What happened to Vengeful

Comments

• Feehily - Lost City
    Feehily - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    im sorry nero if you were trying to illustrate a point you failed.... ..it must have gotten lost in 500 paragraphs of rambling nonsense because i didnt even bother reading past the first paragraph , again...have you ever heard of paraphrasing? i hear its your friend...anyhow back to my point of replying...i have never so much as HEARD of Feehily let alone known of its existence..and i even asked several very active poeple from Spec days and vengeful and noone remembers you..so ..maybe u were in the guild for a minute..who knows...but that hardly qualifies you as an expert on spec or vengeful. The way you were all up in here actin like you know ****...kinda cute in a desperate stalker sort of way...naw.

Shows how much you know and those people know then, I am sure if you go on my core connect actually, you will be able to see what factions I was in. Or look below, I know you are all so "very important people" that you cant go check it out, so I saved you the time.

Here's proof that I was in Vengeful - Unfortunately, my history doesn't go back to when I joined Spectral, I highly doubt that core still existed before we merged, and spec told me to join Venge, because if it did then it would be able to go way back in history for that...

I have 2 screenshots of when I joined Vengeful. Proof to all of you who has talked BS to me saying it's just sht that I make up to look experienced / knowledged enough.

Screenshot Proof 1:

15kpw5.jpg

Screenshot Proof 2:

24zeu03.jpg

Notice the dates too :)

Proof enough... ? Or do you wanna keep talking more BS proving my point about all of you talking constant BS? :)
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    _Pandemic - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Shows how much you know and those people know then, I am sure if you go on my core connect actually, you will be able to see what factions I was in. Or look below, I know you are all so "very important people" that you cant go check it out, so I saved you the time.

Here's proof that I was in Vengeful - Unfortunately, my history doesn't go back to when I joined Spectral, I highly doubt that core still existed before we merged, and spec told me to join Venge, because if it did then it would be able to go way back in history for that...

I have 2 screenshots of when I joined Vengeful. Proof to all of you who has talked BS to me saying it's just sht that I make up to look experienced / knowledged enough.

Screenshot Proof 1:

15kpw5.jpg

Screenshot Proof 2:

view.php?pic=24zeu03&s=5

Proof enough... ? Or do you wanna keep talking more BS proving my point about all of you talking constant BS? :)

Is it not yet obvious to you that no one cares?
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I remember Feehily only because I had my filter for clerics only, and I care! More Vengefui's pickin on someone those jerks!b:angry
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • Feehily - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    ya , ya ...i know...some cleric named..whatever...anyways....its amusing how noone seems to remember you b: Anyways i will let you get back to your next novel.

No sht no one remembers my cleric when she's been in the dust for 2 years now, without giving notice to friends or guilds... I only use Feehily for buffs, that's the only reason why I log her... And how about you go ask those people I mentioned to ask about if I was in Vengeful or not - instead of your little ***-licking friends? ^^ ..

Oh well. Screenshots posted, so there you have your proof. Kinda bit yourself in the *** with that one huh? :)

I also find it quite amusing how you start to back down "Yea yea some clerice named whatever" admitting that I was in there, the second the proof's comes out... And then you just change it to the fact of people "not knowing" I was in there when I never said nor EXPECTED people to know / remember I was in there.... lol

You've made such a pathetic comeback, it's utterly rediculous...
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Mods could we rename this thread "Who Cares About Nero?" Obviously his issues aren't with Vengeful really, so much as desperately trying to gain attention from anyone who will reply? b:sad
  • Feehily - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Is it not yet obvious to you that no one cares?

Oh wow seriously... ? Funny how you say that NOW just as soon as proof comes out, and correcting all your sorry *** BS being thrown around as if it was candy given out to kids...

Jesus christ. You and Nori are seriously rediculous...

And it is really funny how you and Nori say "Oh we dont care" yet you come back to read and bother wasting time replying to me, when you.... what did you say? Oh, right, you dont care.

Really nice come back you both got there, once you both got proven wrong from all your BS.
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Oh wow seriously... ? Funny how you say that NOW just as soon as proof comes out, and correcting all your sorry *** BS being thrown around as if it was candy given out to kids...

