List of Archosaur servers best factions

Options
13»

Comments

• XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Well, Schaden, let me tell you. 3 bans per team per game is equivalent to 6 bans. He is sure to be banned within those 6. There are really not that many champs who can't be countered at the moment, him being an exception, and since none of B33LT like to play him, then he can fall under B33LT's 3 bans for sure. Sustain toons aren't really even necessary as long as you pick "im gonna **** your face off" toons kind of like the ones they've been picking, demonstrated by that pre-minion-spawn-triple-kill that they pulled off on their last game.

What happened now?
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Azmerah - Archosaur
    Azmerah - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Im entirely too lazy to read any of this...so HI =)
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Im entirely too lazy to read any of this...so HI =)

Get them eyes workin'

• _CurseD - Archosaur
    _CurseD - Archosaur Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    #1 ascend or nemesis

#2 ascend or nemesis

#3 Rogue

#4 Boad or junkies

#5 Boad or junkies
  • paniccrisis
    paniccrisis Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Shortbus ftw
  • Guilewulf - Archosaur
    Guilewulf - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I am new on pwi this is my first toon so I just watch what happens.

I will say this I belong to a small fac most of you never heard of but ya know what its been cool and have a lot of fun.

sorry not really a power gammer so what a fac has done or what the won really dont matter to me.

how do I call it do you like the people you in the faction with? do you actualy have fun playing?

Has it ever been so cool ya spent more time in guild chat than grinding on the game?

I say all this for one reason after playing more mmos than I can count. no guild stays #1 or player will always be some one to dethrone the next one.

the best fac is where ya have the most fun and thats gona be diffrent for every one

note:dont respon to my post I never read these again after I post them Peace5000b:bye
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I am new on pwi this is my first toon so I just watch what happens.
    Can I watch you?
    I will say this I belong to a small fac most of you never heard of but ya know what its been cool and have a lot of fun.
    inb4studsaysnonfactor
    sorry not really a power gammer so what a fac has done or what the won really dont matter to me..
    It's k, there are some people who aren't.
    how do I call it do you like the people you in the faction with? do you actualy have fun playing?
    Man, I love the people I'm in faction with. In fact, I love errrbody in this game. I just don't express it kindly enough sometimes. I have fun playing... well, I have fun watching my own ***. b:dirty
    Has it ever been so cool ya spent more time in guild chat than grinding on the game?
    Talking about fappin' and stuff in Guild chat and ventrilo with all my *** buddies. We all have a good time and recently I just made King_Jack soft. His size went down to half. b:cry. Coolio part is we do this while grinding at the same time. b:shutup
    I say all this for one reason after playing more mmos than I can count. no guild stays #1 or player will always be some one to dethrone the next one.
    Over 9000 MMO's played? That, I agree with.
    the best fac is where ya have the most fun and thats gona be diffrent for every one
    Best Faction is where Bloodmystic is at dude. That means Narla... BloodyDynasty(What else am I missing so I can throw more alts in there) . Man, I got alts all over ther place where he's at. I love that guy, and I just can't seem to be seperated from him.
    note:dont respon to my post I never read these again after I post them Peace5000b:bye
    It's k, someday you might read them again and laugh at the stupidy I throw up.b:victory