free pk in secret passage is back \o/

2»

Comments

• Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    The life of PKers, what a bunch of nooby no-life nerds that wants to stroke their e-peens on lower LVLs. Then again, what LVL1-28 goes to SP anyway? SP is kinda dead if I remembered before this I think when I was questing there before. Meh, I think it is the same way, not like people will visit there again I think...

I hated PKers who think they are cool, why they never had the chance to play a real PVP game... Not some RPG that have whack PVP. LOL All PKers I encountered are fail...
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    The life of PKers, what a bunch of nooby no-life nerds that wants to stroke their e-peens on lower LVLs. Then again, what LVL1-28 goes to SP anyway? SP is kinda dead if I remembered before this I think when I was questing there before. Meh, I think it is the same way, not like people will visit there again I think...

I hated PKers who think they are cool, why they never had the chance to play a real PVP game... Not some RPG that have whack PVP. LOL All PKers I encountered are fail...

Level 20 sins and psys will be going there for the token quest. That really is unfortunate. I was looking forward to bringing my poor baby psy through there, and seeing what she can do.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Mordenita - Dreamweaver
    Mordenita - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    There are also some quest for other races if i remember correctly
    Don't like me? That's fine everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But Don't disrespect me I wont Disrespect you.b:mischievous
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Frankie already addressed the issue of pk in sp again
    Yeah, we certainly did not want SP to be reverted to its "Lowbie-annihilation" state, but it unfortunately happened, and it wasn't an intentional change by the devs.

We'll get it fixed and it shouldn't take anywhere near as long as last time.

It was an accident, how I have no idea, but he promised it would be fixed quicker then the "soon" last time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.