CORE Connect Bug Report Thread

Options
1235»

Comments

• Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    y is this bug report thread even here? they (the GMs) arent doing anything lol

go get yor bug reports from china or something b:angry
  • buffnuts
    buffnuts Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    So I notice the Core Connect logo no longer has Beta on it. Does that mean it's supposedely ready, because I'm still missing a toons avatar, a few achievements and oh yeah, the guild i'm in has the wrong name listed, almost all the people are correct, but the name is wrong.

Is any of that going to be fixed or is Core Connect final as is?

I'd appreciate if a Mod would answer unless this thread is kaput too.
  • buffnuts
    edited January 2011
    Options
    3 days and still no answer from Mods.... sooo probably this thread is dead?
  • Santouryu - Raging Tide
    Santouryu - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but has the PvP Kill Count been accurate mines been the same for like a week now when I know I've killed more.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Unstickied.

Please send in all future issues into Customer Support into a ticket, and they will be compiled and sent to the engineers.

Thanks! b:victory
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • buffnuts
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Well that answers my question, but back when core connect came out I sent in a ticket listing all the issues I had then, so far 1 was fixed and my ticket was closed by support. Should I now submit a new ticket because all but 1 of those old issues from the closed ticket are still around plus a couple new ones.

I'm fine submitting a new ticket, but don't want to get no resolution again, it just wastes my time.
  • KillerMcD - Heavens Tear
    KillerMcD - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Now they want us to send in a ticket when we find that Core Connect is out to lunch? Today I logged onto Core and it had the wrong toon up as my main and it has me joining a faction sometime last night. I know one of my friends joined that faction last night but not me.
    I think with the new expansion coming that they are all very busy and just don't want a complaint thread to grow longer when they have no intention of answering any issues at all. But makes me wonder why go ahead with things like expansions when they don't seem to have the time, people or the brains to fix the problems that already exist. (RUBBERBANDING......) So they say to just send in a ticket now and that way it gets buried and forgotten and you can wait for a week or two to get an answer that does absolutlety nothing to help you.

Edit: They also unstickied this post to let it get buried in the depths.
    Out of all the things I have lost over the years, I miss my mind the most.
  • buffnuts
    edited January 2011
    Options
    PW's support has been better than some F2P games i've played, but in this case I'm inclined to agree that core connect is a failed project on the back burner to the new classes and FW CB. I would have preferred that they left it listed as beta, but that's just my opinion. I'll resubmit a ticket, but likely i'll just check back in a few months and hope something is finally fixed.
  • BryFoo - Raging Tide
    BryFoo - Raging Tide Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    How can we remove ourselves completely from Core Connect without removing PWI? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WidowDee - Heavens Tear
    WidowDee - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Apparently, all of us who belong to InExilE are considered to be in gypsy faction on core connect. This is something that one of our Marshals has reported a number of times but has not been changed from the beginning. I am the director of InExilE faction and I am very proud of the members. We all proudly wear the name of our faction above our heads in the game. We would really like to see this one thing changed on our profiles. Even if you gan''t get our achievements updated, could this be such a cumbersome thing to correct?
  • buffnuts
    edited January 2011
    Options
    DarthPanda said to submit a ticket. I then posted that I had submitted a ticket and it was closed and asked if i should resubmit. When I received no response I submitted a new ticket and had it closed by a someone telling me not to submit multiple tickets. IF you don't want me to submit multiples either tell me that upfront or actually DO something besides closing the ticket.

I consider customer service a difficult job, but I'm getting tired of inaction and poor responses.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Unstickied.

Please send in all future issues into Customer Support into a ticket, and they will be compiled and sent to the engineers.

Thanks! b:victory

So, this whole thread was a worthless endeavor and a waste of everyone's time?

That's just so typical PWI.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • dongshooter
    dongshooter Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    since i installed this pox of a program onto my computer i disconnect from forsaken world about every 45 minutes... it wasnt happening before i put this on. the only other thing that has been added in that time is that blacklight pofs. either way its pwis fault. get it together please.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2012
    Options
    since i installed this pox of a program onto my computer i disconnect from forsaken world about every 45 minutes... it wasnt happening before i put this on. the only other thing that has been added in that time is that blacklight pofs. either way its pwis fault. get it together please.

The only thing I could think of would be that you're launching them from Core and that's why you're posting it here.

Have you tried launching them normally? the Core program is still in Beta, and personally the core site should still be in Alpha. They shouldn't even have created the app until they had the site fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dongshooter
    dongshooter Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    yes when i said, "this pox of a program." i was referring to core. i figured out the problem also. one or both of these things was bundled with pando fail booster. thanks for putting malware on my machine pwi... been a paying customer for almost a year. thanks for reminding me to keep my guard up.
  • StarryOpal - Raging Tide
    StarryOpal - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I posted a few days ago on the forum but it seems you are asking for people to post here now so I will repost here.

Issue 1: It appears my account has not been updated since August:

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4310/accounterrors03.png

Issue 2: I am not getting Achievement Tokens for things I have done:

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/6644/accounterrors02.png

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/709/accounterror04.png

This shows I have level 5 crafting but have not received tokens for level 4

Issue 3: I am getting the wrong Achievement Tokens

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3624/accounterrors06.png

Sold Gold, did not buy it

Issue 4: My avatar is not updating on core:

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7783/accounterrors05.png

Issue 5: I can not access Ticket Support, I get this redirect message, have tried on multiple browsers. I have cookies activated as well as third party cookies, and have cleared my cache. But on another account I can access ticket support fine:

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/4449/redirectco.png

Also my level on the forum avatar is wrong, I'm level 65

And sometimes I do not get my DQ points, don't have a screenshot for that

I think this is everything
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Starry, what you're describing is SO common. That's one of the reasons that I say Core should still be in Alpha and they shouldn't have bothered with making it public yet.

Submitting a ticket won't help, but it's better than nothing, and at least some GM will read that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • elesarn
    elesarn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I have the same problems as StarryOpal, and some other ones as well. What are we supposed to do about it beyond sending in a ticket, and, more importantly, what is being done about it?
  • StarryOpal - Raging Tide
    StarryOpal - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    elesarn wrote: »
    I have the same problems as StarryOpal, and some other ones as well. What are we supposed to do about it beyond sending in a ticket, and, more importantly, what is being done about it?

Keep sending them emails, that is what I did. I have gotten an actual email response from them (from a real person not auto) and said they will look into it. Be nice though in your emails, being rude will do nothing but **** them off. I think that is a mistake many players make. Be firm, but polite.
  • Elesarn - Momaganon
    Elesarn - Momaganon Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Keep sending them emails, that is what I did. I have gotten an actual email response from them (from a real person not auto) and said they will look into it. Be nice though in your emails, being rude will do nothing but **** them off. I think that is a mistake many players make. Be firm, but polite.

I told them that I'm missing some achievements, that I don't see my main character in their list (which means that I cannot send items to that character), and all they said was to delete my cache... Very technical of them.

Funny thing is that even tough I'm missing some older achievements, and my main character is nowhere to be seen on CORE connect, I got an achievement yesterday for having 500k. Now... why did that work and others won't. And I'm not even mentioning the achievements I'm supposed to get for playing BOI (technically, I just mentioned them...).

They should really get their stuff together.