any reason for it to be so. They are items with fixed stats that do not receive an inscription showing the player's name upon crafting.
    Then there's the issue of quest items being dumped in the normal inventory. This happens when you do quests of the newer expansions ( Morai and Earthguard ). Why not use the existing quest inventory ? It works perfectly well for the older quests.
    Some of these quest items that get put into your normal inventory do not disapppear upon finishing the quest, nor can they be dropped or sold. ( the Crystal of Grudge is an example of this. I still have it in my safe, because I cannot get rid of it).

P.S. Krisnda, your text colour is really hard to read - I need to highlight in order to avoid eye cancer. Maybe you should change it to something else, or back to normal :)
  • ArenaSkies - Sanctuary
    ArenaSkies - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Really? For three years I never bought a single stone to increase either my bank or inventory space and I still have room left over o.o

Idk how I manage.
    Dumbledore: Lily... after all this time?

Snape: Always.
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I wouldn't mind being able to buy another super (bank / inv) extension stone to double up on space, my bank is kinda full cos I'm a hoarder. I like saving up all different herbs/mats in case guildies need em, same with some of the more useful molds and TT mats. Then there are the random apothecary potions I have, a couple of genies, for some reason it all just fills up so fast... oO

Then again, I can make do with alts, it would just be nice to have more space.
  • Requies - Dreamweaver
    Requies - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Krisnda wrote: »
    That's not the case in most of these instances, what happens is that we have people like you that can't do a simple search on this kind of topic, which has been discussed many times already, and just like the rest of them, they'll most likely never happen.

That's why people get mad at threads like these.

Is this the most ignorant MOD ever or did I blink? Um ok...so there is a topic that rises often....so people are saying they would like to see it....wait...she lost me..does she have an actual point or is she just talking to see her own text? Thanks for all the help MOD :) b:shutup
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The point being is if people used the search button. They would see the topic in question has been raised before. That being said. A lot of these topics have been beat to death already. If they said no the last 20 times or so why would they say yes now? That is what the Mod is getting at.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Requies - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    It is quite easy to fill up a characters inventory and bank, even with all the extensions you can get now. Let's approach this in a way PWI can understand. Likely players would pay for more space...yeah go make your paper boo boo. I cannot see how it would harm anything to give us more space to store on a character, even if we have to pay for it. The noob who compared it to asking PWI for free coin is clearly not understanding the topic at all. Requies approves this forum thread. b:victory

As a side note, assuming someone is a "pack rat" for asking for more space is just ridiculous. Another point to note is it is the active players investing in this game that are acquiring so many items. IJS.
  • Requies - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    The point being is if people used the search button. They would see the topic in question has been raised before. That being said. A lot of these topics have been beat to death already. If they said no the last 20 times or so why would they say yes now? That is what the Mod is getting at.

While I do understand your point of view here, I don't believe it hurts to refresh a topic so they see people are still interested in it
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    While I do understand your point of view here, I don't believe it hurts to refresh a topic so they see people are still interested in it

Though it would be partially considered a necro. If a valid point was brought up for said necro to be revived I think that I would rather re-read a necro and continue it then have a new thread started which usually gets derailed almost immediately with trolls, idiots, pony pictures, and other useless things.

Back ontopic. I collect a lot of things and still have plenty of room. Is there something I'm not collecting that's worth value or is it more or less hoarders?
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Wyndella - Dreamweaver
    Wyndella - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    *stacks her items into a heaping pile and frowns at it* *watches it topple over* b:cry

I would be willing to pay for more inventory and or bank space QQ
  • recommence
    recommence Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    *stacks her items into a heaping pile and frowns at it* *watches it topple over* b:cry

I would be willing to pay for more inventory and or bank space QQ

agreed.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Back ontopic. I collect a lot of things and still have plenty of room. Is there something I'm not collecting that's worth value or is it more or less hoarders?

It really depends how you play. I don't think a huge majority of the game population would have too much of a problem (though we may have a lot of hoarders out there, idk). But a few of us have issues like wanting to save gear for a pile of alts that are not quite high enough to use it, or (like myself) collecting all mats regardless of level because people in the faction frequently need them (and I also occasionally craft gear for low level alts). I do send these mats to the guild bank periodically but I won't send a mail each time I harvest 1 of something... so they need a place to stack up. For people like myself with far too many alts, things like shards also stack up in the bank for future use (annoying that perfect and higher don't stack, also), as well as rows of TT mats saved for future crafting for said alts or if the faction might need them.

There are a lot of things that most people would dump because they are of no use to them. But for some of us these items have a use, so we keep them. I'm managing fine currently by using bank alts, but really am hurting on lack of account stash space for trading all my gear around between alts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842