20:06 Halo - RoC
20:09 Karma - Drakon
20:12 xWaRx - Drakon
20:15 Indignant - TERRORiST
20:18 xTAINTEDx - Dominus
20:21 Hispanos - FinalWar

5/13
20:00 RoC - Indignant
...::: W :::... ...::: E :::... ...::: E :::... ...::: K :::... ...::: E :::... ...::: N :::... ...::: D :::...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
Post edited by Sheswes - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    noobwiz go back to work and go +12 your equips!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    shush nr 247 !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Why didn't GoldDigrz bid?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Why didn't GoldDigrz bid?

They did on RoC? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    golddigrz attacks roc - oh my ! did latest roc members comments hurt hohohohohohohohohojuken's feelings so badly?b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    They did on RoC? b:shocked

Oh I see it now. My eye's didn't read GD, they thought it was some rock band or cult.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    golddigrz attacks roc - oh my ! did latest roc members comments hurt hohohohohohohohohojuken's feelings so badly?b:chuckle

We are so mean, we hurt GD feelings D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    We are so mean, we hurt GD feelings D:

No, its more like since you are having fun, GD isn't getting any attention, they will just jump in and ruin the fun. Figure if they aren't having fun, no one shall have any fun too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GD is pure evil if this is their mindset. Worst than the Hot Problems vid on youtube!!! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Figure if they aren't having fun, no one shall have any fun too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't get that logic at all...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • PedroSner - Heavens Tear
    PedroSner - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    No, its more like since you are having fun, GD isn't getting any attention, they will just jump in and ruin the fun. Figure if they aren't having fun, no one shall have any fun too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GD is pure evil if this is their mindset. Worst than the Hot Problems vid on youtube!!! b:shocked

GD are evil, and we only ruin the fun ..Didn't you know that by now ?b:victory
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    GD are evil, and we only ruin the fun ..Didn't you know that by now ?b:victory

Stop pretending that you are the new Enrage. You will never be. GD is not ruining anyone's fun (if thats your intention then you totally fail at it.), they are just too desperate to get some fun for their own and they cant. Dont confuse the two.
    I see no way in which GD could ruin anyone's fun right now except maybe... hmm no, im not gonna say it, will let you figure it out b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
    edited May 2012
    Stop pretending that you are the new Enrage. You will never be. GD is not ruining anyone's fun (if thats your intention then you totally fail at it.), they are just too desperate to get some fun for their own and they cant. Dont confuse the two.
    I see no way in which GD could ruin anyone's fun right now except maybe... hmm no, im not gonna say it, will let you figure it out b:chuckle

You think that Karma no show TW is what ruins our fun ?Sorry, but your wrong lol..GD does way more then that, and way more the Enrage (that was made by 80% weekend warriors) ever did ...
    And why would we pretend to be like Enrage, when we are way better then they have ever did?Were they that good, why ?Just cause they had the map?lol please, dont make me laugh with your jokes b:chuckle

P.S.: Your sentece just shows how you have no idea what's going on the server lol
  • XTrigger - Archosaur
    XTrigger - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Can someone post a TW map? :o I'm about 1GB behind on patches so can't see lol
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    You think that Karma no show TW is what ruins our fun ?Sorry, but your wrong lol..GD does way more then that, and way more the Enrage (that was made by 80% weekend warriors) ever did ...
    And why would we pretend to be like Enrage, when we are way better then they have ever did?Were they that good, why ?Just cause they had the map?lol please, dont make me laugh with your jokes b:chuckle

P.S.: Your sentece just shows how you have no idea what's going on the server lol

Your post shows you don't even know what they're talking about, nor got any clue on TW history.

When it comes down to the QQ about factions who no show you. I honestly don't see the difference in a no show and a 10 minute crystal walk. They are both boring, so better get used to having no decent tw's until one faction gets strong enough to put up a fight (doubt this will happen with so many people leaving the game), or hope that people want to gank GD. Anyways, it's GD's problem, not ours. So don't come here QQ'ing while pretending to be better than a faction that doesn't even excist anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited May 2012
    Your post shows you don't even know what they're talking about, nor got any clue on TW history.

When it comes down to the QQ about factions who no show you. I honestly don't see the difference in a no show and a 10 minute crystal walk. They are both boring, so better get used to having no decent tw's until one faction gets strong enough to put up a fight (doubt this will happen with so many people leaving the game), or hope that people want to gank GD. Anyways, it's GD's problem, not ours. So don't come here QQ'ing while pretending to be better than a faction that doesn't even excist anymore.

Well, your faction exists and they are years away b:chuckle
    edited May 2012
    i wonder where was your big mouth 1 year ago when GD was not showing to Enrage or make TW a 10 min crystal walk for enrage.
    And LOL at you questioning what was Enrage's strength compared to GD. Hmmm lets see... TW wins ranking sadly not working anymore, but last i checked enrage was #1 on all srvs with the most TW wins and GD was nowhere close to that. Enrage owned the map. Enrage made the srv QQ over and over again. Enrage ate all ur cookies when you didnt look. Enrage is still present in every freaking damn TW topics tho they do not exist as a TW faction anymore for over 2 months. Beat that and then question Enrage's strength!
    Oh congratz on beating trials and nirvana, too bad you can't claim any real victory from the server by just doing that. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
    edited May 2012
    i wonder where was your big mouth 1 year ago when GD was not showing to Enrage or make TW a 10 min crystal walk for enrage.
    And LOL at you questioning what was Enrage's strength compared to GD. Hmmm lets see... TW wins ranking sadly not working anymore, but last i checked enrage was #1 on all srvs with the most TW wins and GD was nowhere close to that. Enrage owned the map. Enrage made the srv QQ over and over again. Enrage ate all ur cookies when you didnt look. Enrage is still present in every freaking damn TW topics tho they do not exist as a TW faction anymore for over 2 months. Beat that and then question Enrage's strength!
    Oh congratz on beating trials and nirvana, too bad you can't claim any real victory from the server by just doing that. b:bye

