List of Archosaur servers best factions

Options
NoAngel - Raging Tide
NoAngel - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Etherblade (West)
I would like a list of Archosaurs best factions if anyone can tell me plz.b:cute
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by NoAngel - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    there's a faction named ":D!"
    It's pretty beast.
    Next to them, every other faction sucks.
  • Super_Heals - Archosaur
    Super_Heals - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    there's a faction named ":D!"
    It's pretty beast.
    Next to them, every other faction sucks.

+1 zhadi...i used to be very proud when i had my BM in there
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    Mac_Ceht - Archosaur Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ascend did just beat nemesis in a 1v1....just tossing that out thereb:victory
    "Everyone Is entitled to their own opinion, its just that yours is bad"
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I repeat, all factions on this server suck.
    Including the ones who think they're the best.
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    WeRRoyal or whatever the **** they were called
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • Soochi - Archosaur
    Soochi - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Nefarious ! b:thanks
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    Scaatto - Archosaur Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Scootta is coming soon
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    GayBoys was pretty awesome.

wait, was that here or Sanc? cant remember
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    "suckmaballz" was the best faction this server has and will ever see... it was masculine yet targeted women b:chuckle
  • AngryTeddy - Archosaur
    AngryTeddy - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If i had to make a list id say:
    1. Ascend
    2. Nemesis
    3. Rogue
    4. Junkies
    5. BOAD
    6. darkside
    7. Arson
    8. Amplified
    9. Legate
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If i had to make a list id say:
    1. Ascend
    2. Nemesis
    3. Rogue
    4. Junkies
    5. BOAD
    6. darkside
    7. Arson
    8. Amplified
    9. Legate

Immunity no longer is up there? i thought there were still a few die-hards there, and junkies can prolly beat rouge atm, unless rouge just had an awful showing tonight in tw.
  • Prothoe - Archosaur
    Prothoe - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Rogue is the best.
  • Praxalis - Archosaur
    Praxalis - Archosaur Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You know that one old faction bathtime!...yeah that fac was deh nuts. True story bro.
  • NoAngel - Raging Tide
    NoAngel - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Honestly i feel like these big factions will soon break down once the server resets. I think Ascend wont be the big factor on the server..... ( Whats that i hear? Narla's back )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Honestly i feel like these big factions will soon break down once the server resets. I think Ascend wont be the big factor on the server..... ( Whats that i hear? Narla's back )

Narla hasent really been able to do much from what ive seen. and Ascend no longer needs to be "the major factor", they have made their mark lol no matter what happens to them in the future they will always be the first server champions
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Narla hasent really been able to do much from what ive seen. and Ascend no longer needs to be "the major factor", they have made their mark lol no matter what happens to them in the future they will always be the first server champions

Wait...WTF?? I thought everything Ascend keeps saying is that they don't care about **** like, server champions, leaving their mark, etc...I thought they were in it just for "fun TW's" (oh yeah, and to DESTROY NEMESIS AND WIPE THEM OFF THE MAP, LOL) and nothing else? Oh, and that Nemesis is the destruction of the server for having that exact mentality that Ascend NEVER would sink so low as having. This sounds like a contradiction to that for sure. My, my, my..how interesting :)

First you deem to no show and not attack Nemesis, thus choosing to not have 2 fun TW's for a whole weekend, just to hold 2 weak lands and give away Archo, even if only for a week, doesn't matter, you avoided fun TW's to hold land (even with a server reset coming the following week and you already owning 3/4 of the map, LOL)...and now..you talk about making marks and being first Server Champions. Mhmm...interesting indeed :)
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Considering Ascend changes hands from one week to the next, the idealism is as bout as stable and focused as a drunken and or high hippy anti government movement group.
    re
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Elusive Fawked narla's bunhole and made it into nemesis... Can ascend lub that *** like elusive did? Probably not. Do I care? Bahahhahaha nope

So IMO (stressing the my opinion part here) elusive will always be the best faction this server has and will ever see (post hoeskii getting banned ofc). Why? 1. They did the impossible and beat narla (which was considered the unbeatable faction at the time), 2. They had fun and wanted to spread the fun throughout the server and drama was stupit back then and everyone trolled everybody and no ones feeling were hurt (then one day someone got butthurt and the faction broke up) and 3. It was before the rank sale was out and I consider any faction after the rank sale to be **** because it's just a race to see who can get the most r9's into the TW and have them tab kill **** (have fun D:)
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Elusive Fawked narla's bunhole and made it into nemesis... Can ascend lub that *** like elusive did? Probably not. Do I care? Bahahhahaha nope

So IMO (stressing the my opinion part here) elusive will always be the best faction this server has and will ever see (post hoeskii getting banned ofc). Why? 1. They did the impossible and beat narla (which was considered the unbeatable faction at the time), 2. They had fun and wanted to spread the fun throughout the server and drama was stupit back then and everyone trolled everybody and no ones feeling were hurt (then one day someone got butthurt and the faction broke up) and 3. It was before the rank sale was out and I consider any faction after the rank sale to be **** because it's just a race to see who can get the most r9's into the TW and have them tab kill **** (have fun D:)

