[Attention] LF > Goon Glitch update from PWE Staff

Comments

• Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I'm looking for a response to the original post of him stating they would be banned. They are currently still playing the game, so obviously this hasn't happened as of yet. I'm looking for an update to his response from months ago, which if you look in my last thread - you will find all the information you so desire. If I was in the wrong or incorrect, why would PWE staff purposely avoid my last thread for 26 days? They even avoided a mod PMing them, lol. If I was wrong, wouldn't they correct me?

It's not hard to understand, really. Again; I'm looking for an update to the update.

Mate I wouldn't bother. If you can't drop 30 USD on a "pay-to-whatever" game don't bother. Its a milk it into the ground style game and there is no 'pro skill' in paying to win. That is just my two cents. 1. Medal Issue - Strike; 2. Exploit left un-patched for 3 months. That's strike 2. When I work in a warehouse, we don't have strike 3s? Why simple. Cause if you have a strike 3 your worker could kill someone.

Now repeat it again: BLATENT COMMUNIST SCAM GAME,

I think there needs to be new lingo for PW's products. Let's start here. Perfect World is a Pay-to-AchieveRipOffCustomerGame. It is not a "Freemium" Game. It is not a Pay-To-UnlockGame, It is surely absolutely not a Pay-4-Product-use-server game. It is a blatant asianatic company communist scam. As in gold farming 'scam'.

Working on building sites and in and around warehouses. It doesn't matter how much OH&S you have. Something is still going to go wrong and here. The budding employee has taken the petrol to the ditch, the zippo lighter and you know that story. You know I thought coming back here would bring me joy. But no, been playing another certain *product not listed here* that allows you to pay 30 USD and unlock everything by winning. In PW it just keeps taking false hope and promises.

Theres no 'skill' in learning a dungeon pattern over and over again. There is skill in psychologically predicting people and out thinking them. There is no meta game here in PW. Oh and you know whats funny. This other product encourages their players to speak up about exploits, bugs, glitches, features they don't like. I am deadly f@#$ing serious. That is why they've built such a great product. PW? You speak up about glitches and other games and the company turns over in its grave and accuses you of advertising. I'm sorry but if you're game is afraid of other products and there is something. There is something very wrong with the staff.

Bloody hell I've seen a developer team turn a game into a working incredible real product in 1 month and it takes 3 WHOLE MONTHS to fix a problem. Come on PW. Get bloody serious. Get a F@#$ clue. Fix it. Gordon Bennet, even Bloody Nora can whip wolves to the North shoals of Ireland faster.

Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Teiw - Sanctuary
    Teiw - Sanctuary Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Kinjeto I enjoyed your post and your enthusiam :3

Also about your post/link here:

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=15176831&postcount=257

Did you actually invest any money in PWE stock and did it pay off at all? :O

People are cash shopping a lot still, but don't know if its helping the stock holders at all :x
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    How does it make you feel to know that frankie looks at and responds to the "Choose Your Own Forum Title" thread more than he does this thread?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    How does it make you feel to know that frankie looks at and responds to the "Choose Your Own Forum Title" thread more than he does this thread?

Probably helps fortify the main point here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    LOLs at rage about "Communist scam game."
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • _RockHard_ - Lost City
    _RockHard_ - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I know I said something bout it in the last post you'd made about this or whatever but yea still the same thing they're just gonna keep ignoring it basically till people give up. They can't manage this game at all for the most part. I personally wouldn't trust the staff here to manage a schedule for a Mc'Donalds and be able to keep to it they're too busy thinking up there next pack to introduce to the addicts with disposable income.

I myself have spent my fair share on packs as well and on the game over the year's that I've played off and on but in the long run nothing ever gets done truly its pretty dam hard to get anyone to take any actual action on anything in this game I've tried on numerous occasion's.

They don't care as long as they get payed nothing is gonna change the only way to actually get a response outta the game dev's is to go to the root of the issue cause personally relying on frankie to actually get anything done in terms of a respectable amount of time for a valid response and or action is pointless if you really wanna try to have something done quit posting here and go to the root of the company if enough of us keep spamming them going over and above frankie bypassing him as a go between we might have a shot but even then its a long shot a best.
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Still nothing new on this topic huh? Why am I not surprised...
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Day 52 of waiting for PWE staff to give us an update.
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Day 52 of waiting for PWE staff to give us an update.

Hang in there. keep it alive!b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
    edited April 2012
    Day 53 of waiting for PWE staff to give us an update.
  • MsDominatrix - Heavens Tear
    MsDominatrix - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Day 53 of waiting for PWE staff to give us an update.

Go Tremble! Let's see how long they take.
    Whether you think you can or you can't, either way you're right. -Henry Ford
    edited April 2012
    Day 54 of waiting for PWE staff to give us an update.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Day 54 of waiting for PWE staff to give us an update.

