Fail Sins Everywhere!

_Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
_Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
I really wonder what percentage of sins really fail at their class. I pk often and all I have is r8. I kill r8 sins who jump me ALL the time. Occasionally I will fight one that actually knows how to survive and defeat me, But all in all r8 sins are usually garbage! I used to really hate how OP they are, but now after killing so many who just plain suck, It's really not that big of a deal!b:pleased
Facebook.com/foxi187
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    R8 is the new TT90.

You shouldn't be using R8 as a standard of "good", you should be using it as standard of "barely average". And that's just in terms of gear.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    You shouldn't be using R8 as a standard of "good", you should be using it as standard of "barely average". And that's just in terms of gear.

What does that make someone in TT90/FCC gold weapon? b:shocked

As for OP... either LC got all brainless sins or you're just trying to troll and failing, heh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited March 2012

At 100+? My guess would be someone who spent most if not all of their coinage on buying heads in hopes that somehow magically being 100 will mean they'll start spurting coin out of their ****.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited March 2012
    I am dead serious.

Most played class on LC is sin.

Most sins on LC are fail.

Most players on LC are fail.

LC is mostly fail.

QED.

b:cute
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited March 2012

As for OP... either LC got all brainless sins or you're just trying to troll and failing, heh.

I am dead serious.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Facebook.com/tangyfox
    EX Legendary on Sanctuary
    Moved to LC to PK
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited March 2012

LC is mostly fail.

QED.

Okay you be trollin blaze.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Facebook.com/tangyfox
    EX Legendary on Sanctuary
    Moved to LC to PK
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    At 100+? My guess would be someone who spent most if not all of their coinage on buying heads in hopes that somehow magically being 100 will mean they'll start spurting coin out of their ****.

b:shocked *runs off and hides in a corner crying*

Nah not really... but too lazy to get anything better for retired first char made years ago. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited March 2012
    Okay you be trollin blaze.

Oh, but it's mostly true!

• Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I really wonder what percentage of sins really fail at their class. I pk often and all I have is r8. I kill r8 sins who jump me ALL the time. Occasionally I will fight one that actually knows how to survive and defeat me, But all in all r8 sins are usually garbage! I used to really hate how OP they are, but now after killing so many who just plain suck, It's really not that big of a deal!b:pleased

considering that so many sins are nothing more than powerleveled APS farming alts what do you expect?b:surrender
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Aquireis - Lost City
    Aquireis - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited March 2012

LC is mostly fail.

QED.

sad part is there are a bunch of fail people popping up these days. and I am sure your server has the same thing going for it. cause everyone is power lvling there characters to 100 and then dont know what the hell they are doing. and r8 sins really are garbage unless they know what they are doing. alot of them just go "oh lets 3spark and aps it to death" b:faintb:faintb:faint. I see very few actually put their skills to use. I would laugh if FCC got turned back to a gear instance and everyone had to learn to do quests again b:chuckle.
    All generalizations are false, including this one.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited March 2012
    sad part is there are a bunch of fail people popping up these days. and I am sure your server has the same thing going for it. cause everyone is power lvling there characters to 100 and then dont know what the hell they are doing. and r8 sins really are garbage unless they know what they are doing. alot of them just go "oh lets 3spark and aps it to death" b:faintb:faintb:faint. I see very few actually put their skills to use. I would laugh if FCC got turned back to a gear instance and everyone had to learn to do quests again b:chuckle.

I've met tons of people in cube PK rooms who think that stun -> spark -> autoattack is a good way to win. If that doesn't work, they use AD. It's especially fun if it start with AD, because then I pretty much get a free reign, as most of these people react to any stun with AD. So I Shadow Tele, Deep Sting their AD, then Headhunt -> Throatcut them to death.
  • Danno - Lost City
    Danno - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    My sin is more fail than all of yours.

Deal with it.
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I call hax. If anyone can wear r8 at <100, then they can **** anyone into losing too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aquireis - Lost City
    Aquireis - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I've met tons of people in cube PK rooms who think that stun -> spark -> autoattack is a good way to win. If that doesn't work, they use AD. It's especially fun if it start with AD, because then I pretty much get a free reign, as most of these people react to any stun with AD. So I Shadow Tele, Deep Sting their AD, then Headhunt -> Throatcut them to death.

well its good to see a sin that knows what skills are used for. I know a few BM's and sins who will pop AD follow by maze steps or WoB to avoid the next coming stun and such.
    All generalizations are false, including this one.
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Ah well... you know.

Not all sins are idiots, but most idiots are sins.

They're fun to kill though ^-^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited March 2012

LC is mostly fail.

QED.

lolgasmic approves of this logic. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Saw a 102 sin not to long ago with hooks and tt 70 gear, i don't know if he was trolling squads or just what ever. Been in several 100 bh's in random squads with several different classes with less than par gear. I think most of these are just alt's. Just the other day had a conversation with a sin that made that sin just to sell heads with it. That is just silly, with the price of heads on RT's you can make more in drops in brim/eden in the same time, probaly could farm herb/mats for more coin. The solo mentality has really gone to ****.

