What happened to Vengeful

Options

Comments

• _Pandemic - Lost City
    _Pandemic - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Oh hi brother. I did not know you were my neighbor! We should meet sometime,ya?

LMAO! Another e-*** that I dont care about . I have had my happy life for nearly 6 years now and it is making me hella happy . You have that "love" of yours and shove it,kiddo . Never given a damn lol it was just one of those who I wanted to use to entertain myself . Jealous boy .Umad you dont own an Oil Rig ? b:laugh

And who on earth are you ? Another coward who hides behind an alt to talk . Simply just like someone who uses women as human shield . You cowards will always be cowards... No,wait,let me rephrase it . YOU MADPEOPLEWILLALWAYSBEMAD!!!

Gimme 1 reason to hide behind an alt and NOT TALK ON MY MAIN? I`m not mad and afraid of revealing myself :3

UMAD?

----

Oh btw, to all of these quotes I just quoted , I have a present for you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHgOvf7710k

b:byeb:dirty

Such a long post including 0 relevance, yet again.
  • Zgod - Lost City
    Zgod - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Hey pandemic dont u have a double attack you should be going to soon? b:puzzled
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Hey pandemic dont u have a double attack you should be going to soon? b:puzzled

All ready to go captain. b:laugh
  • ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City
    ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Rico UMADBRAH?

Always mad brah b:laugh
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Such a long post including 0 relevance, yet again.

such a waste of non-sense statement again from Vengefui members b:pleased
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    such a waste of non-sense statement again from Vengefui members b:pleased

My posts have facts yours don't. I doubt anyone is just taking your word for it. I've already made my point, just having fun now.
  • Zgod - Lost City
    Zgod - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    If you lose this double attack, i vote disband cause i will laugh forever... forever b:chuckle
    edited April 2012
    Options
    My posts have facts yours don't. I doubt anyone is just taking your word for it. I've already made my point, just having fun now.

lol this kid is so fun to troll. now he mad b:victory
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options

Welp ty for the waste of my time, I'm now done with this thread, you can have it now Insu... b:bye
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

He didn't realize we were the ones having fun b:dirty
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • talai
    talai Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    who is pandemic?
  • NeroTrace - Lost City
    NeroTrace - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Interesting how you "know" what I think. You have no idea how long I've played this server. Fyi, this is my 2nd F2P r9 Barb. I've spent a great deal of time studying and learning this class. For that reason, I can call out a fail Barb. You have Expel on your Barb's Genie. Are you actually going to call out my Barb sense? Funny how even Susa didn't deny the things I said, yet you do. I help any random person with any random thing every day I play this game. You'll be hard pressed to find non-Insu members that dislike me. Did you actually flame me 4 total times while I was asleep? Grow up a bit maybe. Pretty sure I wont reply to another post you make bc no one cares what you think anyway. Since you know how to run an amazing guild, how is Athense going? You mad that this arrogant d-bag r9 did more for your members than you? You must not get enough attention at home to barge in something that in no way involves you. +1 Rico +1 Rico +1 Rico. Hehehehehehe I'm an idiot that doesn't belong here. The last thing I'll say is this, I don't find myself to be a d-bag or arrogant, but I know I'm better than you. Someone give this emo kid a hug. b:cry

Funny how you say you have played the server for long, when it has been less than half a year. Unless everything you said when you didnt have your ego shoved up your *** was all bull****? You said to Mia and I that you had a barb on another server, not Lost City. The knowledge I talked about was about stuff on the server (for example, stuff about Vengeful that you claim to know when I was in the faction before you even heard its name), not how to play your "pro" barb.

And congragulations, you managed to take better care of our members when we quit the game for reasons in real life - you want a cookie? Kinda hard to look after members in a faction when you quit a game, which we TOLD peiople in the faction. It was their choice to stay in the faction when we quit, not ours. We didnt tell them to stay, so once again, you saying you took better care of our memebers is a bit of a fail falme pan.

And another thing, I didn't flame you four times, if you even so much as bothered to READ what I said, you would see that I was talking to Notion, 3 of the 4 times you think I flamed you. And before I didnt flame you, simply stated that you have turned into a utter **** bag. Which is true.

You must be so proud of yourself, having to take care of me and Mia's faction when we had both quit that time, and yet claim you took better care of them, when it didn't even last days till you left, then raged to us when we logged back on cos a memeber was "mean" to you. And you tell ME to grow up? When have you ever seen me QQ or **** about someone being "mean" to me... ? Seriously, you REALLY need to grow some balls.....