You forgot 4. Zaibeast was in that faction b:dirty We all know every faction's sexy whenever I'm in there. b:victory
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You forgot 4. Zaibeast was in that faction b:dirty We all know every faction's sexy whenever I'm in there. b:victory

oh when i meant everone trolled everybody i meant you and me trolled everyone until the server pretty much hated us but we care about that as much as we care about this game now :O.... wanna guess how much that is? *spoiler alert* not at all b:laugh
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Wait...WTF?? I thought everything Ascend keeps saying is that they don't care about **** like, server champions, leaving their mark, etc...I thought they were in it just for "fun TW's" (oh yeah, and to DESTROY NEMESIS AND WIPE THEM OFF THE MAP, LOL) and nothing else? Oh, and that Nemesis is the destruction of the server for having that exact mentality that Ascend NEVER would sink so low as having. This sounds like a contradiction to that for sure. My, my, my..how interesting :)

First you deem to no show and not attack Nemesis, thus choosing to not have 2 fun TW's for a whole weekend, just to hold 2 weak lands and give away Archo, even if only for a week, doesn't matter, you avoided fun TW's to hold land (even with a server reset coming the following week and you already owning 3/4 of the map, LOL)...and now..you talk about making marks and being first Server Champions. Mhmm...interesting indeed :)

we never said we didnt care about leaving our mark, we stated that the mark we were going to leave was to have FUN TW's

You still think ascend was created to stop nemesis? you obviously know very little about the beginnings of ascend, plz do learn be4 you speak, we wouldn't want you to look bad.

And regardless of how we did it, Ascend IS server champs, and the mentality of ascend and nem are very very dif.

Nem's mentality = server domination no matter how they get it.

Ascend's mentality = Competitive TW in all forms even if its the form of dynamically choosing which lands we keep and which we no show.

Ever think that maybe ascend no showed nem purely because we wanted to have a final showdown right be4 the reset and not sit and banter back and forth for 2-3 weeks?, interesting..hmmm makes sence

all in all tho it just sounds like your butthurt over us taking what we earned, regardless of weather or not ascend was going for it, ascend IS the champs, and far be it from us to not accept the title when given it
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    we never said we didnt care about leaving our mark, we stated that the mark we were going to leave was to have FUN TW's

You still think ascend was created to stop nemesis? you obviously know very little about the beginnings of ascend, plz do learn be4 you speak, we wouldn't want you to look bad.

And regardless of how we did it, Ascend IS server champs, and the mentality of ascend and nem are very very dif.

Ascend's mentality = Competitive TW in all forms even if its the form of dynamically choosing which lands we keep and which we no show.

Ever think that maybe ascend no showed nem purely because we wanted to have a final showdown right be4 the reset and not sit and banter back and forth for 2-3 weeks?, interesting..hmmm makes sence

all in all tho it just sounds like your butthurt over us taking what we earned, regardless of weather or not ascend was going for it, ascend IS the champs, and far be it from us to not accept the title when given it

lol first server champions? what are you talking about?
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Exactly how long you been in Ascend???..Can't be too long since you were begging to get into Nemesis not that long ago, lol. I think you need to get YOUR facts straight. Talk to the people that have CLEARLY stated many times that Ascend exists to STOP Nemesis....and thank god they do or neither faction would be having fun tw's, ijs. Oh, and so you no showed Nemesis for a final showdown when we could have had fun tw's BOTH weekends?..knowing that the server reset was coming and it would be god knows how long before we could meet up again?....if that's truly what you guys were thinking then that's even more ridiculous. Banter back and forth???..wtf?..lol...that's called HAVING FUN TW'S!! Or WAIT...maybe you guys had a lot of fun against Junkies and BOAD that weekend???..oops, sorry...my bad.
  • GGianAAle - Archosaur
    GGianAAle - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Or WAIT...maybe you guys had a lot of fun against Junkies and BOAD that weekend???..oops, sorry...my bad.
    Sure we did :D
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Exactly how long you been in Ascend???..Can't be too long since you were begging to get into Nemesis not that long ago, lol. I think you need to get YOUR facts straight. Talk to the people that have CLEARLY stated many times that Ascend exists to STOP Nemesis....and thank god they do or neither faction would be having fun tw's, ijs. Oh, and so you no showed Nemesis for a final showdown when we could have had fun tw's BOTH weekends?..knowing that the server reset was coming and it would be god knows how long before we could meet up again?....if that's truly what you guys were thinking then that's even more ridiculous. Banter back and forth???..wtf?..lol...that's called HAVING FUN TW'S!! Or WAIT...maybe you guys had a lot of fun against Junkies and BOAD that weekend???..oops, sorry...my bad.

lolz I was in ascend, i left when Liu left, came back when he came back, pretty simple, i actually have been a member of ascend for a long while. i tried to join nem because Met, aeon, and kyleaa were all there, had nothing to do with whether or not nem was good, I tend to go where my friends are and all 3 of them are friends. not my fault that I am willing to drop grudges and ppl in nem arnt, otherwise i might have been there with ya, kinda happy im not now tho cause something tells me i prolly would have wigged out and raged at lilith pretty hardcore and thats no fun D=

and we did have fun with junkies and boad, =)
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol first server champions? what are you talking about?

look it up, its in the new expansion things, they are having TW seasons now and at the end of them map resets, we get a "server champion" for that respected season, they get like marked down on a new website they are building, and get rewarded as a faction etc.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I think the answer everyone is looking for on this thread and one to stop all this trolling is;

Ascend es #1 huehuehuehue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I think the answer everyone is looking for on this thread and one to stop all this trolling is;

Ascend es #1 huehuehuehue

teh hell ur an archer now?
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • GGianAAle - Archosaur
    GGianAAle - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    teh hell ur an archer now?
    haxxx
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User