List of Archosaur servers best factions

Options

Comments

• AngryTeddy - Archosaur
    AngryTeddy - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    No one still answered the question of who's the top 10 factions on the server....
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Both factions have their inner endeavors, to pretend one or the other is some how all about 1 focus alone is a pointless denial. While I agree more Ascend "members" were there simply to be a thorn in Nemesis sides, that is not entirely the factions focus. Because the "members" simply have no voice in what the faction does as a whole. And they certainly don't make any final decisions.

This reset will certainly show some true colors.
    re
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    Mac_Ceht - Archosaur Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

I hope so maka, i really do
    "Everyone Is entitled to their own opinion, its just that yours is bad"
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    edit: just realized nobody likes to read anything over a paragraph
  • AngryTeddy - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I like Ascend and Nemesis but they are both Clicky and thats one thing that i feel will cause one of them to fall apart. b:surrender
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

I read it -.-
    re
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Wait...WTF?? I thought everything Ascend keeps saying is that they don't care about **** like, server champions, leaving their mark, etc...I thought they were in it just for "fun TW's" (oh yeah, and to DESTROY NEMESIS AND WIPE THEM OFF THE MAP, LOL) and nothing else? Oh, and that Nemesis is the destruction of the server for having that exact mentality that Ascend NEVER would sink so low as having. This sounds like a contradiction to that for sure. My, my, my..how interesting :)

First you deem to no show and not attack Nemesis, thus choosing to not have 2 fun TW's for a whole weekend, just to hold 2 weak lands and give away Archo, even if only for a week, doesn't matter, you avoided fun TW's to hold land (even with a server reset coming the following week and you already owning 3/4 of the map, LOL)...and now..you talk about making marks and being first Server Champions. Mhmm...interesting indeed :)

lul, someone mad?

And don't take 1 persons word as the representative of ascend.

And most of this is wrong, but as i wanted to now show all tw vs nemesis, regardless of how long they would be, because they are rarely fun, i would almost be arguing against myself.

any reason to no show nemesis is a good enough reason for me. They are mean? no show nemesis! Can beat them? no show nemesis! Don't like their new icon? no show nemesis!
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Elusive Fawked narla's bunhole and made it into nemesis... Can ascend lub that *** like elusive did? Probably not. Do I care? Bahahhahaha nope

So IMO (stressing the my opinion part here) elusive will always be the best faction this server has and will ever see (post hoeskii getting banned ofc). Why? 1. They did the impossible and beat narla (which was considered the unbeatable faction at the time), 2. They had fun and wanted to spread the fun throughout the server and drama was stupit back then and everyone trolled everybody and no ones feeling were hurt (then one day someone got butthurt and the faction broke up) and 3. It was before the rank sale was out and I consider any faction after the rank sale to be **** because it's just a race to see who can get the most r9's into the TW and have them tab kill **** (have fun D:)

+1, but with a footnote.

Ascend is better than elusive ONLY because its a more well rounded faction. We had the carebears necessary to run the thing during the week, and plan events, and make it more social. It wasn't just this person and that person who didn't talk during the week coming together for tw to stop narla and then go back to ignoring each other for another 6 days.

Elusive was the bad apple to ascend's more refined community.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited February 2012
    Options
    No one still answered the question of who's the top 10 factions on the server....

Any faction with BLOODMYSTIC in it it seems . . . .

-Narla: joined when it was the 4th strongest
    -Elusive: joined when it had like 35 people show for tw
    -Rescind: joined day 1
    -Ascend: joined with like 25 members.

Who wants to be on top after reset? I am accepting membership offers . . . . .
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Both factions have their inner endeavors, to pretend one or the other is some how all about 1 focus alone is a pointless denial. While I agree more Ascend "members" were there simply to be a thorn in Nemesis sides, that is not entirely the factions focus. Because the "members" simply have no voice in what the faction does as a whole. And they certainly don't make any final decisions.

Fair enough. This makes sense to me. It's interesting because I find my own focus changing as time goes by. I actually DO find myself more interested in fun TW's and not really caring as much about conquest of land. I don't mean I like to lose, lol...I don't like losing..but I would rather have a good TW with you guys and lose then go win some 15 min TW.

We shall have to see what happens now with the reset :)
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    +1, but with a footnote.