On a happy note saved up for 150 pages and got 2 sage feral regens and 1 beast kings inspiration b:pleased. Almost have all my pre 100 skills now for my barb now.

b:victory
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Karen_Divine - Sanctuary
    Karen_Divine - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Farming toons are fun and sure a lot of us that use em for farming suck at PvP with em but isnt PvP sort of dead on PWI? O.O b:surrender especially sanctuary 5min of pk, 115min of SZ QQ As for most sins sucking ya aps mentality, 99% dont even know what half their skills do or that using rib strike while soloing is a good thing. O.O
  • EighthKnight - Sanctuary
    EighthKnight - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Saw a 96 sin in TT70 without decent ornaments, no boots, HALO BRACERS (Those ones from level 1 that were free?)
    And wait for this...
    Pan Gu.

b:angry Do I have to start checking gear now to make sure my squad members won't die from your idiocracy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jojoushi - Sanctuary
    Jojoushi - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Jojoushi = most fail sin on PWI. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Life is always what you make of it...
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Its cause everyone always said sins are easy to play >_> so every fail rerolled one and now real sins roll them, end of the day its just proof that sins do take skill to be good. but yea 90% of sins on harshlands are complete fail lol most sins ingame have far better gear than me but only a couple can actualy beat me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Cy_Anara - Dreamweaver
    Cy_Anara - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Part of the reason I went sage on my sin is to try to escape generalization. I am still only 2.5 aps and can do pretty much anything a 5 aps can or better with a lil brain power lol.
    I love the class, and I love how it plays. I'm not good at pvp...mostly because I panic.. and then nothing good can come of it. lol.
    Unfortunately I agree that most sins now don't know how to play their class... and I'll be the first to call them out on it.
    Its annoying as hell to play with another assassin in the group. I generally dont squad with another sin unless I know them and their play style. Too many think "I'll just shadow jump into this group and the cleric will heal me!" -jumps..dies...rage @ cleric...leave-
    b:surrender I mean really?
    I will say tho, that its not just assassins...clerics that I've encountered lately have been just as bad or worse..."I don't use iron heart. blessing of the pure hearted works just fine." or archers with 2 pieces of armor on that BoA into a group and don't get why they die or why no one wants to squad with them after..

I can proudly say I have about 10 sage skills learned and I know how to use em b:victory
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I've got a 4.0 Sage Sin with decent gear. Obviously Nirvana daggers, R8, etc. I sharded for vit stones since the armor is gonna be shared across multiple characters, and I like survivability over much of anything else.

I get jumped by 102+ sins in TW, and since I've got 13k HP buffed, I frequently survive the initial stun.

It's amazing to me how many sins don't know how to stunlock, or don't bother to. Once stun wears off, I hit occult ice, and as soon as that is about to wear off, I stun them, if they survive that long.

Hell, my Archer has 11k HP buffed and frequently survives getting popped on by a sin.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I'm PHail sage sin and PROUD of it.

b:chuckle
  • DeadlyKiss - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyKiss - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    ..."I don't use iron heart. blessing of the pure hearted works just fine." ..

I can proudly say I have about 10 sage skills learned and I know how to use em b:victory

few days ago i met a cleric that was just spaming chromatic beam all the time .. b:laugh .. its not just fail sins everywhere .. it touches all classes .. like bm who was 90+ but couldnt get inside fc couse of that two mobs outside .. ( was trying to kill them )

QQ my sin have only 4 sage skills yet b:shocked .. DD , Rib strike , Rift , Raving slash b:cute
  • Chronusblade - Dreamweaver
    Chronusblade - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    few days ago i met a cleric that was just spaming chromatic beam all the time .. b:laugh .. its not just fail sins everywhere .. it touches all classes .. like bm who was 90+ but couldnt get inside fc couse of that two mobs outside .. ( was trying to kill them )

You uhh...were in that squad too? b:chuckle Psy that clears the halls then a bm that cant even enter...yeah there are fail sins everywhere but keep in mind there are more of them than any other classes, so by having more people playing them theyre probably gonna have more fail characters...
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Sins are the biggest tards in game, if you meet a hypered sin then it`s even worse, only a few are worthy of calling themselves assassins. b:surrender
  • power1982
    power1982 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2012

Do you really fail much? You are probably killing sins while their afk or something or probably u spent so much coins on resisting pots? I killed so many clerics as well and should i be calling them garbage too? I guess you didnt fight real assassins ijs and stop killing sins while their afk and fight in real pvp then talk **** about sins!
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    b:sad The day I made a fish-toon, all hope was gone for me.
    Sins are the biggest tards in game

b:kiss Love you too
  • EighthKnight - Sanctuary
    EighthKnight - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Part of the reason I went sage on my sin is to try to escape generalization. I am still only 2.5 aps and can do pretty much anything a 5 aps can or better with a lil brain power lol.
    I love the class, and I love how it plays. I'm not good at pvp...mostly because I panic.. and then nothing good can come of it. lol.
    Unfortunately I agree that most sins now don't know how to play their class... and I'll be the first to call them out on it.
    Its annoying as hell to play with another assassin in the group. I generally dont squad with another sin unless I know them and their play style. Too many think "I'll just shadow jump into this group and the cleric will heal me!" -jumps..dies...rage @ cleric...leave-
    b:surrender I mean really?
    I will say tho, that its not just assassins...clerics that I've encountered lately have been just as bad or worse..."I don't use iron heart. blessing of the pure hearted works just fine." or archers with 2 pieces of armor on that BoA into a group and don't get why they die or why no one wants to squad with them after..

This. Is one of the hugest reason I went sage. The other part being that sage is way more OP if you don't play it like an idiot APS'er.

Also I HATE when a stealth squad won't take me because I'm sage. -_- And also when people say I suck at PVP because I'm sage. I suck at PVP because I suck at PVP.
    Also, I went into a squad and the veno rage quit because she didn't want a sin in the squad. **** on all the dumb *** sins who give the good ones a bad rep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]