Assassins APS Nerfed Because of Descent Expansion

Options
2»

Comments

• Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ok know what as long as they don't nerf attacks and increase then for the 5 asp people ......... Jk I was joking but I would like to know how to make my attacks stonger because I am level 70 and doing 1500 max damage. Someone pealse help me

I do round to 2200-2600 normal attacks on lvl 72 sin. this is my build.

http://pwcalc.com/a40e640e277dfe5a

U should give us your build for more info.

1) you should get jones blessing
    2) get your rings up to date
    3) get a good weapon
    4) get rank 4 and Trophy Mode 69 Energetic Robe (i dont have it yet on my build)
    5) be pure dex build (1 str 4 dex)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Not True This Is A Rumoer Caused By A Patch Tehy Were Rying On The Chinese Test Servers. The Patch Was Widely Hated And Quickly Removed. There Will Be No Aps Nerf At All
  • ScreamingSKY - Archosaur
    ScreamingSKY - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I have the right stats but I have the level 70 tt dags so idk and when do my attacks really start getting high?
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I have the right stats but I have the level 70 tt dags so idk and when do my attacks really start getting high?

Post a build and we can . At lvl 80 with Rank 4 top , TM wraithgate 69 interval cape and hook and thorn daggers Sin start to do some serious dmg.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    zhimo wrote: »
    No changes in aps, omg stop asking that b:laugh

Yes changes in APS, stop being derp
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Considering how that renders any assassin almost useless in PvE...

Bull****.

\sage, and 2.22
    \\I've got your "useless", ya jack@ss
  • r3n
    r3n Posts: 24
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ok know what as long as they don't nerf attacks and increase then for the 5 asp people ......... Jk I was joking but I would like to know how to make my attacks stonger because I am level 70 and doing 1500 max damage. Someone pealse help me

I think you need http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook
    Also the damage depends on the mob you are attacking.
    I do 2500 to 3000+ hits normal attacks without spark. It also depends on the mob you are attacking.

zhimo wrote: »
    what do you except with using auto attack with lv 70 (or lower) daggers?
    damage out of the 10.000~?

Nah its probably normal or you have a low level weapon, a bad weapon (like garbage mold or npc weapon), wrong stats or too high vit/str(mag?) at your level makes your attack lower etc.

I do 10k to 14k+ critical hits when on spark. I am level 76.

If they do nerf APS I am going to stop playing the game. aps 5 is the only drive that I have to play this game.Doing 5 hits a second is so cool :)
    Assassins skills look crappy they are not cool looking like seekers ones.
    Sins without high speed hits are not interesting anymore.
    Yes 3 hits a second is still fast but knowing the speed was 5 hits before will make me feel incomplete.
  • Sereneai - Dreamweaver
    Sereneai - Dreamweaver Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Bull****.

\sage, and 2.22
    \\I've got your "useless", ya jack@ss

This. I'm not EVEN 2.22 (still working on r8+TT99 orns) and I do well.
    Things said during a Twizted faction PK session:
    Slayer_of_Souls: you guys are such suck ups. none of you have attacked twid.
    Twiddzly(fac leader): no, sere killed me already.
    Slayer_of_Souls: he's out there waiting for us, isn't he. i'm gonna die.
    Sereneai: b:sin why don't you come find out.
    Kinglkaruga: you go first dule.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Thanks everyone but my computer crashed so my game is Down I hope to let u know what my stats are this weekend maybe Friday :) xD
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ps using my iPod
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    This. I'm not EVEN 2.22 (still working on r8+TT99 orns) and I do well.

Everyone has different standards of that.

For example, I'm 6.5k life, +6 3.33 Sage and I don't consider myself to "do well", mostly because I still die way too easily in BH Metal.

Similarly, to someone who has a +10 5.0 sin or a R9 sin, most things below that are simply too weak to consider.

And there are some actual, just about undeniable points of "doing well". For example, at below 2.86 aps, you cannot keep up a permanent spark no matter how hard you try, so you cannot be said to be "doing well" since you're effectively a glass cannon. Similarly, some might say that you're not "doing well" if you cannot act as a tank whenever you take aggro.

