29 culti

Options
ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide
ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide Posts: 203 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
They need to update this and make it shorter.
IT TAKES HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb
you get the biggest headache after finishing it
Post edited by ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I have found it less painful if you do it at the appropriate level so you at least get some decent exp for it. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Done at level it is far from half as annoying. It's great exp.

Plus with the new stash, you even get convenient teleport incense to speed it up if you think ahead and use it wisely.

However if you PLevel your toon past even their 30s then yeah, sucks, but it's your own fault b:bye
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Guddah - Archosaur
    Guddah - Archosaur Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    No sir.
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It took me a day to finish it on my myst. b:laugh
    Lazy ppl ftwb:victory
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It's easy to finish if you've got a Veno with KUNKUN as a BattlePet & a (Lv1~pet heal) too help you Fight the 29 Culti Boss!!!!!!!b:laugh b:dirty b:chuckle

b:victory
  • Nedira - Dreamweaver
    Nedira - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    How is it long? It's just 6 spider stingers and Farng. You can do it in less than 10 minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    How is it long? It's just 6 spider stingers and Farng. You can do it in less than 10 minutes.

Well as for me, I consider "29 culti" to be the entire chain that begins with the Venomous Ghouls outside West Arch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Well as for me, I consider "29 culti" to be the entire chain that begins with the Venomous Ghouls outside West Arch.

I hate this quest chain with the power of a 100 suns......and I consider this to be the 29 culti as well. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    They should introduce cultivation stone, automatically advance your spiritual level. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    They should introduce cultivation stone, automatically advance your spiritual level. b:pleased

Please god yes. b:thanks

Perhaps allow it to be purchased by a character with 100 culti complete, and have it account stashable. (That way you'd have to have done full culti at least once).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    level to 100 stone.

The sad thing is, the half-wits who play this game would buy it and use it.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Please god yes. b:thanks

Perhaps allow it to be purchased by a character with 100 culti complete, and have it account stashable. (That way you'd have to have done full culti at least once).

Pfft, you know it'll be a cash shop item like trade skills. As long as your the appropriate level you can go as high as you want in 5 minutes and after 50 window prompts.
  • Nedira - Dreamweaver
    Nedira - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The one that starts at 21...? Wow, that's a long range... I can't count all that because of all the quests I do alongside them.

Though I'm not a powerleveling noob either, so it makes sense I guess b:chuckleb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Pfft, you know it'll be a cash shop item like trade skills. As long as your the appropriate level you can go as high as you want in 5 minutes and after 50 window prompts.

I actually enjoy crafting, so I've never paid attention to the cashshop trade skill items. b:chuckle

Can you really max out your tradeskills in 5 minutes with them? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I actually enjoy crafting, so I've never paid attention to the cashshop trade skill items. b:chuckle

Can you really max out your tradeskills in 5 minutes with them? b:shocked

lol yeh pretty much. 30g per trade skill and you can get lvl 8 in a few minutes as long as your high enough level.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol yeh pretty much. 30g per trade skill and you can get lvl 8 in a few minutes as long as your high enough level.

But that..... takes all the fun out of it. b:sad

Then again, I have two characters with maxed out cupboards, fully stocked with crafting mats. I never sell crafting mats. Ever. Cuz, hey, one day I'll want to craft something that needs those mats, and then they'll be there waiting for me! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Options
    But that..... takes all the fun out of it. b:sad

Then again, I have two characters with maxed out cupboards, fully stocked with crafting mats. I never sell crafting mats. Ever. Cuz, hey, one day I'll want to craft something that needs those mats, and then they'll be there waiting for me! b:cute

I agree. And no way in hell I'd pay 30 gold, cash shopped OR farmed, for that.

BTW, I'm working on lvl 7 tailoring, deal me some of your goods b:chuckle
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    They need to update this and make it shorter.
    IT TAKES HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb
    you get the biggest headache after finishing it

OMG, a game that actually makes you go through things that resemble a game... how dare them.

/facepalm
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Akolade - Dreamweaver
    Akolade - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Firstly - OH NOES THE GAME IS MAKING YOU DO QUESTS FOR NECESSARY STUFF WHATEVER SHALL WE DO </sarcasm> - get over it, it's something you have to do in the game. If you don't like it don't play the game. >.>

Secondly - Oh god no, no cultivation stones, it's bad enough with everything in the cash shop as it is!
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Firstly - OH NOES THE GAME IS MAKING YOU DO QUESTS FOR NECESSARY STUFF WHATEVER SHALL WE DO </sarcasm> - get over it, it's something you have to do in the game. If you don't like it don't play the game. >.>

Secondly - Oh god no, no Cultivation Stones, it's bad enough with everything in the cash shop as it is!

...and so they were named...
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Enters.

Looks at thread.

I hate level 29 cultivation.

Burns thread because it reminded me of that stupid cult that several of my alts are going to have to do.

Burns thread to the ground because of this.

Exits.

Comes back, and burns ashes.

Leaves. Burns door down and keeps on going.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Man, idk what you guys are complaining about. 29 culti was grueling, sure, but that made it all the more awesome to finish it and then do Qingzi afterward. Raise your hand if you got the Belt of the Fallen Soul and kept it on for, like 20 levels after that? XD

And the next few cultis aren't that long. 39 culti is a joke, 49 culti isn't hard at all anymore (just find a lv100 willing to solo it for you), 59 culti just IS the associated fb, etc. etc... frankly, IMO there isn't another culti that kicks your *** and makes you like it until the combination of Lv100 / 4th map culti. :P

And if you would seriously use a "cultivation stone" to skip over primary parts of the game, just quit now, because you clearly have no taste for the actual content.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Sukinee - Heavens Tear
    Sukinee - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ...The culti really is not that bad, and it gives good experience in your 20s.