I can confirm you that at least 2 persons on my server, 1 in my guild just got banned for dragons glitch (today).
    Look like they do the punishement.
    So that prolly mean if your friends are not ''punished'', they wasnt in the worse players who done it.
    I didnt needed to be told they will cause tbh i dont care, but you can have a confirmation that some people who done it are punished.

Enjoy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited April 2012
    Someone in WC earlier was claiming a certain individual was banned as well. However I took it as a troll WC, but apparently.....they are starting to ban the glitchers today? Hard to tell if coincidental.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Even if that's true, I'd love very much to see an Admin or GM post confirming they got off their *****.

Although that said, lol, way too late now.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
    edited April 2012
    Curious to see how long such a ban is, if this is true, that is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    24 hours if anything PWE has done previously is to go by.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
    edited April 2012
    24 hours if anything PWE has done previously is to go by.

Yea, wouldn't be surprise if it was like a 3 day ban at most.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Notion - Lost City
    Notion - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    10 000 minute ban (6.9 days) and a couple dozen out of the major factions on LC are gone, lmao.
  • Keyven - Lost City
    Keyven - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Seven day ban atm. Somewhat sad on Lost City server concidering 90% of the server did this. Not entirely sure why they're doing it now concidering about 9months ago FrankieRaye posted that the goon glitch was 'legal' and they wouldnt ban for it seeing as so many had already used it to level to 105 and such.

Brilliant timing concidering most of LC server is moving to Tera open beta this weekend. Timed suicide of their flagship game perhaps?
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Curious to see how long such a ban is, if this is true, that is.

I know for how much long and i volontary didnt say cause i think its none buissness, since people are not supposed to speak about other players ban, i just said that ppl get punished to show to people that PWI did their job and punished the ''bad'' people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Seven day ban atm.

Now I wish I had totally taken advantage of the glitch. A 7 day ban is a price I'd gladly pay for a 105 character. b:surrender

Question though: Are these banned people positive that this is the reason they're taking a week long break? No chance they did something else to cause it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keyven - Lost City
    Keyven - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    ikr im starting to wish i did, still brings into question why the hell they ban 6months after they fix the glitch tho lol? after like so many months of GMs saying it was fine to do it.
    edited April 2012
    Maybe...a 7 day ban for the cashshoppers and 3 month ban for F2P players? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    ikr im starting to wish i did, still brings into question why the hell they ban 6months after they fix the glitch tho lol? after like so many months of GMs saying it was fine to do it.

At this point, no ban at all would come across better on the company than a 7 day temp ban. This pitiful slap on the wrist certainly does set a precedent that cheaters do, in fact, prosper, at least in this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EmeraldFire - Lost City
    EmeraldFire - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    pure and simple look at the begining of this thread. it was started to purely QQ about frost glitching. PWI just killed its servers off by doing this. LC was already dieing out, this will kill it for sure. So GG Gms to once again caving in to the worthless QQers that want everything handed to them on a silver plate. If QQ is what gets yall to do something then I am starting a QQ thread to roll this game back to how it was in the begining and banning people who QQ forever and a day about stupid ish.
  • Notion - Lost City
    Notion - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    The real problem isn't so much that they waited so long to do anything, more so that it's going to be VERY hard to now. A lot of the 105's have spent money, bought R9, etc. Waiting 6months to ban them? The GM's don't have much of a leg to stand on for any argument anymore. That aside, nothing was said while these people did it. It wasn't until after the fact, while being told the whole time it was happening, that they decided to say you can't do it.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    So GG Gms to once again caving in to the worthless QQers that want everything handed to them on a silver plate

I'm not entirely sure how PWE enforcing rules that the company made up is giving QQers what they want *on a silver plate,* but whatever.

They should have just never said it was a bannable offense to begin with. It's PWE's fault for letting it get to this point in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012

Brilliant timing concidering most of LC server is moving to Tera open beta this weekend. Timed suicide of their flagship game perhaps?

Highly doubt this, it's simply coincidence, but as a conspiracy thinker......would stupidly make sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • EmeraldFire - Lost City
    EmeraldFire - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    At this point, no ban at all would come across better on the company than a 7 day temp ban. This pitiful slap on the wrist certainly does set a precedent that cheaters do, in fact, prosper, at least in this game.

It is not "cheating" if it is in the game and they know about it, and simply refuse to fix it. That falls on china, not on the pwi players or its staff. Yall just like to wine about everything to get your way, and QQ so damn much they cave into it. I never used frost glitch for my veno and never cared if anyone used it to lvl. As far as I am concerned, was just part of the game. Frost itself is purely broken. Needs to be rolled back to the way it was when the game started. Bh's need to be taken out etc. Packs needs to go as well. All this was done to attract new players who were lazy and wanted insta levels and insta gear. It all needs to go. China is simply milking this version of the game for all it is worth, and I think they just decided it was time to kill this game off once and for all.
This discussion has been closed.