Buff_me - Raging Tide Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    5% damage decrease and 20% less accuracy to 5aps

Wait.. what? o.o

Doesnt work for me xD
  • Savannahstar - Raging Tide
    Savannahstar - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    does anyone know how you get the new lvl 80 skills from the orders if you cant join an order before your lvl 95?
  • Extrii - Archosaur
    Extrii - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    That new BM skill, to me, basically looks like a lesser version of the Seeker skill, Edged blur (Also inferior to Vortex).

Skill attacks enemies for 12 seconds (15 seconds for demon) and hits every 3 seconds.

Differences though, Edged blur has a higher range of 12 meters (14 meters if Sage), does equal - more damage, and the damage is elemental. Also, Edged blur only has a 30 seconds CD.

To add to this, Seekers can use other skills and move around while using Edged blur. So a Seeker could Edged blur > Cloud eruption/Chi pot > AND Vortex at the same time. It is also possible to Sage spark, Edged blur, and Vortex aswell. :D

So, unless I'm missing something, I think you are over reacting on this new skill. b:surrender
    Intelligence is understanding, not knowing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LeiMai - Raging Tide
    LeiMai - Raging Tide Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm sure the BM skill has it's uses, but it doesn't change how valuable BMs and Seekers already were on their own. It just gives BMs a new AOE skill...it can't replace Seekers.

I'm just bummed that the good looking sin skills aren't released yet :( a lot of the good skills don't seem to be released yet, for more than just sins too I guess.

Hopefully they release them within the next few weeks. Maybe they had to fix something, or who knows. If it takes a month to earn the 2nd level of skills, that could be why they didn't rush something and include them now. They might know it is impossible to gain the resources necessary within a week, so they have a few weeks to fix things before they add them. Otherwise they would just be sitting there unused anyways right?
  • Extrii - Archosaur
    Extrii - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I didn't mean that the BM skill was bad or pointless, but more of what you said. ^^

It could never replace a Seeker. :D
    Intelligence is understanding, not knowing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    That new BM skill, to me, basically looks like a lesser version of the Seeker skill, Edged blur (Also inferior to Vortex).

Skill attacks enemies for 12 seconds (15 seconds for demon) and hits every 3 seconds.

Differences though, Edged blur has a higher range of 12 meters (14 meters if Sage), does equal - more damage, and the damage is elemental. Also, Edged blur only has a 30 seconds CD.

To add to this, Seekers can use other skills and move around while using Edged blur. So a Seeker could Edged blur > Cloud eruption/Chi pot > AND Vortex at the same time. It is also possible to Sage spark, Edged blur, and Vortex aswell. :D

So, unless I'm missing something, I think you are over reacting on this new skill. b:surrender

Grats, Seekers are still just PvE blender, useless as before. More control skills for BM ftw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Onread - Archosaur
    Onread - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    does anyone know how you get the new lvl 80 skills from the orders if you cant join an order before your lvl 95?

Also want to know it. ._.
  • XxTheShowxX - Sanctuary
    XxTheShowxX - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ty Asterelle - Sanctuary for the nice and detailed infos <3333 love for all sanctuary server b:victory
    WORLD IS MEAN WHEN YOU EXPECT IT THE LESS b:sad
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    MansVisa - Raging Tide Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm sure the BM skill has it's uses, but it doesn't change how valuable BMs and Seekers already were on their own. It just gives BMs a new AOE skill...it can't replace Seekers.

Seeker's have a use? b:chuckle

gotta love RT goon nabs b:laugh

Grats, Seekers are still just PvE blender, useless as before. More control skills for BM ftw.

ILY
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Good job on the info, I can't wait to get some of those skill. I'm a bit disappointed that no all class get some defense vs sin. I'm guessing the Gods of PWI think a cleric is valued enough to not lose exp. but not enough to not be sacrificed and stolen DQ item from his pocket.

