29 culti

Options
2»

Comments

• Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ur just lazy =.= u joined game after they added hyper exp, genies and fc so u get high lvl fast but can't play ur toon which makes getting squads for any bh pain couse too many failed players out there, just stop whining and do ur culti, u probably never do any quests anyway so be quiet and learn how to fight mobs at least without dying every 2-3 mins, and if u think 29 culti is pain then wait till 90+ one, THAT is a really annoying thing <.<
    Hey, now. Let's not read too much into the OP, shall we? All the OP said is that she was becoming exasperated with the length of the 29 culti, which is totally understandable.

Unless you were referring to the people asking for "culti stones," in which case I 100% agree with you. XD But you might want to specify that.

EDIT: Yikes, gigantic ninja post above me D: I'll reply to that in a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ur just lazy =.= u joined game after they added hyper exp, genies and fc so u get high lvl fast but can't play ur toon which makes getting squads for any bh pain couse too many failed players out there, just stop whining and do ur culti, u probably never do any quests anyway so be quiet and learn how to fight mobs at least without dying every 2-3 mins, and if u think 29 culti is pain then wait till 90+ one, THAT is a really annoying thing <.<

Who are you referring to?
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Btw, I never asked for cult stones. I only said that I hated that particular cult. Lol.

Just wanted to clarify that. :)

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.

• Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I have a little over 4k hp unbuffed, 5.4 with level 10 barb buffs, and 5.6 with sage barb buffs. Emp hits me for over that. (Around 8k, so I'm a one shot for him.)
    Ahh, yeah - pure magic builds (or pure dex, if you're a LA class) will land you in hot water with Emp. I have 50 base vit and about 7.2k with lv11 barb buff (5.5k unbuffed). Emp was still capable of oneshotting me, but it depended a lot on the actual, random damage he did and whether I was poisoned or not at the time. So our third attempt basically came down to chi management, for me - juggling casts of Winged Shell to mitigate his oneshots and triple spark to purify the poison. :P So like I said... luck was certainly a factor in beating him. But a lot of HP does help. :(
    Also, I do earlier quests on my alts. (They don't go to fc from level 1.) I agree that the quests do give you the experience necessary to play and master your class. That's part of the reason why my alts don't run bh normally right now...because they are behind, and because I wouldn't be able to properly perform the task that I would need to. I do run bh, but I run it with close friends, who understand that my alts are indeed nooby, since I have not mastered them yet. I will not lie. It is frustrating going from over a 78k crit on my cleric to 1k crit on my barb. I've been through the content of it on my cleric. I know my cleric well, and have mastered her. My cleric is the main character that I play with, so my inexperience on my alts is not much of a problem for me now. I will learn them, but for now, I play them for fun, get them stronger, and get some tactics for them. I got my wiz past her level 29 cult...then the very next day had to get my barb past it. That is frustrating. It doesn't mean that I don't like the game. It just means that I get tired of doing the same thing all over again and again.
    Well there's your fist mistake! :P Don't do the same grueling culti two days in a row. I find that with alts, it's best to pace them all out so they're at least 10 lvls removed from each other, prior to FF-capable levels anyway.

That said, it all comes down to motivation. If you don't want to do your barb's culti, don't play your barb. :P When you're really motivated, you'll play the char - often getting dozens of quests done in the space of a week or two. My own barb sat at Lv38 for a period of about a year and a half. He's now almost 97, and the bulk of that leveling was done in the space of maybe 2 months through legit methods (and a person who, say, doesn't work 40hrs/week could do the same thing a lot faster than me). He first went into FF at 78.
    When I'm not doing an alt fc, I do grind and kill things on my alts, in order to learn more tactics with them. There are some ways to compensate for having not done those quests if one is willing to put forth the effort for it.

