TW Schedule 5/11-5/13

Options

Comments

• Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Rofl bored, GD kids all happy they are #1 now. You guys didn't accomplish anything all you did is fill the void that the real players(old Enrage DUH) left when we got fed up with this joke of a game and moved on. The most any of the old Enrage left do is log on and afk. All the epic moments and real achievements that this game offered have been done by us long ago. GD will never get to own the whole map, enjoy real pvp, or hold off a 3 way gank at once. Not to mention making half the server(ignorant crybaby noobs) hate us. Enjoy your #1 position LOL what a joke. Don't even try and pretend you are now the badasses of the server, been there done that while here u are thinking its the coolest thing ever. May 15th? Gee Dub Tuu?

If I was a girl I would let fyr0000n **** inside me. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    want a jealousbean?

bet you have manyb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    bet you have manyb:chuckle

Random nobody trying to fit in. b:bye
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Random nobody trying to fit in. b:bye

b:chuckleb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Ok, I'll accept you answer on the mocking part then, but I'm curious to hear your response on what would motivate a person to mock someone/something if it is not due to negative emotions.

It's very simple... you get few extra minutes of free time, check the forums to see how my favorite faction kicks the a$$, you spot a comment of a person that belonged to Enrage and you reply to plonker. There is no need for any special motivation to type in a few words. And is not an "negative emotion" I would say that is "negative opinion" before anything else.

I'm vegetarian by choice, simply because I like the diet, lifestyle, and I think it fits my personal philosophy in life, and adds a little "challenge" too. We can argue the pros and cons of our viewpoints on that, but that would derail the thread even further than it is now.

As for your "real food" statement, everyone will judge on what is and isn't, leaving that to being open to individual opinions, which isn't a bad thing.

Like I said there is no point for me to discuss about the food with the vegetarian or vegan person, we have different philosophy about that so just leave it on that.

Hey Mayor Vallenion, are you the only person living in Mount Isa these days?

Nice to see you are back to your old ways, insulting everyone and making unfounded accusations.Mr. Trig is rather quiet so they are not that unfounded sunshine Keep up the great work!

"Mayor Vallenoin" hahahahahaha...that was actually funny (and that is something you never was...it's nice to see that you are evolving), I never left my old ways in the 1st place so I really don't understand your confusion.

You know that I prefer direct way over your two-face way everyday.
  • HunterRich - Heavens Tear
    HunterRich - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Last i heard (within those 2-3 hours a week i log in to pwi) GD was a TW faction. What makes a tw faction successful is winning TW, having TWs, fighting for their title. When did GD have any TW longer than 10min? When did they win a 3 ways gank against 2nd 3rd and 4th faction on the srv? If 10 min tw and +10 mil/week give you enough satisfaction as a TW faction then you should call yourself Land owning faction not TW faction. b:bye

hmm when did they become a TW faction, didnt they like to throw out the line, we are TW optional, before server reset? question ive been wondering for awhile, could enough factions get together and pull off a 6 TW gank on GD and SD? could they successfully defend more then 1/2 the lands as Enrage/EvilTree did back at the last server reset? it is kinda funny to see everyone on the server having fun in TW other then GD/SD b:bye back to lurking and laughing at the forums
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    please, do keep yourself under the "moved on" status...it's kinda pathetic that you come back just to reply to a silly troll to state how great you are, you sound like those old people that were in the war and remind the young generation how they have "no idea" what it was like...need a stick? b:bye

So is it pathetic that you're replying to him?

Considering how often he reads/replies on these forums he prob won't even see your reply anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Lupko - Heavens Tear
    Lupko - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    blah, I expected to get more info about TWs in this thread but I only saw lotsa arguing/accusing and other rubbish...

and stopped reading after I saw yellowish text...

guys can you just come back to TW topics and stop meditating about GD, Enrage, noshow and other surely interesting topics suitable for another thread?

thank you

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lil archer of Radiance with big heart and maybe hint of humor...
  • Aesis - Heavens Tear
    Aesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Short version:
    RoC took down Rad's crystal in just under 1 hour 10 minutes.
    Let the other 2 lands go.
  • XTrigger - Archosaur
    XTrigger - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    So if you had to number each faction in terms of TW power. What would it be? :o

Like ... #1 = GD
    #2 = Rad
    #3 = idk ....
  • Lupko - Heavens Tear
    Lupko - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Short version:
    RoC took down Rad's crystal in just under 1 hour 10 minutes.
    Let the other 2 lands go.

ty b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lil archer of Radiance with big heart and maybe hint of humor...
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    So if you had to number each faction in terms of TW power. What would it be? :o

Like ... #1 = GD
    #2 = Rad
    #3 = idk ....