- You're the one who needs to man up, and grow up here. Not me.

And also; How the heck do you expect me to know when you sleep, and when you aren't sleeping... ? Yet another immature comeback of yours, the fact of you sleeping or not isn't exactly gonna be set to a point where it means that I can't reply to all that BS of yours.

Once again, Pan. You've made yourself look like an even bigger fool. And the fact of you not replying back, proves that I'm making my point here, and the fact of you having nothing to say back - Because everything I say is true...

Oh, and one last thing - if people "dont care" what I think or say, you being one of the I assume, then why do people even bother reading it or replying back to it?

Oh wait a minute... sorry, is this thread for R9 people only with their ego high up their ***?
    - Then I must not be part of it, since I am far from anything even CLOSE to that...

And it's kinda funny how you say "OH IM BETTER THAN YOU WILL EVER BE!" <-- So mature of you to say... ? That just goes back in the kindergarden where kids fight about who's daddy is strongest, and who's mommy is better than the other. And also funny how you say that, when you try to act like you arent an arrogant d-bag. If that isn't arrogent - then what is? Basically just gave a perfect example for dictionaires there. People who are all high up themselves, who can't even as much as THINK of themselves as a d-bag, just proves my point. In other words; YOU proved my point...

When you are all up high yourself, you aren't exactly gonna think of yourself as a D-bag, would you... ? No. Yet again, another perfect reality example of who you really are, and what you have become into, since the second you CS'ed that R9 of yours. :)

Dear god... I have never laughed this bad ever since Cale's fail troll attempt...
    You really are amusing, Pan. You really are.... I actually like you now, you're making me laugh at everything you say and act like you're beast when you reply back to me... lol
    So am I the only one who finds all of this ironic? Replace every "R9" with "assassin" and you have nerotrace. b:flower

What effort do you really put into assassins lol. Unless you're carrying hook and thorns you should be able to kill zliss and pandemic if you're really soooo knowledgeable.

First of all, it was more than low of you to twist everything around that I said...

Second, I never said that assassin's takes skill to play. Because all they basically REALLY do is 3 spark and auto attack. But when you play a caster sin, it does take skill to play.

So that part is true. I'm PRETTY sure I never actually MENTIONED myself (without having you to twist every single word around that I have said) - that assassin's take skill to play.

The only true part about the skill part is if you play a Sage Caster sin. THEN it has alot to do with what skills you use, reading skills, and know when to use this and the other.

Next time you actually bother to twist everything you say, you might want to make sense this time. And also, you barely even know me, yet by twisting my words around that makes you think you know me and how you get to know the person I am?

Either you are mentally disabled, completely utterly ****, or you have some completely mental issues, if that makes you think you know who I am as person.

And yet another thing, I mentioned about pan frosting his character up - not about knowledge about playing barbs, I already knew he played a barb on another server. I mentioned it, to show a time scale. He frosted his character to 100 in a few weeks, and that was his so called "knowledge baseline" for everything on the server. Pretty much everyone frosts their second character up, you did too, so nice try to fail-flame me. Might as well call about 75% of the server, if not more, people who dont know how to play this or that class fails cos they frosted their character up.... lol

And nice big ego there - judging my knowledge on the fact I had hook and thorns for a few weeks after I hit 100 cos I was getting my Rank 8 then, yet again, showing how much you know about me. Might want to get your facts straight before you try to reply to me next time. You just proved another valid point of mine, of the fact that EGO's like you and Pan, think that gear makes you know better, and more knowledge. Since that perfect example of you thinking that when I have hook and thorns, I OBVIOUSLY "DON'T" know about the game. When I pretty much played this ever since CQ, RQ, and GZ.

Next time you try and bother to make another post about a reply of mine, try use your own words WITHOUT having to twist every single word + letter around and realize from what time in PW I come from... I'm sure you've heard about it before, but back then there was no frost to level up, it was only questing + grinding mobs... So once again, as I obviously have to repeat myself, for you to know that I'm an old player, you REALLY shouldn't judge on the fact of what gear I have, my refines, and my weapon.

- Because that's not what it's all about, sweetheart. I have experience and knowledge from the minute I started to play PW, I learnt things and experienced things in a way that you can't experience nor learn anymore, unless you do the things old-fashion way of PW, which 99.999999% of the server won't, since there is a new way of leveling, and today, their way of gaining experience is frosting their characters up... The experience I have goes WAY back before sins was ever even as much as mentioned... I chose to play a sin because of the fact of making money easily, best solo-able class + farming class, and also OP class for PK, we all know that... So don't try make another pathetic reply back about sins and skills...

