bug abuse or just allow

Options
x201x
x201x Posts: 10 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
in dream sever, guild Regenesis is making alter/second guilds to fight tws, to take alot of lands, how that for news flash. God and Sprouts are the alter guilds of the big guild, just put gears on another guild go fight tw, wins more land, take more rewards, is this how people start to cheat now. for sure more alter guilds control by the same people, no let others know. b:surrenderb:surrender nice plan b:angryb:angry game maker must no see this unfair is happening. no wonder the game people say will go down some how.
Post edited by x201x on

Comments

• X - Lothranis
    X - Lothranis Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    It's not cheating, it's 100% fair.
    Their alts are better than you, get over it.

b:bye
  • Semis_Inferi - Archosaur
    Semis_Inferi - Archosaur Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    if i remember correctly using shady tactics like that...like alt guilds,or fixing the match in tw,is enough against ToS that everyone involved will be destroyed if enough evidence or tickets are submitted

ah yes now i remember...yes using alt guilds of yours to attack the map is illegal,specifically cause you can use the alt guilds to put more landi n your control quicker,which under normal circumstances wouldnt be possible...so yes it is illegal
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    It's not cheating, it's 100% fair.
    Their alts are better than you, get over it.

b:bye

^ this.

6 month reset pretty much removes any need for GMs to police for fake bids and the ethics of having an alt faction take land really don't matter anymore as server will just reset anyway.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • X - Lothranis
    X - Lothranis Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    if i remember correctly using shady tactics like that...like alt guilds,or fixing the match in tw,is enough against ToS that everyone involved will be destroyed if enough evidence or tickets are submitted

ah yes now i remember...yes using alt guilds of yours to attack the map is illegal,specifically cause you can use the alt guilds to put more landi n your control quicker,which under normal circumstances wouldnt be possible...so yes it is illegal

If I interpreted his post correctly, it said Regenesis was taking lands with alt factions, not fake bidding, which is allowed.
  • x201x
    edited March 2012
    Options
    well they do fake tw fightings, u never see they attack their own alter guilds, only time they attack it when they need to get close to other big guild land, to take them out. every thing is fixed.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    oh lord, people seriously believe that it's about the land money?
    what's next, believe that if you ride a panda in FC you hit 105? oh wait.

probably regenesis got bored with jsut 4 TWs per week...
    or they find that playing with themselves is more entairtaining that ***ing othersb:laugh

edit: rofl, yeah, a bidding is fake if it's not against a friendly guild. ever heard the concept of alliances?
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    x201x wrote: »
    well they do fake tw fightings, u never see they attack their own alter guilds, only time they attack it when they need to get close to other big guild land, to take them out. every thing is fixed.

You've had 3 responses telling you that it's ok. Rewording your initial statement doesn't change it.

With the activity going on now, it's nearly impossible for GMs to check every bidding faction to see if they're fake or not.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • x201x
    edited March 2012
    Options
    b:shockedb:shocked no wonder they have way more full +12s than others in the game from all the winnings they getting, people need to join them bez others have no chance of winning. only chance to win is when map reset, after that, ur chances start to go away
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    b:shockedb:shocked no wonder they have way more full +12s than others in the game from all the winnings they getting, people need to join them bez others have no chance of winning. only chance to win is when map reset, after that, ur chances start to go away

ok, i'm starting to suspect a troll here. cause if you seriously believe that land earning can get you in a reasonable time even 1 +12 char.... you need to do a PC on +12 orbs.

oh look, you are in the guild that just /attacked/ sprouts and lost...
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You mad they got enough members to keep up 2 factions? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Angels_Age - Dreamweaver
    Angels_Age - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    As a member of Regenesis, I can explain to you exactly what the point of alt factions such as God or Sprouts are. As everyone sees that it is such a great idea to have TW map resets every 6 months, this means, that by the time we can be Ganked in such a way to allow our 160+ TWing members, the map will reset shortly thereafter and bring us back down to a full 80 only per TW per week. The point of the alt factions is to make it possible for players who don't get the opportunity to fight these first wars to still get the chance to enjoy TW before the real TWs come into play.

And alt factions like 'God' or Sprouts are not attacking factions like Dynasty or Tempest to prevent ganks or to help with ganks. They are attacking other factions that should be able to defend themselves if they want to keep their land. Attacking other factions to gain land isn't against the rules. If those factions were being used to stop 3-way ganks against us, then yes, it would be against the rules.

Also, in terms of a paycheck, members were only getting (before the map reset) about a 4m paycheck per week. This hardly creates the ability to +12 gear with it. The rest of coin is used for the Faction's purposes. So you can throw the idea, of us using the coin we receive to better 1 persons gear, out the widnow.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Its not abusing the system, 90% of the time they can easily take land from other factions regardless, and even if it really is their alt factions as many ppl assume it is, there WILL come a time where they would have to chose which one to go full defense on... a lot of them wont be able to handle 2 tws at one time. There eventually will come a time where they wil have to try and defend both regen's land, and their alt factions.

