CORE Connect Bug Report Thread

Options

Comments

• Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Not loading my wizards PK kills, and also says I am not a member of any guilds when I am a member of 2
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • TsarBomba - Heavens Tear
    TsarBomba - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Achievement points not reflecting properly in guild roster =/ Although that might be because some points were gained on another character, but still D: it's a bit annoying, being 100 points lower than I should be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WidowDee - Heavens Tear
    WidowDee - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    One problem that might seem minor to others is a big deal to me and my faction members.

We are listed as being members of gypsy faction.

We are very proud of our faction - InExilE - and feel that this should be an easy fix and would mean a lot to us to get it done as quickly as possible.

Thank you,
    WidowDee
    Director

InExilE
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I just got the 50 kills achievement, but my kills have been stuck at 7 since the profile system was done updating achievements.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • kennylam
    kennylam Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    not the first time i posted here....

i got a lvl 100 cleric and i still got no achievements for lvling a cleric to lvl 90? i mean wtf

ps FIX THE DAMN FLYING BUG!
  • Arcanal - Lost City
    Arcanal - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    There appears to be some pretty impressive software working in the core connect but a few "bugs" to be stomped.

1. In the suggested friends menu, while checking out how we are connected it states "You Killed <name>". I have never pked. Maybe it is just a case of rewording to fix this.

2. I have received the "Proof I don't multiclient" "lvl one of every class to 40" award. I got this at the same time I got the achievement for leveling a wizard to 40. The wizard is the only character i have leveled to 40. My only other character is a psyfish and he is at most lvl 10.

Keep up the good work PW b:thanksb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    All right guys, so according to the engineers, all data has been scanned and implemented into the system--

At this point I'd like to open up this thread for bug reports related to CORE Connect, so please:

1. Describe the bug

2. Upload a screen shot of the bug to ImageShack and link it in your post.

I'll be forwarding along all bugs to the Web Design and Engineering teams.

Thanks everyone :)

1) Character Profiles aren't showing class properly... A number of people have mentioned this over and over and over, yet it's still not been addressed or fixed. /facepalm

2) http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/7771/coreconnect.jpg
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ok in addition to my avatar still being a bm
    AND me not having my alt aholic achivement for haveing 1 of each class lvl 20+

i just earned..

wait for it

proof i dont multi-client

for getting my wiz to lvl 40.

great except i didnt get my "porcelian cannon" achivemnt for my wiz hitting lvl 40

AND my psychic is still lvl 33... so i shouldn't have even earned "proof i dont multiclient" anyways.

so yeah.. issues
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    So now my character is nonameWiz, level 101 Wizard? Of course I wouldn't mind having a Rank 8 wiz on my account but... Don't tease me with it. b:cry

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8532/picture2uk.png

Notice how it says that nnW is also a member of re\/enge. Which isn't true lol.

EDIT: it was fixed by changing my character with that edit button.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • finalfantasy13li
    finalfantasy13li Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    every time i play perfect world i keep getting dc everyday every 5 or 10 mins...................i dont wat is the problem............last month, it wasnt like this............my interent is doing good..........i need help fixing the problems.................b:angry
  • pachicho
    pachicho Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ready sent 3 tickets and my pvp kills says 0!!!b:cry i hope u cna fix it soon..it reset since core came...sooo...all this time and no fix for me.
  • Birch_tree - Heavens Tear
    Birch_tree - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I dont know why i even bother, guess it's because of server maint.

But pvp count, guild names, and those silly achievement-thigies are still wrong in so so many ways *sigh*.

Wonder if you even consider fixing it?
  • Sir_rusty - Dreamweaver
    Sir_rusty - Dreamweaver Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    core connect how often is it updated still in old guild 3 weeks after leaving
  • pshycic
    pshycic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Says i lvled a psychic to lvl 70, never done that, im a assasin. Says i got no kill score, actually i should have round 300
  • AscobolBeast - Sanctuary
    AscobolBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It is nice that you added HotK to Core now.
    but I just wanted to check the Barbarian-icon bug on my own account now (I had it in the past), but I can't check it anymore.

Because all my PWI chars are gone. Even my PWI guild (I'm the director) is gone too. I can't select either the guild nor the character in my profile. I just see my JD and HotK chars.

If I go to a profile of one of my faction members (PWI faction), I can see myself in the faction list.

nopwichars.th.png

Oh and it seems that the level 1 hotk-char is wrong. I wanted to create that char but then cancelled the creation and it is still in here. The name of that char is "brolam". I never created such a char.
  • Kairu_ - Sanctuary
    Kairu_ - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    OMG IT'S A BUG REPORT THREAD. . . . . . . DON'T POST ANYTHING CAUSE THEY WONT' CARE OR DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. same as with all this glitching in game even when you provide proof about it they take 0 actions. i don't think there's been a bug fix in at least a few months now. their more worried about a new expansion then fixing glitches so don't even waste your time with these greedy dumb asses.
  • silabus
    silabus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    pachicho wrote: »
    ready sent 3 tickets and my pvp kills says 0!!!b:cry i hope u cna fix it soon..it reset since core came...sooo...all this time and no fix for me.