However, as you said...I have already put forth the effort on my main. I've done literally all of cultivation, done quests well into midgame, and nearing endgame. My cleric didn't start running regularly in fc until level 80's, and she's the main one that I like to play with. I literally won't stay on my alts. I always inevitably switch back for one reason or another. I don't think that its fair to assume that one should quit or that they are bored with the games content for not being fond of a particular cultivation part that they've done on their main, and three of their alts. I'm entitled to dislike certain aspects of the game. For example, I hate bh69, but it doesn't mean that I'm bored with the games content. I still ventured into bh69 on my cleric. I hated getting brim, but I still did it. Certain aspects of the game do not really appeal to me. Brim is a pain, Certain waves in delta are a pain, bh69 was a pain, level 100 cultivation was a real pain, and level 29 cult was a pain and an annoyance. However, I still did them. I don't have to like a particular quest, or even a particular chain of quests. For example, that stupid rare drop quest with the tauroc commanders took me 2 days to complete it on my cleric since the drop would not come. I've experienced the games content. However, now that I have, I'm not going to be exactly thrilled at the concept of going through all of that again for each one of my alts...especially the more tedious portions of it.
    *shrug* Different strokes. :P

All I'm saying is there's really no need for FF abuse when we have so many other leveling methods available. Cultis aside (which everyone has to do anyway), 99% of the common killquests are not required and you could easily skip over them if you were so inclined. By Lv30 when killquests are beginning to lose relevance, you have CS to make up the difference. By Lv40, BH29 appears. And futher on, there's the new "fanmail" daily, events like Arch Assault quests and the Jungle Ruins reward, the Tideborn chain, the Cube, Orbs of Cultivation / Brainpower Orbs from your main's BHs... the list goes on and on. By the time you're in your 70s you can feasibly substitute Cube-running for BH (if you're patient) and thus bypass the need to find competent people to squad with for, say, BH59 (which I'll admit is a whole new level of hell).

So at the end of the day, there are just so many methods to level these days that I can't fathom why people just get so impatient pre-80. What do they want - a CS item that says "endgame stone" which immediately propels them to 100 with all cultis complete and a complementary set of R8 gear? -_- I realize we all draw the line in different places, but at some point it just starts to get ridiculous.

EDIT:
    Btw, I never asked for cult stones. I only said that I hated that particular cult. Lol.

Just wanted to clarify that. :)
    I did not assume you were asking for culti stones. :P If you were referring to me there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    . By the time you're in your 70s you can feasibly substitute Cube-running for BH (if you're patient) and thus bypass the need to find competent people to squad with for, say, BH59 (which I'll admit is a whole new level of hell).

On a complete side note, I stopped doing BH in my 60's because I thought it was hell, but I've started again because for some reason I haven't had a fail squad for BH59 at all. o.o Weird.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    On a complete side note, I stopped doing BH in my 60's because I thought it was hell, but I've started again because for some reason I haven't had a fail squad for BH59 at all. o.o Weird.
    Considering you're on Archosaur, I'd have to say you found the Holy Grail there. XD I played on Arch for a month or two and I always ran with the same four-or-five people, who I friended solely because they were competent when literally 90% of the available people (or at least, the ones I met) were either complete idiots or didn't speak English. -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Other Active Characters:
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ahh, yeah - pure magic builds (or pure dex, if you're a LA class) will land you in hot water with Emp. I have 50 base vit and about 7.2k with lv11 barb buff (5.5k unbuffed). Emp was still capable of oneshotting me, but it depended a lot on the actual, random damage he did and whether I was poisoned or not at the time. So our third attempt basically came down to chi management, for me - juggling casts of Winged Shell to mitigate his oneshots and triple spark to purify the poison. :P So like I said... luck was certainly a factor in beating him. But a lot of HP does help. :(

Well there's your fist mistake! :P Don't do the same grueling culti two days in a row. I find that with alts, it's best to pace them all out so they're at least 10 lvls removed from each other, prior to FF-capable levels anyway.

That said, it all comes down to motivation. If you don't want to do your barb's culti, don't play your barb. :P When you're really motivated, you'll play the char - often getting dozens of quests done in the space of a week or two. My own barb sat at Lv38 for a period of about a year and a half. He's now almost 97, and the bulk of that leveling was done in the space of maybe 2 months through legit methods (and a person who, say, doesn't work 40hrs/week could do the same thing a lot faster than me). He first went into FF at 78.

*shrug* Different strokes. :P

All I'm saying is there's really no need for FF abuse when we have so many other leveling methods available. Cultis aside (which everyone has to do anyway), 99% of the common killquests are not required and you could easily skip over them if you were so inclined. By Lv30 when killquests are beginning to lose relevance, you have CS to make up the difference. By Lv40, BH29 appears. And futher on, there's the new "fanmail" daily, events like Arch Assault quests and the Jungle Ruins reward, the Tideborn chain, the Cube, Orbs of Cultivation / Brainpower Orbs from your main's BHs... the list goes on and on. By the time you're in your 70s you can feasibly substitute Cube-running for BH (if you're patient) and thus bypass the need to find competent people to squad with for, say, BH59 (which I'll admit is a whole new level of hell).

