Fix TT3-3 Armageddon Glitch !

Options
Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
Hi , i would like to ask the GMs to Fix this TT3-3 Glitch ...

for ages ppl glitch Armageddon in TT3-3 , so they kill it easily .

This is causing us farmers a loss . illusion Spring used to sell 1.5mil each , now selling 10 for 200K sometime !
illusion Stone used to sell 22mil now selling in 2x at 10mil .

After all those R9 in the game .. this boss became easy to kill normal way .

i even solo it with 1 BM with me .

And one more thing , get us a damn harder new TT , cause those 3-3 and 3-2 became soo silly that i solo with my eyes closed.
Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
Post edited by Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• RageKill - Lost City
    RageKill - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I can understand fixing the glitch, but making it harder? LOL Undergeared people really can't do a thing in there. Which makes it hard for them to actually farm for their gear. Heck right now even i would get smooshed in there :) And i am 5 aps and 'decent' refines. (not great but not bad lol)
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    And one more thing , get us a damn harder new TT , cause those 3-3 and 3-2 became soo silly that i solo with my eyes closed.

You're an Assassin. Your argument is invalid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

aren't you special. make a faction buy a base and solo trials.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

This is causing us farmers a loss . illusion Spring used to sell 1.5mil each , now selling 10 for 200K sometime !

Yeah, make TT3-3 even harder to even ONE SHOT CASH SHOPPERS AND HAVE ANTI PERMA STEALTH FOR ALL MOBS and bosses.

Put in 70% physical reflect buff for 10 mins on all bosses.

Physical immune bosses.

0% defenses debuffs and HP decrease debuffs

Let the mobs and bosses go perma 5 APS.

How about Armageddon consumes 50% of MAX HP / MP and if you use it at 50% or below, YOU DIE.

LOL @ Troll thread
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    Options
    You're an Assassin. Your argument is invalid.

Who doesn't have assasin now ? lmao
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Who doesn't have assasin now ? lmao

Are you serious btw? Most likely you aren't bud. Also... make that a cash shopped sin ... or one with a veno w/ herc character...?
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Yeah, make TT3-3 even harder to even ONE SHOT CASH SHOPPERS AND HAVE ANTI PERMA STEALTH FOR ALL MOBS and bosses.

Put in 70% physical reflect buff for 10 mins on all bosses.

Physical immune bosses.

0% defenses debuffs and HP decrease debuffs

Let the mobs and bosses go perma 5 APS.

How about Armageddon consumes 50% of MAX HP / MP and if you use it at 50% or below, YOU DIE.

LOL @ Troll thread

LOL seems u are blind to read i'm asking NEW TT , not making the old one harder .

So read better before commenting Mr "hidding behind lvl 1 alt "
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    LOL seems u are blind to read i'm asking NEW TT , not making the old one harder .

You're the one who mememememememe'd about you "soloing" with 1 BM in TT3-3, I bet he tanked for you and spammed all those crab meats to hell with his R9+12. Squishy fish, you're still squishy ;3 b:chuckle
  • Canis_Regis - Raging Tide
    Canis_Regis - Raging Tide Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    sry if you're too op for tt 3-3
    gap between op and non-factors is getting too big
    edit : and not every1 has a sin
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

"Mr. Hiding behind lvl1" is actually talking about the same HH you are.

And yes, I am laughing at the troll-like thread.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
    edited April 2012
    Options
    You're the one who mememememememe'd about you "soloing" with 1 BM in TT3-3, I bet he tanked for you and spammed all those crab meats to hell with his R9+12. Squishy fish, you're still squishy ;3 b:chuckle

LOL are we haters from 1st look

anyway i was tanking . ty for ur attacking comments :)

and we never talk in some crabs and charm ticks for a boss KILL that Takes us 1-2 min .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Can anyone show me a sin solo TT3-3, at least 3-1....? And not no stupid solo mode please? I really want to see that if they are so OP b:chuckle ....

Oh yeah Ulquiorra, have you ever wondered why 3-3 is so easy? Have you been playing SOLO MODE? How convenient b:chuckle I can do 3-2 solo mode with a lvl80 b:chuckle
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    It happens cody but mostly they need buffs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    How does one "glitch" Arma exactly? I await the process doing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Similar to how one glitches Shocktrooper in FCC, if you know how that is done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Similar to how one glitches Shocktrooper in FCC, if you know how that is done.

like pull him through the hallway and he will be stuck near the door and barely attack then you attack him in melee range rendering him defenseless?

Sheesh... I am starting to think there's so many glitches that are easily abused... Wow the devs did a terrible job on double checking this game... IDK about the other ones but man... XD
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    like pull him through the hallway and he will be stuck near the door and barely attack then you attack him in melee range rendering him

...in essence, yes. Also, OP don't complain about "easy HH" when you're obviously a beneficiary of "easy lvling".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Interesting, very interesting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited April 2012
    Options
    1- i lvld in normal FC all the lvl 103 and all the lvl 104 , RT server knows that .

2- i even solo'd 3-3 unbuffed sometime b:chuckle cause of soo many d/c .

anyway who don't like my thread words or anything , i dont give a **** ..

b:byeb:kiss
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    like pull him through the hallway and he will be stuck near the door and barely attack then you attack him in melee range rendering him defenseless?

