bug abuse or just allow

Options
13»

Comments

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    b:shocked there are regen alts everywhere! omg, maybe i'm a regen alt too and i dont know it yet! braiiiiinsb:shocked
    you only purge once #yopo
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    lol thanks for proving my point in trying to distract from the issue at hand by making personal attacks on people. Good job. To bad it wont change anything b:victory

i forgot your point again

oh wait

it was something like:

we made a second faction so we can avoid having TW
    yes, right. seems legit

i totally agree. hate tw too - only in for the cash! yay

thanos you fool
    you know where to apply (again)
    dont be a potato and do it already
    i like potato
  • Kattywompus - Dreamweaver
    Kattywompus - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    First of all, I am mature enough and have strength enough in my convictions, that I am willing to post under my REAL character name vs. hiding behind my alts persona. We all have a good idea who you are Soul, but lets not focus on you or your conspiracy theories, let's focus on the facts:

1) Regen has very ACTIVE players that love to TW. The players love this game and have alts (GASP, what a surprise there).

2) Regen members have alts in numerous factions throughout the server. Just because a few alts in a guild have mains in Regen does NOT make it a Regen alt faction.

3) Regen now has a true alt faction in Sprouts, AKA only Regen members are allowed to have alts in Sprouts, creating a true ALT faction. As a member of Regen I don't think I can communicate how wonderful our community is, we want to be able to chat and hang out on our alts, which is why we now have a faction just for that purpose in Sprouts. You may think having a handful of members makes a guild a Regen alt faction, but it doesn't. Please, take the time to get to know our members before you make harsh judgements about us or our intentions.

4) The laughable "facts" that spewed from your fingers would have us believe that not only do we have enough players to fill Sprouts, but enough to fill BootyCamp, God, Gaze, and all the others.....we are good hun but we aren't that good!!

5) Please remember this is a game, and by definition, games are meant to be fun. Look for conspiracy theories where they really matter, not where they are surrounded by pixels and immersed in fiction.

Have a great day all, *huggles* to my Dreamweaver friends.b:heartb:heart

P.S Go Regen!!!!
  • Sensual_Soul - Dreamweaver
    Sensual_Soul - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Got to like the attempts of the members to try and distract from the real issue. Using alt factions to block bids/access to lands.

She is most likely talking about directly from your leader when spades was formed. He told every one to put their alts in there to block the path in the north. This of course was early on and before the birth of booty, god, O_o, and sprouts as alt factions. The same blocking position I might add that sprouts holds now. God is also using the spot O_o held for the same purpose.

Proof is in the pudding dear, screen shots of this supposed thing that BB said? Yeah I thought not. Unless you can prove to us that he said it then it's just you starting another of 100s of rumors founded on nothing but jealousy and spite that other like you have started. We are not going to block anything having to do with TW for us in Regen. News flash! We want to TW, we welcome it! We have been up front that Sprouts, and only Sprouts in our alt faction. Only Regen alts are allow in this faction. However Regen members have always been free to join with alts to any faction they wish, and many do. If that means that every faction with a Regen alt is an alt faction of Regen's then most of the faction out there are our alt factions. How crazy is that? Really, you need to rethink what you are say.
    Unlike some faction leader our faction leadership doesn't keep secrets or lie to us. And I wouldn't be in Regen if they used underhanded tactics like that. It's one reason I left another TW faction as it crashed and burned. I was sick to find out how much they lied to us, the members. So if you want to keep talking out of your rear end go for it but everything you have said is just crying and whining because you are not one of us!

PS this is Velra! Love you Regen and Sprouts! <3
  • KoKoZ - Dreamweaver
    KoKoZ - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i hate the fact that people is talking so much without any knowledge. I am a Regenesis member and i want to put some Stuff out there.
    First of all i am NOT getting paid for TW in sprouts. Second Of all God is NO alt Faction of us so i don't know who is spreading that rumor but isnt true neither is BootyCamp our only alt faction is Sprouts. I get a lot of people is just trolling and saying false thing because they are jealous Of us as a Faction and because of Achievements in server. Well i have a Solution take the same interest that you are putting in this nonsense Thread and put it in your faction that way all the time you are using will actually do some good. btw im not in Regen because of the money im in regen because the community in regen is beautiful i have met the most lovely,Helpful and nicest people out there i would stay in regen even if they wouldn't pay the members for TW so Dont you DARE say people is in regen just becouse of the money.

