bug abuse or just allow

Comments

• Sensual_Soul - Dreamweaver
    Sensual_Soul - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    On the list of words I would use to describe that color, 'gold' is pretty far down.

b:cute

I don't understand what the poll is asking, so I just randomly said yes :P

Well the proper name for the color is "marigold" but it still is a gold. Look it up on a color chart if you like. I like it better then **** smear brown! b:chuckle
  • x201x
    x201x Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    nice work, may be ur enemies start to copy ur idea, start counter attacks u, so happy with ur dirty tricks.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Did you ever notice that the "&" symbol looks like a guy dragging his butt on the floor?

dyac >:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    x201x wrote: »
    nice work, may be ur enemies start to copy ur idea, start counter attacks u, so happy with ur dirty tricks.

making a full scale alt faction that can pull full 80 to TW?
    i hope so!

alt fac vs at fac!

may the crappiest gear win!
    i like potato
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    It's not abuse in any way, and im voting yes for this definition of "abuse"
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited March 2012
    the last map reset 2 of the major HT factions got ticketed for having alts factions on the map. not because they were bidding on each other but simply because they dared to have abunch of 40-50 lvl 80-100's alts in TT gear that could beat most main factions and own land.

the response to those tickets ?

it's not illegal , its not against the rules unless those alt factions purposely try to influence the bids placed on their main faction or vice versa
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    b:laugh

have to play alts for tw too, cos we'r not getting ganked >_>
    this is the bad part of server resets, super boring tw's. followed by some ok, but still only 1.. no 3-way defences or even a good 2-way so all members can go to tw.
    just not enough fun pr week with all those nub factions pulling 5-10 pr tw...
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    This reminds me of all the QQ about Enrage getting all the map for some reason.

The answer is same , get strong learn to fight and defeat them all , Main and lat factions. QQ will get you nothing , never did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    As far as I know, the only situation where having a faction with an alt faction on the map isn't allowed is if you're taking the alt faction's lands. That is, you use the alt faction to get easy PvE/lowbie faction lands, then you transfer those lands to the main faction.

Of course, not like that will matter, as you can just let some noname faction win the TW and then beat them next week.

People who think TW money is a huge thing for TW factions need to realize the costs of TW and that there's up to 80 people in a single TW and up to 200 people in the faction. If this page is up to date and correct, then the total coins from TW per week is 610,000,000. Split that across the minimum of 80 people and you have 7,625,000. Now, assume each people needs a minimum of 1 Platinum HP and 1 Platinum MP charm per TW and assume each of those costs 2 Gold and gold costs 1,400,000. Now you're at each of those 80 people gaining 2,025,000 profit per week.

Tell you what? As a merchant, I get that much every single day.

Now split the 610,000,000 across all the 200 people and you have each of them gaining 3,050,000. Wait a second, that doesn't even cover the previous two charms anymore. Damn it, they're screwed!

And this is assuming that the faction owns every single land and no other TW related costs than charms, e.g. no bidding, no repairs, no cata scrolls, no apothecaries, no attack/defense charms.

You need to get real. The people who are in these superb winning TW factions are the kind of people who do PK bouts where the winner gets 10,000,000 or more coins. And by then, that'll be more than they'd make from the TW in all week.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Lol... All i can say is grow up. I find it highly pathetic that a person of my young age has to tell grown adults to grow up. Its a game, get over it.
    Read the ToS, it is not against it, so grow a pair and defeat us. Thank youb:kiss
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    As far as I know, the only situation where having a faction with an alt faction on the map isn't allowed is if you're taking the alt faction's lands. That is, you use the alt faction to get easy PvE/lowbie faction lands, then you transfer those lands to the main faction.

Of course, not like that will matter, as you can just let some noname faction win the TW and then beat them next week.