And it is really funny how you and Nori say "Oh we dont care" yet you come back to read and bother wasting time replying to me, when you.... what did you say? Oh, right, you dont care.

Really nice come back you both got there, once you both got proven wrong from all your BS.

Hey stop ignoring my deal. :P Pick any r9 if I win I get to 1vs1 you wearing a wooden wand.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Feehily - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Mods could we rename this thread "Who Cares About Nero?" Obviously his issues aren't with Vengeful really, so much as desperately trying to gain attention from anyone who will reply? b:sad

Maybe I should try using your logic against you Pan.

"I dont care." - Such a hurtful "EPIC" come back of yours, it totally hurt me. And FYI, I'm a girl, not a guy. Not that you care, but just ATLEAST to get ONE of your facts straight. :)

And no, I am not trying to get attention - I just dont let people throw their bull**** around and act like they are some top person, when, tbh, all they are is a sad little no body. And I am sure, with your every so witty comebacks, you will probably try to use that agaisnt me, no?

"Oh look at you talking, R8 sin who is a nobody" Sorry... beat you too it :( Need to look something up in the "How to be a fail troll guide 101".
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012

Does anyone care? Serious question.
  • Feehily - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Hey stop ignoring my deal. :P Pick any r9 if I win I get to 1vs1 you wearing a wooden wand.

I choose ***_***__IN. :3

Lets go squad up and ask him if he is up for some entertainment :3

I sure as hell know I am, got my popcorn ready. ;3 b:chuckle
  • Feehily - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Does anyone care? Serious question.

I dont know Pan, do you? o.o

You keep saying you dont yet you keep coming back here - think you might like reading my "novels", don't you think? ;3 b:cute
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I choose ***_***__IN. :3

Lets go squad up and ask him if he is up for some entertainment :3

I sure as hell know I am, got my popcorn ready. ;3 b:chuckle

mmk I'll check if ricos on, log in
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • _UnGodly_ - Lost City
    _UnGodly_ - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Derp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noriaka - Lost City
    Noriaka - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Screenshot Proof 1:

15kpw5.jpg

Screenshot Proof 2:

24zeu03.jpg

I think you are missing my point.. i dont really care who u think you are or who u have played or whether or not you were in Vengeuful for a minute...u don't know jack about vengeful or its members , just because u were momentarily a member doesnt make u an authority on vengeful. The fact you keep insisting that it does just makes you look like an idiot. Stop trying to make this thread about "you" ...you're simply not that important. (yes pand i think he/she/it really thinks we care...as she stares at this thread 12 hours a day awaiting replies she can reply back to...kids these days :o)
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Exact amount of time I stare at this post : 12hours 56minutes 37seconds

JUST TO SEE UR REPLY

I am sorry, I have no life.
  • Precept - Lost City
    Precept - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2012

JUST TO SEE UR REPLY

Next level no lifer.
  • Noriaka - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    b:sweat

JUST TO SEE UR REPLY

• Pearlwood - Lost City
    Pearlwood - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    so... am I right in assuming that you feel anyone that is not under the age of 16 should not be playing this game.. but instead should maybe be sitting on the couch in thier depends and drinking geritol?

seriously... who says this game is only for young people?.. please be careful what you choose to say because I am willing to bet that there are now ALOT of "old" people that feel just a bit insulted that you seem to think that after the age of 16 people should no longer be playing games like this...

being over 40 myself I find that comment a bit unfair.... and I will speak for the rest of us "old-timers" that still like to think there is still enough of a kid inside of us to enjoy doing things that kids today feel we should not be doing..

but maybe I am wrong and us older people and parents should no longer be allowed to do anything but work, cook, clean and provide for our spoiled children... get a grip please there are alot of us "old" folk that play this game....difference is that MOST of us play for the release from our daily lives and unlike the children that play, we do not take it as seriously.. we try and have fun when we play

Worth repeating cause in PWI we are ageless.
  • Noriaka - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Worth repeating cause in PWI we are ageless.

amen b:victory
  • Rubber - Lost City
    Rubber - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Originally Posted by ahkmedtaliban View Post
    Oh BobDevil is back on forums? Could finally pull yourself away from (insert alcoholic drink here). Didn't your wife kill herself and the government take your children away because of your alcoholism? For shame, you should stop playing video games and get some help.