Ascend is better than elusive ONLY because its a more well rounded faction. We had the carebears necessary to run the thing during the week, and plan events, and make it more social. It wasn't just this person and that person who didn't talk during the week coming together for tw to stop narla and then go back to ignoring each other for another 6 days.

Elusive was the bad apple to ascend's more refined community.

i disagree with you here blood... remember i said BEFORE proski got banned. when we had that elusive pride and anything with narla in it reeked of poo and everyone in there got along and wanted one thing and one thing alone and that was to beat narla. now when elusive was remade then yea it was people who didn't get along ignoring each other for a week then showing up for tw and repeat and as i said i don't care about any faction made after rank sale....

-elusive
    -narla
    -impulse
    -immunity (2nd PLACE FTW, we don't want 1st place that's why we don't have it... member that? lolz)
    -fatalis (? not too sure about this one)

there are a few from the old days but no one would remember them (and the ones that do *i.e blood* don't really care about which faction is best or all that hoopla)

p.s i can't remember if nemesis was made post rank sale or not but narla's up there and lets not kid ourselves, whats the difference?
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    Mac_Ceht - Archosaur Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i disagree with you here blood... remember i said BEFORE proski got banned. when we had that elusive pride and anything with narla in it reeked of poo and everyone in there got along and wanted one thing and one thing alone and that was to beat narla. now when elusive was remade then yea it was people who didn't get along ignoring each other for a week then showing up for tw and repeat and as i said i don't care about any faction made after rank sale....

-elusive
    -narla
    -impulse
    -immunity (2nd PLACE FTW, we don't want 1st place that's why we don't have it... member that? lolz)
    -fatalis (? not too sure about this one)

there are a few from the old days but no one would remember them (and the ones that do *i.e blood* don't really care about which faction is best or all that hoopla)

p.s i can't remember if nemesis was made post rank sale or not but narla's up there and lets not kid ourselves, whats the difference?

been in both elusive and ascend, ascend is more balanced, sorry but i have to agree with blood, not that elusive wasn't great, ascend just got tipped slightly over elusive in terms of balanced fun.
    "Everyone Is entitled to their own opinion, its just that yours is bad"
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i disagree with you here blood... remember i said BEFORE proski got banned.

You can't get much before than from day 1. Proski was very skillled at getting people into the faction that 3 weeks prior literally HATED each other, but they all stayed, and they all TW'd together, but the rest of the week? Everyone played the game with their friends, most of whom were NOT in Elusive. Oddly, their "enemies" were in Elusive.

After proski got banned, the faction was basically over. Therefore, almost everything in reference to Elusive IS in fact prior to proski's banning.
  • AngryTeddy - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol why ya talking about the past and not the future
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol why ya talking about the past and not the future

The future . . . .

I, BLOODMYSTIC, am here to use my mystical powers to tell you your future, server of Archosaur . . . . .

For the next 6 weeks, this will be your future . . . . . .

That's right, nothing.

Bluemystic rides again!!!!
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol, to say just exactly how special elusive was I'd have to describe the lengths in which I went out of my way to see it through that we came out on top. but there's no way to describe it without sounding extremely c0cky, even if deservingly so. I prefer having the confidence to stay humble and to just let friend and hater alike think what they want about it.

but on another, sort of separate note, i have to at least say that you can't compare elusive to other factions. for starters, elusive was more of a movement than anything else. nothing can compare because to recreate even just the sheer volume of motivation that fueled it would be next to impossible. and then of course the level of companionship between people that used to even hate each other? and the scenario that helped foster it? and everything else? oh man forget it, thats all part of why it was so special. but when you literally do nothing but have fun, how can you fund it. your competition can also just look out for themselves knowing full well that they're going to get spoon fed a good time from me and the rest of us anyway.

so yea, thats why it was never going to last. as a matter of fact, leaving a "lasting legacy" on the map in terms of land was never even my intention. but its also yet another reason why it was bigger than a faction. i wanted people to stop taking a GAME for granted. so, when the vision was laid out, people came full well knowing what it was. if they didn't want to be bold, and make sacrifices, they didn't join. rest assure, though, that those who sat on the sidelines didn't do shiit until after we paved the way for them to be able to. and those are just the facts.

