What happened to Vengeful

Comments

• Notion - Lost City
    Notion - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    You are constantly being defensive and it's exhausting. I said there is a level of respect he deserves for standing up for the people he now has a relationship with, that has absolutely nothing to do with you. Secondly, I didn't quote anything he said or say he had anything over you for any reason, I'm not really sure where that assumption came from. Finally, I'll make the point that you involved yourself in this by coming on the forums and making a clear stance with the half dozen Insurrect trolling him, you shouldn't be surprised when he defends himself.
  • NeroTrace - Lost City
    NeroTrace - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    You are constantly being defensive and it's exhausting. I said there is a level of respect he deserves for standing up for the people he now has a relationship with, that has absolutely nothing to do with you. Secondly, I didn't quote anything he said or say he had anything over you for any reason, I'm not really sure where that assumption came from. Finally, I'll make the point that you involved yourself in this by coming on the forums and making a clear stance with the half dozen Insurrect trolling him, you shouldn't be surprised when he defends himself.

Not my fault that it seemed like you hinted that towards me... lol

And I'm not being defensive, I was just stating the fact that he never said anything towards me in the way of defending his guild or himself for that matter, when everything I said in my first post, wasn't to insult or flame him, or the others included. It was just simple facts.

Of course when I see him talk sht to me, I am not exactly just gonna let him. Especially not someone who thinks and assumes I know nothing just because of the fact that I'm not that high geared or have R9 for that matter...

Yes, I was annoyed over the fact that he thinks gear makes you know more. When it's experience and knowledge that does. So yeah ofcourse I was being defensive in that sense.

- But other than that, I wasn't.
  • az13213
    az13213 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    question.
    Who the fak is Susamajick?
    lol, oh wait he is that clown who spend 24k $, i guess thats the only achievement he has in this game.

Who the fak is Lnsomnia? beside that its spelled wrong... yet another clown who has sold his house.

TOP PLAYA! "pro" when it comes to pking vs rank8 +5 b:bye
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    _Pandemic - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Not my fault that it seemed like you hinted that towards me... lol

And I'm not being defensive, I was just stating the fact that he never said anything towards me in the way of defending his guild or himself for that matter, when everything I said in my first post, wasn't to insult or flame him, or the others included. It was just simple facts.

Of course when I see him talk sht to me, I am not exactly just gonna let him. Especially not someone who thinks and assumes I know nothing just because of the fact that I'm not that high geared or have R9 for that matter...

Yes, I was annoyed over the fact that he thinks gear makes you know more. When it's experience and knowledge that does. So yeah ofcourse I was being defensive in that sense.

- But other than that, I wasn't.

Interesting how you "know" what I think. You have no idea how long I've played this server. Fyi, this is my 2nd F2P r9 Barb. I've spent a great deal of time studying and learning this class. For that reason, I can call out a fail Barb. You have Expel on your Barb's Genie. Are you actually going to call out my Barb sense? Funny how even Susa didn't deny the things I said, yet you do. I help any random person with any random thing every day I play this game. You'll be hard pressed to find non-Insu members that dislike me. Did you actually flame me 4 total times while I was asleep? Grow up a bit maybe. Pretty sure I wont reply to another post you make bc no one cares what you think anyway. Since you know how to run an amazing guild, how is Athense going? You mad that this arrogant d-bag r9 did more for your members than you? You must not get enough attention at home to barge in something that in no way involves you. +1 Rico +1 Rico +1 Rico. Hehehehehehe I'm an idiot that doesn't belong here. The last thing I'll say is this, I don't find myself to be a d-bag or arrogant, but I know I'm better than you. Someone give this emo kid a hug. b:cry
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Then you assume too much. I told Shayna to let it go and washed my hands of the incident. If Calestine trolled you over it that's between you and him and no one else.