So at the end of the day, there are just so many methods to level these days that I can't fathom why people just get so impatient pre-80. What do they want - a CS item that says "endgame stone" which immediately propels them to 100 with all cultis complete and a complementary set of R8 gear? -_- I realize we all draw the line in different places, but at some point it just starts to get ridiculous.

EDIT:
    I did not assume you were asking for culti stones. :P If you were referring to me there.

As you said, different strokes. The tideborn quest is a good one, and I'm not saying that I never quested at all. I'm just saying that alt fc runs are easier on me.

Regarding doing 2 cults in a row, I just preferred to get it done then, and have it out of the way. It is a long grueling quest chain, and I still don't like it, but meh...what can you do.

Tideborn quest chain is a good one. It is worth the xp.
    Jungle Quests rewarded me with a oneshot over and over. Lol. I can't make it halfway without one of the bugs murdering me.
    Cube: Can be costly, and I'm not willing to go through it when the reward is very random.

I'm not impatient on my characters. They've been sitting there for some time. I'm not after a CS endgame stone either. I don't mind putting forward the work for my cultivation either. It makes it more worth it.

You're right about the R8 though. I am after it...considering that my armor is full TT90, and my weapon is green TT99 mirage. However, that's besides the point. As you said, there are many ways to level. This is just the most convenient for me at this moment in time. I've never run full cube. Its too big of a gamble for me. I've never run full jungle. I tried it once, and I now believe that its purpose is to do nothing but murder ones charm.

Arch assault quests, I normally do on my cleric. As you know, many high leveled players do the quests as well. Even on my cleric, its not as easy getting a kill. However, my chances are much better on her than on my alts.

I only got the orbs once from Serenity's bh once.

That said, I do bh, and I do level through grinding/questing and other means at other times. However, I personally will get bored playing my character at lower levels since I like to see character growth. (This is just a personal standpoint, but for me at least, its part of why my alts don't see many levels.) Another reason is because my alts all have 0.5 m/s wings, while my main has 3.0 wings, and a 11 m/s mount, they have an even lower chance of getting played because of their lower speed, combined with their low attack power. That said, if I don't level them in some way, I'll almost never play them.

I initially started to level my sin to farm my cleric's R8. (I was initially thinking nirvy, but have since changed my mind.) The reason being is that sins are effective farmers since they can solo nearly everything. However, once I started leveling her up some, I learned more about her, and how some things with her work. That helped make me more effective on my cleric as well. Then I started leveling my other alts. I've learned more about them by playing them now. For me, this works, for I would not have been likely to level them the same way I leveled Serenity all over again, and so would never have played them. By playing as them, however, I've learned more about their capabilities, and though I knew a good deal about them already, I've learned even more by playing as them, and that in turn has made me a more effective cleric player. Leveling, and character growth are fun for me. However, I don't have the time necessarily to be trying to level them forever. This is why I run alt fc. I run with a friend of mines often that has a similiar problem, so I'm not the only one. It just so happens to be the most effective means for me.

If my other characters reach 100, I'll sell keys, give the coin to Serenity, farm on Serenity, and earn my R8, and level 100 skills. If they don't then at least they're higher leveled, and that makes them more fun for me to play. (Besides, I can't even get on right now, so I was leveling while I still could. Lol. Its another reason why the cult quests got crammed one after another.)

I'm very effective on Serenity. My alts don't run with people that are not my friends, because of their inabilities at present. I believe that one should know their class if they're going to squad for a bh run, and I apply that same sentiment to myself as well. I level them, and get them stronger for fun, but Serenity is the one that I really use to play with. That said, we all have different ways...each with its own advantages and disadvantages. This is just the method that I choose to level my alts. Whichever method you choose is up to you. :D

Btw: I wasn't saying that you were assuming that I was after a skip cult orb. Just clarifying that it wasn't me that said it. :D

edited February 2012
    Options
    Btw. I'm not pure magic. I have 20 base vit. Emp still owns me though. I got through it with a second cleric who was also a oneshot. We spaced out from each other and prioritized each other for rezzes, in case he random aggroed both of us. It worked out, and we finished it ok...though it did take luck there too.

