Caster's for Caster Nirvana just as greedy

Escorian - Dreamweaver
Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
Proof caster nirvana is just as greedy as aps nirvana. Untitled-4.png

So all you caster's who say that you need a full squad of high refined characters obviously are fibbing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
Post edited by Escorian - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    i knew a few 5aps bms that did this also.. but with regular nirvana ofc
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    That happens with regular NV way more often. I dont remember the last time Ive seen someone ask for Caster NV openers...

In any case, greed can go both ways for melee/casters alike.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    How is it greedy? Nothing stopping other people from forming their own squads. Most melee would actually get more money opening than trading it in for subs/mirages.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I'm confused how is this greedy? And who says you need a FULL squad of high refined for casters? You only need 1-2 guys who high refined to be able to complete the instance.
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • FatalFem - Heavens Tear
    FatalFem - Heavens Tear Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I'm confused how is this greedy? And who says you need a FULL squad of high refined for casters? You only need 1-2 guys who high refined to be able to complete the instance.

I made a thread about this very thing just a few weeks ago. And people tried to say that the reason they ask what weapon ppl have and only take certain classes is b/c caster is so hard. Apparently its not if people can go in there without a full squad.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1307951&highlight=FatalFem
  • Light_Heal - Heavens Tear
    Light_Heal - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    LOL because one person tried asking someone to help open casters it makes all of us greedy? Yea your a great judge of character. I can actually see you jumping up and down, pressing PRTSC and hurrying up to post this thread saying Casters are greedy.b:chuckle

And what's so wrong with asking others to help open? Don't think that out of millions of people there isn't going to be a couple of others who are greedy. Just like on 2x aps players asking for 50k to open Nirva??? I can say you all are like that but I know that isn't true. Called common sense.

Just explain to me what your trying to prove? Who is all? And how do you or we know this person is actually a caster? And majority of casters NEED a full squad for casters. Sorry but we all aren't R9 +12

b:bye
    edited March 2012
    LOL because one person tried asking someone to help open casters it makes all of us greedy? Yea your a great judge of character. I can actually see you jumping up and down, pressing PRTSC and hurrying up to post this thread saying Casters are greedy.b:chuckle

And what's so wrong with asking others to help open? Don't think that out of millions of people there isn't going to be a couple of others who are greedy. Just like on 2x aps players asking for 50k to open Nirva??? I can say you all are like that but I know that isn't true. Called common sense.

Just explain to me what your trying to prove? Who is all? And how do you or we know this person is actually a caster? And majority of casters NEED a full squad for casters. Sorry but we all aren't R9 +12

b:bye

I think its pretty evident that this person is actually a caster. They are willing to pay someone 250k for their talisman to open caster nirvana. We aren't saying aps people don't do the same thing, but that isn't what this thread is about. The thread is about casters being JUST AS GREEDY. Its clear they aren't asking others to HELP THEM, they are asking others to HELP THEM OPEN, and then LEAVE!
    edited March 2012
    I think its pretty evident that this person is actually a caster. They are willing to pay someone 250k for their talisman to open caster nirvana. We aren't saying aps people don't do the same thing, but that isn't what this thread is about. The thread is about casters being JUST AS GREEDY. Its clear they aren't asking others to HELP THEM, they are asking others to HELP THEM OPEN, and then LEAVE!

LOL I seriously don't see your point...

How does this make casters greedy? I know what it means to pay someone to open. Caster is hard depending on your gear. No one is complaining but if it fails then we are all screwed and that's the end of our 1 out of our 3 talismans of the day. If we don't have the time to do casters within 24 hours it is gone.

What I think your saying is that we are greedy for wanting to do unlimited casters even though we can do casters easier and faster like aps? We are no different then aps players because we also exclude other players?

It's not about who can do what easier or faster, it's about how many that can be done if you save up for tomorrow or 2x. The difference is that aps players didn't just exclude their own classes, they excluded majority of ALL casters. Greatly geared or not.