Regarding Pandemic: He's defending his faction and you can't fault him for that, he is at least standing up for the people he's established friendships with. There is at least some measure of honor in that; especially in that he's not just slamming his face into the keyboard in frustration. He made a clear challenge to Susa and Susa's response was that Pandemic ran from him in "mass pvp"; going out on a limb here, but my assumption is that he ran from likely 4-5 more people than just Savor.

Feel free to correct me if that's wrong Tony the Tiger.

Correcting. He did run from just me, or should I say I was the only person hitting him at the time. 2 hits and i ticked his charm is probably why he ran. I have also accepted his challenge he can 1v1 me anytime he wants.
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City
    ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Interesting how you "know" what I think. You have no idea how long I've played this server. Fyi, this is my 2nd F2P r9 Barb. I've spent a great deal of time studying and learning this class. For that reason, I can call out a fail Barb. You have Expel on your Barb's Genie. Are you actually going to call out my Barb sense? Funny how even Susa didn't deny the things I said, yet you do. I help any random person with any random thing every day I play this game. You'll be hard pressed to find non-Insu members that dislike me. Did you actually flame me 4 total times while I was asleep? Grow up a bit maybe. Pretty sure I wont reply to another post you make bc no one cares what you think anyway. Since you know how to run an amazing guild, how is Athense going? You mad that this arrogant d-bag r9 did more for your members than you? You must not get enough attention at home to barge in something that in no way involves you. +1 Rico +1 Rico +1 Rico. Hehehehehehe I'm an idiot that doesn't belong here. The last thing I'll say is this, I don't find myself to be a d-bag or arrogant, but I know I'm better than you. Someone give this emo kid a hug. b:cry

so serious mang this guy. roflol
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    He thinks he knows more than me, just because of the fact that he bought his assassin and is better geared than me... And then he says IM the one who talks sht out of my *** 24/7 and it's all I can say? **** please, look at him Savor. His account isn't even 2 years old, and he tries to tutor me, an oldschool assassin that has played this game for 3 years, and joined a faction before his account ever even EXISTED...

He's making himself look like an utter joke, besides the fact he already looks like the biggest fool in PW. So yeah, he sure as hell crack me up too looking at how he shows off when he never once went through exactly what we did, back then when we leveled, there was no such thing as FROST. You leveled through Questing, and mob grinding. That's the days I come from, and YET he tries to tutor me.... ?

That boy lost his mind... You know, he never actually ONCE felt what it's like to actually put effort in his assassins, and yet he has balls enough to tutor me, teach me about the game, and balls enough to say I know nothing about the things I say, and comment on. He's an assassin, who has frosted since the SECOND his character was made, and CS'ed his assassin the minute he had the level for it.

And then what happened?
    > EGO-BOOSTED UP. assassin doesn't make you a better player, Pandemic. And it sure as hell doesn't make you know more than me, and before you try and act like you know everything, you might wanna start learning how to play your assassin at first, since you lacked all of that experience and knowledge by frosting your character up, the second you made it.

You do NOT by FAR, know more than me... or experienced as much for that matter.... You might have an assassin ,but like I said before, it doesn't make you know more, and the fact im lower geared than you, doesnt mean you can talk to me as if I know less...
    So am I the only one who finds all of this ironic? Replace every "R9" with "assassin" and you have nerotrace. b:flower
    What effort do you really put into assassins lol. Unless you're carrying hook and thorns you should be able to kill zliss and pandemic if you're really soooo knowledgeable.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Correcting. He did run from just me, or should I say I was the only person hitting him at the time. 2 hits and i ticked his charm is probably why he ran. I have also accepted his challenge he can 1v1 me anytime he wants.

I can absolutely guarantee you have neither SS or a video, since this never even happened. I also offered a 1v1, you say you've accepted, so where are you?
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Then you assume too much. I told Shayna to let it go and washed my hands of the incident. If Calestine trolled you over it that's between you and him and no one else.