I went back there with Vindis helping a mutual friend on his cult. First thing emp did was kill me again. Lol. Good thing we had a second cleric too. I have to admit, I stayed dead half of the fight since he random aggroed me again and again. We finally left me dead, and that's when emp stopped random aggroing. He only did it to kill me again and again. Lol.

• Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    (Lots of stuff!) D:
    Cube is a lot easier if you handle it correctly. Dice aren't expensive at all, and any other expense can be mitigated by patience. Speicifically... never open the Gold/Platinum Boxes (merch them as a catshop overnight instead - they sell fast), try to sell your Robber or Bully cards to catshops in room 18/46 instead of buying one, and never use Do-All cards unless you're 90+ (and even then, only in Room 34, where using four of them almost-guarantees you'll end up in room 46/50 and therefore profit).

With Jungle, you only need to get to the third large room to talk to the NPC there and complete the Head Hunter's quest. You also get a piece of event gold for taking that NPC's item and turning it in at the start of the instance. Oh, and if you're 96+, the Head Hunter gives you one of these in addition to your exp (it's very much like the BH100 reward). The item for pre-96 is far less useful, but at least it's good exp. :P

Personally, I feel like when you start making chars to farm, the game is kinda dead for you. :-/ My money comes from Cube and from light merchanting, and with my current budget, I can easily get tt99, Lunar or even Nirvana gears without ever having to "farm" anything (I'm just waiting until 2x hits before I make my barb's tt99 armor and get lunar mats to make one of these :P).

And although this definitely falls under the category of "your choice," I'd say don't get R8. :( Your character seems pretty well-geared for anything except that Emp fight, and that can be solved with a little more Vit (or refines, but that can get much more expensive). So there's really no need for R8. As a side note... I have it on good authority that a cleric with 100 base Vit has pretty much no problems with healing or DDing (even with a non-R8 weapon). :P

Although, full disclosure - my Emp party also had two clerics. The above-mentioned 100 Vit cleric was in the room with Emp healing the tank, while the other one (who had much less Vit) stayed out in the hallway to heal the first cleric. That way we had a backup plan if he random-aggro'd on the first cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Other Active Characters:
  • Ichimokusan - Sanctuary
    Ichimokusan - Sanctuary Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Not sure what's so hard about doing quests while normally leveling... Oh wait this is the level 100 in one week generation so that explains everything.

I did this quest chain at proper level so I didn't notice that is was long but then again I actually play the game and read quests rather than treating it like a private server.
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hypers side-effect

/thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Lots of stuff as well. b:laugh

I do respect your opinion on it, just as you respect mines, but with too many bad runs, I'm not patient enough for cube, or to merchant too many things.

My coin comes from spiders, nirvy sometimes, selling ultimate substances, and bh reward. Occasionally, I'll sell some things from TT as well, but I usually give them away to others to help them with their armor pieces, since my own isn't half bad. (I've got a big heart...what can I say. Lol.)

In jungle, I have a few problems. 1st is that the place charm **** me. Secondly, I tend to lag at the wrong times there, and the third problem was that a bug kept glitching, and coming inside of the narrow hallway whenever I was there, and hitting me for 789.295 or something along those lines.

In honesty, I probably will continue to aim for R8. I have a mix of immaculate citrines and immaculate garnets on my TT90 armor. I would like to get better armor, as a pose to adding better shards to the TT90. Also, you are right about the refines. I have horrible luck refining things. My OHT map 4 belt is +4, and that's my highest refined piece. It will likely be my endgame belt too, unless I'm fortunate enough to get a better one. My other pieces are all +3, aside from one of my rings which is +2. Like I said, I don't have the best of luck refining. It took over 200 mirages to get my weapon to +3, and that's with using tishas, and tienkengs. If I refine something now, it'll be my endgame gear, though I do appreciate the compliment on the gear that I do have. (I do survive pretty well with it. Death doesn't meet me often.)

If I restat, my playstyle will change dramatically. It would grant me 800 extra hp, since I have 20 vit already, but in honesty, restating to 100 vit does not suit my playstyle. I use jones blessings instead of O' Malleys for the extra power, and I use my skills to my advantage to survive when I have to get on the defensive. I'm actually considering going pure if I can get my hp high enough so that I won't get owned in shot. Lol.