If I'm wrong about what you're trying to say please clarify for me.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    casters are less greedy because they pay more for openers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FantasyFruit - Dreamweaver
    FantasyFruit - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    your

you're b:bye
    edited March 2012
    you're b:bye

LOL. Thank you for correcting one of my errors. I will fix it to satisfy you. b:chuckle
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    casters are more greedy because they pay less for openers

Fixed for you. You can trade the Nirvana talisman in for items + sell the key and make more money from it than you would from 250k
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
    edited March 2012
    casters are less greedy because they pay more for openers

Really? I was kind of thinking it was because there is more money to be made in caster Nirv. What they don't realize is talismans should be worth less with all the assassins running around that can't go! b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Itori - Lost City
    Itori - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    yes yes so greedy b:dirty

its not like we can only do casters roughly 3 times a day.. and I actually prefer caster squads over regular nv... I run into less people who just run through NV like they're machines, have lots of interesting conversations and worry more than just an aoe seal to ruin a macro. It also doesnt take great gear to do casters, maybe the average of the squad should be pretty good but unlike regular nvs we dont ask for +10 5.00/r9 4.00 blah blah NV squads are so picky I am amazed they manage to make squads of six meeting their ridiculous requirements.. and at the point they have all that gear, whats the point of farming for more? is this int geared toon an alt? Helps gear alts? guess so, cause people arent even allowed to make money on their mains unless its a BM/Sin, possibly archer or barb (which some refuse to go with) or maybe sage veno, which to me even seems like people are asking less for.

/whatever b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no shame in losing when there is no honor in winning.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    yes yes so greedy b:dirty

its not like we can only do casters roughly 3 times a day.. and I actually prefer caster squads over regular nv... I run into less people who just run through NV like they're machines, have lots of interesting conversations and worry more than just an aoe seal to ruin a macro. It also doesnt take great gear to do casters, maybe the average of the squad should be pretty good but unlike regular nvs we dont ask for +10 5.00/r9 4.00 blah blah NV squads are so picky I am amazed they manage to make squads of six meeting their ridiculous requirements.. and at the point they have all that gear, whats the point of farming for more? is this int geared toon an alt? Helps gear alts? guess so, cause people arent even allowed to make money on their mains unless its a BM/Sin, possibly archer or barb (which some refuse to go with) or maybe sage veno, which to me even seems like people are asking less for.

/whatever b:surrender

if you mean me this used to be my main till i realized how boring bms became.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

edited March 2012
    Really? I was kind of thinking it was because there is more money to be made in caster Nirv. What they don't realize is talismans should be worth less with all the assassins running around that can't go! b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

How much are Nirvana keys to open? 150k is what I mostly see. 200k during 2x. Correct me if I'm wrong.

150k for the key and 100k for the talisman. Why is it less?

Talismans you get either 5 mirages, 5 subs, or 10 mysterious chips (I think?). I guess it's depending on how much your mirages and subs are on server?
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Humans are greedy. All players in this game are humans. We're all a bunch of greedy ****.

Whoever came up with the notion that being a caster meant the player was somehow less greedy than a melee?b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2012
    How much are Nirvana keys to open? 150k is what I mostly see. 200k during 2x. Correct me if I'm wrong.

150k for the key and 100k for the talisman. Why is it less?

Talismans you get either 5 mirages, 5 subs, or 10 mysterious chips (I think?). I guess it's depending on how much your mirages and subs are on server?

On HT they get 150k per key during 2x. 100k when its not. 50k for 5 mirages (60k if u try hard to sell them) Making it worth only 150k when its not 2x.
    edited March 2012
    Humans are greedy. All players in this game are humans. We're all a bunch of greedy ****.

Whoever came up with the notion that being a caster meant the player was somehow less greedy than a melee?b:surrender

I'd like to point you in the direction of the Thread Topic. The headline says JUST AS GREEDY. No one is in any way saying you are more greedy.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    I'd like to point you in the direction of the Thread Topic. The headline says JUST AS GREEDY. No one is in any way saying you are more greedy.

