Banana Doesn't Believe in Friendship is Magic ...

Options
Praxalis - Archosaur
Praxalis - Archosaur Posts: 190 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Etherblade (West)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4f9m4OYkCY

b:cute

((For all you idiots who thing this is trollin and hatin it's a playful tease, get your sticks out of your bum D:))
Post edited by Praxalis - Archosaur on

Comments

• CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

((For all you idiots who thing this is trollin and hatin it's a playful tease, get your sticks out of your bum D:))

way to go~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    We talked about this, stop being a proski b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

i have reported you for trolling
  • Praxalis - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Stud you have better things to do shoo shoo D:

>.< And I'm not a Proski if I was a Proski I'd throw you under the bus for disagreeing with me in front of a ton of people and write long dissertations on the state of the server XDD All I did was post a 3 minutes of your life you won't get back >:D
  • KissBetter - Archosaur
    KissBetter - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    O.o lol?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 Exiirah for the lovely siggie
    edited February 2012
    Options

>.< And I'm not a Proski if I was a Proski I'd throw you under the bus for disagreeing with me in front of a ton of people and write long dissertations on the state of the server XDD All I did was post a 3 minutes of your life you won't get back >:D

i feel like i missed something here? or do i just not remember this? b:puzzled
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Everybody does that on here.
    Including you just now with this post.
  • Praxalis - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    O.o errr where in that did I throw anyone under the bus or make a long dissertation on the server? Unless youre talking about the shoo comment. Which then you lost me b:surrender

Its a MY LITTLE PONY PARODY meant as a JOKE, you ppl hurt my brain XD
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    Mac_Ceht - Archosaur Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    We talked about this, stop being a proski b:angry

If tami was proski i think i would prolly shoot myself lmao.....they are like opposite types of pplb:laugh
    "Everyone Is entitled to their own opinion, its just that yours is bad"
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    O.o errr where in that did I throw anyone under the bus or make a long dissertation on the server? Unless youre talking about the shoo comment. Which then you lost me b:surrender

Its a MY LITTLE PONY PARODY meant as a JOKE, you ppl hurt my brain XD

It's what you insinuated that's, in a way, throwing him under the bus.
    Hypocrisy~ Pass it on.
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hypocrisy~ Pass it on.

I wouldnt say she threw him under the bus, she was honest about her feelings tward him lmao, by your def. any opinion that makes someone "look bad" is throwing that person under the bus. which really isnt the case.
  • Soochi - Archosaur
    Soochi - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Mac_Ceht ~ Pedowiz b:cry
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I wouldnt say she threw him under the bus, she was honest about her feelings tward him lmao, by your def. any opinion that makes someone "look bad" is throwing that person under the bus. which really isnt the case.

Proski is well honest about his opinions too (He even confronts people personally so they don't get offended when other people hear his opinion. I'm sure you can testify to that)
    Who are YOU or HER to decide which opinions are legitimate or valid opinions as opposed to just trash talk?
    It all depends what side you're on.
    The thing is that I realize that what I said and what I'm currently typing is an opinion based on bias, while you probably think that what she and you wrote are fact, kinda like the "facts" you were telling my girlfriend about me, trashing me out to somebody who holds a more personal spot in my life rather than just another gamer, when you and I had never spoken a word to eachother previously.
    Remember that?
    Once again, I repeat: Hypocrisy~ Pass it on.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ****! I new I felt a bump while driving my VW bus to the comic book store.
    re
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If tami was proski i think i would prolly shoot myself lmao.....they are like opposite types of pplb:laugh

Thank goodness
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Praxalis - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hypocrisy~ Pass it on.

You completely lost me. Again the OP was a joke because I felt being weird random and funny because of the WC after that particular 3 way gank TW this weekend. You haven't been around (actively from what I've seen on WC or anywhere else) so I dont even know why you're commenting T__T
    Proski is well honest about his opinions too (He even confronts people personally so they don't get offended when other people hear his opinion. I'm sure you can testify to that)
    Who are YOU or HER to decide which opinions are legitimate or valid opinions as opposed to just trash talk?
    The thing is that I realize that what I said and what I'm currently typing is an opinion based on bias, while you probably think that what she and you wrote are fact, kinda like the "facts" you were telling my girlfriend about me, trashing me out to somebody who holds a more personal spot in my life rather than just another gamer, when you and I had never spoken a word to eachother previously.
    Remember that?