Sheesh... I am starting to think there's so many glitches that are easily abused... Wow the devs did a terrible job on double checking this game... IDK about the other ones but man... XD

Same idea, different execution.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    1- i lvld in normal FC all the lvl 103 and all the lvl 104 , RT server knows that .

2- i even solo'd 3-3 solo mode unbuffed sometime b:chuckle cause of soo many d/c .

anyway who don't like my thread words or anything , i dont give a **** ..

b:byeb:kiss

I actually like this thread, I find this amusing b:laugh and I don't give a **** if you "solo'd" 3-3, it's not hard to swipe your credit card for gear and then faceroll on your keyboard for "Solo"ing TT3-x. Congrats buddy, you deserve a medal

http://i.qkme.me/357rog.jpg
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I actually like this thread, I find this amusing b:laugh and I don't give a **** if you "solo'd" 3-3, it's not hard to swipe your credit card for gear and then faceroll on your keyboard for "Solo"ing TT3-x. Congrats buddy, you deserve a medal

http://i.qkme.me/357rog.jpg

lol like i said , a hater jelly person from 1st look .

well i expect jelious ppl or who can't do stuff to QQ or try troll , Fail stay fail ;)

and nope not SOLO mode.
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    lol like i said , a hater jelly person from 1st look .

well i expect jelious ppl or who can't do stuff to QQ or try troll , Fail stay fail ;)

and nope not SOLO mode.

ROFL kid. What am I jealous of you about? You tell me? Of you abusing a glitch? Trolling on the forum board? Or you fantastically "Solo" TT? I'm sooo jealous... Oh wait, you're not 105, you must be super fail by abusing a dragoon glitch in FC and not leveling to 105, you must have died there, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Edit: I'm going to sleep... I usually don't talk to idiots like you, anymore, I spend more time with other things.. Oh yeah, maintenance must be done by now... Oh kid, one more thing, before you boast about some things that you have never shown from videos or even screen shots. The least thing you is correct your grammar and spelling, it is atrocious. Go back to kindergarten.
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ROFL kid. What am I jealous of you about? You tell me? Of you abusing a glitch? Trolling on the forum board? Or you fantastically "Solo" TT? I'm sooo jealous... Oh wait, you're not 105, you must be super fail by abusing a dragoon glitch in FC and not leveling to 105, you must have died there, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

well say wht u like Mr"bored want to fill his time "

i know i lvld with my own power normal FCs .and i needed no one .and i didn't Care to enter goons .and i hate any cheating ways to lvl or whtever .

and a fair game should be without Glitchs .

and who don't like fixing those Stuff make ur best not let it get Fixed.

But ill make my best to Make them Fix it .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    b:sad why must the world go around on what sins want...not everyone rolls them as much as the OP thinks and some retiring their sins as they found it too boring in endgame.

Sorry but not all can cs for ubergear (OP is an R9 sin in my server) I play for the fun of it and on my main veno her current stage in OHT is the 3-x bosses. It's shltty as hell battling those bosses, but we don't glitch that as the OP suggests.
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Well I couldnt be bothered reading all this carry-on but to the OP here's a thought.

Not everyone buys/has time to farm high level gears.

My herc is lvl 100. I multi-client with my veno and this cleric and 3-1 takes me an hour and I cant kill Colluseast. So how about you leave TT the hell alone for the rest of the normal player base.

If you're bored go pking some red names, kill world bosses or solo Nirvana or Lunar.
    edited April 2012
    Options
    akosireann wrote: »
    b:sad why must the world go around on what sins want...not everyone rolls them as much as the OP thinks and some retiring their sins as they found it too boring in endgame.

Sorry but not all can cs for ubergear (OP is an R9 sin in my server) I play for the fun of it and on my main veno her current stage in OHT is the 3-x bosses. It's shltty as hell battling those bosses, but we don't glitch that as the OP suggests.

how poor u are Mrs poor weak veno - anyone needs Culti TT3-2 3-3 pm me in RT server to get them done both in less than 40 minutes .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
    edited April 2012
    Options
    everyone seeks his own benifit , and ill talk wht i want where ever i want , about any topic i want .

u can spam my thread with QQs . i don't care .

i want my own benifit like anyone . and i like those glitch Fixed . muahhaa .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Teiw - Sanctuary
    Teiw - Sanctuary Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

I'm sorry everybody, but I'm going to have to take the trolls side this time.

I talked about a very similar glitch in a thread of my own, in which nobody really cared.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1337841&highlight=Attention

But. Easily killing an already easy boss in an exp instance. And easily killing a boss that drops very valuable mats in a farming instance is another thing.

At first, I didn't know which boss exactly you were talking about. I always knew him as Illusion Lord, the definitely final boss in the hardest of TT modes.

I don't know how wide spread knowledge of how to glitch him is. He has a small but definitely possible chance of dropping a TT orange mat Heart of Nature. This mat takes 30 tokens of best luck in order to make. 30 x 5 mil = 150 mil for one mat. And if the boss can be glitched so that he dosen't fight back.... Well I like those odds how about you? :3

(Note: I'd really love to have that mat so I could make my TT100 Striking Dragons I saved all the souledges for. My veno or cleric wouldn't be strong enough to take on the bosses obviously, but my friends probably could. Still... No I'm not gonna abuse that glitch)
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

What's up with all the "solo with" ? b:surrender
    I start to see that more and more often on wc and on forums... You can't "solo with", it means you duo, dual or squad.

Real solo = alone on 1 character with selfbuffs only
This discussion has been closed.