Fail Sins Everywhere!

Options
13»

Comments

• EighthKnight - Sanctuary
    EighthKnight - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    BASICALLY what I'm saying to this point, is a good sage can = or out DPS a demon sin.

SHHHH! b:shocked A demon sin is gunna beat you with a stick!

But I totally agree. And I'm not terrible at PVP, I was just saying that when they say I suck because I'm sage... I disagree. If I suck at PVP it would be because I personally have no skill in PVP. I can tell from the duels I've done that sage will be really OP in PVP once I master it. But right now I make a mistake everytime I get stun locked on maze cool downs b:cry (Anyone have a cure for this? Other than stealthing and head hunting/throat cutting him... b:surrender )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Speaking of fail, anyone on RT's seen the 85 frost daggers, +8 with 2 garnets, talking about a waste of coins. The catshop that was selling it had it at 90m b:chuckle
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Unholly - Lothranis
    Unholly - Lothranis Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i can beat that seen someone running around with +10 shadow legends in lothranis b:shocked
    How do i amuse myself?
    Sometimes i count to 1000 and back down again, usually i get stuck on 3

YouTube: youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Well I'm 3.33 base, use Windshield and got all Sage skills except Headhunt, Subsea and Shadow Teleport.

So yeah, since I actually use Sage Power Dash, I am rather close with a 5.0 Demon sin. The biggest "disadvantage" I have is that I don't use a Jones.

With Windshield and Sage PD, we get this for my average DPS:
    Average damage from crit:
    (8/30)*1.984 + (22/30)*1.384 = 1.544

So, my DPS comes to:
    DPH * 1.544 * 4 = DPH * 6.176

A 5.0 Demon would get:
    DPH * 1.384 * 5 = DPH * 6.92

This is still assuming both have and use their respective cultis Wolf Emblem which isn't too likely for the Demon sin. And I have seen very few Demon sins "bother" with Power Dash.
    my sin is mostly for farming, but i always try to use the killing combo for bosses (wolf emblem, spark, inner harmony, power dash, and then usualy i use tangling mire and frenzy) this is realy good for DDing, i got hitman legend +11 and have taken agro from g15 +10 daggers some times.
    i feel sorry for the people who arent smart enough to read and understand how their skills works
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i can beat that seen someone running around with +10 shadow legends in lothranis b:shocked

There is a caster on RT's with a +12 r6 weapon, sounds like a waste of coins to me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Sometimes I have another skill I'll throw in if the boss is appropriate for it... But that my friend is a trade secret.

aka demon subsea XD
  • Unholly - Lothranis
    Unholly - Lothranis Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    There is a caster on RT's with a +12 r6 weapon, sounds like a waste of coins to me

b:sad i just died inside
    How do i amuse myself?
    Sometimes i count to 1000 and back down again, usually i get stuck on 3

YouTube: youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    edited March 2012
    Options

you mean hitman legend? it was one of the best options soon after RT expansion, people didnt have so many +10 wepons and high aps so nirvana wasnt so fast as it is today, raps were rare and expansive because of that. the dph of hitman is higher than g13,zerk sucks on high base hp players, those are some of the reasons people got it, including myself

anyone remember when i_eat_fish started pking with his hitman +12 and full dot gear (not 100% sure about dot part) in sanc? i almost stoped pking because of him, and i know some people did stop.
  • Ambisagrus - Lost City
    Ambisagrus - Lost City Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    you mean hitman legend? it was one of the best options soon after RT expansion, people didnt have so many +10 wepons and high aps so nirvana wasnt so fast as it is today, raps were rare and expansive because of that. the dph of hitman is higher than g13,zerk sucks on high base hp players, those are some of the reasons people got it, including myself

anyone remember when i_eat_fish started pking with his hitman +12 and full dot gear (not 100% sure about dot part) in sanc? i almost stoped pking because of him, and i know some people did stop.

Hitman Legend = Dagger

Caster weapon is Beamhoof Slicer

Learn the weps please.
    Going for on sin: pwcalc.com/d916f4e82a02e4dd

Currently saved: 0

Total cost: 5 bil

My time: Lulz.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

We have +10 H&T, seen many times popping up in WC or AH :P
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    We have +10 H&T, seen many times popping up in WC or AH :P

We also got a couple of FCC gold weapons +10 with garnet gems/sapphire gems lol All made by the same idiot ofc xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

We also got a couple of FCC gold weapons +10 with garnet gems/sapphire gems lol All made by the same idiot ofc xD

Actually, weapons of sages and gold fcc were for a wile considered as the best weapons around (besides warsoul, which have always been considered "impossible to get"). For example, pan gu's giant axe has been considered as the "ultimate tank weapon" before all the aps/nirvana stuff showed up, and some got it to +10.

If you follow that reasoning of yours, high refines is always a waste of coins since something better will always show up eventually. There are quite some +10~12 r9 geared ppl around now. The day they introduce something better, they are all considered to have wasted their coins ? b:chuckle
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Most played class on LC is sin.

Most sins on LC are fail.

Most players on LC are fail.

LC is mostly fail.

QED.

b:cute

lol. LC used to have the best players long long ago, when they use to put effort into lvling by doing quests + pking at same time. Sadly most of them quit. Now days: "oh power lvl to 100". -Goes out to pk, faceroll keyboard, dies- kakaka. I've been pking on LC server and wasn't impressed. I prefer pk on sanctuary better, not to mention most ppl that pk on sanc. fails also now days. -cough goddessnoa cough-
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

RT has our fair share of PHail sins as well.