Regarding Pandemic: He's defending his faction and you can't fault him for that, he is at least standing up for the people he's established friendships with. There is at least some measure of honor in that; especially in that he's not just slamming his face into the keyboard in frustration. He made a clear challenge to Susa and Susa's response was that Pandemic ran from him in "mass pvp"; going out on a limb here, but my assumption is that he ran from likely 4-5 more people than just Savor.

Feel free to correct me if that's wrong Tony the Tiger.

It was more like 20. Also I didn't run I let him hit me for all he has for 30 seconds. After my charm hadn't ticked and I only used Crab Meats, I went to kill others. I died 4 times, all to Ungrateful. Also in the 5 minutes I was there I killed 7 people. It's a bit sad that he has to resort to lying to feel better. b:surrender
    edited April 2012
    why so serious brah LOLOLOL
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    why so serious brah LOLOLOL

Not sure why I'm even replying to you. The ONLY way you compete with me is with your moms CC. I have a serious question though Rico. Do you know how to say more than "url link" or "UMADBRAH" or "why so serious?" You say I'm mad or serious, I'm not raging at all, nor am I serious. If you wonder why something is so serious count all your goon guildies that still can't make a point here. Also the best example I have of being too serious is you waking up to an MSN call to come PK. Also you wondered where this rumor came from. It came from your own guildies that don't even like you or care about you LOL. So I'll ask you, why so serious brah LOLOLOL b:chuckle
  • Savor - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    It was more like 20. Also I didn't run I let him hit me for all he has for 30 seconds. After my charm hadn't ticked and I only used Crab Meats, I went to kill others. I died 4 times, all to Ungrateful. Also in the 5 minutes I was there I killed 7 people. It's a bit sad that he has to resort to lying to feel better. b:surrender

Wow really what world do you live in? LOL Are you Wadzio? I have never seen someone make up so much stuff o_o

Edit: I am online where you at gonna dodge the 1v1 you asked for? Or looking for gear to borrow so i don't roll you?
    edited April 2012
    Wow really what world do you live in? LOL Are you Wadzio? I have never seen someone make up so much stuff o_o

Edit: I am online where you at gonna dodge the 1v1 you asked for? Or looking for gear to borrow so i don't roll you?

I'll 1vs1 you b:thanks
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    wow Really What World Do You Live In? Lol Are You Wadzio? I Have Never Seen Someone Make Up So Much Stuff O_o

Edit: I Am Online Where You At Gonna Dodge The 1v1 You Asked For? Or Looking For Gear To Borrow So I Don't Roll You?

Umad?
  • Savor - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Umad?

Why would I be mad? You dodge the 1v1 you asked for only making yourself look like more of an idiot than you already have. All talk ijs.
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Why would I be mad? You dodge the 1v1 you asked for only making yourself look like more of an idiot than you already have. All talk ijs.

Why so serious?
  • Savor - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Why so serious?

Just quoting this cuz you prove me correct.
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Just quoting this cuz you prove me correct.

Nothing you've ever said has ever been proven correct. Don't get me started again. The rest of your guildies got smart and shut up. If you keep talking I promise I'll make you the biggest clown to ever play this game. I haven't even attempted to troll you. Be quiet and you can save your false pride, or keep talking and I'll have you cry yourself to sleep. b:bye
    edited April 2012
    Nothing you've ever said has ever been proven correct. Don't get me started again. The rest of your guildies got smart and shut up. If you keep talking I promise I'll make you the biggest clown to ever play this game. I haven't even attempted to troll you. Be quiet and you can save your false pride, or keep talking and I'll have you cry yourself to sleep. b:bye

er, lol.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • Savor - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    er, lol.

