Fix TT3-3 Armageddon Glitch !

Options
2»

Comments

• Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I'm sorry everybody, but I'm going to have to take the trolls side this time.

I talked about a very similar glitch in a thread of my own, in which nobody really cared.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1337841&highlight=Attention

But. Easily killing an already easy boss in an exp instance. And easily killing a boss that drops very valuable mats in a farming instance is another thing.

At first, I didn't know which boss exactly you were talking about. I always knew him as Illusion Lord, the definitely final boss in the hardest of TT modes.

I don't know how wide spread knowledge of how to glitch him is. He has a small but definitely possible chance of dropping a TT orange mat Heart of Nature. This mat takes 30 tokens of best luck in order to make. 30 x 5 mil = 150 mil for one mat. And if the boss can be glitched so that he dosen't fight back.... Well I like those odds how about you? :3

(Note: I'd really love to have that mat so I could make my TT100 Striking Dragons I saved all the souledges for. My veno or cleric wouldn't be strong enough to take on the bosses obviously, but my friends probably could. Still... No I'm not gonna abuse that glitch)

sweety that mat have 1/1000 chance to drop .. well i dono with all my power as a sin + veno alt i solo 3-3 in 2x in 2 weeks 150 times . 30-40min each run- and imagine its farmed in 1 month for less than 1K times ..

how u going to benifit from that red mat if in 1-2 months it will drop 1 time..
    too much benifit ? for a game having over 1000+ player lvl 100+ on each server .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • EIvemage - Dreamweaver
    EIvemage - Dreamweaver Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ur 104 and most likely glitched to there. so stop ****ing complaining about other glitches you god damn hypocritical
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    Krarenka - Raging Tide Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ur 104 and most likely glitched to there. so stop ****ing complaining about other glitches you god damn hypocritical

Ehmmm to be honest, ulquiorra is one of the few in RT who reached a lvl higher than 103 WITHOUT goons glitch.
    So, moderate ur words if you don't know a **** about what you're talking about b:bye
  • EIvemage - Dreamweaver
    EIvemage - Dreamweaver Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Ehmmm to be honest, ulquiorra is one of the few in RT who reached a lvl higher than 103 WITHOUT goons glitch.
    So, moderate ur words if you don't know a **** about what you're talking about b:bye

i said MOST LIKELY because i assumed it. and still, if it takes them ages to fix things like goonz, or the caster nirvana glitch they will never fix something like this.
  • Teiw - Sanctuary
    Teiw - Sanctuary Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    sweety that mat have 1/1000 chance to drop .. well i dono with all my power as a sin + veno alt i solo 3-3 in 2x in 2 weeks 150 times . 30-40min each run- and imagine its farmed in 1 month for less than 1K times ..

how u going to benifit from that red mat if in 1-2 months it will drop 1 time..
    too much benifit ? for a game having over 1000+ player lvl 100+ on each server .

Check out the chances for items here. Its the tiger pack page.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/21503

I know one person who only opened around 10 packs and got a scroll of tome. He sold it and used the money to buy our faction base, which dosen't really get used to be honest. I also had friends who spent half, if not most of their paychecks on buying packs for a year or more and didn't get anything valuable (not normal tokens) besides tokens of best luck and wing trophy: lunar glade once or twice maybe.

I'm just saying its not impossible :P.

Also, for a thread where we're trying to bring a glitch to the gm's attention so that they contact China and hopefully get a fix, we sure are getting sidetracked and distracted very easily. Perhaps if someone else on the forum with a better reputation started a thread and complained about the very same issue, they might get a serious response from forum mods.
  • Azizsixer - Raging Tide
    Azizsixer - Raging Tide Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I find it really amusing that someone asks for a GLITCH to be fixed and everyone is going on about his lvl/class/gear/everyone else but the issue.

Its a glitch. Nothing wrong with someone wanting it fixed.

On a side note: there are loads of people that can solo 3-3/3-2 self buffed here on RT.

Personally know of a few sins a veno and a psy that can all solo it. So its not really the point x.x

*Agreed with Empu though* Solo means alone not with an alt :p
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Solo arma without glitching him then if you want a challenge :)

PS Ulquiorra, i'd refrain from call people QQ-ers and poor people blah blah whatever you said, it only brings out the trolls even more :)

PPS i love 3-3 i duo it with my fishy friend everyday.
  • bladerunnerdm
    bladerunnerdm Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    how to make TT harder:

+ go to AH
    + buy tt90 set
    + find other people with tt90 set
    + enter tt 3-3

... tt 3-3 is for farming tt99 gear so it can be expected the people entering there has tt90 gear... it is not intended for high equiped/sharded/refined people

anyway armageddon is way to hard for a tt90 squad >.<
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    People soloing/douing, glitching not glitching is not what is killing the prices on TT items. LESS demand due to rank gear being easier to uptain and MORE supply do to 2x's.

Want to make prices go up, corner the market, everyone selling below your sale price buy them out and resell at your price. You'd make money on things you didn't even have to farm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

Way to defend his honor, sir lancelot b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    People soloing/douing, glitching not glitching is not what is killing the prices on TT items. LESS demand due to rank gear being easier to uptain and MORE supply do to 2x's.

Want to make prices go up, corner the market, everyone selling below your sale price buy them out and resell at your price. You'd make money on things you didn't even have to farm.

This. I normally buy everyone out and make so much profit when i do :P
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    i even solo it with 1 BM with me .

This is the mayor reason you should have never made this thread.

QQ coz prices dropping..... if they change the boss to make it more hard to kill, players will stop bothering on tank-farm Doom.

It will raise the mat price to pair it with chips made price....... OH WAIT! you can manufacture it from chips......

players are going to go straight to manufacture it with chips that you easy get from bh100 or purchasing in boutique since the fee is gonna be almost the same price as the mat farmed.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    As someone suggested earlier, if the boss is that easy for you, don't glitch it. There is no rule saying, 3-3 boss has to be glitched every time you do 3-3.
  • Belzeber - Raging Tide
    Belzeber - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    As someone suggested earlier, if the boss is that easy for you, don't glitch it. There is no rule saying, 3-3 boss has to be glitched every time you do 3-3.

He's really, more or less, complaining about the worth of the items Armageddon drops. What he fails to realize is that it's rank gear that ruins it's price too, not just the boss being glitchable. It's so funny to see when sins like this guy unable to think through these things before posting onto a forum full of people who'll just call him stupid for it. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Awesome signature by Bellefleurs <3
    "Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freakin' moon!"
    "Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart!"

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1335981

Bring Toonami back to Cartoon Network! Show your support!
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    This thread has degenerated into nothing but ranting and raving, so the panda sees no need for it to continue.

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.