Pretty sure that 99% of the server didn't choose to make a sin for nothing. Or an alt just for the sake of farming, or OP PVP... :)
  • Bobdevil - Lost City
    Bobdevil - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Originally Posted by ahkmedtaliban View Post
    Oh BobDevil is back on forums? Could finally pull yourself away from (insert alcoholic drink here). Didn't your wife kill herself and the government take your children away because of your alcoholism? For shame, you should stop playing video games and get some help.

I obviously said some home truths that made some sad individual post that ****. It's quite clear that anyone posting the above needs help.
  • Noriaka - Lost City
    Noriaka - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Grats to all of you on the loss of IQ points. I want the ****** hour back that it took me to read this ****!
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Funny how you say you have played the server for long, when it has been less than half a year. Unless everything you said when you didnt have your ego shoved up your *** was all bull****? You said to Mia and I that you had a barb on another server, not Lost City. The knowledge I talked about was about stuff on the server (for example, stuff about Vengeful that you claim to know when I was in the faction before you even heard its name), not how to play your "pro" barb.

And congragulations, you managed to take better care of our members when we quit the game for reasons in real life - you want a cookie? Kinda hard to look after members in a faction when you quit a game, which we TOLD peiople in the faction. It was their choice to stay in the faction when we quit, not ours. We didnt tell them to stay, so once again, you saying you took better care of our memebers is a bit of a fail falme pan.

And another thing, I didn't flame you four times, if you even so much as bothered to READ what I said, you would see that I was talking to Notion, 3 of the 4 times you think I flamed you. And before I didnt flame you, simply stated that you have turned into a utter **** bag. Which is true.

You must be so proud of yourself, having to take care of me and Mia's faction when we had both quit that time, and yet claim you took better care of them, when it didn't even last days till you left, then raged to us when we logged back on cos a memeber was "mean" to you. And you tell ME to grow up? When have you ever seen me QQ or **** about someone being "mean" to me... ? Seriously, you REALLY need to grow some balls.....

- You're the one who needs to man up, and grow up here. Not me.

And also; How the heck do you expect me to know when you sleep, and when you aren't sleeping... ? Yet another immature comeback of yours, the fact of you sleeping or not isn't exactly gonna be set to a point where it means that I can't reply to all that BS of yours.

Once again, Pan. You've made yourself look like an even bigger fool. And the fact of you not replying back, proves that I'm making my point here, and the fact of you having nothing to say back - Because everything I say is true...

Oh, and one last thing - if people "dont care" what I think or say, you being one of the I assume, then why do people even bother reading it or replying back to it?

Oh wait a minute... sorry, is this thread for R9 people only with their ego high up their ***?
    - Then I must not be part of it, since I am far from anything even CLOSE to that...

And it's kinda funny how you say "OH IM BETTER THAN YOU WILL EVER BE!" <-- So mature of you to say... ? That just goes back in the kindergarden where kids fight about who's daddy is strongest, and who's mommy is better than the other. And also funny how you say that, when you try to act like you arent an arrogant d-bag. If that isn't arrogent - then what is? Basically just gave a perfect example for dictionaires there. People who are all high up themselves, who can't even as much as THINK of themselves as a d-bag, just proves my point. In other words; YOU proved my point...

When you are all up high yourself, you aren't exactly gonna think of yourself as a D-bag, would you... ? No. Yet again, another perfect reality example of who you really are, and what you have become into, since the second you CS'ed that R9 of yours. :)

Dear god... I have never laughed this bad ever since Cale's fail troll attempt...
    You really are amusing, Pan. You really are.... I actually like you now, you're making me laugh at everything you say and act like you're beast when you reply back to me... lol

First of all, it was more than low of you to twist everything around that I said...

Second, I never said that assassin's takes skill to play. Because all they basically REALLY do is 3 spark and auto attack. But when you play a caster sin, it does take skill to play.

So that part is true. I'm PRETTY sure I never actually MENTIONED myself (without having you to twist every single word around that I have said) - that assassin's take skill to play.

The only true part about the skill part is if you play a Sage Caster sin. THEN it has alot to do with what skills you use, reading skills, and know when to use this and the other.