Seen Ghost Cry Thorn +5 with 2 DoTs sharded and it gets me sooooooooooooooo mad when I see it.....

Also seen a HT +10 with 2 G11 Garnets in them for 100mil..... b:angry

And tbh I really can't stand the amount of ignorant sins on RT....Makes me want to rageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. b:angry

GMs need to take the sin class out next maint so people can stop disgracing this class.

OR atleast test the intelligence of the person that's going to make a sin.....like a test or something. b:laugh
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    At 100+? My guess would be someone who spent most if not all of their coinage on buying heads in hopes that somehow magically being 100 will mean they'll start spurting coin out of their ****.

I'm still LOLing b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    edited March 2012
    Options
    OR atleast test the intelligence of the person that's going to make a sin.....like a test or something. b:laugh

b:laugh IQ restricted class. Would be fun for sure b:laugh
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Hitman Legend = Dagger

Caster weapon is Beamhoof Slicer

Learn the weps please.
    my bad, i was reading the forum fast and missed the caster part. just assumed it was daggers because we are talking about sins XD
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Actually, weapons of sages and gold fcc were for a wile considered as the best weapons around (besides warsoul, which have always been considered "impossible to get"). For example, pan gu's giant axe has been considered as the "ultimate tank weapon" before all the aps/nirvana stuff showed up, and some got it to +10.

If you follow that reasoning of yours, high refines is always a waste of coins since something better will always show up eventually. There are quite some +10~12 r9 geared ppl around now. The day they introduce something better, they are all considered to have wasted their coins ? b:chuckle

Good point b:chuckle, but these are receint like within the last month receint :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vital_Slash - Sanctuary
    Vital_Slash - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I hate PKing on my Sin... thats why I strictly forbid myself from going into PK mode...unless im forced by my cousin's constant Nagging >.>
    Its ok... IM AN ARTIST!
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Good point b:chuckle, but these are receint like within the last month receint :p

In case you didn't know, The beamhoof slicer is one of 2 magic swords in the game with -10 chan. The other being r9 wiz mag sword.

How is it a waste if you are not a wiz and want -chan???

It's not a waste.
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    my sin is mostly for farming, but i always try to use the killing combo for bosses (wolf emblem, spark, inner harmony, power dash, and then usualy i use tangling mire and frenzy) this is realy good for DDing, i got hitman legend +11 and have taken agro from g15 +10 daggers some times.
    i feel sorry for the people who arent smart enough to read and understand how their skills works
    Ahahahaha I have G13+11 w/2 Garnet Gems... I do that exact same combo and have once or twice stolen aggro from R9 xD Demon Emblem ofc. Haven't bothered with Demon PD cause there's no EFFECTIVE difference from Lv 10 IMO.
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • __Sinner__ - Sanctuary
    __Sinner__ - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    Options
    In case you didn't know, The beamhoof slicer is one of 2 magic swords in the game with -10 chan. The other being r9 wiz mag sword.

How is it a waste if you are not a wiz and want -chan???

It's not a waste.

That is a good point but just with a sin class the extra int does not mean "better" just means more attacks/skill usage. At 101 what would you rather have, a r6 +12 weapon with -10 chan or a r8 + 12 weapon with less or even g15 nirvana or the famed r9. This is a psy we are talking about, and I think I would prefer saving my coins to get the -10 r9 psy weapon if that is all this was about - chan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

Taking aggro and Doing more DPS are not always the same thing. >_> Otherwise, my barb would be ****ing magical...
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    Krarenka - Raging Tide Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Taking aggro and Doing more DPS are not always the same thing. >_> Otherwise, my barb would be ****ing magical...

I thought it was clear he meant stealing aggro DPSing , since sins have not aggro skills, while barbs do . +1 post count ijs ??
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    edited March 2012
    Options
    That is a good point but just with a sin class the extra int does not mean "better" just means more attacks/skill usage. At 101 what would you rather have, a r6 +12 weapon with -10 chan or a r8 + 12 weapon with less or even g15 nirvana or the famed r9. This is a psy we are talking about, and I think I would prefer saving my coins to get the -10 r9 psy weapon if that is all this was about - chan

When tideborn were just out, 35k rep was very doable but 200k rep was still pretty impossible. It's not the question "at 101 what would you rather have", but most probably "if you have a weapon of sages with +10 refine, would you rather get r8 like everyone's granny, daughter and unborn kid, or just keep what you have and refine it more?"

I think you are just trying to keep your point : if you think it's a waste of coins, it is a waste of coins for everyone. I think it's for everyone to decide, and you shouldn't forget that things change. When I first equiped my r8, there were probably not even 10 ppl (all classes included) that had r8, now it's plain common. In a few, ppl will consider r8 not worth refining because the recast will become more accessible. Does that mean that today it isn't worth to +10 r8 ?

Also, weapons of sages are NOT rank gear, so they can be accountstashed while being lvl90. There is also the benefit of not having a weapon that 95% of the lvl100s have. Not all gear choices are based on gear stats.

Bottom-line : try to keep your eyes at your own gear and wallet a bit more, instead of only judging others. You don't have to teach ppl how they like to spend their game coins (or even rl money). Game community already has became way to annoying with the "link weap for invite" and such.