1 year ago i was not in GD, but i remember GD loosing (and they show TW) ..GD Would show TW even when brutally outnumbered..Anyway Enrage besise the TW had nothing more, once they start loosing they freaked out b:chuckle
    Really tell me what enrage did besise TW, cause once they lost, all theyr life was gonne b:bye

P.S.: I dont think they ate my cookies, maybe your faction can try ? b:cute
    edited May 2012
    Anyway Enrage besise the TW had nothing more, once they start loosing they freaked out b:chuckle
    Really tell me what enrage did besise TW, cause once they lost, all theyr life was gonne b:bye

Nothing beside being #1 TW faction . I guess you were not even here when enrage was down to 5-6 lands after losing constantly and then took over the map one year later.

Wonder what makes GD better TW faction than Enrage in your view.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Nothing beside being #1 TW faction . I guess you were not even here when enrage was down to 5-6 lands after losing constantly and then took over the map one year later.

Wonder what makes GD better TW faction than Enrage in your view.

In my opinion GD is better has a faction ( in theyr all), by all we do (you know PWI is more then just TW for 2hours a week b:chuckle) but its kinda pointless to make a list b:laugh
    Anyway like i said previously, i wish Enrage was arround, they would at least show b:victory
    Cant's say that about other b:bye
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    OmniX - Heavens Tear Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Is this pedro the new onion flavored poster?? My god hes everywhere spreading stupidity..."wait for the yellow font to begin"
    edited May 2012
    Is this pedro the new onion flavored poster?? My god hes everywhere spreading stupidity..."wait for the yellow font to begin"

I will do my best to be worst b:victory all i can do is at least try b:laugh

Anyway that coming from you don't real mean much b:bye
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    I will do my best to be worst b:victory all i can do is at least try b:laugh

Anyway that coming from you don't real mean much b:bye

Huh? by comparing you to the onion...you're right up there...no need to try. You dont have to try to be the worst =/ your already there sadly...you have my vote for that. Vote For Pedro! (http://blogs.wickedlocal.com/brookline/files/2011/03/vote-for-pedro.jpg) b:cute I just recently started playing again... and im already up to date on TW related issues... GD gets 0 TWs or a short ones?..while everyone else gets TWs that last 2hrs + QQmoar about no shows please.
    edited May 2012
    Oh so i get it! GD is a better tw faction than enrage was because they do more PVE stuff! Hope you wont start claiming that even mobs no show you b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Pedro does it better though. Onion was just sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • GR_TWO - Heavens Tear
    GR_TWO - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    ..while everyone else gets TWs that last 2hrs +

Mmm ehh not exactly b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Mmm ehh not exactly b:chuckle

And by "everyone" i mean the factions that are be complained about not showing for TW.
    edited May 2012
    Pedro does it better though. Onion was just sad.

b:dirty
    edited May 2012
    Huh? by comparing you to the onion...you're right up there...no need to try. You dont have to try to be the worst =/ your already there sadly...you have my vote for that. Vote For Pedro! (http://blogs.wickedlocal.com/brookline/files/2011/03/vote-for-pedro.jpg) b:cute I just recently started playing again... and im already up to date on TW related issues... GD gets 0 TWs or a short ones?..while everyone else gets TWs that last 2hrs + QQmoar about no shows please.

Not like you do much lol..
    And you didnt see me QQ about who shows (or not), i just found hilarious how 3 factions (current existent ones) all 'cry' and complain about us, yet, none of them do much ?Besise logging 2 hours on a weekend lol b:chuckle
    Im thankfull that we are able to do way more stuff then all your three factions all together b:laugh
    edited May 2012
    Oh so i get it! GD is a better tw faction than enrage was because they do more PVE stuff! Hope you wont start claiming that even mobs no show you b:surrender

You know, if you actually read, or even if you looked arround on HT when you log, you would see that your definition of 'PVE Stuff' is kinda wrong lol...

Upps i forgot you only log 2hours a week to do a TW, and yet speak/act like if you do/know much, when actually you have no clue (based on your wrong theorie about what GD does) b:chuckle
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Not like you do much lol..
    And you didnt see me QQ about who shows (or not), i just found hilarious how 3 factions (current existent ones) all 'cry' and complain about us, yet, none of them do much ?Besise logging 2 hours on a weekend lol b:chuckle
    Im thankfull that we are able to do way more stuff then all your three factions all together b:laugh

Thanks for highlighting a reason why i don't do much? Ill make it easier for you...I just "recently" (noticed the recently) started to log in do Morai quests...BH sometimes (rare) then log off and soon ill be one of those people that log on weekends to TW if work permits toob:dirty... Im sure you standing at west gate waiting for god knows what everytime i log in is better than a person who logs on weekends for 2hrs only instead of wasting time just standing there..because that's OBVIOUSLY more "Fun"b:cute
This discussion has been closed.