R8 recast ripoff ?

Options
2»

Comments

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I spent 60$ in cash to get these stats ? I expected id get a few bad stats but that's not even funny. PW can kiss my a$$ if they think ill charge gold again. Ive been screwed many times over past three years but this tops it all. I know i was taking a risk but why add dex/str on an arcane leggings ?? b:laughb:angry

Strength +10
    Dex +6
    Max endurance +25%

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6887/28775145.jpg

what were you hoping for?
    Strength +6~12 - 7.81%
    Dexterity +6~12 - 7.81%
    Magic +6~12 - 7.81%
    Vitality +6~12 - 7.81%
    Maximum Endurance +25% - 7.81%
    Critical Hit Rate +1~2% - 1.56%
    HP: +80~150 - 7.81%
    MP +180~300 - 7.81%
    Reduce Physical damage taken +1~2% - 7.81%
    Reduce Magic damage taken +1~2% - 7.81%
    Channelling 1~3% - 3.91%
    MP Recovery +12~24 - 7.81%
    Elemental Resistance +4~10% - 0.78%
    HP Recovery +12~25 - 7.81%
    Evasion +100~200 - 7.81%

+24 mag and 2 crit?

cleric in my faction got reduce req 25% on weapon... twice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    what were you hoping for?

+24 mag and 2 crit?

cleric in my faction got reduce req 25% on weapon... twice

ouch, oh the wonderful world of re-rolls b:laugh
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Yes, just like nirvy weapons can get 2 -ints or 2 -chan etc.

tyb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hiddenmonkey
    hiddenmonkey Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If you're going to hide your name don't you think you should hide "Manufactured by __Ian__"?
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If you're going to hide your name don't you think you should hide "Manufactured by __Ian__"?

Considering he posted using the character that made it, I doubt he was making any real effort to hide anything.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    One more question.

2 pieces of recasted R8 adding 900HP.
    3 pieces adding 1500HP according to database.

Now, You will gain 2400HP(900+1500) with 3 pieces, or you will gain just 900(2 pieces)
    +600(3 pieces) together 1500 HP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Probably just a silly workaround in case a trigger happy mod does "LOL NAMING AND SHAMING!"
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    One more question.

2 pieces of recasted R8 adding 900HP.
    3 pieces adding 1500HP according to database.

Now, You will gain 2400HP(900+1500) with 3 pieces, or you will gain just 900(2 pieces)
    +600(3 pieces) together 1500 HP.

the +1500hp for 3 pieces is probably a mistake most ppl think it will be soulforce, but as a psy going for full r8 recast i cant lose either wayb:victory
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I got double channeling on my chest piece (one -2, and the other -3) and mag res, I got double 2% increased mag resistance and strenght on leggings, and -3 channeling with 9 magic and +6 MP recovery on boots. I farmed half of the mats, and bought the rest. I'm keeping the leggings as they are coz you know what? The armor has NO requirements, no str nor mag, just the rep, so you can easily relocate any missmatched points back into magic with a cheap reset note (note that the weap does keep its requirements), and I like the extra mag res...eh eh XD

Stop crying and get actually smart...and learn to read, if you had read the armor reqs properly you would've realized that you can relocate any extra points away, with no hard feelings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
    edited February 2012
    Options
    the +1500hp for 3 pieces is probably a mistake most ppl think it will be soulforce, but as a psy going for full r8 recast i cant lose either wayb:victory
    Hmm. Thanks. So any1 know how it is? Is it soulforce or HP? I'm psy too btw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    the set bonus are different by class
    2 pieces are always + hp (different amounts for AA LA HA)
    3rd for wiz is -3 chan

if you really want to know... pwdatabase.com
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    the set bonus are different by class
    2 pieces are always + hp (different amounts for AA LA HA)
    3rd for wiz is -3 chan

