TW Schedule 5/04-5/06

Options

Comments

• AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    There were 40-ish online, which meant 30-ish people. Didn't help that we were missing a lot of r9s too, like Kiyo and Mothball. But y'know, you win some and you lose some. If we keep beating Rad they might run away when Karma turns around to wipe them off the map.

You probably have more R9s then Rad though? I'm not sure...haven't seen anyone from Radiance online in a while.

Probably because I haven't played in a while :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Lol Radiance shows their colors about spawn killing when they can finally reach their opponents' bases.

Sad, sad. So bitter too.

After all the bull**** about Jhalil spawnkilling too b:chuckle

looking forward to tonight, hope Phawnie doesn't have the chance to kill me again b:shedtear
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

looking forward to tonight, hope Phawnie doesn't have the chance to kill me again b:shedtear

lol you died to phawnie >.>
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Options
    lol you died to phawnie >.>

Yep, I'm squishy and she's cruel b:surrender
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You probably have more R9s then Rad though? I'm not sure...haven't seen anyone from Radiance online in a while.

Probably because I haven't played in a while :(

I don't think we have more r9s than Rad.

I went down my guild list and counted ~20 people with r9 pieces (not necessarily the whole set).

I really really doubt Rad has fewer than 20 people with r9 pieces/weapon.
    30ish people v 70 ish and it still took 2 hours? -_-

Edit: Based on Steo's post it seems as though you guys had to crystal rush it too.

We didn't have to crystal rush it, but we might as well have done it. A number of us were simply playing poorly and it was probably for the best that we ended the TW quicker, win or lose.

Personally on my end, I played terribly. Probably because I went in expecting to lose, but eh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

your a fool if you think the reason Jha was denied was due to spawnkilling...

its because he is terrible at spooning!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

The reason he was denied was never mentioned in her post.
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Options

I disagree. He is a magnificent spooner.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I disagree. He is a magnificent spooner.

He is, isn't he.

b:avoid

@Aesthor they used to have a few, but I'm seeing those people in different guild now...I don't know...logged in yesterday/today for the first time in a while. Rode around on my black ninetails thingy me bobby and saw 1 Radiance...which was Aubz :D

EDIT: WTB spot in TW guild with fun TWsb:chuckle paying with MsE noodz!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
  • Aesis - Heavens Tear
    Aesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You guys are starting to hurt my feelings! b:cry
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/bizkit04/PW/PW9250.jpg
    I'm like the only non-alt buffer that's dying to these.

oh, and good fight.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Welp, hope Rad enjoyed TWing against my toon tonight. A special guest was pulling the strings. Hope he didn't die to any of you that would ruin my rep b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Holy ****! I leveled!

Except it doesn't show up yet :(

EDIT: YES IT DOES!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Holy ****! I leveled!

Except it doesn't show up yet :(

EDIT: YES IT DOES!

you'll be alpha's level soon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Lupko - Heavens Tear
    Lupko - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

See you in TW too. I don't know why you think usage of brains causes or prevents lags in computer.

no, no...no computer...

Anyway gal I hope you will find something in the world that will make you satisfied instead of posting walls of text expresing your seventh sense chitchats...

I hope Onion will come back and bring light to your days again.

PS: is oneshooting opponents aka tab+hit proof of PWI skill or just sign of unballanced game?
    Which of these two make you play this game? Anyway, grat to trully nice gear
    you got.

PPS:and Amourie was right, I'm the worst nightmare that Radiance got. BOO!b:shocked Trick or treat?

Anyway, thx 4 reading...I'll stop right here. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lil archer of Radiance with big heart and maybe hint of humor...
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I hope the people in karma that are so desperate for "fun TWs" enjoyed their crystal walkb:chuckle

Drakon fight was FUN XD I don't know how many they had, there was like 50ish of us and it seemed pretty balanced out to me I got to purge barbs and make soooo many pretty puff birds b:pleased

TY for fun TW to Drakon b:cute

Oh and Radiant officers being hypocrites? Oh my...why am I not surprised? b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
    edited May 2012
    Options
    you'll be alpha's level soon

ohmygod...I would be so honoured!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    this weekend was fun! i only missed darkhawk. Jules where are you hiding him? b:cry
    Oh and yes noobwiz loged half way into tw and rad lost. I say it was just a coincidence b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    this weekend was fun! i only missed darkhawk. Jules where are you hiding him? b:cry
    Oh and yes noobwiz loged half way into tw and rad lost. I say it was just a coincidence b:chuckle

but didn't they win when he wasn't there? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Wish i could attend the saturday war, but atleast had my fun on friday.