Aww man had no idea sorry for your losses Bob :((
  • Bobdevil - Lost City
    Bobdevil - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Aww man had no idea sorry for your losses Bob :((

Given that, according to my information, balafre is Bergamote and Bergamote is you Rubber, you are really pathetic and sad.
  • eviltwin48415
    eviltwin48415 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Bob, glad to see ya online... I'm off for a bit. I got the vacation the same time you did, came back... and decided to be a bad boy again. lol I don't know if Im coming back to PWI TBH... but, just so you know...

If you find that you need a towel, head on down to JCPenny. I hear they are on sale there. Whenever I have lnsomnia, (sry for the typos), I always check out their advertisements.

Cya later bud!
  • Bobdevil - Lost City
    Bobdevil - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    To clarify Rubber's involvement in this pathetic stuff:

Originally Posted by balafre:

Oh BobDevil is back on forums? Could finally pull yourself away from (insert alcoholic drink here). Didn't your wife kill herself and the government take your children away because of your alcoholism? For shame, you should stop playing video games and get some help.

This is as true as it can get ask bob yourself as of i`m hiding behind something...i don`t know how to post with my mains face <-noob
    So announce your main. If you have any class or self-honor you'd do such. b:shocked

Then: # 199 04-13-2012, 06:15 PM

Oh I is Bergamote

And I am reliably informed that Bergamote is Rubber.
  • Rubber - Lost City
    Rubber - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    To clarify Rubber's involvement in this pathetic stuff:

Originally Posted by balafre:

This is as true as it can get ask bob yourself as of i`m hiding behind something...i don`t know how to post with my mains face <-noob

Then: # 199 04-13-2012, 06:15 PM

Oh I is Bergamote

And I am reliably informed that Bergamote is Rubber.

I didn`t know i said that sorry for my past actions i`m a changed man went to AA hours alot more this week and i`m getting through my bad side :((
  • evolution1234
    evolution1234 Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    ... Bergamote is you Rubber,....

are they sharing account?
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    doubt rubber is beramonte or however you spell it.

rubber is like one of the worst ea's on the server. at least berg has a little bit more skill.

if you die to rubber 1v1 you should uninstall.
    Here we go again....
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    The defibrillator is charged, everyone step aside please! Let me help Trel!

--

I'm wondering if the ppl who r still arguing here realize that they r making more fun of themselves than of the ones they r trying to troll.

--

and @Nero:
    i'm pretty sure that Feehily or however it's spelled isn't ur EP to begin with. u might have the account now, but wasn't it ur gf's or a friend's account? Wasn't Fee a chick from Denmark? XD and Fee wasn't in Spectral. also not at the times when Spec was struggling. Fee was in Rogaine when Spec broke apart. XD
    oh and pls don't respond with another wall of text, cause actually i don't care enough to read it anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
  • paralleogram
    edited April 2012
    How is it that this thread that is full of flames and other violations of tos like promoting private servers isn't closed

Yet I ask a question why a well known sin who was banes and removed from rankings is now unbanned

I guess vengeful doesn't cash shop enough for mods to care
    Here we go again....
  • FrostGlitch - Lost City
    FrostGlitch - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    How is it that this thread that is full of flames and other violations of tos like promoting private servers isn't closed

Yet I ask a question why a well known sin who was banes and removed from rankings is now unbanned

I guess vengeful doesn't cash shop enough for mods to care

Quoted cuz I like the massive amount of QQ.

Edit: I just found out who you were QQing about and lol.
  • paralleogram
    edited April 2012
    Quoted cuz I like the massive amount of QQ.

Edit: I just found out who you were QQing about and lol.
    [/QUOTE

This comming from you who is friends with Frankie doesn't surprise me

so why was purple unbanned?

Why was this thread not locked for flaming

Why was this thread not locked for promoting vendetta

Guild wars 2 looks good. Doest it?
    Here we go again....
This discussion has been closed.