Have you done the OHT cultivation quests? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member of Nocturne and Hikari...spread the light be nice to others!

"I conform to non-conformity." Join date: November 2008 :D
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    100 cultivation is worse. b:cute
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ...and so they were named...
    ...The culti really is not that bad, and it gives good experience in your 20s.

Have you done the OHT cultivation quests? b:cry

Yes. That was the most painful and tedious one. I finally got celestial sage a month or so ago, but man was that annoying.

Emp murders me without a cause. (Died over 12 times on him when he random aggroed me.)

People kept dc'ing on my delta runs.

The rare drops in Valley of the scarred sucked

...and oh so much more.

The main reason that the level 29 quest is so hated is because it truly is long and tedious. Also, I won't lie, I've been placing my alts through alt fc runs. It does get boring and tedious to have to do the same quests all over again...especially after I did them all on my main the hard way. I simply don't want to have to go through all of that again if I can help it.

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.

edited February 2012
    Options
    100 cultivation is worse. b:cute

FAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fixed.

I still hate level 29 cult though. I have no love for that cult at all.

• Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Personally, the 21-29 culti is nothing compared to the 72 culti...
    It takes FOREVER.
    b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hey, I'd have had my 100 culti done already if Celeslord hadn't glitched on me. >_< But when that's finally fixed, I'm gonna look at that third sage sprite with pride. :P

@Serenity: How much HP do you have? My squad had some trouble with Emp but we managed to bring him down on our third attempt (with a little luck).

I guess I just don't see the point in abusing FF for your alts. I'd agree that it's less of a problem if you've already played once through and are able to learn your new char very quickly, as so many claim to have done. But on the other hand, playing through those quests is how you experienced the actual game content. If you're bored of them, you may as well be bored of the whole game. o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Blizard - Dreamweaver
    Blizard - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ur just lazy =.= u joined game after they added hyper exp, genies and fc so u get high lvl fast but can't play ur toon which makes getting squads for any bh pain couse too many failed players out there, just stop whining and do ur culti, u probably never do any quests anyway so be quiet and learn how to fight mobs at least without dying every 2-3 mins, and if u think 29 culti is pain then wait till 90+ one, THAT is a really annoying thing <.<
    Don't feed trolls b:shocked

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hey, I'd have had my 100 culti done already if Celeslord hadn't glitched on me. >_< But when that's finally fixed, I'm gonna look at that third sage sprite with pride. :P

@Serenity: How much HP do you have? My squad had some trouble with Emp but we managed to bring him down on our third attempt (with a little luck).

I guess I just don't see the point in abusing FF for your alts. I'd agree that it's less of a problem if you've already played once through and are able to learn your new char very quickly, as so many claim to have done. But on the other hand, playing through those quests is how you experienced the actual game content. If you're bored of them, you may as well be bored of the whole game. o.o

I have a little over 4k hp unbuffed, 5.4 with level 10 barb buffs, and 5.6 with sage barb buffs. Emp hits me for over that. (Around 8k, so I'm a one shot for him.)

Also, I do earlier quests on my alts. (They don't go to fc from level 1.) I agree that the quests do give you the experience necessary to play and master your class. That's part of the reason why my alts don't run bh normally right now...because they are behind, and because I wouldn't be able to properly perform the task that I would need to. I do run bh, but I run it with close friends, who understand that my alts are indeed nooby, since I have not mastered them yet. I will not lie. It is frustrating going from over a 78k crit on my cleric to 1k crit on my barb. I've been through the content of it on my cleric. I know my cleric well, and have mastered her. My cleric is the main character that I play with, so my inexperience on my alts is not much of a problem for me now. I will learn them, but for now, I play them for fun, get them stronger, and get some tactics for them. I got my wiz past her level 29 cult...then the very next day had to get my barb past it. That is frustrating. It doesn't mean that I don't like the game. It just means that I get tired of doing the same thing all over again and again.

When I'm not doing an alt fc, I do grind and kill things on my alts, in order to learn more tactics with them. There are some ways to compensate for having not done those quests if one is willing to put forth the effort for it.

However, as you said...I have already put forth the effort on my main. I've done literally all of cultivation, done quests well into midgame, and nearing endgame. My cleric didn't start running regularly in fc until level 80's, and she's the main one that I like to play with. I literally won't stay on my alts. I always inevitably switch back for one reason or another. I don't think that its fair to assume that one should quit or that they are bored with the games content for not being fond of a particular cultivation part that they've done on their main, and three of their alts. I'm entitled to dislike certain aspects of the game. For example, I hate bh69, but it doesn't mean that I'm bored with the games content. I still ventured into bh69 on my cleric. I hated getting brim, but I still did it. Certain aspects of the game do not really appeal to me. Brim is a pain, Certain waves in delta are a pain, bh69 was a pain, level 100 cultivation was a real pain, and level 29 cult was a pain and an annoyance. However, I still did them. I don't have to like a particular quest, or even a particular chain of quests. For example, that stupid rare drop quest with the tauroc commanders took me 2 days to complete it on my cleric since the drop would not come. I've experienced the games content. However, now that I have, I'm not going to be exactly thrilled at the concept of going through all of that again for each one of my alts...especially the more tedious portions of it.

(I know that a few points are jumbled here and there. I'm simply not up to editing that post right now.)