Reading all the other class skill, it makes me very sad to continue playing my cleric. Has I only see that cleric will be opportunistic killers... I don't find the skill we get has impressive, specially since the damage increase reduce or healing capacity meaning or already weak survivability. ( For lower then R9 any way ). Reading the skill a 2nd time, I can see they try to balance the reduction whit some kind of hp drain healing base on soulforce... , I'm not sure this will help much.

Waiting patiently to see the gear they have to offer .... and the ridicule amount of item needed to make them.

On the other side I can see some interesting combo whit some curse, Like get a charm cleric to take a portion of damage from the tank.

Or have a veno link a doll to someone between the battle field and the cleric in the back killing the dolls... :3 if it's possible.

10 man SQ that's gonna be fun to heal, has 6 people is already hard at some point. Looking forward to the challenge and mp drain from aoe heals... :3

on the last word, on the wizard skill not behind better. I think in fact that there very nice skill. the hability to recall someone to the HP or place is an awesome skill. it will reduce charm effectiveness a lot if use correctly.

And I vote to change the names of sin to thief....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    isn't the whole point of having a seeker to vortex is because its a continuous aoe...at least until the seeker runs out of mp.....this lasts 12 seconds no matter what...

Eh my point behind it was now BM's are gonna be the one's who are called "Tanks" cause of the skill xD.

So pretty much seekers just lost their spot in any 95+ squad to a BM :>
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Eh my point behind it was now BM's are gonna be the one's who are called "Tanks" cause of the skill xD.

Lol--
    re
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited February 2012

"Wanted... 12 second aoe for Delta. 5 minute cool down not a problem." b:laugh
  • phantasmzx
    phantasmzx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    why is it all the classes got good skills sep the psys QQ heal spamming cleriics get new reduced dmg and more attk with a u cant heal skill, mystics get aoe stealth removal, seekers i see u in stealth skills, archers get stealth..... and the no def psys get a skill that makes them take dmg instead of another so the psy dies instead and a lame squad teloport and other useless skills vs all the other classes.... psys need def skills..... not squad teloport. i demand a recount cause this is not balence..... the one thing we did have (soulforce) was given to every class now along with epic skills and pwi calls that balence? is a diff between balence and bs i think devos shoulda done more for psys in the way of def as our attks etc are fine instead of stupid skills that dont do anything for us. i am pro vote psy Def skills also vote psys and clerics should get antistun as every other class has it but us aswell.
  • Aurelliya - Heavens Tear
    Aurelliya - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Thank you this guide is very detailed, and very helpful. I am adding it to favorites. Please keep it updated. I can't wait to see which orders those other skills work for on the mystic characters.
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    Nyxyo - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Good job on the info, I can't wait to get some of those skill. I'm a bit disappointed that no all class get some defense vs sin. I'm guessing the Gods of PWI think a cleric is valued enough to not lose exp. but not enough to not be sacrificed and stolen DQ item from his pocket.

Reading all the other class skill, it makes me very sad to continue playing my cleric. Has I only see that cleric will be opportunistic killers... I don't find the skill we get has impressive, specially since the damage increase reduce or healing capacity meaning or already weak survivability. ( For lower then R9 any way ). Reading the skill a 2nd time, I can see they try to balance the reduction whit some kind of hp drain healing base on soulforce... , I'm not sure this will help much.

Waiting patiently to see the gear they have to offer .... and the ridicule amount of item needed to make them.

On the other side I can see some interesting combo whit some curse, Like get a charm cleric to take a portion of damage from the tank.

Or have a veno link a doll to someone between the battle field and the cleric in the back killing the dolls... :3 if it's possible.

10 man SQ that's gonna be fun to heal, has 6 people is already hard at some point. Looking forward to the challenge and mp drain from aoe heals... :3

on the last word, on the wizard skill not behind better. I think in fact that there very nice skill. the hability to recall someone to the HP or place is an awesome skill. it will reduce charm effectiveness a lot if use correctly.

