3) <- link?
    4)LOL what
    5)uhm what where
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    1) people are spending more than ever - Desperate attemt from PWE to earn more before game dies by launching R9
    2) new content - I bet it was planned years ago, when game was still alive
    3) company stock just paid a 13% dividend -that doesnt prove anything
    4) there are more and more female gamers - More and more attention Wh0res, everyone in pwi are females xd
    5) there are more advertisements on the forum - again; Desperate attemt from PWE to earn more before game dies.

i dont even......b:dirty

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • SabanwolfxXx - Archosaur
    SabanwolfxXx - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    1)They do?
    2)uhm 'kay
    3) <- link?
    4)LOL what
    5)uhm what where

Lmao this game rocks my face off and so do the people in it!
    Level 100 sage barbb:victory
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    /casts IH on Bearish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    1) people are spending more than ever
    2) new content
    3) company stock just paid a 13% dividend
    4) there are more and more female gamers
    5) there are more advertisements on the forum

i dont even......b:dirty

4) For me a female gamer is a girl who play other games, many girls just play PWI (never played other games other than Sims), remove the fashs and wedding and you will see the amount of ''female garmers'' drop crazy.

P.s: there's a lot of guys who pretend be girls too or playing female chars, but how many girl you know who play male chars (not their bf chars or friend chars their OWN male char). I dunno how many guys i know pretented be a girl to get free stuff. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Fate/Soul - Lost City
    Fate/Soul - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    How can you say this game isn't close to dead, by next month half of the entire perfect world community will leave to play those 2 new games that shall not be named.

b:laugh
  • Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    When people say "the game is dead" they aren't talking about the game actually ceasing to exist.
    There will always be big spenders and likely there will be people continuing to play for a few more years.

What most people mean is that this game is just a shadow of what it used to be. Those of us who have played since the start know what it used to be like. There are nowhere near the same number of people playing, the pvp is broken, the little bit of pve content added is laughable, and there isn't a steady stream of new players coming in.

I mean, for LC the world is DESERTED. You're lucky if you even see somebody out in the world other than a town.

It's possible that the PVP servers are being hit the hardest and it's more obvious here. I havent seriously played my char on Dreamweaver for a long time so I have no clue whats it like in the pve servers.

I'm still holding out hope that PWI will get itself back on track. I don't believe it will happen, but I'm not ready to give up on it either. If they can make it through the next few month with the release of certain games, I'll be impressed.
  • RageKill - Lost City
    RageKill - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Yeah lost city server is just :(. The open world map is almost always deserted. When i get bored i like to fly around and poke the little ones with my dagger, but eh. Now i just go to morai where people can fight back and its more fun anyway :)

I honestly wouldnt mind if they changed FCC where you couldn't hyper it. Even though i have alts i'm leveling i could live without frost as long as it got people in squads again and actually having fun playing the game.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    The OP is proof that these forums are nowhere close to moderated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    People will spend more money if you give us a 100gold for 5 10* sale pwi <3
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    People will spend more money if you give us a 100gold for 5 10* sale pwi <3

Mitachi for President!!! b:victory
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    1) people are spending more than ever - Desperate attemt from PWE to earn more before game dies by launching R9

Could you give a short explanation how that works? If people don't want to buy the stuff they are selling, then HOW are they "deparately" selling it anyway?

I'm sure a lot of companies that have stuff that doesn't sell all that well would love to learn how to do it right :-)

Fact is, if they are selling enough stuff to pay their employees and bills, then it can't be all that bad. Remember that PWI (and every game company in existence) is NOT a government --- they can't just decide "we need more money", raise the taxes, and that's it. They CAN device "we need more money", they can raise the prices or add new items, but they still need people to voluntarily buy it.
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • Yeaves - Archosaur
    Yeaves - Archosaur Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    4)

there's a lot of guys who pretend be girls too or playing female chars, but how many girl you know who play male chars (not their bf chars or friend chars their OWN male char). I dunno how many guys i know pretented be a girl to get free stuff. b:chuckle

b:sad
    We exist period. The 'I'm playing my bf/brother's toon thing is just to get certain nagging ppl to get offa my back. The girl toons in this game are just weird looking.