Next time you actually bother to twist everything you say, you might want to make sense this time. And also, you barely even know me, yet by twisting my words around that makes you think you know me and how you get to know the person I am?

Either you are mentally disabled, completely utterly ****, or you have some completely mental issues, if that makes you think you know who I am as person.

And yet another thing, I mentioned about pan frosting his character up - not about knowledge about playing barbs, I already knew he played a barb on another server. I mentioned it, to show a time scale. He frosted his character to 100 in a few weeks, and that was his so called "knowledge baseline" for everything on the server. Pretty much everyone frosts their second character up, you did too, so nice try to fail-flame me. Might as well call about 75% of the server, if not more, people who dont know how to play this or that class fails cos they frosted their character up.... lol

And nice big ego there - judging my knowledge on the fact I had hook and thorns for a few weeks after I hit 100 cos I was getting my Rank 8 then, yet again, showing how much you know about me. Might want to get your facts straight before you try to reply to me next time. You just proved another valid point of mine, of the fact that EGO's like you and Pan, think that gear makes you know better, and more knowledge. Since that perfect example of you thinking that when I have hook and thorns, I OBVIOUSLY "DON'T" know about the game. When I pretty much played this ever since CQ, RQ, and GZ.

Next time you try and bother to make another post about a reply of mine, try use your own words WITHOUT having to twist every single word + letter around and realize from what time in PW I come from... I'm sure you've heard about it before, but back then there was no frost to level up, it was only questing + grinding mobs... So once again, as I obviously have to repeat myself, for you to know that I'm an old player, you REALLY shouldn't judge on the fact of what gear I have, my refines, and my weapon.

- Because that's not what it's all about, sweetheart. I have experience and knowledge from the minute I started to play PW, I learnt things and experienced things in a way that you can't experience nor learn anymore, unless you do the things old-fashion way of PW, which 99.999999% of the server won't, since there is a new way of leveling, and today, their way of gaining experience is frosting their characters up... The experience I have goes WAY back before sins was ever even as much as mentioned... I chose to play a sin because of the fact of making money easily, best solo-able class + farming class, and also OP class for PK, we all know that... So don't try make another pathetic reply back about sins and skills...

Pretty sure that 99% of the server didn't choose to make a sin for nothing. Or an alt just for the sake of farming, or OP PVP... :)

BTW your EP was never in Spectral or Vengeful. Your application was denied, you mad? Also I took better care of your members when you didn't quit too. You're an idiot who is way too proud of your ability to read and write. Again though, no one cares what you think. b:surrender
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Grats to all of you on the loss of IQ points. I want the ****** hour back that it took me to read this ****!

now i am sad... not only did I lose IQ points apparently but all the humor I tried to inject into this ridiculous thread was crapb:cry

Damn you Noriaka now I gotta go // my wristsb:angryb:surrender
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Help.... someone call a medic...b:shocked

the blood is starting to run onto my keyboardb:cry

ooooohhhhh.. I am starting to feel lightheaded....b:sad

I hope I can finish this post before
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    (Wall of text)
    I really, really don't care how many mobs you had to kill to get to your level, lol! If you can't kill zliss or pandemic with rank 8 then you're bad. Maybe the rest of us didn't take 3 years and 10000000 mobs to learn what our skills do. If you love grinding mobs so much stop posting and start gaining more "knowledge" by killing kunkun.

and stop omg we're going to kill trel qq
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Noriaka - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    lol @ trel and nero you weren't in Venge at the beginning. I was there at the beginning of Vengeful and Unity and Spectral , 2 plus years before it disbanded , and i certainly would have noticed if you were so do yourself a favor and stop using that lie to validate your claim that you somehow "know" what you are talking about , because you do not. Nice try though...better luck with your next reply...you should get started on it right away because i am sure you will need 3 hours or so to type something that noone will bother to read through to the end anyway.
  • Notion - Lost City
    Notion - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    But when you play a caster sin, it does take skill to play.

That's a really popular misconception, DPH sin (Or I guess caster sin) takes no more skill than APS. The only reason people go full R9 sin is the survivability. If you want to be technical, in a lot of cases it takes less skill to play DPH, since you oneshot most things that aren't R9 and sometimes oneshot full R9's too. The reason sins take no skill to play is you can chain locks without having to time them, at all.
  • NeroTrace - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    BTW your EP was never in Spectral or Vengeful. Your application was denied, you mad? Also I took better care of your members when you didn't quit too. You're an idiot who is way too proud of your ability to read and write. Again though, no one cares what you think. b:surrender

I was in Spectral on my cleric back before Vengeful was made, and when Jesya still had UNITY, and I joined Vengeful when they first merged Spectral + TC + UNITY into one faction going against Essence, before they had gear requirement put up.