Right now... it would be (i think, not really sure)

#1: GD
    #2: Karma
    #3: RoC
    #4: SD
    #5: Indignant
    #6: Radiance
    #7: Drakon
    #8: xWarx

Drakon might actually beat Radiance now? It's really hard to tell atm with powers shifting through factions. and silverdigrz on 4th place is a guess.

Remaining factions with lands from which i don't know where to place them now but my guess is below the factions mentioned above.
    xTaintedx
    Dominus
    Halo
    UnderDogz
    Terrorists
    Pinoy
    Synesis

As for TW for RoC last night. I think RoC should have atleast tried to defend one more land. Radiance could have easily been turtled me thinks. But afterwards it's easier to see what you can or can't do of course.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Probably if we didnt have a war with Indignant in the same time it wouldve been possible to defend 2 RoC lands. Im pretty sure 1 squad couldve easily take out one of the other factions, but the way time slots were i think it wouldve been a risk to split the forces so much. IMO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

As for TW for RoC last night. I think RoC should have atleast tried to defend one more land. Radiance could have easily been turtled me thinks. But afterwards it's easier to see what you can or can't do of course.

We did. It resulted in a lot of "Hurry up!", "We're gonna lose if you don't come over in the next 2 minutes", and remarks about throwing away the Rad tw instead. I can show how pressured RoC was in the first 10 minutes of tw (as in pressed to the gates of every lane), but I'm not sure how interested people would be in seeing a psychic half afk while I was trying to pretend I'm there for Karma "tw" (JKJK about that!).
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Too bad indignant was having a fight at the same timeslot b:surrender

And wish i could be there from the start, but stayed with karma until their tw was over before i switched.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

Meh, its not worth risking it and trying to defend more lands at the expense of possibly getting rolled by Rad and missing out on a fun lengthy TW.

I cant make any TWs this weekend. QQQQQQQ. RoC you were not allowed to win without me. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    So much rage.
    Rofl bored, GD kids all happy they are #1 now. You guys didn't accomplish anything all you did is fill the void that the real players(old Enrage DUH) left when we got fed up with this joke of a game and moved on. The most any of the old Enrage left do is log on and afk. All the epic moments and real achievements that this game offered have been done by us long ago. GD will never get to own the whole map, enjoy real pvp, or hold off a 3 way gank at once. Not to mention making half the server(ignorant crybaby noobs) hate us. Enjoy your #1 position LOL what a joke. Don't even try and pretend you are now the badasses of the server, been there done that while here u are thinking its the coolest thing ever. May 15th? Gee Dub Tuu?

You seem to be missing a big point: Never had any inspirations to "be" Enrage.

We started out as a non-TW faction and swapped over to taking TW seriously. We had great fights with Enrage, but I'm pretty sure when that all happened you had already "quit".

You seem to be making this big assumption that we want to be like "you". Nobody does.
    Learn some manners.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Options
    So it seems some Digimon are upset and complaining that RoC "spawn killed" them. I didn't make it to the TW myself but...

Well a few things...

The TW lasted what, 10-15 min? Unless you guys totally lay flat on your backs and let RoC's 30-ish people walk all over you, that's about the time it takes to take down your HQ. Which means nobody prolonged the TW for the sake of killing you or farming you or whatever the wording is these days that's popular.

Considering the origins of Digimon as a faction, I am frankly quite disappointed you are complaining about spawn killing at all, or even if we did prolong the TW to 'farm.' What happened to all that gung ho attitude about being Enrage? You do realize what Enrage's stance was on spawn killing and kill farming, don't you?