I agree that if a person can do with that amount of vitality, then power to them and their build is effective for them, but personally, I cannot.

The reason behind the idea of a sin as a farming character was predominately due to my cleric having difficulty getting into nirvy. My plan was that my cleric could help my sin now, and that my sin could help my cleric later. The game isn't so much dead, but I will admit that I desire more things, and more versatility. Casters nirvy is harder on me than regular nirvy, so I don't have much incentive to go there. My biggest issue is that I have problems leveling alts that are low leveled because I miss Serenity's powerful hits...and her moveset which I'm now accustomed to. I do quests on my alts, and I do cult. It just gets frustrating for me personally to do the same thing again and again for each one of my alts. That said though, its definately possible through normal questing and grinding. I only get frustrated because I get tired of doing the continuous quest again and again. It becomes irritating after a certain amount of times, even if it is done on level. At least for me it does. Lol. That said, I love playing as a cleric, and find it quite fun. (I even tried to IH, and rez on my alts because I'm just so used to it. Tried to IH someone that was dying with my sin, tried to use plume shell on my sin, and tried to rez on my barb. Yeah, it didn't work too well. Lol.) I like to level characters, and see them get stronger. I just get bored when its the same thing again and again and not a great deal of xp/sp to show for it. Lol.

Also, good luck on obtaining your gears that you're working to create. Hopefully you'll get all of the necessary materials soon. :D

edited February 2012
    Options
    Not sure what's so hard about doing quests while normally leveling... Oh wait this is the level 100 in one week generation so that explains everything.

I did this quest chain at proper level so I didn't notice that is was long but then again I actually play the game and read quests rather than treating it like a private server.

I assure you that it took me well over a week to reach level 100. I quested, normally leveled, and culted for hours and hours and hours on end. I played this game, and had fun doing it. I've completed cultivation, and ran the gauntlet to do it. I did it on proper level too. I didn't know where fc was until level 76, and didn't run it until my low level 80's. I didn't even activate hypers until level 76, so I assure you that I ran the gaunlet, and back again, and am well aware of my class and my capabilities.

I played the game, and still am. I read the quests, and never played it as a private server. I'm leveling my alts some now. However, I'm mainly on my cleric, so they don't see many levels, since I keep logging her back in. That said, they'd still be low leveled now if I had not done it that way, or I'd have never played them. This is a personaly preference. I'm not supporting running fc for anyone. I will tell you that it comes with its detriments. I'll tell you that you need to learn your class before powerleveling again and again...which is exactly why I take the time to learn them...even going as far as to turn down some fc runs when I'm trying to learn my alts class. This is just the method that I chose for my alts...which I still don't play much. Good or bad, I still chose it, and had fun while doing it. I know my main very well, and can perform on her very efficiently. So, please understand that I didn't get to where I am through a mere cakewalk. I walked the miles, and ran the gauntlet. Just because I'm not as motivated to level my alts, please don't take me for some noob that knows nothing of my class or what to do. You'd be sorely mistaken if you did.

edited February 2012
    Options
    Note: This thread is derailing, and that's partially my fault. That said, I personally don't like 29 cult, but I had to bear it and grunt through it.

• Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    stuff ;[
    Eh in the end, I just feel like if you don't want to level a character the legit way, then you don't need that character. I would definitely agree that they need to augment the exp/spirit rewards for standard questing, but it's not like they haven't thrown enough other stuff into the mix to make up the difference.

Impatience is quite frankly the biggest contributor towards a whole list of problems with this game, not the least of which is those who really will powerlevel their first character from lv1 to 100 and just buy gears from the CS in order to be "the best." So even if patience isn't necessarily our forte, I would say an MMO like this is perhaps the best opportunity to practice it. :P (and yes, I have my own problems with patience occasionally)

The thing about clerics is - and I certainly do sympathize with this - DPS output is not their forte. You can build her any way you like, but she'll never be a wizard. With that in mind, I can totally see why you carry a Jones Blessing more than an O'Malleys, but the latter would be so much more helpful in team situations like the Emp fight, especially given your low Vit. Let's be honest - in a tough fight like Emp, you won't be casting attacks very often, if at all. But there's no reason you can't carry both blessings, so I'd say just get both and swap between them depending on if you're soloing or in a tough instance. :)

I can also sympathize with the charm thing, but most classes have no reason to need to be charmed all the time. Especially not a sin. :P Actually, a sin has quite the advantage in Jungle due to Deaden and Focused Mind potentially allowing them to survive attacks in time to get away from mobs. As for the fire bugs, well, a genie skill and a couple of standard pots should be more than enough to hold a sin over until you can move away from it (and a cleric can just stand there healing herself instead).

