A Year Later

Options
124»

Comments

• SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    you're probably the most well-read individual on these forums at this current time; that is precisely what i meant.
    shame you're still the worst Psychic on the server, and that your playing ability equals the level of a toad with down syndrome. if your gear didn't suck more balls than Crimson's overall lack of them, you could be on the rankings page you like to talk about on Psychic forums.

you shame yourself, Born_Free, by choosing to be mediocre when you actually could be worth a damn. gear up and become something other than a squishy, purple stain on the ground. i've seen you fight. we both know better. mediocre is not your color, if i'm not mistaken.

at any rate, i look forward to seeing if people actually take note on the things i've reviewed, and who is stupid enough to continue their path. i will keep a quiet eye on TW and return to you in a year.

Tldr your annoying
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    you're probably the most well-read individual on these forums at this current time; that is precisely what i meant.
    shame you're still the worst Psychic on the server, and that your playing ability equals the level of a toad with down syndrome. if your gear didn't suck more balls than Crimson's overall lack of them, you could be on the rankings page you like to talk about on Psychic forums.

you shame yourself, Born_Free, by choosing to be mediocre when you actually could be worth a damn. gear up and become something other than a squishy, purple stain on the ground. i've seen you fight. we both know better. mediocre is not your color, if i'm not mistaken.

at any rate, i look forward to seeing if people actually take note on the things i've reviewed, and who is stupid enough to continue their path. i will keep a quiet eye on TW and return to you in a year.

Ouch...
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Thats what she said.

I am a she, and I did say it, so technically..... yes....she it is what she said. .-.

-_- Shut up, Pokemon guy, seriously.

I am not the worst Psychic in Harshlands. I am, probably, the worst GEARED Psychic in Harshlands. I'd nominate _MANDI_ for that other position, actually. He's the only Psychic I know who can have the gear he has, and still loose to Archers, Assassins, and everything else on the planet.

I am quite fine with being where I am. I enjoy the game, where I am. I don't need, or want, to be a factor. Being a non-factor means I can do as I please during TW. It means, because I'm not considered a threat, that I can sneak around, casting Soulburn on clerics, and nasty things on Cata barbs without having to worry about being ganked because I'm in R9.

Which I'm not. I prefer it that way.

Although I'm (....I guess sort of) flattered that you think I am capable, and that you noticed I'm talented at basic English, I'm not amused that you think I play like a toad with down syndrome.

If you're such a hot shot, please feel free to drop by my favorite PvP spot, and I would be more than happy to show you exactly what I can do, in my sh!tty TT90 green gear.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/130556348692345.gif

Seriously though, who still actively plays this?

The metaphors used in this gif = mindblowing. To infer that Catalyst are represented by the villains...the purple bat's single eye representing Cata's tunnel-vision of map control over the big picture...

Truly, truly a work of art.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    b:thanks
    The metaphors used in this gif = mindblowing. To infer that Catalyst are represented by the villains...the purple bat's single eye representing Cata's tunnel-vision of map control over the big picture...

b:chuckle
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options

b:chuckle Don't encourage his ego, it's pretty obvious it's overinflated as is.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Q_Q
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

Pretty sure he wants in your pants but he insults you a little first to try throw you off, this message was a complicated version of a 10 year old telling a girl he likes her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    b:laugh
    Pretty sure he wants in your pants but he insults you a little first to try throw you off, this message was a complicated version of a 10 year old telling a girl he likes her.

So much Winb:laughb:chuckle
    edited May 2012
    Options
    b:laugh

So much Winb:laughb:chuckle

In reality most people here could talk as eloquently, but we just don't take this or ourselves so seriously. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    dy-buddy with one another to actually accomplish anything in that department.

the bad news is, your faction is the equal of Demacia....except that you suck more, and Demacia is taken seriously, whereas you are simply an ongoing joke that's getting old.
    the good news is that your leader has about thirty times the skill and mental capability as every single member of Catalyst, Absinthe, and Demacia combined. for a R8 Psychic, i have to say Longknife is impressively skilled, and entitled to being one of the best psychics on the server.

shame he's too much of a coward to fight a real fight; but i did include you in the gif if you look closely....around the 10th or so frame if i'm not mistaken.

You do realize I've been on vacation the past three weeks to visit my grandfather who was dying of lung cancer and wanted me to come visit him, so CrimsonJr has been on auto-pilot with the command "only attack a guild if they attack us first?"

IJS...

Fair Warning: I'm back this week and actually planning on joining in the stacks this week or the next.

