Banana Doesn't Believe in Friendship is Magic ...

Options

Comments

• Aquazor - Archosaur
    Aquazor - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    We know you like them young --b:laugh

She's the self-dubbed Cougar of Nemesis.
    Well, I'm not going to leave you alone. I want you to get mad!
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    She's the self-dubbed Cougar of Nemesis.

b:quietb:sin
  • NatureNut - Archosaur
    NatureNut - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i LOVE pie and kittensb:laughb:laughb:laughb:laughb:laughb:
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    Mac_Ceht - Archosaur Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    In that case, your response right now and all your previous responses mean that you're mad about my responses to you, going by your logic. My job here has been accomplished.

0.o ur trying to make me mad? from what i can tell I got on here to defend a good friend of mine and you then seemed intent on trying to attack me, did i really say anything to you to begin with? nah just pointed out the flaws in ur reasoning, and then you backtracked, and tried to explain, then i pointed out more flaws....etc etc.
    "Everyone Is entitled to their own opinion, its just that yours is bad"
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    0.o ur trying to make me mad? from what i can tell I got on here to defend a good friend of mine and you then seemed intent on trying to attack me, did i really say anything to you to begin with? nah just pointed out the flaws in ur reasoning, and then you backtracked, and tried to explain, then i pointed out more flaws....etc etc.

lol flaws.
    its an online thread about nothing xD

way funny how seriously and literally everything is taken on here.
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol flaws.

^backtracking again and trying to make it seem like a joke now? lmao your walls of text double mine, imo ur the one taking things seriously, im just killing time b:laugh
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ^backtracking again and trying to make it seem like a joke now? lmao your walls of text double mine, imo ur the one taking things seriously, im just killing time b:laugh

You obviously don't know zhadi very well
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You obviously don't know zhadi very well

whether or not i know him well doesnt matter lol what i said still stands true
  • Praxalis - Archosaur
    Praxalis - Archosaur Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol ^ another newcomer to the forums who thinks that just cuz somebody's responding to them makes them mad.
    and the fact that i brought it up is not cuz it bugs me to no end, it's simply to point out how hypocritical your and prax's comments are.

So explain how it's hypocritical and quote which part is

a) hypocritical and
    b) quotes from past post that prove me hypocritical, outside of this thread.

But wait wait wait we can't have that because-
    lol flaws.

EDIT: Remind me never to continue a PM convo in the PWI forums w/o posting SS reference because PWI is srs buisness. XDD

So I won't banter with proc on here unless we have our own thread started b:cute

All in all, I think we're in agreement :3 /endlamearguement

I don't like Banana's but I like Peaches...let the comments begin b:chuckle

Unfortunately, there is no banana bag, so you'll have to settle with canned peaches. Such sad days D:
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    whether or not i know him well doesnt matter lol what i said still stands true

lol.
    The fact that you're still trying to prove that you're right to me really makes me laugh.
    I'm never gonna agree with you no matter how smart and logical you think your arguments sound compared to mine.

@praxalis
    Why are you still talking to me? I stopped responding to you a while back cuz I simply don't give a **** about you.

Only reason I responded to Mac is cuz I don't like him since he thinks he knows me personally enough to start trashing me out to my rl girlfriend. Of course that bugs me. There is a huge difference between trash talking in a game and trash talking when it comes to more personal stuff. Apparently, there are people who can't tell the difference between the two. But hey, I wouldn't expect people like him to.

b:chuckle
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol.
    The fact that you're still trying to prove that you're right to me really makes me laugh.
    I'm never gonna agree with you no matter how smart and logical you think your arguments sound compared to mine.

@praxalis
    Why are you still talking to me? I stopped responding to you a while back cuz I simply don't give a **** about you.