People who think TW money is a huge thing for TW factions need to realize the costs of TW and that there's up to 80 people in a single TW and up to 200 people in the faction. If this page is up to date and correct, then the total coins from TW per week is 610,000,000. Split that across the minimum of 80 people and you have 7,625,000. Now, assume each people needs a minimum of 1 Platinum HP and 1 Platinum MP charm per TW and assume each of those costs 2 Gold and gold costs 1,400,000. Now you're at each of those 80 people gaining 2,025,000 profit per week.

Tell you what? As a merchant, I get that much every single day.

Now split the 610,000,000 across all the 200 people and you have each of them gaining 3,050,000. Wait a second, that doesn't even cover the previous two charms anymore. Damn it, they're screwed!

And this is assuming that the faction owns every single land and no other TW related costs than charms, e.g. no bidding, no repairs, no cata scrolls, no apothecaries, no attack/defense charms.

You need to get real. The people who are in these superb winning TW factions are the kind of people who do PK bouts where the winner gets 10,000,000 or more coins. And by then, that'll be more than they'd make from the TW in all week.

First Let me say this, I am not against regen having an alt faction owning land on the map, nor am I saying that they are unbeatable. (Which i do believe I never implied on my first post in here.)

It's no wonder how those factions in power, stay in power... as long as they can remain together/that kind of pay keep people coming back, which is very tempting to many people. Just think about the coin they receive for owning as many lands as possible, never losing, then add on the weekly coin gotten from bh's, farming, etc, and they easily beat out what MOST other players can get in 1 weeks time. We would have to farm, and be luckier then they are when it comes to rewards, farming, etc.

Again I am not saying I am against regen, more power to them or any other faction that is able to hold land, with their main faction or alt factions.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    First Let me say this, I am not against regen having an alt faction owning land on the map, nor am I saying that they are unbeatable.

It's no wonder how those factions in power, stay in power... as long as they can remain together/keep people coming back, that pay is very tempted to others. Just think about the coin they receive for owning as many lands as possible, never losing, then add on the weekly coin gotten from bh's, farming, etc, and they easily beat out what MOST other players can get in 1 weeks time. We would have to farm, and be luckier then they are when it comes to rewards, farming, etc.

Again I am not saying I am against regen, more power to them or any other faction that is able to hold land, with their main faction or alt factions.

TW pay is nothing idk why everyone believes its something, all it does is pay for charms and herbs.

My costs for one tw per month:
    * It may seem like alot for a cleric but i am a Cata cleric so its expected.
    3.5mil (without sale) Plat HP charm, i go through one a month.
    2.5mil*4 (without sale) Plat mp charm, 1 per week since i refuse to tw without one i like my perma plume shell
    Herbs and def charms probably equal to about 4mil per month
    Total: 17.5mil per month
    My Pay was: 8mil per month if i add them all together at most 12mil

So really its not about the pay at all, the pay just makes the costs better to handle.
  • Sensual_Soul - Dreamweaver
    Sensual_Soul - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    the last map reset 2 of the major HT factions got ticketed for having alts factions on the map. not because they were bidding on each other but simply because they dared to have abunch of 40-50 lvl 80-100's alts in TT gear that could beat most main factions and own land.

the response to those tickets ?

it's not illegal , its not against the rules unless those alt factions purposely try to influence the bids placed on their main faction or vice versa

Regen alts just want to get a chance to TW too. :) I'm glad that the GMs see this and don't want to punish people for wanting to PLAY THE GAME! Amazingly, if you have more alts you do tend to play more. b:chuckle We wont be doing anything to break any rules set in the ToS and we have a right to play on our alts and to TW with them if we so chose. Don't like it? Tough. As long as we don't influence the map for Regen we are not doing anything wrong. So we will fight and if we win it's do to our alts beastly skills. I just see this thread as someone jealous of the fact that they or their faction can't pull it off! b:mischievous

Edit:
    Got to add, I for one am not in for the coin. lol It cost more to repair, make or buy apo, charms and so on then I have ever gotten in TW. And since we don't have a lot of land we aren't getting paid, not in Regen or our alt faction. We have maintenance to pay for our faction bases, and we have to pay for bids on the TWs. So we are all doing something that might not have cross anyone's mind...we are TWing because we LOVE IT! Amazing huh? If I never get a coin again I would still TW. I would farm for coin to by the charms I need. Farm for the herbs to make the apo and do what I go now, TW for the fun of it!
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Lol... All i can say is grow up. I find it highly pathetic that a person of my young age has to tell grown adults to grow up. Its a game, get over it.