I find it funny....feels like Crimson didn't bid Cata because they have no reason: 6month reset means they can co-exist. Kylin and Absinthe are too busy hauling *** and running away to do it. Everyone else? Probably felt too weak to have an impact.
    Now it seems Mayhem has called the bluff that is DEMACIA and now the small guilds are willing to support them, myself included. Now we can only hope this motivates others to jump on board too so we can really leave a mark, maybe change the server politics up a bit for once.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Kinda hard for cjr to do sht with the recent stacks and attendence problems we've been having. Not much motivation gor us to attack cata without a bunch of other factions organizing a legit attack plan on cata. No reason to get wiped off by cata for nothing. b:surrender

Barring that we've actually been having some pretty fun tws. So again, less reason for us to change what we're for.the approval of our silent observers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I wish I could get my veno into CrimsonJr, but Halt hates me. b:chuckle

I don't blame him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    And where is Crimson during all this?

"Durrrr, bid against Kylin, have 10 minute wars."

>.> Because Kylin's a threat to the map. Seriously? Kylin is like, the LEAST of your problems right now. Kylin can't steamroll your allies in 15 minutes. Kylin doesn't own half the map. Kylin can't afford an entire second faction made up of stupidly overgeared alts.

To phrase what the gif says: Pull it together, AsheZ....because the gif is true: a growing number of Mayhem members are really starting to wonder why the hell we're allied with you in the first place.

I would think the answer would be obvious considering what happened to Insanity last reset. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    yawn, server politics. -goes back to drawing & listen to someone tune a guitar-
    I <3 A lot of people
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I would think the answer would be obvious considering what happened to Insanity last reset. b:bye

To be honest, being allied with Crimson is like being allied with a drunk, irritable pro-wrestler. They're wonderful to have around in a fight because they kick a$$ and can take a hit, and the rest of the time they are about as reliable as a four year old in a wheelchair suffering from polio.

And speaking of polio, Eoria...remember when I brought up there were folks in Demacia in R9?
    http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/2012-05-0618-11-56.jpg
    Totally not in Rank 9, definitely not in Demacia. I'd bet my left nipple there's, at the very least, 10 more geared similarly.

On more important notes: :< I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, Longknife. I hope he recovers.

Q_Q
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    b:lipcurl Girl, don't even get me started on that...some friends of mine had joined up with Insanity, and quit the game shortly after realizing that Crimson wasn't going to do jack ***** about Catalyst. Lots of good people put their money on Crimson, and it didn't work out...but that's what alliances are, sometimes--lack of good judgement, and too much faith.

To be honest, being allied with Crimson is like being allied with a drunk, irritable pro-wrestler. They're wonderful to have around in a fight because they kick a$$ and can take a hit, and the rest of the time they are about as reliable as a four year old in a wheelchair suffering from polio.

I'm pretty sure the four year old would at least stop QQing with Kylin long enough to realize that the people they're allied with are trying to accomplish overthrowing Goliath.

KY vs. Crim TWs were pretty fun last reset and I don't think anyone blames them for going after each other. However, you would have expected Crim to...idk, attack Valalala after they started attacking Insanity and it became clear that Insanity couldn't defend. Nope...and a few weeks later, you get a Crim/Valalala stack on KY because..."omg they have Cata alts~~~!"

Y'all are gonna have to dismantle the entire hierarchy, yo. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    a year later, and people are still talking about changing server politics and dismantling cata.

lol.

How many different ways can you say the same exact thing?

In short, people talk, but don't do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

And speaking of polio, Eoria...remember when I brought up there were folks in Demacia in R9?
    http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/2012-05-0618-11-56.jpg
    Totally not in Rank 9, definitely not in Demacia. I'd bet my left nipple there's, at the very least, 10 more geared similarly.

On more important notes: :< I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, Longknife. I hope he recovers.

Wow it's a r9 archer. I've never seen one of those before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Wow it's a r9 archer. I've never seen one of those before.

Heyyy you're being sarcastic. oh you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    "omg they have Cata alts~~~!"

....But they did have Cata alts.... b:lipcurl
    Which, I said the first time I heard it, was a terrible idea that would come back to bite them in the a$$.
    But noooo, Born's exaggerating! They would NEVER stab you in the back to further gain for themselves! They can't be THAT manipulative!

A few months later....

Q_Q
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ....But they did have Cata alts.... b:lipcurl

I would think "hey, these douchebags are attacking your ally" would take precedence over "omg they have Cata alts~~~!".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    oh man i go for 2 days and come back there's 10 pages of reply more...
    people still qq about cata alts?
    get over it everyone have alts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Secret to defeating Catalyst:

Steal all their wimminz. b:cute
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.