Part 1
    Part 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Rad got our HQ to 30% at the end because the majority of us were at their B gate making catshops and it took a bit of screaming to make them port back b:surrender, other than the last 5mins our HQ never dropped below 10m iirc. b:kissb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GR_TWO - Heavens Tear
    GR_TWO - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Rad got our HQ to 30% at the end because the majority of us were at their B gate making catshops and it took a bit of screaming to make them port back b:surrender, other than the last 5mins our HQ never dropped below 10m iirc. b:kissb:cute

In the last push your crystal was at 2,3 mil.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    In the last push your crystal was at 2,3 mil.

Will take your word for it, I only recall the 66% damage warning coming up in gc and cats were down shortly after b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4426/20120506091011.jpg <- after pie was yelling at us in vent to get back to base

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/6936/20120506091343.jpg <- cat shop defence and HQ SS b:laugh

but didn't they win when he wasn't there? b:question

Thats also part of the coincidence ! xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    no, no...no computer...

Anyway gal I hope you will find something in the world that will make you satisfied instead of posting walls of text expresing your seventh sense chitchats...

I hope Onion ????? will come back and bring light to your days again.

PS: is oneshooting opponents aka tab+hit proof of PWI skill or just sign of unballanced game?
    you got.

PPS:and Amourie was right, I'm the worst nightmare that Radiance got. BOO!b:shocked Trick or treat?

You get one shot by Enrage leftover known as A$sthorn-apart ??? Poor thing LoL

I got all I wanted from this poor game = GoldDigrz to be best faction on the server, plus Enrage dead, beaten and placed deep into their hole for good and I was part of that.

So now it's up to you to rumble with that ego-trip Enrage leftover, I have better things to do in my life... enjoy b:bye

SW:ToR / BaoDur server is where I have fun now...
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Options
    no, no...no computer...

I hope Onion will come back and bring light to your days again.

you got.

You (along with several other Rad) seem to be sooo butthurt about me, that I don't really have a choice except to keep posting. Wouldn't want to disappoint, would I?

And I get oneshot in TW plenty of times. It goes both ways. Simply another example of Radiance making up excuses that don't actually exist. And don't tell me you guys don't use tab+attack too? I like how almost everything you're complaining about goes both ways. It's kind of sad.

I don't really mind Onion much. I ignore his posts when I don't feel like reading them, and I read them when I want to. I can't say he's my favorite person in the world, but he's still far from being my least favorite. And look, seems Onion would rather troll you than me :P

Anyways boy, I hope you find something in the world that will make you satisfied instead of reading and raging about internet people. There's other joys to life besides making up excuses for your sad faction on a silly game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    There's other joys to life besides making up excuses for your sad faction on a silly game.

Milk and Cookies are life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXokI2SHy1M
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I had a thought last weekend that it was nice to beable to tw again.And it was. Granted I would much rather go toe to toe with GD like we did b4 enrage split ways,but beggers cant be choosers. Its been fun. Started to fight in the rad/roc fight and then some idiot crashed into a power pole and well,we know how that goes.I have one problem.Onion is still a moron. Enrage didn't so much die as it did take on a new name.Now its rebuilding. The problems that arose had nothing to do with you, in talks no one even mentioned a GD member let alone one so unimportant. The only thing you mentioned that wasn't full of bs is the fact that your playing another game. Many,if not all are glad you are gone and pestering a different group.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • HaoHan - Heavens Tear
    HaoHan - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4426/20120506091011.jpg <- after pie was yelling at us in vent to get back to base

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/6936/20120506091343.jpg <- cat shop defence and HQ SS b:laugh

Eeeh... Cannot see those images. "Domain unregistered?" o.O

Edit: Nvm, I can see them now. :D
  • _Jules_ - Heavens Tear
    _Jules_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

Awww honey im sorry but i had him tied up in bed covered in chocolate body paint
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Awww honey im sorry but i had him tied up in bed covered in chocolate body paint

Where was my invite? He would've smelt (and tasted) great covered in chocolate body paint.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
This discussion has been closed.