if you really want to know... pwdatabase.com

thats were the dispute comes form data base says hp but frst translation ppl made had something they couldn't translate and everyone thinks it soulforce, and the reason why ppl still dont think its hp is cause that would be crazy amount of hp for an arcane class to get and more importantly the 3 piece bonus is tends tailored to class, sin archer get interval, bms get mag deff, veno's phys deff, cleric deff lvls, wiz gets screwed with -3 chan, and on top of all of that most ppl with 100+ psys are either have half r8/TT99/vana or going full r9 so not much intensive for most psys find out, im working on 3rd pies so i'll find out in a few weeks when i get the giant pile of mats i need and post a screen **** as proof either way
  • yingvang
    yingvang Posts: 1
    edited February 2012
    Options
    no its not a rip off.. xD infact im prollyt he first 5.0 base BM on PW xD double interval on R8 chest recast
  • Ithlia - Heavens Tear
    Ithlia - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It is PW hinting that they want you to get r9 b:chuckle

But yes, I agree that the chances of getting the stats you want are quite small. I would rather farm the billions of coins to get r9, not only to keep me interested in the game, but also so I know what the hell stats will be on my gear lol.
  • Ithlia - Heavens Tear
    Ithlia - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hmm. Thanks. So any1 know how it is? Is it soulforce or HP? I'm psy too btw.

You obtain soulforce via your refinement on your gear. I do not think it is possible for there to be a stat on gear that gives you additional soulforce.
  • Revalen - Raging Tide
    Revalen - Raging Tide Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You obtain soulforce via your refinement on your gear. I do not think it is possible for there to be a stat on gear that gives you additional soulforce.

Eh, not to be picky, but this isn't true.

☆☆Miracle Pendant

It's because you can't refine it. Since SF is a little important to a psy, they added it as a stat. 2500 is just under what a +12 refine would yield.

Confusion is understandable. Even PWcalc doesn't have a soulforce stat on any piece of gear, nor is it manually addable. As for the complect on r8 recast, dunno.
    thats were the dispute comes form data base says hp but frst translation ppl made had something they couldn't translate and everyone thinks it soulforce, and the reason why ppl still dont think its hp is cause that would be crazy amount of hp for an arcane class to get and more importantly the 3 piece bonus is tends tailored to class, sin archer get interval, bms get mag deff, veno's phys deff, cleric deff lvls, wiz gets screwed with -3 chan, and on top of all of that most ppl with 100+ psys are either have half r8/TT99/vana or going full r9 so not much intensive for most psys find out, im working on 3rd pies so i'll find out in a few weeks when i get the giant pile of mats i need and post a screen **** as proof either way

Eagerly awaiting this out of curiosity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

It's not a dispute, the Chinese version says it's +1500 soulforce for the three piece set bonus. It must not have translated properly. I'll message him to fix that.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It's not a dispute, the Chinese version says it's +1500 soulforce for the three piece set bonus. It must not have translated properly. I'll message him to fix that.

fixed, and hope your right the messed up translation but like i said i cant lose either way on the set bonus
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Strength +10
    Dex +6
    Max endurance +25%

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6887/28775145.jpg

If you're too poor for R9, stick with regular R8...all the cool, original Psychics are doing it.

On a non-sarcastic note:
    You should have known better than to gamble on R8 Recast, when the stat bonuses for Nirvy Recast are better for Psychics than regular R8 in the first place. It's sort of like buying 1 pack, and hoping you get something incredible.
    ....If you have to pick between -chan or crit% which one do you think is a better idea considering our class has one of the fastest channeling times? (Rhetorical question, btw.)

Will Nirvy be more expensive? Of course; anything you have actually to work for on this game is difficult to obtain these days. It will take quite the amount of aforementioned work. You will feel much better about yourself when you finally accomplish it, however, than if you keep gambling on the chance that maybe possibly someday you'll get the stats you need.

But is it more expensive than constantly recasting your R8, over and over and over again? Or worse, is it more expensive than selling your left kidney to get R9? (I hear you get more money for your right one though...)

You do the math.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q