PS. BB were is my +12 that ppl are saying XD b:victory b:chuckle
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

PS. BB were is my +12 that ppl are saying XD b:victory b:chuckle

I know right! Where's my +12, I had to work my butt of to +10 my weapon! Who's holding out on me! b:angry

Srsly, people in Regen get their gear the way everyone else does, no on hands out anything. I don't have R9 or +12 on my gear, that doesn't make me any less part of Regen. They love me anyways. b:cute The community is awesome, that's what makes us strong and we do help each other out but owning land does not mean everyone is R9, +12. Far, far from it.
  • Angels_Age - Dreamweaver
    Angels_Age - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Little late to be trying to put that cat back in the bag. God has already been confirmed as a alt faction by a current member of regenesis.

You guys do realize that a lie repeated often enough will not become a truth don't you ?

Maybe I wasn't clear in my statement. God contains alts from Regen. I was merely using the term 'alt faction' in a light sense of the literal definition of the term. As it was assumed earlier in this thread that both God and Sprouts were Regenesis alt factions. This doesn't make them a primary alt faction. As stated, Sprouts is the only 100% Regen alt faction. It is consisted of ONLY Regen alts, no others.

And as I'm pretty certain it was stated in a previous post (too lazy to search for it), if you were going to base your analysis off of the fact that if a Regen member is in another faction, then it is obviously a Regenesis alt faction. If this were true then many factions, such as God, Devoted, Booty Camp, or Equinox could also be considered Regenesis alt factions, as per your logic.

If you don't see the flaw in your logic, then you have a selective understanding of the subject matter and probably should abstain from any further argument.

Also, Sprouts isn't blocking any attack path to Regenesis. If anyone was to go so far as saying that we were using an alt faction to block access to attacking Regenesis, then we could go so far to accuse other factions such as Dynasty or Bushido as doing the same thing, block the path from Booty Camp or Gladio. It's just another faction that you'll have to fight through to get to the big boys.
  • Soul_knife - Dreamweaver
    Soul_knife - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    And here they come rolling in when confronted and have been caught in lies. Got to love it. SS or did't happen ? Well funny you mention that. Screen shots of conversations are being gathered to send in to pwi from current and former members dealing with just that kind of subject matter. So feel free to rage more b:laugh
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    And here they come rolling in when confronted and have been caught in lies. Got to love it. SS or did't happen ? Well funny you mention that. Screen shots of conversations are being gathered to send in to pwi from current and former members dealing with just that kind of subject matter. So feel free to rage more b:laugh

My dear friend you should get that schizophrenia checked outb:cute You're even hallucinating that pwi will actually do somethingb:cry

@Members of Regen: Please stop posting in this thread, Lets troll instead :O we have nothing to explain, it is clear that this is just another hater out to ruin our name. Lets not give this person the satisfaction, they're not worth it.
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options

Well goodie for you! I still haven't seen them...where are they? Post them please. Yeah, thought not. You can say a lot but how much of it is true? And if anyone did do something wrong, wonder why the GMs haven't done anything? Maybe because it's all in your warped little mind? By the way, not ragging I'll leave that to you. I'm actually laughing at you! b:laugh
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    My dear friend you should get that schizophrenia checked outb:cute You're even hallucinating that pwi will actually do somethingb:cry

@Members of Regen: Please stop posting in this thread, Lets troll instead :O we have nothing to explain, it is clear that this is just another hater out to ruin our name. Lets not give this person the satisfaction, they're not worth it.

Psst! Mitachi...I sort of am having fun watching her try to defend herself. Lol Rumor mongers always do the most interesting back flips as they try to shore up the holes in their stories. b:chuckle
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    This thread makes me chuckle for so many different reasons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Regenesis has skilled and well-geared players, they don't need to relie on cheap tactics to win new lands.

Obviously, if you were playing on Dreamweaver for some time, you would know that they enjoy TW, and above all a good 1h+ fight.

But you're obviously a clueless troll whose app got turned down by the biggest TW factions.
    Cry baby cry.

And go Tempest <3
    Can't wait to have some TW with Regen ;)
  • Xilplxim - Dreamweaver
    Xilplxim - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    It's not cheating, it's 100% fair.
    Their alts are better than you, get over it.

b:bye

this says all right there.
  • Kynt - Harshlands
    Kynt - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    "members were only getting (before the map reset) about a 4m paycheck per week"...wow do ppl still give paychecks?...thought it was an extinct notion...and only leaders and close friends get paychecks.....if thats true i wanna change server b:laugh
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    "members were only getting (before the map reset) about a 4m paycheck per week"...wow do ppl still give paychecks?...thought it was an extinct notion...and only leaders and close friends get paychecks.....if thats true i wanna change server b:laugh

What, really? That's so lame!b:sad You should so change to our server. b:victory The more the merrier!