zulusive? zulusive was me trying to please too many people by bringing tw's to the doorstep of a faction that didn't deserve it, and then the fake out bids, and then the drama, etc. etc. I'm sure nemesis would have liked it if ascend moved their entire faction out of their primary faction just to bring a new one right next to them to fight with, but thats where ascend was different. and its also the most lucid example of elusive being a movement than anything else. people wanted something above what you find in a faction, as demonstrated by abandoning what was safe and comfortable if we had otherwise just stayed in elusive and took free lands from having been the best at that time. and make no mistake about it, we were.

anyhoo, ascend didn't create itself just to fight nemesis. and while some of the big tw factors came here just to fight nemesis, its not accurate to summarize ascend's entire being based off of that.

but to be frank, nemesis would have had the most lands if their goals in tw weren't self-incriminating. because nemesis didn't live up to geogaddis expectations, it took too many steps backwards too many different times. ascend just did the tortoise on everybody, slow and steady.

but these changes to the game I'll consider elusive's victory, because its pretty much something all of us back in elusive fought for as a better vision for archosaur almost 2 years ago. now thats special. we were like the rosa parks of pwi.
  • BlackRainX - Archosaur
    BlackRainX - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Fair enough. This makes sense to me. It's interesting because I find my own focus changing as time goes by. I actually DO find myself more interested in fun TW's and not really caring as much about conquest of land. I don't mean I like to lose, lol...I don't like losing..but I would rather have a good TW with you guys and lose then go win some 15 min TW.

We shall have to see what happens now with the reset :)

Yeah we shall SEE indeed! and what we already SEE is nemesis got their little bodyguards junkies to bid side by side outta 50+empty lands this week(what a shocking coincidence that was) to start out on the map reset lol incase ascend gets close to you guys and take some of ur virtual land u will gank us like u been for last 3 months together coordinating when and where to bid just to combat ascend a little better with help but you want 1vs1 tws with ascend im sure of it ;) new map same shet and oh you see where nemesis starting out silk ridge within a arms reach of all of the citys on the map LOL and u see where ascend bidded at city of misfortune thats basically up in a corner near nothing but etherblade and archosaur just like we did last year same spot we bidded on at a map reset had to go through everyone on the server so we PROVED we was the best TW faction the past year like it or not we came from a faction of like 15 ppl and built up to beat everyone including your faction many times more than any other faction has beat narla/nemesis ever on this server so yeah keep hating we know ascend will never get the credit it deserves from you guys over there but hey i wouldnt like us either if i was nemesis pre-ascend time rolling over everyone cruising through tws living the good pwi nerd life then ascend came along and took it from you so yeah i can see why so much hate lol :D...And just a small example here if ascend really wants total domination over the map on purpose we would bid to start where nemesis did seeing that is strategically the best area to start out from and grab up all of the citys easily from these easy pve tws to look big and bad on the map without even a 15 min fight..but instead we are gonna watch nemesis get all of them citys 1k etc and then come over to take them from nemesis even if your little bodyguards junkies are up your azzholes like all of last year gank us more? we dont care lol we will get to you with our own bids and take your lands out just for the fun of doing it and simply cuz we can and we did this last year as you could see from the green map spammage through your starting point last time u guys was up north wellll ascend pushed your azzz's down to the south of the map cuz we wanted to be the cool kids on the block some of you are just butt hurt imo :p

Oh and i hope we get a good color this year not that ewww green even though it was actually the fitting color seeing that we did shet all over nemesis like we had diarrhea b:dirty
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Yeah we shall SEE indeed! and what we already SEE is nemesis got their little bodyguards junkies to bid side by side outta 50+empty lands this week(what a shocking coincidence that was) to start out on the map reset lol incase ascend gets close to you guys and take some of ur virtual land u will gank us like u been for last 3 months together coordinating when and where to bid just to combat ascend a little better with help but you want 1vs1 tws with ascend im sure of it ;) new map same shet and oh you see where nemesis starting out silk ridge within a arms reach of all of the citys on the map LOL and u see where ascend bidded at city of misfortune thats basically up in a corner near nothing but etherblade and archosaur just like we did last year same spot we bidded on at a map reset had to go through everyone on the server so we PROVED we was the best TW faction the past year like it or not we came from a faction of like 15 ppl and built up to beat everyone including your faction many times more than any other faction has beat narla/nemesis ever on this server so yeah keep hating we know ascend will never get the credit it deserves from you guys over there but hey i wouldnt like us either if i was nemesis pre-ascend time rolling over everyone cruising through tws living the good pwi nerd life then ascend came along and took it from you so yeah i can see why so much hate lol :D...And just a small example here if ascend really wants total domination over the map on purpose we would bid to start where nemesis did seeing that is strategically the best area to start out from and grab up all of the citys easily from these easy pve tws to look big and bad on the map without even a 15 min fight..but instead we are gonna watch nemesis get all of them citys 1k etc and then come over to take them from nemesis even if your little bodyguards junkies are up your azzholes like all of last year gank us more? we dont care lol we will get to you with our own bids and take your lands out just for the fun of doing it and simply cuz we can and we did this last year as you could see from the green map spammage through your starting point last time u guys was up north wellll ascend pushed your azzz's down to the south of the map cuz we wanted to be the cool kids on the block some of you are just butt hurt imo :p