I lol'd. b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    TW pay is nothing idk why everyone believes its something, all it does is pay for charms and herbs.

My costs for one tw per month:
    * It may seem like alot for a cleric but i am a Cata cleric so its expected.
    3.5mil (without sale) Plat HP charm, i go through one a month.
    2.5mil*4 (without sale) Plat mp charm, 1 per week since i refuse to tw without one i like my perma plume shell
    Herbs and def charms probably equal to about 4mil per month
    Total: 17.5mil per month
    My Pay was: 8mil per month if i add them all together at most 12mil

So really its not about the pay at all, the pay just makes the costs better to handle.

Your right that alone is nothing. xD lol I never contested that. xD

As I tried implying in the last post the BIGGER TW pay along with the rewards from bh, farming, etc... allow those who have a abnormally large pay for twing, the ability to stay in power thanks to that, not really saying that +12 is all that plausible even with that kind of pay, but they would seem to have a good start towards it if they have too, so yea I am sticking with my original statment... those in power have a strong chance to stay in power with the extra benefits of the money that they recieve from not only TW pay, but also every other way that EVERY single person in game does. (There Tw pay + all that gives them the edge in pretty much every TW they fight after they gain all the lands.)

EDIT: I also never implied that everyone is always out for the extra pay... but it sure can put a dent in a lot of people path to stronger gear, so again... those in power stay in power thanks to the help of pay from tw, and from bhs, etc. (only meant its an incentive for a lot of people to keep coming, which I can't blame them, it can be hard getting cash at times)

Edit2: I guess what I am trying to say, I don't deny there are a lot of extra fees, that of which I can't truly fathom; however, those who would be in power with as many lands as possible will stay in power because they will have that extra cash thanks to the tw pay, bh rewards, their farming, merchanting, or whatever else they do to obtain cash, to help afford the charms, apo, etc, along with being able to slowly but surely upgrade their gear, but also slightly faster than MOST other people could ever hope possible. (this of course depends on how much you are able to save up from the tw pay (which I do admit isn't easy at all)

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
    edited March 2012
    i hope in a good wayb:cute

Yeah, and please don't stop. b:thanks
  • Mystyrie - Dreamweaver
    Mystyrie - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Personally, I don't really care in this matter other than the tokens that are needed for rank gears would come easier to those that have alt faction territories giving them double the ability to gear up the higher lvls. Either way, Regen/Sprouts has been beasts in TW for ages, get over it.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Your right that alone is nothing. xD lol I never contested that. xD

As I tried implying in the last post the BIGGER TW pay along with the rewards from bh, farming, etc... those who have a abnormally large pay for twing, have the ability to stay in power thanks to that, not really saying that +12 is all that plausible even with that kind of pay, but they would seem to have a good start towards it if they have too, so yea I am sticking with my original statment... those in power have a strong chance to stay in power with the extra benefits of the money that they recieve from not only TW pay, but also every other way that EVERY single person in game does. (There Tw pay + all that gives them the edge in pretty much every TW they fight after they gain all the lands.)

EDIT: I also never implied that everyone is always out for the extra pay... but it sure can put a dent in a lot of people path to stronger gear, so again... those in power stay in power thanks to the help of pay from tw, and from bhs, etc. (only meant its an incentive for a lot of people to keep coming, which I can't blame them, it can be hard getting cash at times)

Yes i do agree with you i just wanted to make sure you understand that tw pay doesnt make us richer, it only helps with our costs, a cata barb would probably almost have double my costs.