Not to mention the random stalkers I get while running through arch as a veno. b:angry
    *I never thought Perfect world was beautiful... till I discovered that my graphics' quality settings were on low*
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    4) there are more and more female gamers - More and more attention Wh0res, everyone in pwi are females xd

So all us guys are female gamers huh?........
    Fail.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Jojoushi - Sanctuary
    Jojoushi - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

So all us guys are female gamers huh?........
    Fail.......

I think you missed the point of that section..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Life is always what you make of it...
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    How can you say this game isn't close to dead, by next month half of the entire perfect world community will leave to play those 2 new games that shall not be named.

^thisb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

I doubt it.

For one thing... of the two most talked about games that are commonly mentioned as being "the death of PWI"... one of those (pre-purchase or not) is still in beta with no release date set as yet. This game whenever its released will probably hit PWI the hardest due to it's overall similarities such as an open world, grand scale PVP, etc. The difference is that it without a doubt is superior to PWI in every way as you'd expect from a much newer game that benefits from cutting edge technology and has had a chance to learn from all the mistakes made by older MMOs.

The other one... well an entire generation of old school gamers have been waiting more than a decade for this game to come out so expect the entire MMO community to take a hit next month. b:laugh
  • bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    sbk871212 wrote: »
    You must have not played 2-3 years ago? This game had double the people. I have played 2 other games that died that started off like this. At first gms on these games were active and lots of people, then over time gms stoped being active and lost many people. This game will last for some more years and it is just dying slowly just like the other ones I played.

i play errday son i dont even.....
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

ewww no both of them don't even look that good plus one of them you will have to pay a monthly fee imma wait for about 2 months for ***
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Fact is, if they are selling enough stuff to pay their employees and bills, then it can't be all that bad. Remember that PWI (and every game company in existence) is NOT a government --- they can't just decide "we need more money", raise the taxes, and that's it. They CAN device "we need more money", they can raise the prices or add new items, but they still need people to voluntarily buy it.

It would be interesting to see how much money this game brings in compared to their other games.

IMO, the other, newer ones are much more profitable than this one. Which is why some bugs takes age to be fixed (or never will be fixed at all...)
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

2?

I know of g.w.II but whats the other one - D3?
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    2?

I know of g.w.II but whats the other one - D3?

I'm not sure if I know what he's talking about...

But in a week Tera 3-day open beta starts.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    The thing I find frustrating is that with PWI there seems to be a few simple fixes that would make the player base much more satisfied. I wont mention any because theres been a bazillion threads about them all, but I dont understand why the Devs have let PWI turn into the game it is now with endless fc and dailies and very little else. Like what have they got to lose by making change?
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I think they've just given up on PWI. They're trying to push everyone to check out FW. Supposedly there's more GM activity on their servers...

I think PWE didn't get the memo that said FW isn't going to replace PW like they thought so they should try to keep it viable.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    GVV2 or tera won't kill PWI. The games offer very different things and honestly anyone who still plays PW clearly doesn't care about playing a good game or they would have already quit.
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Apparently this game was dead when i joined 2 years ago, i'm still waiting ...
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Just because the average gamer's game play is DIFFERENT from how it was when you started playing, doesn't make the game dead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Just because the average gamer's game play is DIFFERENT from how it was when you started playing, doesn't make the game dead.

PWI is dead in the same fashion a college or university is dead during spring break. Sure, a few people stay behind and there are some staff there, but campus is empty. Except, the difference is that once spring break is over, they're all going back to campus.
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    4) For me a female gamer is a girl who play other games, many girls just play PWI (never played other games other than Sims), remove the fashs and wedding and you will see the amount of ''female garmers'' drop crazy.

P.s: there's a lot of guys who pretend be girls too or playing female chars, but how many girl you know who play male chars (not their bf chars or friend chars their OWN male char). I dunno how many guys i know pretented be a girl to get free stuff. b:chuckle

b:angry

Then you'd sure think I'm a male gamer <.<

b:chuckle And i have male toons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)