When I quit and came back to PW, Vengeful acquirred gear requirements which was +5 gear and weapon.

And if you want proof of me being in Spectral, go ahead and ask DeeJane, who I was with when I was in Spectral with. And ask TROYAN who was in guild with me back when I was in Vengeful, if you want another proof of that.

My application for Vengeful got declined on my barb, because of the fact my barb has +3 gear refines, and +3 R8. Spectral wasn't so hard to get in back then, because it had already changed and wasn't itself anymore like they used to be back when I joined them. Things where different compared to what they used to be, and how strong + big they used to be.

Just because of the fact that back when I applied for Venge on my +3 Barb got declined, doesn't mean that I wasn't in there before, or in Spectral for that matter. You are more than welcome to ask people who is from there who remembers me, like DeeJane and TROYAN.

Second of all, you shouldnt be acting too proud of you "taking care" of my members, when all you ever did was being too busy selling your gold so you could buy solo frosts + dragon glitch service, IJS.

Funny how you say you took care of the members, when you rage quitted the faction, before me and Mia quit, because one of the members was being a d-bag to you, when all you had to do was to send me and Mia a message in the chat box about what happened...

But when we questioned you about it, you said you forgot about the chat box - which TBH is pretty much simple knowledge for Perfect World... shows how much you really know, huh... ?

You left the faction 3 days after me and Mia was being inactive, and that wasn't even when we quit. Funny how you say you took such "good care" of the members, when you quit the faction before we even quit the game.... lol - And how could you take such a good care of them when you were just a 6x / 7x Barb?

We were the ones who took care of the faction, and the members whenever we were on, and the second the help was needed - we were there right away. Me and Mia had barely even time to as much as check our Mailbox or check some stuff in AH because we were constantly helping out our members. So get your facts straight before you plan on throwing more BS around, none of the members even as much as mentioned you helping out at all, so as far as I'm concerned, you're pretty much full of yourself.

If anyone PK'ed them, we always came and helped them... Where were you in such situations, since you say you took such good care of them.... ? Not to mention when a member causes disruption or upsetting other members, we kicked them from faction so the majority of the people in the faction would be happy, rather than people leaving when they haven't done anything wrong.

So don't feed us BS about how you looked after them, when you didn't do sht besides frosting your character up, and selling gold in AH to afford it. It's pretty much you, who is butthurt that we did more for the faction than you ever did. Since you barely even did anything at all for anyone in there, besides btching over the fact that someone was being "MEAN" to you.

I really, really don't care how many mobs you had to kill to get to your level, lol! If you can't kill zliss or pandemic with rank 8 then you're bad. Maybe the rest of us didn't take 3 years and 10000000 mobs to learn what our skills do. If you love grinding mobs so much stop posting and start gaining more "knowledge" by killing kunkun.

and stop omg we're going to kill trel qq

First of all, I'm a +5 R8 Sin, with +3 Gears. And you expect me to kill 2 full R9 people... ?
    Once again, if that proves how much you even know.

Speaking of the experience from back then, doesn't exactly work like that anymore.
    - Questing + killing mobs back then was the way for you to learn your character better, and not just frost it from 1-100 in a week as most people do. I simply said that BACK THEN, not now unless you cant read, but BACK THEN that was how people learn their character.

And yea, I am the failure cos I cant kill a R9 character with my +5 Rank 8. Dont you feel so pro now? Give yourself a cookie. And while your at it, might aswell give every other person on the server who isnt R9 a cookie so they dont rage quit cos they cant kill a R9 person
    - Need to keep everyone happy, you know? -_-

As for your little "wall of text" quotation, nice show of your IQ there. Just cos you have nothing else to reply with lol.

lol @ trel and nero you weren't in Venge at the beginning. I was there at the beginning of Vengeful and Unity and Spectral , 2 plus years before it disbanded , and i certainly would have noticed if you were so do yourself a favor and stop using that lie to validate your claim that you somehow "know" what you are talking about , because you do not. Nice try though...better luck with your next reply...you should get started on it right away because i am sure you will need 3 hours or so to type something that noone will bother to read through to the end anyway.