You have no idea how many people I've met who made a character just to get into random nirv squads. I practically have to beg and plead with these people, don't listen to the world chats! Those squads are born of impatience (or as they put it, "efficiency") and will recruit only to suit that impatience. Nirvana is completely doable with a non-APS squad (and I'm talking regular nirv here, not caster nirv). All you need is a couple of good friends who are willing to take their time and have fun with it.

(I would link you my build for reference, but it looks like pwcalc is down again >_<)

And yeah, we're veering a bit off-topic here, but to me the whole common thread is people being impatient and wanting to bypass anything they arbitrarily choose - in this case, their culti.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Other Active Characters:
  • ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide
    ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

my main was in the game before u so dont talk kiidd
  • BabaORiley - Dreamweaver
    BabaORiley - Dreamweaver Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    That is my favorite part of leveling alts.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=76941

It is fun, at least when you are learning a profession for the first time.

It is when most professions have gotten a good portion of their basic skills and then get to know the combos etc. Usually, it goes by fast, because the nature of the kill xx mobs encourages squad-ding in the wild.

Killing Faeng and getting 6 stingers is too hard???

Every MMO I have played has end-gamers who QQ about how boring it is to level up alts.
    I think it is a bit jaded, all this commotion over end-gamers desire to have one of every type profession to twiddle around.

Still, I think it would be reasonable, and a good way to pay for new content, if a CS 'Cultivation Stone' and a CS 'Level to 100 Stone' could only be ONLY be purchased (and not trade-able) by a level 105 main and transferred to an alt on the same account. It would be a nice reward/privilege for attaining level 105.

Or maybe it is an economic opportunity, Lvl 39 culti runs for 500k?

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The exodus is here
    The happy ones are near
    BabaORiley
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    That is my favorite part of leveling alts.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=76941

It is fun, at least when you are learning a profession for the first time.

It is when most professions have gotten a good portion of their basic skills and then get to know the combos etc. Usually, it goes by fast, because the nature of the kill xx mobs encourages squad-ding in the wild.

Killing Faeng and getting 6 stingers is too hard???

Every MMO I have played has end-gamers who QQ about how boring it is to level up alts.
    I think it is a bit jaded, all this commotion over end-gamers desire to have one of every type profession to twiddle around.

Still, I think it would be reasonable, and a good way to pay for new content, if a CS 'Cultivation Stone' and a CS 'Level to 100 Stone' could only be ONLY be purchased (and not trade-able) by a level 105 main and transferred to an alt on the same account. It would be a nice reward/privilege for attaining level 105.

Or maybe it is an economic opportunity, Lvl 39 culti runs for 500k?

b:bye

God I hope if they ever did do such a thing, it wouldn't be available only to the people who cheated and Kitamura, Datalec, and a couple of others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    God I hope if they ever did do such a thing, it wouldn't be available only to the people who cheated and Kitamura, Datalec, and a couple of others.

^^This.

Unless the new expansion really does bring a good new way to level to 105 (and I'm not holding my breath on that), it would only punish the people who chose to obey the rules.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Ok...One thing, the two sins you named there DIDN'T Cheat for their 105. They worked for it.

Just like Elayne and Rinc (and w/e the other sin's name was...I can't even remember what server his *** was on >_>).

Now if they made that orb to where anybody who is 101 and has at least their 100 culti done then that would work for me. (Lvl character to 100 -> buy culti stone -> get character up to lvl 89 culti)
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ok...One thing, the two sins you named there DIDN'T Cheat for their 105. They worked for it.

Just like Elayne and Rinc (and w/e the other sin's name was...I can't even remember what server his *** was on >_>).

...That was why they were placed in their own separate category "the people cheated AND blah blah blah (who don't belong to this category) as opposed to "the people who cheated such as. blah blah" which would make them examples. >>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ...That was why they were placed in their own separate category "the people cheated AND blah blah blah (who don't belong to this category) as opposed to "the people who cheated such as. blah blah" which would make them examples. >>

When I read it, it seemed like you grouped them together. Which is why I posted like I did...

Sorry :>
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]