We need 1 more spark

124»

Comments

• Seascraper - Sanctuary
    Seascraper - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    gees just look at was posted i didnt said i wanted the 4th spark (i have a seeker also...) r9 gear is not as much as nirvana gear in costs if somone has any problem with 5 aps look first to yourself...

i never said we need a fourth spark(sins already increase their chi just with skills)
    and yes its almost at no harm because i can say that if you have good atackers you wont be noticed while casting thats why theres suposedly an organization in a faction for TW. ive just posted what i read somewhere in the forums already...

btw just forgeting while wizards can just stay with rank gears sins get to have rank gear (top at least and in some case dagger also) and nirvana armour this is way much more than what you pay just for rank gear...
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I know I'm not supposed to insult mods, but seriously? Do you actually play or just blindly APS rage?

An extra spark would be far more beneficial to casters than it would any APS class. In fact, for PvP it would be even more game breaking than caster purge weapons...

APS class would benefit a little, so instead of using a spark pot or genie skill, a BM could triple>dragon easier. That's about it really.

how much gamebreaking would be caster manazerk weapons then? b:chuckle
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I want 1 more spark

Fixed...
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Fixed...
    I didn't mean another spark burst, like 1000 weapon damage for 20s. I just want 4th spark. Did you see new skills for psychic? All cost at least 2 sparks or even 3. Psychic is class hardly dependable on sparks. Every important physic skills require spark.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarsy - Dreamweaver
    Sarsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Instead of giving everyone another spark just give all casters and barbarians ( since they QQ they are being left out of aps/caster events ) an inner harmony skill. :P
  • EscapeFate - Dreamweaver
    EscapeFate - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Mmmm, I think we all have enough sparks already. Maybe too many. b:thanks

It's just some classes have more trouble gaining/building sparks. The number of sparks isn't the issue.
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    So wizards can instacast all 3 of their ultis in a row b:question
    Do you mind if i use one of thos pictures in your troll dump in my sig?
  • ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide
    ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    instant MS, BT, bids combo. nty
  • tubai05
    tubai05 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Ehmm someone can tell me whats the use of sparks for Mystics compared to other classes?
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Instead of giving everyone another spark just give all casters and barbarians ( since they QQ they are being left out of aps/caster events ) an inner harmony skill. :P

I would love that inner harmony spell on my cleric. Its kind of discouraging that my level 80 sin with inner harmony at level 1 gets more chi gain that my level 100 celestial sage cleric does with all of her skills maxed out to either level 10 or level 11 sage. My sin also gains a spark for going into forced stealth. My cleric loses chi for using her defenses. Casters do need better chi gain...though it may make wizzies, and psys...namely wizzies OP with chains of BT, MS, and BIDS. My cleric only has one attack ulti, so this isn't much of a problem as far as her being OP, but it would help greatly.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Im I wrong or this is a necro? :O
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Necro Dx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • JebakLesny - Dreamweaver
    JebakLesny - Dreamweaver Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Coming next summer ... Quadruple spark!

Increases weapon damage by 1000% and decreases time between attacks by 50%!

i'd like the idea!!!!b:laugh
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Not sure. It falls smack dead on the line. Lol.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Futurelord - Dreamweaver
    Futurelord - Dreamweaver Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Not sure. It falls smack dead on the line. Lol.

Most certainly.

My 2 cents before this gets locked.

Allow us to hold 4 sparks+99 chi but without giving us a new spark eruption. The only benefit aps users in general get is a chance to double demon spark once every blue moon. (The ones who cant refill all 3 sparks before demon spark wears off)

For the rest of us it give us more room to use defensive skills as well as offensive skills selectively. I don't like how clerics lose chi with every defense skill in the book, yes that include immobilize and sleep (one shield being as useless as lasting for only 10 seconds but with half the power of plumeshell), as well as an entire spark for seal of the god.

Allow us to be more versatile but not overpowered, everyone can spam nukes and make spark combos with genies+apoths+sage skills already so no real difference.

/inbeforelock
    b:scorn...We are one, We are many, We are watching you...b:scorn
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Necro...

But I loved seeing APS ragers rage about how extra chi would benefit aps characters when they didn't realize that this would benefit casters the most.

b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    maybe a comprimise-how bout instead of half a spark the sages get one that does a full spark instead
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    So wizards can instacast all 3 of their ultis in a row b:question

I would LOVE to see that in TW XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Most certainly.

My 2 cents before this gets locked.

Allow us to hold 4 sparks+99 chi but without giving us a new spark eruption. The only benefit aps users in general get is a chance to double demon spark once every blue moon. (The ones who cant refill all 3 sparks before demon spark wears off)

For the rest of us it give us more room to use defensive skills as well as offensive skills selectively. I don't like how clerics lose chi with every defense skill in the book, yes that include immobilize and sleep (one shield being as useless as lasting for only 10 seconds but with half the power of plumeshell), as well as an entire spark for seal of the god.

Allow us to be more versatile but not overpowered, everyone can spam nukes and make spark combos with genies+apoths+sage skills already so no real difference.

/inbeforelock

That's exactly what I wanted when I made this poll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    close thread please krittycat
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited February 2012
    Final poll, "NO" wins.

Closing this for necro. ^^ such a early necro at that.
This discussion has been closed.