free pk in secret passage is back \o/

EnDeavor - Lothranis
EnDeavor - Lothranis Posts: 53 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
from patch notes :
Players level 1-29 can, once again, be PKed in Secret Passage. This is fixed internally, but will require a content patch in order to fix on Live. Please be patient. orz

predict massive drama around b:pleased
Post edited by EnDeavor - Lothranis on

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Quick, someone make the official SP PK QQ thread!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear
    DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i can't wait to get ingame.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/P6608.png[/SIGPIC]
    wizard pk videos: youtube.com/user/elijahpvp
  • EnDeavor - Lothranis
    EnDeavor - Lothranis Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    b:chuckle
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    YAY! This gives people a new reason to rage.... well, to rage again. b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    If this is not a troll, it is hilarious.

Man, last time this whole SP thing came about, I was never more ashamed to call myself a carebear...the way everyone was acting >.>
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Glad I got no more business there.

*Watches as chaos ensues once again in SP, QQ comes in tickets and that the 'PK is not allowed in SP' gets sticked again when the mess is kinda corrected after a long while*
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Oh please.

Majority of the QQ about SP wasn't about the 1-29s, but the fact that you could kill bluenames on PvE servers.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Oh please.

Majority of the QQ about SP wasn't about the 1-29s, but the fact that you could kill bluenames on PvE servers.
    I beg to differ...
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Oh please.

You can do that without having to be in SP. You just need to be creative. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    from patch notes :

Too bad it is temporary b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
  • Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear
    Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    no comment. never understood why high lvls with uber gears would kill a low lvl.
    - my personal signature -
    - the one who bashes all Caster Nirvana QQers -
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I don't give a damn what happens now, I'm in a different game where the company actually LIKES and WANTS to please their customers! b:laugh b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    God doughnut, not again. -__-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Annonrae - Sanctuary
    Annonrae - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Never had any problems with getting any of my low-level toons' quests done while PK was allowed in there ( even moved my 101 Cleric with a squad of lowbies in tow through there on the way to BH29 a couple of times ).

... but am suddenly insanely glad I finally did get my rear in gear to kill Silverfrost for Chrono yesterday, for my Archer. I don't think anyone starting that quest chain counts as low level anymore.
  • _Tiamat_ - Heavens Tear
    _Tiamat_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    b:question seriously your that big, tough and skilled you have to pk low level toons?

heres an original idea, fight players your level, 1 on 1 and actually use some skill! now THATS pk
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I love this

NO FREAKING BLUE NAMES TO TAKE DROPS b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Theriom - Heavens Tear
    Theriom - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Fine, I'll start it up...

**This objection is only relevant to PKing blue name players on PvE servers; if I've misread the information given, please ignore the following.**

You devs, or whoever decided this, are completely insane. You're going to have another riot on your hands.

After spending way too much money on this game (because I really do love playing it), I may just plain quit. You put in a beautiful expansion that looks really excellent, and sneak this **** back in. You've lost it. b:surrender
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Here comes the rage again......

Some players just want easy pk kills b:shutup
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • PinkyBaby - Archosaur
    PinkyBaby - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I know when I made a new toon and tried to do the sp. got pkd by lvl 100+ WoW.. easy way to stop that is make it like another game i play. If your 5+lvls above you Can NOT pk a persone 5 or more lvls below you.
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    devs are nuts as usual wtf they bring it back after all the rage?
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • kencodark1884
    kencodark1884 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    If you actually read the patch notes it say:-

Known Issues
    Players level 1-29 can, once again, be PKed in Secret Passage. This is fixed internally, but will require a content patch in order to fix on Live. Please be patient. orz

As they have not stated that PK is to be reintrotuced in SP in any way, shape or form and as this comes under 'know issues' would anyone PKing in SP be liable to a ban like killing Gouef with a veno fly or any other known glitch/issue?
  • orangejuice0
    orangejuice0 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I know when I made a new toon and tried to do the sp. got pkd by lvl 100+ WoW.. easy way to stop that is make it like another game i play. If your 5+lvls above you Can NOT pk a persone 5 or more lvls below you.

thats a great idea but it wont happen.
    u take satisfaction when u kill a lower lvl or an undergeared gamer?i feel sorry for ub:shutup
    but i guess some ppl need every victory because they su ck in pk against other gamers with equal gear lvl.
    in my opinion this is killing pvp server population slowly leaving all the uber gear cash shoppers alone in an empty server and then it comes the qq in forums how dead their server is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mordenita - Dreamweaver
    Mordenita - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I play on a pve server and it's annoying (for others because I'm always in pk mode and don't care of being killed) to be killed when you're blue named when that should mean you're safe unless you're in an event..... Few times i did have to change to blue name while in the sp because I'm trying to help a friend or a guild mate and someone else in pvp mode wouldn't let me. I didn't complain I just left pvp mode easy as that but now they took that away. I cant defend myself my gear isn't great O.o and i dont spend $200 a day on this game.... it's not fair for that place to be pvp enabled when theres quest in there. If they really want a pvp enabled place move it somewhere else =.=...... Because theres a lot of a.holes who just enjoying giving people hard time while they're trying to quest or do bh's in there. You can say I"m complaining or whatever but I'm not a pvp player I'm a pve player heck the only reason i go pvp mode is so people can farm me for the red name <_<. But when I'm busy I don't wanna be bothered I wanna be able to leave pvp mode and know i won't be bothered of being killed by another player unless I'm in an event. And i CERTAINLY don't wanna have to worry about it when I make new characters and they have bh's and quest in there. So i'm TOTALLY against pvp in the sp. Especially since there's no kinda lvl protections and you got r9's 1 shotting lvl 20's
    Don't like me? That's fine everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But Don't disrespect me I wont Disrespect you.b:mischievous
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    from the patch notes this wont be a perma thing, SP being pk'able had to do with the expansion it will be removed according to PWI in the near future. How near that i do not know.

If i remember PWI gets there patches from CN China whatever an can make adjustments later.
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    you're all gunna die...
  • Ghymini - Dreamweaver
    Ghymini - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    @Mordenita - Dreamweaver

Ah, the voice of reason. It's nice to see someone lay out a reasonable objection to PVP being turned on (inadvertently?) in Secret Passage. I just hope it doesn't take them three months to turn it off again.
  • Mordenita - Dreamweaver
    Mordenita - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yeah I saw that but obviously it's gonna be a while because we all know when it comes to pwi fixing things it's like they're racing a snail and the snail always win =_=
    Don't like me? That's fine everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But Don't disrespect me I wont Disrespect you.b:mischievous
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    oh, no, not again! who is the idiot who did this, so i can tie im down in the yard and let dogs use them for a potty spot. i am so damn sick and tired of these 'oops' that always come after months of so called testing.

they need to set of a server and let real players on it, and we find the glitches, before its announced as a finished product that is full of more bugs and and anthill.

from patch notes :

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • hiddenmonkey
    hiddenmonkey Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Well there go the last of our new players. b:chuckle

We lost a lot in the last go around. GMs did nothing, new players felt betrayed, quit game.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    you're all gunna die...

+1

I lol'd.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.