Oh and i hope we get a good color this year not that ewww green even though it was actually the fitting color seeing that we did shet all over nemesis like we had diarrhea b:dirty

Dewd, someone needs to remind you this is a game, lol. You are speculating and reading way too much into things. Chill. For what it's worth I did not bid where I bid because of any cities and I did not collaborate where Junkies should bid either, lol. Ascend, right at this moment is the only faction that can give fun and challenging TW's to Nemesis. This could easily change...Nem could weaken too much, Ascend could weaken too much, another faction could become stronger then either of us, who knows?...but I bid where I bid because it was in the middle of the map and not knowing where Ascend would bid this would allow us to get near each other faster and continue having fun TW's not spend weeks and weeks attacking smaller factions. You seem to feel I have some personal vendetta against Ascend when in fact I do not...you on the other hand seem to have one against Nemesis but that's cool. I personally think Ascend has proven to be a good faction and you have a lot of members I truly respect. Seriously, chill out and have some fun, lol.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol, to say just exactly how special elusive was I'd have to describe the lengths in which I went out of my way to see it through that we came out on top. but there's no way to describe it without sounding extremely c0cky, even if deservingly so. I prefer having the confidence to stay humble and to just let friend and hater alike think what they want about it.

but on another, sort of separate note, i have to at least say that you can't compare elusive to other factions. for starters, elusive was more of a movement than anything else. nothing can compare because to recreate even just the sheer volume of motivation that fueled it would be next to impossible. and then of course the level of companionship between people that used to even hate each other? and the scenario that helped foster it? and everything else? oh man forget it, thats all part of why it was so special. but when you literally do nothing but have fun, how can you fund it. your competition can also just look out for themselves knowing full well that they're going to get spoon fed a good time from me and the rest of us anyway.

so yea, thats why it was never going to last. as a matter of fact, leaving a "lasting legacy" on the map in terms of land was never even my intention. but its also yet another reason why it was bigger than a faction. i wanted people to stop taking a GAME for granted. so, when the vision was laid out, people came full well knowing what it was. if they didn't want to be bold, and make sacrifices, they didn't join. rest assure, though, that those who sat on the sidelines didn't do shiit until after we paved the way for them to be able to. and those are just the facts.

zulusive? zulusive was me trying to please too many people by bringing tw's to the doorstep of a faction that didn't deserve it, and then the fake out bids, and then the drama, etc. etc. I'm sure nemesis would have liked it if ascend moved their entire faction out of their primary faction just to bring a new one right next to them to fight with, but thats where ascend was different. and its also the most lucid example of elusive being a movement than anything else. people wanted something above what you find in a faction, as demonstrated by abandoning what was safe and comfortable if we had otherwise just stayed in elusive and took free lands from having been the best at that time. and make no mistake about it, we were.

anyhoo, ascend didn't create itself just to fight nemesis. and while some of the big tw factors came here just to fight nemesis, its not accurate to summarize ascend's entire being based off of that.

but to be frank, nemesis would have had the most lands if their goals in tw weren't self-incriminating. because nemesis didn't live up to geogaddis expectations, it took too many steps backwards too many different times. ascend just did the tortoise on everybody, slow and steady.

but these changes to the game I'll consider elusive's victory, because its pretty much something all of us back in elusive fought for as a better vision for archosaur almost 2 years ago. now thats special. we were like the rosa parks of pwi.