And I vote to change the names of sin to thief....

ty for guide is awesome!

also if u think sin will hunt ppl around to drop 1-3 dq you obviously don't know much about sins

and the skill to check ppl's inventory i find it highly insulting and offensive to both parts

imho sin got worse skills and yea a 10 party ppl can have 2 clerics i am pretty sure wil be normal
  • Spherren - Raging Tide
    Spherren - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Mass Resurrection - Unavailable for now??

Is available from Order of Luminance
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Is available from Order of Luminance

fixed. Its kinda strange that mystics get 4 tier 2 skills when other classes get fewer...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • pisy2000
    pisy2000 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I also have a dilema.
    what "Unavailable for now??" should mean? , I mean in the skill tree u can see clearly ur skills,but "Unavailable for now??" means the skills are not ready yet?
    Would that mean that they will come with the next update?
    Please allow me to know the answer...b4 I know how to switch on the orders.
    Thx.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    pisy2000 wrote: »
    I also have a dilema.
    what "Unavailable for now??" should mean? , I mean in the skill tree u can see clearly ur skills,but "Unavailable for now??" means the skills are not ready yet?
    Would that mean that they will come with the next update?
    Please allow me to know the answer...b4 I know how to switch on the orders.
    Thx.

None of the orders have those skills atm. PWE just hasnt released them yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Midnitekitty - Heavens Tear
    Midnitekitty - Heavens Tear Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Thanks so much for the Guide, it was really helpful :)
    But by any chance, do you have a list of dailies that one could do to get the max prestige/influence points per day?
    The divine order only gives 2 quests :/
  • MerlinBG - Lothranis
    MerlinBG - Lothranis Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    And still not a word about more levels and therefore - faster leveling.
  • Sneasel - Harshlands
    Sneasel - Harshlands Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    cant wait for someone to post stats on top tier new gear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SINNsinn - Raging Tide
    SINNsinn - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    so im on hr 4 of download for this new descent and not even halfway done...for skills i cant even use yet?..wtf pwi
  • FelledBM - Dreamweaver
    FelledBM - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    do you know if you need spirit to aquire these skills? and do you ahve to be lvl 95+ to join an order?
  • happygass
    happygass Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012

b:chuckle you have no point. For whatever reason your an insecure bm consistently trying to find some sort of way to flame the seekers class on these forums. Is this all becuase of that challenge you made on this forum to Yan only to get rolled and makes exscuses why you keeped losing. You talk a much more epic game _Perses_ than you actually play.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    do you know if you need spirit to aquire these skills? and do you ahve to be lvl 95+ to join an order?

The skill I learned earlier needed 500K coins and 500K spirit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • FelledBM - Dreamweaver
    FelledBM - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    so im on hr 4 of download for this new descent and not even halfway done...for skills i cant even use yet?..wtf pwi

Lol This update is not released to soley please you xD If pwe waited untill EVERYONE in pwi could use these skills they would literally never update lmao, So enough QQ
  • Slashingking - Heavens Tear
    Slashingking - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Ummm your sword cyclone for Bms is slightly off You get the skill at 80 but you need 3 spark to cast dont get a 3rd spark till 89
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    happygass wrote: »
    b:chuckle you have no point. For whatever reason your an insecure bm consistently trying to find some sort of way to flame the seekers class on these forums. Is this all becuase of that challenge you made on this forum to Yan only to get rolled and makes exscuses why you keeped losing. You talk a much more epic game _Perses_ than you actually play.

How about posting from a actual avatar and not a random stone face?

But to answer your seemingly trollish question:

No. I have no issue with seekers, I see them as a half useful class in that they did have the only AoE that required no target. Which made them very nice to run around outside of SZ to pop out the 105 r9 +12 sin's.
    But beyond that I never found a real use for them as this BM does a better job than the majority of seekers I come across on any of my characters. So with the new AoE (albeit only 12 seconds) it still drops seekers down in the ranking of "Useful" characters.

Next time, actually try to understand a post and not troll it. ok? b:bye
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.