Also from my personal experience with regen people I seriously doubt they would start a faction with the name "god" I like to think that most people from regen aren't so... jaded that they have a complex as the name implies with a faction such as "god" in it's name. (Regen has always done fairly well in the public relations department... just take a look at how popular boss days once were.

So yea they wont always be able to take land with their alts even if they field a full 80 with both regen and their "alt" faction.

Edit: Appears I was wrong about the god alt faction... well still there will be a time were they wont be able to defend all 3 tw lands (especially when they are on the same day/time) not to mention there will be times where they wont be able to field a nice force due to whatever reasons. (no faction has been immuned to declined activity during holidays/birthdays and the like.)

EDIT 2: wow... 4m a payday... damn.... after a month that's 16m... could really put a dent in the climb to +12ing something... that could add up to just shy of 200m at the end of the year per person. That 16m is more then most people are able to make from their bhs/daily activities. ;x lol
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Bidding on their own alt factions is still not allowed. This is to prevent people from using overbids as a defense against strong factions.

It is perfectly allowed to attack other factions with your alt faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    dont know exactly whats going on with this....but...

it is illegal to bid against a land in tw with the knowledge that its just a gimmick to make money...its been done before and lots of factions leaders have been banned for it

now if they are bidding on other lands that arent owned by their alt guild/faction then thats perfectly legal...heck if you've got enough alts and toons to run 10 factions and each owns land more power to ya

the only way this would be illegal is for them to use their alt faction to bid against their own land in order to get the reward coins for winning...that is illegal and a bannable offense which has been dealt with in the past

I know some faction leaders that were banned because their faction would knowingly lose to the faction they are bidding against...even though they just wanted to do it as a faction event for fun knowing their butts would be kicked :D
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • Angels_Age - Dreamweaver
    Angels_Age - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    EDIT 2: wow... 4m a payday... damn.... after a month that's 16m... could really put a dent in the climb to +12ing something... that could add up to just shy of 200m at the end of the year per person. That 16m is more then most people are able to make from their bhs/daily activities. ;x lol

If someone can't manage to farm 4m per week something is seriously wrong. Especially with the increased BH rewards which can potentially give 5 or 2 mil per BH 1. Even if you manage to only get mirages or socket stones, those still average about 10k ea.

It's not tough to make 4m per week, it's just the little things that people spend it on that makes them think they're not making money.

But also, the 4m paycheck really doesn't amount to all that much, especially when you get 3-way ganked and have an attack as well. The charm **** that some players incur sometimes makes it so that the 4m they receive barely pays for a charm for TW, so it's not really like we're being greedy with the 4m ea (no saying that you said we were).
  • FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    b:laugh
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    oh lord, people seriously believe that it's about the land money?
    what's next, believe that if you ride a panda in FC you hit 105? oh wait.

probably regenesis got bored with jsut 4 TWs per week...
    or they find that playing with themselves is more entairtaining that ***ing othersb:laugh

edit: rofl, yeah, a bidding is fake if it's not against a friendly guild. ever heard the concept of alliances?

Actually I have seen guild leaders get banned for an alliance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    If someone can't manage to farm 4m per week something is seriously wrong. Especially with the increased BH rewards which can potentially give 5 or 2 mil per BH 1. Even if you manage to only get mirages or socket stones, those still average about 10k ea.

It's not tough to make 4m per week, it's just the little things that people spend it on that makes them think they're not making money.

But also, the 4m paycheck really doesn't amount to all that much, especially when you get 3-way ganked and have an attack as well. The charm **** that some players incur sometimes makes it so that the 4m they receive barely pays for a charm for TW, so it's not really like we're being greedy with the 4m ea (no saying that you said we were).

<3 yea there is the increased rewards from bhs, but those are very hit and miss, I personally have gone 5 days(?) without an ecstasy/excitement on any of my 3 lvl 100+ chars, but yea the increase rewards do indeed help significantly with making 'coin.' Not to mention that it can be easy for some to miss bh all together due to real life events, or them just finding it a waste of time, and lets not forget about lunar bh... a week (I think we once had it like 4 or 5 nights in a row) of that for most means no profit at all from bh. Though more often than not you would be right bhs do make is a lot more plausible to match that 4m per week. (Albeit that 4m a week seems a lot more stable then the random bhs/bh rewards we ALL get... or at least the ones that do them do anyways.)