Then again what the hell do I know, I pretty much stopped playing at 99 to afford myself the TT99 pieces and only got to 100 without Rank 8 so I could do BH. And now I'm standing at 3.33, well on my way to 4.0.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Can someone tell me what r9 is and stuff like that? I deal like a total noob ;)
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Can someone tell me what r9 is and stuff like that? I deal like a total noob ;)

We would be glad to help but you should make your own thread, rather than trying to hijack this one and having your questions burried in posts 40+.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Sereneai - Dreamweaver
    Sereneai - Dreamweaver Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Everyone has different standards of that....[thought out stuff]...

b:laugh this is undeniably true.

of course, the most important standard, IMO, is really simple.....ARE YOU HAVING FUN. b:shutup
    Things said during a Twizted faction PK session:
    Slayer_of_Souls: you guys are such suck ups. none of you have attacked twid.
    Twiddzly(fac leader): no, sere killed me already.
    Slayer_of_Souls: he's out there waiting for us, isn't he. i'm gonna die.
    Sereneai: b:sin why don't you come find out.
    Kinglkaruga: you go first dule.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    r3n2 wrote: »
    I think you need http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook
    Also the damage depends on the mob you are attacking.
    I do 2500 to 3000+ hits normal attacks without spark. It also depends on the mob you are attacking.

I do 10k to 14k+ critical hits when on spark. I am level 76.

If they do nerf APS I am going to stop playing the game. aps 5 is the only drive that I have to play this game.Doing 5 hits a second is so cool :)
    Assassins skills look crappy they are not cool looking like seekers ones.
    Sins without high speed hits are not interesting anymore.
    Yes 3 hits a second is still fast but knowing the speed was 5 hits before will make me feel incomplete.

gues what kid i am a barb and i hade to deal with it so if your silly class get nerf ill tell you
    deal with it to like i hade when aps took away the balance.

you do not like it there the door pwi might actually enjoy one less crappy sin who cant do nothing but aps thing to death.
  • kellybzkewl
    kellybzkewl Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hi hi so far I have made an Assassin and a Cleric more or less to heal and revive o.O
    She revives a LOT.
    I need to know what skills to max out... and I would like to know in what order you guys use your most used skills. I dont want to get to end game and be fail. Please Help me.b:sad
  • r3n
    r3n Posts: 24
    edited February 2012
    Options
    gues what kid i am a barb and i hade to deal with it so if your silly class get nerf ill tell you
    deal with it to like i hade when aps took away the balance.

you do not like it there the door pwi might actually enjoy one less crappy sin who cant do nothing but aps thing to death.

I don't deal with things I don't like. I am not a **** like you lol no wonder you are a barb b:laugh
    APS things to death that is the point to be an assassin to kill fast. Like your job is to be abused where the skill in that?. This game is a simple game like most MMORPG this is not a complicated strategy game oh wait maybe for you it is! it makes your little brain hurts b:sad
  • IblendIn - Heavens Tear
    IblendIn - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    r3n2 wrote: »
    I don't deal with things I don't like. Must make you an awkward child.

I am not a **** like you lol no wonder you are a barb b:laugh APS things to death that is the point to be an assassin to kill fast.Shows how little you know about how to play a sin well. Sure, being able to kill fast is a plus. But when said mob kills you before you kill it, what are you left with. . . an perplexed child saying how the hell did i die with all this aps. Not even going to go into how horrible you would be in Pk.

Like your job is to be abused where the skill in that?.Before the aps phase started, it took some decent skill to be considered a good barb. If you look at how it is now, they are not the ones getting hit anymore. The ones that are getting abused and die easily are the ones that do not know how to think like yourself and just focus on their aps.

This game is a simple game like most MMORPG this is not a complicated strategy game oh wait maybe for you it is! it makes your little brain hurts b:sad

Maybe someone should try to use their brain a little more often. This would be much more appreciated compared to an idiotic spark auto-attack nimrod.

Wrap your head around learning what your class can do without focusing too much on aps.b:bye
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Guys mine is 19 vit 9 mag70 str and 288 dex with bl
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Blood lust tongues
  • XxAeronxX - Harshlands
    XxAeronxX - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Taken from: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1296121

Attack Speed changes
    Once a player surpasses 4.0 attack speed, whether passively or via a buff, they will incur a -5% damage penalty as well as a -20% accuracy penalty

Ok?
  • hiddenmonkey
    hiddenmonkey Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I'm actually glad they horribly nerfed aps. I was growing bored of the game and now have a reason not to bother playing it at all if they are taking away the reasons I still even log into the game. Thanks w2i for this final push of fail.