@Michael QQ i cant tell if your being sarcastic, im an undercover blondeb:sad
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Yes i do agree with you i just wanted to make sure you understand that tw pay doesnt make us richer, it only helps with our costs, a cata barb would probably almost have double my costs.

Lol at your second comment.

Aye I do understand that it doesn't make you richer, sorry that it was so unclear to begin with. xd lol

• XScootaloo - Dreamweaver
    XScootaloo - Dreamweaver Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    1st post in the thread is somepony calling out an entire faction by name. nothing is done.

i make a thread to report gold spam bots a few months back and it was locked for "naming and shaming" because the name of the bot in the chat box wasn't removed but all names of other players (including mine) were. seems logical.
    With the living avatars of friendship by your side and the orbital friendship cannon at your back, look the wraiths in there soulless eyes and ask them. "will you accept my friendship undead scum?"

[sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Soul_knife - Dreamweaver
    Soul_knife - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Got to like the attempts of the members to try and distract from the real issue. Using alt factions to block bids/access to lands.
    EDIT: Spades was never a Regen alt faction. Where did you get your info from?

She is most likely talking about directly from your leader when spades was formed. He told every one to put their alts in there to block the path in the north. This of course was early on and before the birth of booty, god, O_o, and sprouts as alt factions. The same blocking position I might add that sprouts holds now. God is also using the spot O_o held for the same purpose.
    edited March 2012

Oh, don't be silly. You made my day when I read this:
    I find it highly pathetic that a person of my young age has to tell grown adults to grow up.
  • ray6699
    ray6699 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    OMG People do you not realize that Regen has over 100+ alts so prob started a faction to put them in. This way they still can stay in communication with the members of the guild, and get help when they need for their toons.
    I have yet to see Regen bid against their alt faction so how can you just assume this is what is going on.
    Maybe its a way all their members can do TW?
    Grow up and play the game not worry about this type of thing as it has and probably will never happen.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    The poll isn't correctly worded.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • ashleymarieply08
    ashleymarieply08 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    God is not nor was it ever a Regen alt faction. The only alt faction Regen has is Sprouts where over 100 members curently now are.
    Sole purpose is to have our alts where our family is. This enables us to stay in the nice quiet close community of great people.
    We do still have some alts in other factions as well that are not regen factions, so please do not link us to the sordid mentality some have of doing this for the purpose of TW, to own more land, we do it so many of us can still enjoy TW once weekly.
    If not for this last week-end I would not of been able to do TW as only 80 can go, untill the ganks start happening again this is the only way many can do TW.
    I too wonder why is Regen the only one in question are you telling me no other factions on Dreamweaver have alt factions and are not doing TW with the map reset?
    I would find this very hard to believe to be honest.
    edited March 2012
    God is not nor was it ever a Regen alt faction. The only alt faction Regen has is Sprouts where over 100 members curently now are.
    As a member of Regenesis, I can explain to you exactly what the point of alt factions such as God or Sprouts are.

Little late to be trying to put that cat back in the bag. God has already been confirmed as a alt faction by a current member of regenesis.

You guys do realize that a lie repeated often enough will not become a truth don't you ?
  • SxyCoca - Dreamweaver
    SxyCoca - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Got to like the attempts of the members to try and distract from the real issue. Using alt factions to block bids/access to lands.

She is most likely talking about directly from your leader when spades was formed. He told every one to put their alts in there to block the path in the north. This of course was early on and before the birth of booty, god, O_o, and sprouts as alt factions. The same blocking position I might add that sprouts holds now. God is also using the spot O_o held for the same purpose.

bad news for you, dude
    uve got a mental illness:

paranoia b:victory

random fact: o_o is both, a lot older than spades and a lot older than regen

maybe regen is an alt faction of o_o?
    maybe
    maybe
    maybe
    conspiracy !!!!!!!
    i like potato
    edited March 2012
    bad news for you, dude
    uve got a mental illness:

paranoia b:victory

lol thanks for proving my point in trying to distract from the issue at hand by making personal attacks on people. Good job. To bad it wont change anything b:victory