Right, but there wouldn't be any reason to make the thread at all if there wasn't some preconceived notion that casters were less greedy than melee in the first place. If we already assume melee greed = caster greed, then this thread is just stating the obvious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Right, but there wouldn't be any reason to make the thread at all if there wasn't some preconceived notion that casters were less greedy than melee in the first place. If we already assume melee greed = caster greed, then this thread is just stating the obvious.

yet on these forums you see all the casters saying that aps players are the greedy ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    yet on these forums you see all the casters saying that aps players are the greedy ones.

Personally, I just see those posts as being made out of jealousy.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2012

Touche, on both counts.
    edited March 2012

All... Seriously? I've been reading the QQ threads about nirvana and I only came across a few that actually say aps players are greedy. Mostly of what I've read is the complaint about not being invited into Nirvana because they aren't 4.0+ aps or whatever.

Personally, I just see those posts as being made out of jealousy.b:chuckle

LOL mostly the ones who would say anything to try to win an argument. It makes casters look bad as you can see.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Proof caster nirvana is just as greedy as aps nirvana. Untitled-4.png

So all you caster's who say that you need a full squad of high refined characters obviously are fibbing.

That's it! Caster NV needs to be nerfe AGAIN DAMNIT! RAGE until they do it!!! b:angryb:angryb:angry
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I fail t0 understand h0w s0me0ne wanting t0 s0l0 NIrvana makes "Caster's just as greedy", as y0ur l0gic is trying t0 pr0ve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    *Annoying color and 0 input here*

because casters are always calling aps nirvana runners greedy for excluding them and for soloing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Nobody considered the fact that this could be due to one squad member not having a talis? So he is offering money for the talis for the random to come in, get his talis used to start the instance (Along with the other 5 squad members) and then enter the instance himself/herself just to get one more run with a group of friends? Or that they had 5 raps already and they wanted whole raps, not a fraction in coins.
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Nobody considered the fact that this could be due to one squad member not having a talis? So he is offering money for the talis for the random to come in, get his talis used to start the instance (Along with the other 5 squad members) and then enter the instance himself/herself just to get one more run with a group of friends? Or that they had 5 raps already and they wanted whole raps, not a fraction in coins.

I talked to the guy and called me a troll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    lol.....

I think it's pretty obvious some casters are just as greedy as APS people. More often than not those casters also have an APS toon. That doesn't necessarily mean that all casters with an APS alt are greedy though. I've run a lot of caster nirvana thus far and I've met all sort of players.

I fail to understand how that post proves anything. We all know several APS players used to solo/duo/trio nirvana for profit. Why would caster be different?
    Indeed, several casters stated caster nirvana is harder than the regular one. We didn't lie. We just weren't talking about rank9+12. I think it's totally obvious that a caster with top gear can solo the instance. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing people with top gear. I'm just stating some facts. Also, I don't know what idea the others got. I, for one, didn't say caster is "omg so hard!!!11" or impossible to do. All I said is that it's harder, imo, and requires a certain amount of DD in order to be successful XD

Most caster squads only require TT99+. Most caster squads aren't rank9. Most caster squads are formed with people that have TT99/rank 8 because those are the ones needing money the most. This is what experience I've accumulated through the runs I've done so far.

And the reason I'm bothering to reply to this thread is because still people fail to understand that -all- is a completely inaccurate word to say. Not all casters are greedy, not all casters are complaining for APS, not all casters have top gear, not all casters solo caster vana, not all casters complained about the CC BM glitch fix, not all casters QQ, some casters don't even give a damn about caster nirvana being fixed -.- Not to mention that only a part of the playerbase reads and/or posts on the forums. So stop saying "all casters" ffs. <- not directed to OP in particular, but to posters in general

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★