TW Schedule 2/10 - 2/12

Options

Comments

• Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Seems like you do that less and less, or maybe your focus went on Enrage forums now...b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Seems like you do that less and less, or maybe your focus went on Enrage forums now...b:laughb:laughb:laugh

No just been busy.I post less on there then here.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    No just been busy.I post less on there then here.

Whatever you say Ducky, you just do your thing...

It sure looks like all the other regular "big mouths" from Enrage are "busy" too...ijs
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Whatever you say Ducky, you just do your thing...

It sure looks like all the other regular "big mouths" from Enrage are "busy" too...ijs
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Sorry but I have a thing called a life and don't have to explain things to you.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Sorry but I have a thing called a life and don't have to explain things to you.

Everyone has a life Ducky and no one asked you for any explanations LoL, I only noticed the significant change in behavior inside of "Enrage Troll Lines" thats all...

When you see the question mark (?) then you can emo-rage & QQ all you want because I asked you for explanation, till then reduce your temper Duckyquacky.
    b:victory

Cheers b:bye
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Going to Starbucks, anyone want anything?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited February 2012
    Options
    pawlmesh wrote: »
    LOL, nobody bothered to alert those dimwit gms about my post yet?

Then:

F.U.C.K. that stupid little **** country CROASH!T somemore then! LOL!!!

Vallenion, you and your wife and kids and all take turns suck my di*ck.

And BeastisaMoron:

tell me what nationality you are. and I will be sure to F.U.C.K that as well.

Oh, finally, F.U.C.K those p.iss a$$ poor idiots in Indonesia too! LOL

b:byeb:bye

I think someone needs a hug.Is your personal life so sorry to bring someones children into things? Not to mention the obvious lack of a sex life since your approaching people on the internet. Try posting from your main next time.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • HunterRich - Heavens Tear
    HunterRich - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

I hope that you will apologize to xWaRx for ignoring them yesterday...copule of my mates there were very sad.

b:bye

actually we didnt totally ignore them b:chuckle about 8 or so of us when in for the lol's. put up some towers, got a few kills, got killed a few times for the fun of it. had a good laugh seeing all the BB's in base when there wasnt many of us there. b:laugh if we could of had 30 or so, maybe we could of even made it interesting b:bye
  • Rainie_days - Heavens Tear
    Rainie_days - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Then:

And BeastisaMoron:

Poor guy.. :(
    Is ur p*nis getting chopped by a girl which racist to ur nationality?b:surrender

NB: This troll is fail. Can someone teach him/her/it how to troll?b:cute
    -Caesar's Gravekeeper- b:sad
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I remember when these forums were pleasant to read. Kritty will probably be the mod to read this, so ask Frankie to IP ban this clown please.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    TO BeastisaMoron: My main account is IFu*ckedYourMomandShytYouOut. I have been posting since the beginning of the year. IP ban? Try harder.

How old are you?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    TO X_trigger_X, you must be a pretty dumba$$. Don't think you they would've banned me if they knew how?

Don't you have a dumba$$ infant you have to take care of? I suggest you spend more time on IT then the forum. Kiss my a$$!

Infant b:question Jesus you aren't 1 of them girls I used to know back in school are you? I swear it's not mine b:surrender
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Infant b:question Jesus you aren't 1 of them girls I used to know back in school are you? I swear it's not mine b:surrender

That one may not be but this one sure the hell is.Where my child supportb:angry
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    And to be corrected: Yes, Ms. E isn't around as much as she used to be, shes honestly: online as much as I am, T.W. time only anymore typically (T_T)

i'm online at all? b:surprised
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Attacking someone's nationality or background, certainly shows what type of person you are.

Edit; Also, why not post it on your main? Scared you'll get banned? They can also trace your IP to see which accounts link to this account. IJS, man up, or go put a skirt on.

lfmao - in this case PWI would be smarter than ... CIA b:laugh (CIA Tango Down !)
    it's so easy to hide ur real IP (uber lame example - proxy) - not mention about dynamic IPs, when there is no way PWI will get infos from "ur" ISP b:cute ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
    edited February 2012
    Options

Then:

And BeastisaMoron:

Why would I even bother to report you to GM or Mod for this fail trolling you deliver ? plus I would not be surprised that they even support what you wrote here, so it's not much of a big deal to me when puppy like you barks... LoL

I'm aware that this little token of attention I gave you is a pure waste of time, but hey i'm a good person and when I see crying child like you that begs for a bit of attention, this is the least I can do.

Drink your "calm down" medicine and don't be so upset about the old croissant you got in bakery, it happens dude get over it already LoL.

• Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Why does the waving bear emote have a green spot above it's nose? o-o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I remember as a head gm in an old game, i was able to see everyone's machine ID next to the IP. And i was able to trace everyone from the server to their computer so you can look up their timezone and area where they live etc. Stalk much? b:surrender

If doing something offensive under an alt, smartest thing is to post from your school/work computer, or at an internet cafe, or from your cellphone or whatever. And make sure you don't use that computer/connection with your normal account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I remember as a head gm in an old game, i was able to see everyone's machine ID next to the IP. And i was able to trace everyone from the server to their computer so you can look up their timezone and area where they live etc. Stalk much? b:surrender

If doing something offensive under an alt, smartest thing is to post from your school/work computer, or at an internet cafe, or from your cellphone or whatever. And make sure you don't use that computer/connection with your normal account.

well it's not a place to talk about it but 2 things need to be explained:
    there isnt such a thing as machine ID - there is only a MAC address which can be changed just like that - it takes 5 seconds (long time ago there were perma MAC addresses but it's a past)
    not to their computers - to their ISP, proxy gates or other "stuff" - it's useless

so

If u doing something offensive under an alt u need a little IT knowledge and feel free to do it ! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lfmao - in this case PWI would be smarter than ... CIA b:laugh (CIA Tango Down !)
    it's so easy to hide ur real IP (uber lame example - proxy) - not mention about dynamic IPs, when there is no way PWI will get infos from "ur" ISP b:cute ijs
    there isnt such a thing as machine ID - there is only a MAC address which can be changed just like that - it takes 5 seconds (long time ago there were perma MAC addresses but it's a past)
    not to their computers - to their ISP, proxy gates or other "stuff" - it's useless

so

If u doing something offensive under an alt u need a little IT knowledge and feel free to do it !

You are honestly going to sit there and tell me this clown of a kid knows how to change their IP? Even so, I honestly don't think this guy has the brain to get a static IP (dynamic to you).

From this childs mouth, I'd assume he's not much older than the age of 16, or something has occurred in his life to give him the lame excuse of taking it out on other people over the internets! Maybe something in his 'jeans' finally riddled with his mind and made him look at certain 'things' differently? ugeddit?
    edited February 2012
    Options
    One question for you pawhatever plonker...

Do you have a flat-rate or limited access internet, in that home for Abandoned children with Mental disabilities where you live
    b:questionb:questionb:question
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

This, its really easy to hide under PWi's radar, remember the guy that spammed the forums tossing insults at the mods under like....30 different names?

Well either its easy, or PW doesn't give a damn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • ILLeism - Heavens Tear
    ILLeism - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    this thread delivers
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It is actually very easy to hide your IP. Just google proxy server and use one of those.Otherwise I am sure its easy enough to find a ip scrambler on the internet.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Been a while since i been a gm in that ancient 2d online game (played it from 2000 till 2004). But from what i could remember is that everyone had a computer identity that consisted of numbers only, thought it was called a machine ID to be honest, maybe it was actually MacID. Never heard that people were able to mess with their ID back then.
    This, its really easy to hide under PWi's radar, remember the guy that spammed the forums tossing insults at the mods under like....30 different names?

Well either its easy, or PW doesn't give a damn.
    I don't think this forum has the required tools to keep people away a bit better. They can probably only see IP, and hiding behind proxy's is easy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Rainie_days - Heavens Tear
    Rainie_days - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    b:shockedOMG, this guy/girl/creature is still around..
    we must be doomed!! D:

maybe he/she/it is a mod's alt, that's why it hasn't banned yet.. b:chuckle
    -Caesar's Gravekeeper- b:sad
  • Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    maybe he/she/it is a mod's alt, that's why it hasn't banned yet.. b:chuckle

or a gmb:shocked RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!
  • BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hey BEASTisMoron, so you don't want to tell me your nationality? something did occur in my life to give me a lame excuse to **** your mom and **** you out. Without this something in my jeans, you would be alive, would it? Now good feel like some important **** in this dead game. shoo shoo

You sure do have problems with your English, and which third world country are you from? This game is only dead 'cause baddies like you rage quit over sins.
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol i was busting her chops.and i think she may be online more then you :Pbesides,I call out alot of people,ldrs or not.

Oh yea, when I go to visit my folks, and friends. I'll probably be bringing Paul with me - so we can all get together then if your still game. :>. Just wanted to let you know :3.

@ MsE. - *huggles* Hai honey! I see j00, over there!
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • Syd_ - Heavens Tear
    Syd_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

3. You think people from third world countries have bad English? Yeah, got to agree with you on this one, tell that to the CROASH!T and the Indooooonesians though.

So uh.. who is he referring to here ?b:shocked
    Hi im in GD. We are the Scum of HT and Proud of it b:pleased