Eh... Nori... You're so full of sht really. I never joined Spec or Venge on my sin, I said my cleric if you even bothered to read and I havent even MENTIONEd my clerics name on this forum thread yet. So nice bull**** in your reply when you dotn even know my characters name lmao. I joined on my CLERIC:

Feehily.

^ Is that big enough for you to read the confirmation of who I am... ?

And you so much as really were in the faction the second it was made, you'd know I was talking in faction chat back then when lushess kept leaving + joining Venge again, and when I was talking to SwEeT_PaiN and merk on vent and Jesya + wadzio when we were having TW, and easyname too, and NerVe_ on vent @ Besides, I was one of the people who was wondering why the *** she kept leaving and joining back, and yet kept getting marshal, just cuz she's D's best friend.....
    That's a really popular misconception, DPH sin (Or I guess caster sin) takes no more skill than APS. The only reason people go full R9 sin is the survivability. If you want to be technical, in a lot of cases it takes less skill to play DPH, since you oneshot most things that aren't R9 and sometimes oneshot full R9's too. The reason sins take no skill to play is you can chain locks without having to time them, at all.

What the hell are you talking about.... ? You don't exactly just spam your stun skills, and that's it. If that's the case, then the stunlock sure as hell won't last long, but just seconds.
    Since you say you don't even need to read the skills / have timing on your stunning. So is that what you do? Just click on all your stun skills at once?

A DECENT sin, who stunlocks, wont just click on all his stun locks, he/she would wait litterally a milli second when they see the stun coming off, so they can stun them again, and use skills, then stun again before they attempt an attack.

You don't just spam your stun skills on a person, because then a person wont keep being stunned, cuz it doesn't stack up like the way IH does.... lmfao, so much bs really...
  • Notion - Lost City
    Notion - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I can't tell if you're trying to troll now or what. A decent sin would have realized in early 2010 that the cool downs on your Headhunt, Deep Sting, Throat Cut, Tackling Slash and Shadow Teleport are actually short enough to chain for ~40 seconds without risking them getting out of the lock by waiting until the last "millisecond" of the previous lock. There's no way to be a skilled sin, no matter how you do it, because anyone can do it. Hell, with any amount of luck, a ****** rolling their face on a keyboard can lock someone as a sin. If all you want is notoriety keep doing what you're doing; everyone knows every sin's name because 95% of the server doesn't know how to defend themselves from one. If you want to be seen as a player with ANY skill go back to your EP or Barb.

PS: Get Occult Ice and you can stun lock even longer!
    edited April 2012
    Options
    First of all, I'm a +5 R8 Sin, with +3 Gears. And you expect me to kill 2 full R9 people... ?

Speaking of the experience from back then, doesn't exactly work like that anymore.
    - Questing + killing mobs back then was the way for you to learn your character better, and not just frost it from 1-100 in a week as most people do. I simply said that BACK THEN, not now unless you cant read, but BACK THEN that was how people learn their character.

And yea, I am the failure cos I cant kill a R9 character with my +5 rank 9. Dont you feel so pro now? Give yourself a cookie. And while your at it, might aswell give every other person on the server who isnt R9 a cookie so they dont rage quit cos they cant kill a R9 person

As for your little "wall of text" quotation, nice show of your IQ there. Just cos you have nothing else to reply with lol.
    Wall of text was put there so everyone didnt have to scroll through an entire page of you saying, "Back in my day milk cost a quarter." How much I even know? Stop qq'ing about gear I kill r9s with hh99/r8 and I can't double spark while invisible either. You're rank 9 +5? Then you already outgear me,and still cant kill possibly the worst archer on the server, ever. Since I'm not r9 but I still kill them does that mean I get no cookies or two cookies? Learn to play your sin, nerobaddy. (You could start by posting less and pvping more?) <3 b:flower
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • Anfisa - Lost City
    Anfisa - Lost City Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Almost 2 hours and still no cleric for Trel. We may have lost this one.
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Almost 2 hours and still no cleric for Trel. We may have lost this one.

Medic!! b:cry
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • NeroTrace - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I can't tell if you're trying to troll now or what. A decent sin would have realized in early 2010 that the cool downs on your Headhunt, Deep Sting, Throat Cut, Tackling Slash and Shadow Teleport are actually short enough to chain for ~40 seconds without risking them getting out of the lock by waiting until the last "millisecond" of the previous lock. There's no way to be a skilled sin, no matter how you do it, because anyone can do it. Hell, with any amount of luck, a ****** rolling their face on a keyboard can lock someone as a sin. If all you want is notoriety keep doing what you're doing; everyone knows every sin's name because 95% of the server doesn't know how to defend themselves from one. If you want to be seen as a player with ANY skill go back to your EP or Barb.