And then about all the whining that the TW was only 'fun' for RoC. Um, no, I bid on Digimon because I thought you guys would give a good enough showing to have some fun, especially as both Pie and I are unavailable. I've talked with Mystic about that possibility over a month ago, so it's not like I randomly got bored and started bidding on you without considering other options. It was certainly not my fault you guys had a terrible turnout and got rolled, nor is it the fault of RoC's members, so kindly point your blaming fingers in a different direction.

The only thing that is actually my fault is the fact that I overestimated what you guys were capable of, being ex-Enrage and all. The difference in power aside, I would have never expected any Enrage to complain about being spawn killed. I guess it just shows one of the big reasons we started losing TWs against GD in Enrage.

@ Shif: We couldn't have done it because both Karma and Digimon had their own TWs at the start. We may have had the firepower, but not the numbers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Yeh, after intense games of HoN, we "prepared" for TW 10 minutes before it started. We started the sat RAD TW with like 30 people, we sent 2 to checkout underdogz and halo. Underdogz too strong for 2 people, left and checked out Halo. Prob could've done halo with maybe 2 more people. But Rad had a good showing, prob 70+. So we made a call to do Rad and let go the other 2. Missed you pie <3 But RoC are nice people, we gave up lands so smaller factions can TW :D.

/inb4 GD attacks them.

P.S. Shoutout to Pressa for new sig.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Yeh, after intense games of HoN, we prepared for TW 10 minutes before it started. We started the sat RAD TW with like 30 people, we sent 2 to checkout underdogz and halo. Underdogz too strong for 2 people, left and checked out Halo. Prob could've done halo with maybe 2 more people. But Rad had a good showing, prob 70+. So we made a call to do Rad and let go the other 2. Missed you pie <3 But RoC are nice people, we gave up lands so smaller factions can TW :D.

/inb4 GD attacks them.

^See what happens when Steopie isn't around?

1. Squads weren't set when the tw started.
    2. Ehmi just went, "I can't lead on Domgrath, scrubby you lead," about 4 minutes into the TW.
    3. #2 resulted in scrubby annoyance levels increasing to >9000.
    4. No one was reporting in info b/c no orders were given for any type of lane scouting due to #1 and #2.
    5. Indignant/other "alts" had their own TWs to show for.
    6. Rad were at our 3 base gates and our squads were STILL not set.

^Just off the top of Alpha's head. If all that doesn't bring you back soon....
    Steopie, don't you realize I'm TWing in RoC b/c I miss you and your sexy accent during those long months away? I've learned it the hard way and I'm sorry I ever left you... at the mercy of your yellow duck.

JKJK! Only Sano.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Go level up Peeplikins
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Go level up Peeplikins

Ur icky and I think you come from a hole b/c you're a troll.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Options

I love you too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I couldn't be here for TW. What the hell?
  • HunterRich - Heavens Tear
    HunterRich - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Yeh, after intense games of HoN, we "prepared" for TW 10 minutes before it started. We started the sat RAD TW with like 30 people, we sent 2 to checkout underdogz and halo. Underdogz too strong for 2 people, left and checked out Halo. Prob could've done halo with maybe 2 more people. But Rad had a good showing, prob 70+. So we made a call to do Rad and let go the other 2. Missed you pie <3 But RoC are nice people, we gave up lands so smaller factions can TW :D.

/inb4 GD attacks them.

P.S. Shoutout to Pressa for new sig.

awww so that wasnt steo on domgrath in the UnderDogz TW? we had left like 8 or so people in base cause we werent sure what RoC would do. we were thinking RoC would take the good TW with Rad but we played it kinda safe to be sure, once we saw domgrath exit we sent what we had to finish off the TW. kinda liked the suicide BM that kept getting some cheep kills while everyone was in base til it was over. anyways thanks for the land. GL with your Rad TW's
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Options
    yay recording of roc vs radiance. I was 20 minutes late into the fight though... b:surrender

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrkxV5a77zY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kashin - Heavens Tear
    Kashin - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I love you too.

At least you didn't come from a stork. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    yay recording of roc vs radiance. I was 20 minutes late into the fight though... b:surrender

i like the hot veno on veno action at the end where mori is chasin ya around. b:victory
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I wasn't at tw but it sounds about like my weekend. Bad.lol.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • GR_TWO - Heavens Tear
    GR_TWO - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

Yesss,at 1:50 i killed someone at last b:kiss,i can retire now b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.