Again its a JOKE (the actual vid), neither an opinion, "facts", or whatever you deem it to be. If you've gone back over some of my other posts I HAVE been pretty up front and honest about my opinions on a variety of things. Since when did a MLP crack vid become a huge base of discussion? LMFAO. And the banter between me and proc obviously was a continuation of some PM's we had, which you obviously didnt have access to, and in the whole context of which you don't understand, it's perfectly reasonable that's you're jumping the gun here a bit. Calm yourself lol.

EDIT: Remind me never to continue a PM convo in the PWI forums w/o posting SS reference because PWI is srs buisness. XDD
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Im sorry Praxalis.. but this has now become a discussion thread and thus debaits between the bros of Nemesis and Ascend shall now commence...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Praxalis - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Im sorry Praxalis.. but this has now become a discussion thread and thus debaits between the bros of Nemesis and Ascend shall now commence...

b:shocked NUUUUUUU what have I done!! MLP is officially the root of all evil!! Maybe you all need to spend a few thousand years on the moon with no bananas :P b:chuckle
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You completely lost me. Again the OP was a joke because I felt being weird random and funny because of the WC after that particular 3 way gank TW this weekend. You haven't been around (actively from what I've seen on WC or anywhere else) so I dont even know why you're commenting T__T

Again its a JOKE (the actual vid), neither an opinion, "facts", or whatever you deem it to be. If you've gone back over some of my other posts I HAVE been pretty up front and honest about my opinions on a variety of things. Since when did a MLP crack vid become a huge base of discussion? LMFAO. And the banter between me and proc obviously was a continuation of some PM's we had, which you obviously didnt have access to, and in the whole context of which you don't understand, it's perfectly reasonable that's you're jumping the gun here a bit. Calm yourself lol.

EDIT: Remind me never to continue a PM convo in the PWI forums w/o posting SS reference because PWI is srs buisness. XDD

I wasnt talking about your video whatsoever. in fact, my post has nothing to do with what your OP was about.
    And welcome to forums, where what you type is public for everybody to see and comment on.
    edited February 2012
    Options

god dude idk why but i think you seriously need to get laid and jump off pwi's d!ck
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    god dude idk why but i think you seriously need to get laid and jump off pwi's d!ck

Slutmuffin the 9th has spoken
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Slutmuffin the 9th has spoken

glad you can read roman numerals
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    glad you can read roman numerals

uuuh.. thanks i guess?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Remember that?

Did i ever say her opinion=fact? opinions are opinions bro, if you personalize them then they may BECOME fact because they struck a chord lol. but w/e and i never trashed you, i merely said i didnt like you. I dont like alot of people, get over it, not everyone is gunna like you. and the mere fact you seem to get all heated over this makes me lulz, Im a guy on a game you will prolly never meet and yet you seem to get really mad at what I say, thats kinda sad.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Did i ever say her opinion=fact? opinions are opinions bro, if you personalize them then they may BECOME fact because they struck a chord lol. but w/e and i never trashed you, i merely said i didnt like you. I dont like alot of people, get over it, not everyone is gunna like you. and the mere fact you seem to get all heated over this makes me lulz, Im a guy on a game you will prolly never meet and yet you seem to get really mad at what I say, thats kinda sad.

lol ^ another newcomer to the forums who thinks that just cuz somebody's responding to them makes them mad.
    and the fact that i brought it up is not cuz it bugs me to no end, it's simply to point out how hypocritical your and prax's comments are.
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I wasnt talking about your video whatsoever. in fact, my post has nothing to do with what your OP was about.
    And welcome to forums, where what you type is public for everybody to see and comment on.

I don't like Banana's but I like Peaches...let the comments begin b:chuckle
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    We know you like them young --b:laugh
    re
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I don't like Banana's but I like Peaches...let the comments begin b:chuckle

I like peaches too.
    If I liked bananas, I would be just like AgentPotato.
    I didn't know you rolled that way, Kat O.O
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol ^ another newcomer to the forums who thinks that just cuz somebody's responding to them makes them mad.
    and the fact that i brought it up is not cuz it bugs me to no end, it's simply to point out how hypocritical your and prax's comments are.

uhhh if it didnt bug you why respond? imo the time and effort u put in to your responses pretty much means you care, dont feign apathy and yet give me the time of day lmao, you call me a hypocrite.......
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    uhhh if it didnt bug you why respond? imo the time and effort u put in to your responses pretty much means you care, dont feign apathy and yet give me the time of day lmao, you call me a hypocrite.......

In that case, your response right now and all your previous responses mean that you're mad about my responses to you, going by your logic. My job here has been accomplished.