Only reason I responded to Mac is cuz I don't like him since he thinks he knows me personally enough to start trashing me out to my rl girlfriend. Of course that bugs me. There is a huge difference between trash talking in a game and trash talking when it comes to more personal stuff. Apparently, there are people who can't tell the difference between the two. But hey, I wouldn't expect people like him to.

b:chuckle

since when is saying "I dont like him" trash talking? lolz, personalize sht much?
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    thats not all you said lol. but k.
    i do understand u were just trying to hit on her the same way you try to hit on every girl u talk to on pwi b:chuckle
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i do understand u were just trying to hit on her the same way you try to hit on every girl u talk to on pwi b:chuckle

ummm sir why are you arguing with nonfactors... like you and me don't get along but dayum this guy is seriously beneath you.. my suggestion is let the little girl spew all the gossip she wants, isn't that what girls do anyways? b:bye
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ummm sir why are you arguing with nonfactors... like you and me don't get along but dayum this guy is seriously beneath you.. my suggestion is let the little girl spew all the gossip she wants, isn't that what girls do anyways? b:bye

last i checked you dont have much better gear then i do now sir. and you are one to talk about spreading gossip b:laugh
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options

hit on every girl i talk to? dayum you dont know me lmao
    edited February 2012
    Options
    last i checked you dont have much better gear then i do now sir. and you are one to talk about spreading gossip b:laugh

lol maybe thats cuz i haven't played the game or improved my gear in oh idk about a year now? b:chuckle silly girls avoiding the facts
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol maybe thats cuz i haven't played the game or improved my gear in oh idk about a year now? b:chuckle silly girls avoiding the facts

stud have you ever actually been funny or do you just think you are? cause even back in elusive i dont think i ever once laughed at anything you have ever said? directed at me or not directed at me i dont think you have once been funny, /learnhowtotroll lol
    edited February 2012
    Options
    stud have you ever actually been funny or do you just think you are? cause even back in elusive i dont think i ever once laughed at anything you have ever said? directed at me or not directed at me i dont think you have once been funny, /learnhowtotroll lol

well it would weird if you laughed at my trolls... considering that i was normally trolling you even back in elusive but again don't look at the facts b:chuckle
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    well it would weird if you laughed at my trolls... considering that i was normally trolling you even back in elusive but again don't look at the facts b:chuckle

nah i actually have the ability to laugh at myself, and no, you didnt start trolling me till i started calling you a non-factor sir.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    this thread
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    @Mac

"Your boyfriend called me out on forums and i showed him up"

Her reaction: "He's so stupid. I don't even know why he thinks I'm cool with him."

LMAO b:laugh
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    @Mac

"Your boyfriend called me out on forums and i showed him up"

Her reaction: "He's so stupid. I don't even know why he thinks I'm cool with him."

LMAO b:laugh

thats not what she said to me breh, but ty for the info ^^
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    thats not what she said to me breh, but ty for the info ^^

cuz shes too nice to say it to you. simple.
    the fact that you think you "showed me up" also gave me a giggle.
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    cuz shes too nice to say it to you. simple.
    the fact that you think you "showed me up" also gave me a giggle.

i bet it did =)
    edited February 2012
    Options
    nah i actually have the ability to laugh at myself, and no, you didnt start trolling me till i started calling you a non-factor sir.

yeah dawg I never trolled you when you were our dead scout in elusive saying that "only real pro lvl 100 players are dead scouts" nope that was another **** archer i met not you b:bye
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    yeah dawg I never trolled you when you were our dead scout in elusive saying that "only real pro lvl 100 players are dead scouts" nope that was another **** archer i met not you b:bye

yep, cause i wasn't a 100 archer, i was a 70-80ish wiz in elusive, nor did i ever dead scout, so it wasn't me
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

****, when I read this... how many girls did I hit on in PWI...

b:surrender
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
    edited February 2012
    Options
    yep, cause i wasn't a 100 archer, i was a 70-80ish wiz in elusive, nor did i ever dead scout, so it wasn't me

meh wizard archer potatoe potateo... i can't be bothered to remember all the nobodies i troll and I'm pretty sure your anal pains against me started when i trolled you for being a dead scout and thinking it made you pro b:chuckle
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    meh wizard archer potatoe potateo... i can't be bothered to remember all the nobodies i troll and I'm pretty sure your anal pains against me started when i trolled you for being a dead scout and thinking it made you pro b:chuckle

nope lmao cause again i never dead scouted, if i was asked to dead scout i prolly would have politely declined, not cause its a bad position (scout is actually crucial to leading) but because I would be a horrible dead scout, id just sit and **** about being bored lmao, so yeh never dead scouted.

idk maybe learn who a person IS before you troll them? might be a good idea otherwise you just look incompetent and unclassy
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    this thread

I love you.b:cute
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW