TW Schedule 2/10 - 2/12

Comments

• Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    it is nice to put the pan gu on my nub and automaticaly bumpin his HP...shame its still a sin b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    If this game bores you do what I did this week. Go pre order some other game i can not name and play in its CB. As for TW 1-2 hours was fun for me. Anything over and it's the same ****. Spam buttons, etc. This yr will have more options for mmos so b:victory that's good.
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited February 2012

... the reputation we upheld as Enrage

Link

\ijsayin
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yeah, I don't know what to say. I actually am looking forward to Vallenion's post now because w/e he's going to say in his bash-post this time will probably come well deserved.

Disappointed in the bid and the reputation we upheld as Enrage is pretty much being slowly chipped at. I agree with My stick darkness, I don't feel like showing now to any of the wars except if I'm rostered to the GD war.
    None of the other wars are even worth waking up at hour stupid for, for me anyway.
    I really hope after the reset this isn't going to be a trend, I hope this was just a mistake or some laziness or w/e and not an actual honest to god on purpose made bid right before the TW reset.

LMFAO... i'll have to disappoint you but after all the lecturing bullcrap that Enrage leader, officers and members served to us in past year about the TW bid's & other usual b:spitb:spitb:spit about how Aura was a coward etc this is a proof of how right I was when I said that hypocrisy is a true face of Enrage... I'm so close to feel sorry for your members Anne"avoid us"liesse, but it's their own mistake to join the faction that you lead, plus my hostility toward you still prevails so it will not happen.

"almighty" Enrage does not deserve any further comment...see ya on battlefield tomorrow if you guys show up.

b:bye
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I wished TW mattered to me, those were the days...

b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • ILLeism - Heavens Tear
    ILLeism - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    LMFAO... i'll have to disappoint you but after all the lecturing bullcrap that Enrage leader, officers and members served to us in past year about the TW bid's & other usual b:spitb:spitb:spit about how Aura was a coward etc this is a proof of how right I was when I said that hypocrisy is a true face of Enrage... I'm so close to feel sorry for your members Anne"avoid us"liesse, but hostility toward you still prevails so it will not happen.

"almighty" Enrage does not deserve any further comment...see ya on battlefield tomorrow if you guys show up.

what language is this
    edited February 2012
    what language is this

It's a bad, broken English that only Inventor understands and there is no dictionary for it, but atleast I wasn't dating with a chick that had c.y.b.e.r. with 14 y old boy...

But thank you for asking Aby, you can go now shuuu...

• Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    If this game bores you do what I did this week. Go pre order some other game i can not name and play in its CB. As for TW 1-2 hours was fun for me. Anything over and it's the same ****. Spam buttons, etc. This yr will have more options for mmos so b:victory that's good.

Hey, that's pretty much what i did, but i play another game, playing smuggler/gunslinger class *hint*. But i been looking out for the game you meant. However i find it a bit too early to pre order just for a little bit of beta online time that i might not even have time for. I signed up for it's beta, so hopefully i'll get selected for it at some point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    LMFAO... i'll have to disappoint you but after all the lecturing bullcrap that Enrage leader, officers and members served to us in past year about the TW bid's & other usual b:spitb:spitb:spit about how Aura was a coward etc this is a proof of how right I was when I said that hypocrisy is a true face of Enrage... I'm so close to feel sorry for your members Anne"avoid us"liesse, but it's their own mistake to join the faction that you lead, plus my hostility toward you still prevails so it will not happen.

And no one would know hypocrisy better then you onion.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    hib:cute
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    pawlmesh wrote: »
    Here's something you can understand:

F.U.C.K. CROASH!T!!

b:byeb:bye

Attacking someone's nationality or background, certainly shows what type of person you are.

Edit; Also, why not post it on your main? Scared you'll get banned? They can also trace your IP to see which accounts link to this account. IJS, man up, or go put a skirt on.
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Attacking someone's nationality or background, certainly shows what type of person you are.

Edit; Also, why not post it on your main? Scared you'll get banned? They can also trace your IP to see which accounts link to this account. IJS, man up, or go put a skirt on.

What if they're a woman? Do they woman up and go back to the kitchen? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
    edited February 2012

Word.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited February 2012

wow, its rare that i agree with bib these days, but yeah...

*giggles*
    *insert awesome siggy here*
    edited February 2012

*giggles*

I was just thinking the same thing.Dam this map reset causing agreements and kumbyya and what not.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited February 2012
    And no one would know hypocrisy better then you onion.

Of course I know all about hypocrisy, after all Enrage posts that I saw here it would be weird that I haven't learn anything... b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Maybe this fail troll just used his illiterate way to share his anger about the old croissants he bought at the bakery... b:laugh

I don't judge him, after all it's getting increasingly difficult for people to cope with the fact that they belong to Enrage ;-)

edited February 2012

b:cute
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Make me a sandwich
    pawlmesh wrote: »
    Here's something you can understand:

F.U.C.K. CROASH!T!!

b:byeb:bye

Did you get a new alt name just to post that? Cuz that's sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Not to be rude,and I love ya at times,but the ldrs don't have to answer to you. Where was your bid?o wait,you quit the game so in all reality your opinion is about as useful as a noobs.

You do make me laugh sometimes duckingb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear
    Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    *Yawns* So bored...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Karma | ex-GoldDigrz | ex-xWaRx | ex-Reunited | ex-Tao
    Gryphyyn (10x Archer) | Tyyphoon (10x Assassin) | Ryyft (8x Seeker)

Fearless. | karmapwi.com
    edited February 2012
    O sorry,don't mean to.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    GF Enrage, see you guys next w... owait qq.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    GF Enrage, see you guys next w... owait qq.

QQ 2 weeks maybe?

was a good fight, GD. look forward to meeting you again on the battlefield soon. :)
    *insert awesome siggy here*
    edited February 2012
    GF Enrage, wonder how this map reset is going to go... b:surrender
    edited February 2012
    keeping fingers crossed we dont get an ugly color
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    keeping fingers crossed we dont get an ugly color

Enrage will get yellow and GD will get.....whatever shade of green Enrage is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited February 2012
    Magenta plz.
    edited February 2012
    GF Enrage, I hope that we'll meet again very soon...

Big GRATZ to our TW command and all our members for amazing teamwork yesterday !!!

GoldDigrz FoReVeR !!! <3

P.S.

I hope that you will apologize to xWaRx for ignoring them yesterday...copule of my mates there were very sad.

• Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Not to be rude,and I love ya at times,but the ldrs don't have to answer to you. Where was your bid?o wait,you quit the game so in all reality your opinion is about as useful as a noobs.

Not be to rude, and I love ya at times, but y u usually demand OTHER faction's ldrs attention but because ur Enragers, your leader doesn't have to talk??? Now now now... Does Anne have you that whipped duckingquacker? (lol -hugs-)

Sorry, I just had to point that out ducking. It wasn't a personal attack on you per-say: just commenting on things in the past. AKA: Enrage calling out all other leaders into the forums, etc. GD/Rad/Drakon, yaadaa yaddaa and a few chewbacca's and Yoda guilds.

And to be corrected: Yes, Ms. E isn't around as much as she used to be, shes honestly: online as much as I am, T.W. time only anymore typically (T_T)
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
    edited February 2012
    lol i was busting her chops.and i think she may be online more then you :Pbesides,I call out alot of people,ldrs or not.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.