I'll 1v1 you out of boredom but you know the gear difference is just ridiculous. :/

@ Pandemic you have already made yourself the biggest clown congrats. Your trolling was amusing but your time has come to end. <3
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    I'll 1v1 you out of boredom but you know the gear difference is just ridiculous. :/

@ Pandemic you have already made yourself the biggest clown congrats. Your trolling was amusing but your time has come to end. <3

Does the following link remind anyone else for Susa? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXnFhnpEgKY
  • Bobdevil - Lost City
    Bobdevil - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Oh don't tell me you are finally going to shut up Susa?
    However it is nice to see a further fail post from you; I think you might get the clown award this time Susa which is usually the domain of BUM_BUM_IN and Lnsomnia. Grats on that mate.
    edited April 2012
    Not sure why I'm even replying to you. The ONLY way you compete with me is with your moms CC. I have a serious question though Rico. Do you know how to say more than "url link" or "UMADBRAH" or "why so serious?" You say I'm mad or serious, I'm not raging at all, nor am I serious. If you wonder why something is so serious count all your goon guildies that still can't make a point here. Also the best example I have of being too serious is you waking up to an MSN call to come PK. Also you wondered where this rumor came from. It came from your own guildies that don't even like you or care about you LOL. So I'll ask you, why so serious brah LOLOLOL b:chuckle

lol why u so mad man? talking about goon glitch lets see hmmm. how many 105 does vengeful has? b:chuckle vengeful has double page + then 105 toons in insurret. oh mang, gotta love this guy being wadzio 2.0, talking non-sense makes me giggle 24/7 LOLOLOL
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    lol why u so mad man? talking about goon glitch lets see hmmm. how many 105 does vengeful has? b:chuckle vengeful has double page + then 105 toons in insurret. oh mang, gotta love this guy being wadzio 2.0, talking non-sense makes me giggle 24/7 LOLOLOL

goon guildies* Learn to read. b:kiss
    edited April 2012
    goon guildies* Learn to read. b:kiss

ohhh lol goon guildies right. lets see 99% of vengeful are gooning their levels b:chuckle
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    JESUS ****** CHRIST!!! b:angry

THANKS VERY MUCH EV1.... I WENT TO HAVE MY EYES CHECKED TODAY AND THEY SAY I AM ALMOST CLINICALLY BLINDb:cry

MY DOCTOR ASKED WHAT THE HELL I WAS DOING.... SO I SHOWED HIM THIS THREAD....

HE CALLED ME A FAIL BUTT-HEAD FOR READING IT ALL AND SAID THAT IS WHY I CAN'T SEE ANYMOREb:surrender
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    ohhh lol goon guildies right. lets see 99% of vengeful are gooning their levels b:chuckle

Goon has nothing to do with lvl tard. Are you admitting to the mods that you exploited the dragon glich? I heard that's bannable. b:surrender
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    JESUS ****** CHRIST!!! b:angry

THANKS VERY MUCH EV1.... I WENT TO HAVE MY EYES CHECKED TODAY AND THEY SAY I AM ALMOST CLINICALLY BLINDb:cry

MY DOCTOR ASKED WHAT THE HELL I WAS DOING.... SO I SHOWED HIM THIS THREAD....

HE CALLED ME A FAIL BUTT-HEAD FOR READING IT ALL AND SAID THAT IS WHY I CAN'T SEE ANYMOREb:surrender

LOL can I have his #? I think I need counseling after having to endure such sheer ignorance for days now. b:cry
    edited April 2012
    Goon has nothing to do with lvl tard. Are you admitting to the mods that you exploited the dragon glich? I heard that's bannable. b:surrender

lol why u so mad? this guy really has no clue about this game, now he started to brought up mods, after this GM [inb4 banned] oh btw do u have connection to the GM? cos i dont think u do b:laugh
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    lol why u so mad? this guy really has no clue about this game, now he started to brought up mods, after this GM [inb4 banned] oh btw do u have connection to the GM? cos i dont think u do b:laugh

Not even mad, and no connection to any GMs. If you knew anything about this game though, you'd realize that mods, moderate forums. Either way I wouldn't try to get you banned Rico, I'm not like that. I'm having fun, and I'd love to hear any valid point that you may have. At least you have a sense of humor, I can say that much. b:thanks
This discussion has been closed.