Order

Options
2»

Comments

• Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I'm just not gonna bother further debating the semantics of blinking and warping, Life's to short. b:cute

-Edit- My inner need to correct your mistakes is overwhelming.....Tbh I need help or another outlet..... my phychological problems aside, the point of this edit is,

Witch =/= Wiccan (unless you watched Buffy a lot, but that only applies in their universe)
    Wicca is a way of life where the (usual) belief is "the whole cosmos as alive, both as a whole and in all of its parts"
    While Witches/witchcraft were the (usually implied as evil) names the old English used to call people/actions they blamed for their troubles (sickness, poverty, etc) and proceed to kill and mutilate in all different and very barbaric manner. Like someone praying near a river or well could be deemed a witch if someone saw him/her and say their village was hit with the plague. Basically anyone was subject to being a witch if they floated in water. (Yes I went there <3)

and Hogwarts was a school for witchcraft and wizardry, and Rowling (ot however its spelled) seemed to be using wizard as male Witch instead of proper definitions, but hey who cares about accuracy and integrity of things in an age where we let the new Transformers (all 3 soon to be 4) movies happen...

and Leviath_Imp, my comp cant usually handle 2 clients in a crowded area and i was a goodie 2 shoes that didnt glitch after i heard it would get you banned (What a load of bull looking back) so I don't have a 105 anything....>.<.....granted PvP on Hl is dead, and I'm barely actually playing anymore. My psyche has had enough of getting repeatedly 1-shot by ****ty players who have really deep pokets and go all r9+10-12-full josd.... and then theres sins >.>

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Tera comes out in a month, time to give away apox 150m worth of stuff, I'd play Gilud Wras 2 but the whole "true action" thing is way more appealing than making arrows light on fire.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • SovereignVis - Sanctuary
    SovereignVis - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I'm just not gonna bother further debating the semantics of blinking and warping, Life's to short. b:cute

-Edit- My inner need to correct your mistakes is overwhelming.....Tbh I need help or another outlet..... my phychological problems aside, the point of this edit is,

Witch =/= Wiccan (unless you watched Buffy a lot, but that only applies in their universe)
    Wicca is a way of life where the (usual) belief is "the whole cosmos as alive, both as a whole and in all of its parts"
    While Witches/witchcraft were the (usually implied as evil) names the old English used to call people/actions they blamed for their troubles (sickness, poverty, etc) and proceed to kill and mutilate in all different and very barbaric manner. Like someone praying near a river or well could be deemed a witch if someone saw him/her and say their village was hit with the plague. Basically anyone was subject to being a witch if they floated in water. (Yes I went there <3)

There are lots of sites that say a wican = witch, like these ones here ---> World of Witchcraft, Witchcraft Facts, Everything under the Moon,. I never saw Buffy, wasn't that a show about vampires tho? b:question
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    f Cytte quits I'll hunt her down and make her play again b:angry
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited March 2012
    Options
    There are lots of sites that say a wican = witch, like these ones here ---> World of Witchcraft, Witchcraft Facts, Everything under the Moon,. I never saw Buffy, wasn't that a show about vampires tho? b:question

2 "fan" made sites and encyclopedia.com, I say fan made because of the feel of the site not because the people who made it are fans rather than practitioners. That said "fan" sites have a tendency to twist things or get em wrong.

My infos from a dam long time in the library researching about it so I dont get shot full of wholes in my philosophy class, and 2 Wiccans (one from a family of Wiccans, very nice people :3)

f Cytte quits I'll hunt him down and make him play again b:angry
    fixed

BUt..But...but theres nothing to do, and I seem to always get 1-shot by a sin or a r9 within 10 minutes of stepping outside of Sz (people really dun like me) The only thing i do is log Cytte grab morai dailys and bh then Nv and then im bored. then log asin and Fc, but I get bored of that even quicker...
    I <3 A lot of people
    edited March 2012
    Options
    2 "fan" made sites and encyclopedia.com, I say fan made because of the feel of the site not because the people who made it are fans rather than practitioners. That said "fan" sites have a tendency to twist things or get em wrong.

My infos from a dam long time in the library researching about it so I dont get shot full of wholes in my philosophy class, and 2 Wiccans (one from a family of Wiccans, very nice people :3)

fixed

BUt..But...but theres nothing to do, and I seem to always get 1-shot by a sin or a r9 within 10 minutes of stepping outside of Sz (people really dun like me) The only thing i do is log Cytte grab morai dailys and bh then Nv and then im bored. then log asin and Fc, but I get bored of that even quicker...

Join the guild I'm in, we need Wizzies for TW and stuff and we're even doing trials fairly regularly now b:cute

And Cytte is a girl, even if her player isn't b:avoid
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Join the guild I'm in, we need Wizzies for TW and stuff and we're even doing trials fairly regularly now b:cute

And Cytte is a girl, even if her player isn't b:avoid

Eww kylin....no...

<3
    I <3 A lot of people
  • SovereignVis - Sanctuary
    SovereignVis - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

That about sums up my day too. b:lipcurl The game was a lot better before the Tideborn was added. b:cold I miss the days when Blademasters used blades and Archers used bows/crossbows/slingshots. I even saw an aps Veno a week or so ago. b:infuriated Everything is about aps now a days.
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Eww kylin....no...

<3

But we have Plume. Its so convenient for faction base quests! b:cute
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited March 2012
    Options
    But we have Plume. Its so convenient for faction base quests! b:cute

Noo uhh....the names escape me, the three factions at the bottom left of the map have the most convenient ones.

side note: Tera CBT this weekend and i get to play <3
    I <3 A lot of people
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Noo uhh....the names escape me, the three factions at the bottom left of the map have the most convenient ones.

side note: Tera CBT this weekend and i get to play <3

We'll have them soon enough b:scorn

And fair enough. I won't force you to stay :'(

Just don't be a dumbass and throw all your gear away or anything, cos if you come back you'll be screwed.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited March 2012
    Options
    We'll have them soon enough b:scorn

And fair enough. I won't force you to stay :'(

Just don't be a dumbass and throw all your gear away or anything, cos if you come back you'll be screwed.

Ive done it 3 times, It's no hassle and i make friends that way, plus i can always re-buy the rank gear...actually a good chunk of my gear is bound

And I'll come visit :3
    I <3 A lot of people
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Ive done it 3 times, It's no hassle and i make friends that way, plus i can always re-buy the rank gear...actually a good chunk of my gear is bound

And I'll come visit :3

b:sad
This discussion has been closed.