PS: Get Occult Ice and you can stun lock even longer!

You get my point when I said "millisecond" - My point was that you stun them again the second before the stun goes off. And hell, there's alot of fail sins out there who sure as hell are a disgrace to the class. I'm pretty sure you know a lot who is too.

I never said that it takes skill to play a sin, cuz it's easy as *** to play one. I was just saying that when it comes to reading skills and such, and the stun lock timing, then yeah ofcourse you would know when to stun. Which is quite easy and obvious, hence why it's easy to play the class since the stunning skills are right infront of your eyes.
    Wall of text was put there so everyone didnt have to scroll through an entire page of you saying, "Back in my day milk cost a quarter." How much I even know? Stop qq'ing about gear I kill r9s with hh99/r8 and I can't double spark while invisible either. You're rank 9 +5? Then you already outgear me,and still cant kill possibly the worst archer on the server, ever. Since I'm not r9 but I still kill them does that mean I get no cookies or two cookies? Learn to play your sin, nerobaddy. (You could start by posting less and pvping more?) <3 b:flower

I typoed before in my post, I MEANT to type +5 Rank 8, NOT RANK 9.

I apologize for my typo before, I was writing fast as usual. So I didn't see my typo since I wrote so much, and my "wall of text" as you call it. lol And yes, some people who arent Rank 9 can kill Rank 9 people, and that doesn't go out to people who has a +5 R8 weapon like I do. Yours is +10 / +12. No sht you can kill them. But sure you wouldnt stand a chance if it was a 1v1. If so, then please. Hit me up, and I'd love to see you go against some +12 R9 Person.

Second of all, why the hell should I even as much as BOTHER PVP'ing at all, when pretty much EVERYONE on the whole server in PK outgears me... ? Where's the fun in that... ?

Or constantly get 1 / 2 shotted by R9 wiz / psys / sins etc, when PVP is currently full of R9 people.... ? Well actually, 90% of the server already is R9. - There's a reason why I haven't yet stepped out in PK yet, and that is simply because of the fact that I am not geared enough to PK, unless the people are at the same gear level as me. Then sure I would love to go out and PK for the fun of it...

- So there you have my answer...
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I typoed before in my post, I MEANT to type +5 Rank 8, NOT RANK 9.

I apologize for my typo before, I was writing fast as usual. So I didn't see my typo since I wrote so much, and my "wall of text" as you call it. lol And yes, some people who arent Rank 9 can kill Rank 9 people, and that doesn't go out to people who has a +5 R8 weapon like I do. Yours is +10 / +12. No sht you can kill them. But sure you wouldnt stand a chance if it was a 1v1. If so, then please. Hit me up, and I'd love to see you go against some +12 R9 Person.

Second of all, why the hell should I even as much as BOTHER PVP'ing at all, when pretty much EVERYONE on the whole server in PK outgears me... ? Where's the fun in that... ?

Or constantly get 1 / 2 shotted by R9 wiz / psys / sins etc, when PVP is currently full of R9 people.... ? Well actually, 90% of the server already is R9. - There's a reason why I haven't yet stepped out in PK yet, and that is simply because of the fact that I am not geared enough to PK, unless the people are at the same gear level as me. Then sure I would love to go out and PK for the fun of it...

- So there you have my answer...

That sounds fun I'll even let you pick the +12 r9. Wadzio, pc, even super mega zliss if you want. Then if I win i get to 1vs1 you with a wooden wand as a handicap, k? ^^
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • Noriaka - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    im sorry nero if you were trying to illustrate a point you failed.... ..it must have gotten lost in 500 paragraphs of rambling nonsense because i didnt even bother reading past the first paragraph , again...have you ever heard of paraphrasing? i hear its your friend...anyhow back to my point of replying...i have never so much as HEARD of Feehily let alone known of its existence..and i even asked several very active poeple from Spec days and vengeful and noone remembers you..so ..maybe u were in the guild for a minute..who knows...but that hardly qualifies you as an expert on spec or vengeful. The way you were all up in here actin like you know ****...kinda cute in a desperate stalker sort of way...naw.
  • Noriaka - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I was in Spectral on my cleric back before Vengeful was made, and when Jesya still had UNITY, and I joined Vengeful when they first merged Spectral + TC + UNITY into one faction going against Essence, before they had gear requirement put up.