then pwi came out with rank sale and made a lot of money off rich ******* that don't know how to play and killed the game...

pwi: *middle fingers up* GG noobs
    rest of us: BG report pwi for killing the game

b:laugh lol lingo FTW
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Dewd, someone needs to remind you this is a game, lol. You are speculating and reading way too much into things. Chill. For what it's worth I did not bid where I bid because of any cities and I did not collaborate where Junkies should bid either, lol. Ascend, right at this moment is the only faction that can give fun and challenging TW's to Nemesis. This could easily change...Nem could weaken too much, Ascend could weaken too much, another faction could become stronger then either of us, who knows?...but I bid where I bid because it was in the middle of the map and not knowing where Ascend would bid this would allow us to get near each other faster and continue having fun TW's not spend weeks and weeks attacking smaller factions. You seem to feel I have some personal vendetta against Ascend when in fact I do not...you on the other hand seem to have one against Nemesis but that's cool. I personally think Ascend has proven to be a good faction and you have a lot of members I truly respect. Seriously, chill out and have some fun, lol.

you call this a game???? i call it high school online and its real cereal brah
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    nemesis? ascend? so last season bro, all I know is i'm getting my PvE on until I find some fun tw's between factions in the southern, more free hemisphere ;p
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Holy mother of walls of texts
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Holy mother of walls of texts

At least he kept it all in one paragraph so people would like to read.b:laugh
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    Dai_Viper - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    you call this a game???? i call it high school online and its real cereal brah

What do u call yourself?
    Gear info: pwcalc.com/ca03cfa26484422eb:victory
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Uhhhhh... Yea...

Ascend actually bid Haunted Path as there first back when map resetted last time, i know this because i was leading Rescind and i spoke to Liu alot about bids and such... and also because of this lol.

Nemesis as far as i last knew, is going for Ascend right from the off. Infact if it wasn't for a last min change of plan from Nems TW officers (Which i totally disagree with) Nemesis was going to not bid this week, and come in on Ascend next week but Nems TW officers got scared.

Silkridge was my TW land suggestion, (not some random set-up join BJ agreement wit Junkies) because after i was told Nem wasn't holding off for this week, i said attack the center of the map (either silk ridge or wellspring) so you have least travelling distance to get to when it comes to attacking Ascend asap (TBH i was expecting Ascend to bid Ancient wall because we all know how much Ascend needs to feed there IG addiction D: !)
    nemesis? ascend? so last season bro, all I know is i'm getting my PvE on until I find some fun tw's between factions in the southern, more free hemisphere ;p

I heard good things about that Sympathi guild bro, all the way down there sounds like its the next powerhouse
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    B33LT is pretty beast too I heard. They're 2-0 atm.
    I'd say thats the best group.
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    B33LT is currently working at improving their overall meta though, as they have yet to fully synergize their playstyles rather than their selections. Chances are 33.33.. repeating ofcourse, that they will be able to reach the top.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I don't know, ULMOS. They look very promising. I'd give them at least 8.76638847462988521100 more percentage of a chance, at the very least. Yes, their meta is under development, but then again, they just started.
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If they can manage lane control then they will benefit overall in team fights, but with their constant lack of sustain toons they'll fall behind the longer the match goes. There are a lot of csers the higher the level of competition who will simply have toons that B33LT does not. PinKPwnieShen being one of them. Currently Pink is the most OP of all the toons, and without one, B33LT has a very low chance of winning. Unless they find a way to get him banned.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If they can manage lane control then they will benefit overall in team fights, but with their constant lack of sustain toons they'll fall behind the longer the match goes. There are a lot of csers the higher the level of competition who will simply have toons that B33LT does not. PinKPwnieShen being one of them. Currently Pink is the most OP of all the toons, and without one, B33LT has a very low chance of winning. Unless they find a way to get him banned.

Well, Schaden, let me tell you. 3 bans per team per game is equivalent to 6 bans. He is sure to be banned within those 6. There are really not that many champs who can't be countered at the moment, him being an exception, and since none of B33LT like to play him, then he can fall under B33LT's 3 bans for sure. Sustain toons aren't really even necessary as long as you pick "im gonna **** your face off" toons kind of like the ones they've been picking, demonstrated by that pre-minion-spawn-triple-kill that they pulled off on their last game.