Same problem here yesterday after TW I logged in to CORE connect and my PvP kill said 0 (even if 2-3 hours ago it said 961) i would post a SN but i am hearing that nothing is been done about it so....yeah another thing I have checked in the PVP ranking and well my kills are 960...so how was it that I killed one less player/revived... according to CORE connect? I know CORE connect is in its beta but for future ref. ^_^
    モデラト ここ とても 意地悪。
  • pachicho
    pachicho Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i sent 3 tickets, replied in one post about core bugs and now again here. lets c if u cna fix this.
    last ticket i sent they told me to post here...so i am posting again and i will send another ticket sayin i already posted here.

my problem is that my pvp kills is in 0, and i had almost 1k b4 core content came.

anyway i can get my pvp kills again?????

tyvm
  • Bogatir - Heavens Tear
    Bogatir - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    My profile hasn't been updated since Sept 18. Me and my entire faction are in a faction that probably doesn't even exist. My alt doesn't show up at all and the crafting button is greyed out so i have no idea how wrong that is. Since they are telling people who send a ticket to post here guess i won't bother.

I find it amusing that they are so proud of this they make a video showing the dev team talking about how great it is. Reminds me of how the government works. Close enough. It would be nice to have it correct, but honestly i would rather see them fix some game bugs. especially rubberbanding and getting kicked to 1k in rebirth.
  • LittIewg - Heavens Tear
    LittIewg - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    My prob is kinda the same.. I used to have 8 pvp kills,So I went on a pk spree and killed at least 30-ish ppl. Then I log on pwi,Check core connect and it says I have 0 kills... Thats just wrong lol. And also some of the achievments havnt been working for me,I should have WAY more then I have atm,4 Example- Startin sumthin(Defeat 50 players) Ive Dueled and won way more then 50 fights,And ive pkd way more then 50ppl. Soo yeah just wanted to throw that info in there and hopefully this problem gets fixed. But if not Idc,I love playing Pwi so if Core connect isnt fixed It wont even be a prob for me lol:)
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Umm...why does my avatar show up as a BM? o.O

I mean...at the rate things are going, I wouldn't mind so much! :P

But seriously...how is that going to be fixed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • LittIewg - Heavens Tear
    LittIewg - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Umm...why does my avatar show up as a BM? o.O

I mean...at the rate things are going, I wouldn't mind so much! :P

But seriously...how is that going to be fixed?

-Imagines a BM with barb furr- Maybe one of the new classes will be a Barb/BM hybrid. Walking on 2 feet with furr all over his body and a human face. Lolb:laugh
  • Calanon - Heavens Tear
    Calanon - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    1, The bug is the Core page for my faction. The name is incorrect. My faction's name is NOM! not niflhel. And yes it is exactly how it looks "NOM!"

2, Screenshot >> http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/237/corebugthing.png

Thank you. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Rawr. =3

VOTE for True Forms! b:victory
    >> pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=459842 <<

Imperfect World Series: tinyurl.com/29a4b7v
    Join NOM! PM Me on the PW Forums or in-game for info!
  • Calanon - Heavens Tear
    Calanon - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I also have a second bug.

1, I unlocked the PVP achievement, but it isnt on the achievement page, and my PVP kills have gone to 0. Last time i check they were 47.

2, Proof i unlocked the achievement > http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/9320/corebugthing2.png
    Page saying i dont have it > http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/2397/corebugthing3.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Rawr. =3

VOTE for True Forms! b:victory
    >> pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=459842 <<

Imperfect World Series: tinyurl.com/29a4b7v
    Join NOM! PM Me on the PW Forums or in-game for info!
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    My achievements have all disappeared... Again. >.<

Also to the poster above me, that EXACT thing happened to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
    edited October 2010
    Options
    3 weeks later, all the major issues are still not fixed.

Has the web/engineering team decided their social networking site is pro and moved on to designing an Instant Messenger program or something? b:chuckle b:sweat
  • ZephyrZeus - Heavens Tear
    ZephyrZeus - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    3 weeks later, all the major issues are still not fixed.

Has the web/engineering team decided their social networking site is pro and moved on to designing an Instant Messenger program or something? b:chuckle b:sweat

nah they moved in to new apartments on money they scamed from pwi for **** work.

core conect is a waste of time money and effort, wish all the energy wasted on it was spent on making the game more fun to play.
  • silabus
    silabus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Thanks for fixing the PvP score on my core connect page hope it stays that way xD
    モデラト ここ とても 意地悪。
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    QQ my PvP Kills were fixed on my cleric now they back to 0 but all my other toons have there PK kills right
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Options
    nah they moved in to new apartments on money they scamed from pwi for **** work.

core conect is a waste of time money and effort, wish all the energy wasted on it was spent on making the game more fun to play.

Well, at least this much is obvious... they must have hired a new department manager who is totally obsessed with facebook/twitter. Why else try to create their own social networking site? lol