All too true about the little things... I didn't realize how much money I was actually making from my days of opening nirvana for people.... until I started saving it up. :)

Don't doubt that one bit about the charm cost, but yea to some 4m a week is real nice. Especially if they are able to save it up over a year/avoid spending on charms, etc... but yea I really do doubt that there is many people in regen that is able to do that.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Kristina_t - Heavens Tear
    Kristina_t - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You forgot their other alt faction BootyCamp. How is it not fake bidding when they place a bid on them selves then no show the defend?
  • NotHealingU - Dreamweaver
    NotHealingU - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Your not the first to notice this. Spades was once a regen alt as well. Not sure if that is still the case. Don't let the nice pr/bs posts fool you by the members posted here. This has been going on for ages. Oh and for the one that said their alts are better then you lol Then why do their leaders alts die to my little lvl 86 b:chuckle
  • NotHealingU - Dreamweaver
    NotHealingU - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Bumpity bump till we get a cm/mod response.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    See all this QQ would not exist if there wasn't a reset.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Sensual_Soul - Dreamweaver
    Sensual_Soul - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    So yes I'm in Regen, I love TW'ing with my Regen family but do to the reset of the map every 6 month, I wont get to TW as much anymore. Only 80 can and there are lots of people in our faction so to be fair some of us have to sit out. The alt faction, and our only alt faction I might add, Sprouts lets us die hard TW'ers have a chance to do what we love, TW! We have no plans to effect the map in favor of our mains, that was not the purpose of the faction. We, as you will see will only go after faction that are not involved in fights with our mains.

I also have to point out that lots Regen members have alts in other faction, this doesn't make them "Regen alt factions". ONLY Sprouts is our alt faction. I know of members having alts in Spades, EQ, Emergence, God, Bootycamp and a lot of other factions. Unless you want to imply that Regen controls them all I would get your facts straight.

The only purpose of Sprouts is for all of us that want to TW do so with the people we love to hang out with, without the cutting remarks and hate that being in Regen seems to get some of us.

I have to admit, my alt is a beast and yeah I will kick butt with her any chance I get, if you are jealous of that then too bad! I worked hard on her as I did on my main! b:laugh It's not about the pay it's about the fight, the fun and the people! That's what the Regen community is all about!!

EDIT: Spades was never a Regen alt faction. Where did you get your info from? Having some alts in a faction doesn't make the faction an alt faction. If that was true then 90% of the faction would be Regen alt factions! Members have alts all over the place. ROFL You are very entertaining!
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I thought it was kind of funny that Sprouts got a nice map color whilst Regen's is so god awful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    in dream sever, guild Regenesis is making alter/second guilds to fight tws, to take alot of lands, how that for news flash. God and Sprouts are the alter guilds of the big guild, just put gears on another guild go fight tw, wins more land, take more rewards, is this how people start to cheat now. for sure more alter guilds control by the same people, no let others know. b:surrenderb:surrender nice plan b:angryb:angry game maker must no see this unfair is happening. no wonder the game people say will go down some how.

the minor alt faction rolling your main faction in 5 min.. that just cant be legal...
    You forgot their other alt faction BootyCamp. How is it not fake bidding when they place a bid on them selves then no show the defend?

picking on the poor bootycamp members all the time, its getting old
    Also from my personal experience with regen people I seriously doubt they would start a faction with the name "god" I like to think that most people from regen aren't so... jaded that they have a complex as the name implies with a faction such as "god" in it's name. (Regen has always done fairly well in the public relations department... just take a look at how popular boss days once were.

Regenesis has only one alt faction
    most of our higher geared alts went from factions all over the place to join Sprouts
    before that "o_o" had the highest concentration of regen/cala alts

this is why o_o was so weak vs god

god aint really an alt faction of us...

ive been in the first tw o_o vs god (on o_o side as BM)
    and had to fight lots of retired chars (like chezedude)

not quite sure who is actually leading god, but its no officer of regen

conclusion: the only alt faction is Sprouts, its100% regenesis members, lead by regen director
    there are many facitons with alts of regen in, but that is hard to avoid, since we are nearly 200 active people and we have many many alts

having 3 lvl100+ chars is .. like normal

edit: god is blocking the way to dynasty, so god needs to be attacked
    - nobody is avoiding a fight with he other big faction here, as you can see -
    i like potato
  • Sensual_Soul - Dreamweaver
    Sensual_Soul - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I thought it was kind of funny that Sprouts got a nice map color whilst Regen's is so god awful.
    We got royal colors, Gold and Purple. b:victory I love both colors!
  • FuRry_BaLL - Dreamweaver
    FuRry_BaLL - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I'm curious why is Regene the only faction under attack and only alt faction we have is sprouts and in the past Reggies... NO other faction is an alt faction of Regene is it wrong that some of us like to tw and stay together as a family and community. I'm sorry if other factions feel its wrong we have this but the truth is the truth.

My question is why if a faction TW's on Dreamweaver and gets a couple lands are they automatically linked to Regene I'm waiting for the other factions that get 3 lands Linked to Regene as well
  • Skemeth - Heavens Tear
    Skemeth - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    b:faint
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    We got royal colors, Gold and Purple. b:victory I love both colors!

On the list of words I would use to describe that color, 'gold' is pretty far down.

b:cute

I don't understand what the poll is asking, so I just randomly said yes :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    On the list of words I would use to describe that color, 'gold' is pretty far down.

b:cute

I don't understand what the poll is asking, so I just randomly said yes :P

b:chuckle nasty teddy
    *spanks*
    i like potato