When I quit and came back to PW, Vengeful acquirred gear requirements which was +5 gear and weapon.

And if you want proof of me being in Spectral, go ahead and ask DeeJane, who I was with when I was in Spectral with. And ask TROYAN who was in guild with me back when I was in Vengeful, if you want another proof of that.

My application for Vengeful got declined on my barb, because of the fact my barb has +3 gear refines, and +3 R8. Spectral wasn't so hard to get in back then, because it had already changed and wasn't itself anymore like they used to be back when I joined them. Things where different compared to what they used to be, and how strong + big they used to be.

Just because of the fact that back when I applied for Venge on my +3 Barb got declined, doesn't mean that I wasn't in there before, or in Spectral for that matter. You are more than welcome to ask people who is from there who remembers me, like DeeJane and TROYAN.

Second of all, you shouldnt be acting too proud of you "taking care" of my members, when all you ever did was being too busy selling your gold so you could buy solo frosts + dragon glitch service, IJS.

Funny how you say you took care of the members, when you rage quitted the faction, before me and Mia quit, because one of the members was being a d-bag to you, when all you had to do was to send me and Mia a message in the chat box about what happened...

But when we questioned you about it, you said you forgot about the chat box - which TBH is pretty much simple knowledge for Perfect World... shows how much you really know, huh... ?

You left the faction 3 days after me and Mia was being inactive, and that wasn't even when we quit. Funny how you say you took such "good care" of the members, when you quit the faction before we even quit the game.... lol - And how could you take such a good care of them when you were just a 6x / 7x Barb?

We were the ones who took care of the faction, and the members whenever we were on, and the second the help was needed - we were there right away. Me and Mia had barely even time to as much as check our Mailbox or check some stuff in AH because we were constantly helping out our members. So get your facts straight before you plan on throwing more BS around, none of the members even as much as mentioned you helping out at all, so as far as I'm concerned, you're pretty much full of yourself.

If anyone PK'ed them, we always came and helped them... Where were you in such situations, since you say you took such good care of them.... ? Not to mention when a member causes disruption or upsetting other members, we kicked them from faction so the majority of the people in the faction would be happy, rather than people leaving when they haven't done anything wrong.

So don't feed us BS about how you looked after them, when you didn't do sht besides frosting your character up, and selling gold in AH to afford it. It's pretty much you, who is butthurt that we did more for the faction than you ever did. Since you barely even did anything at all for anyone in there, besides btching over the fact that someone was being "MEAN" to you.

And yea, I am the failure cos I cant kill a R9 character with my +5 Rank 8. Dont you feel so pro now? Give yourself a cookie. And while your at it, might aswell give every other person on the server who isnt R9 a cookie so they dont rage quit cos they cant kill a R9 person

Eh... Nori... You're so full of sht really. I never joined Spec or Venge on my sin, I said my cleric if you even bothered to read and I havent even MENTIONEd my clerics name on this forum thread yet. So nice bull**** in your reply when you dotn even know my characters name lmao. I joined on my CLERIC:

Feehily.

^ Is that big enough for you to read the confirmation of who I am... ?

And you so much as really were in the faction the second it was made, you'd know I was talking in faction chat back then when lushess kept leaving + joining Venge again, and when I was talking to SwEeT_PaiN and merk on vent and Jesya + wadzio when we were having TW, and easyname too, and NerVe_ on vent @ Besides, I was one of the people who was wondering why the *** she kept leaving and joining back, and yet kept getting marshal, just cuz she's D's best friend.....

What the hell are you talking about.... ? You don't exactly just spam your stun skills, and that's it. If that's the case, then the stunlock sure as hell won't last long, but just seconds.
    Since you say you don't even need to read the skills / have timing on your stunning. So is that what you do? Just click on all your stun skills at once?

A DECENT sin, who stunlocks, wont just click on all his stun locks, he/she would wait litterally a milli second when they see the stun coming off, so they can stun them again, and use skills, then stun again before they attempt an attack.

You don't just spam your stun skills on a person, because then a person wont keep being stunned, cuz it doesn't stack up like the way IH does.... lmfao, so much bs really...

ya , ya ...i know...some cleric named..whatever...anyways....its amusing how noone seems to remember you b: Anyways i will let you get back to your next novel.
This discussion has been closed.