How to lvl up faster?

Options
2»

Comments

• Rev - Dreamweaver
    Rev - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle I just had to share this song from YouTube, after mentions of zhen parties (a...the good old days!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGCdRxtw-Ho

Thank you for this. I have not seen this before.

Brought a tear to my eye.
  • Veri - Lothranis
    Veri - Lothranis Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    On the topic of leveling up faster does anyone remember the last Oracles / Hypers sale costs ?
  • ruletheworld1
    ruletheworld1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Guys im lvl 83 in 2 days just by fighting the great terror a number of times just keep fighting bosses good luck :)
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Necro
  • BloodyNero - Raging Tide
    BloodyNero - Raging Tide Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Dont worry, youre a sin. Soon you'll be soloing everything in game and making tons of coin doing it.
    Slow down and enjoy the ride.

Sins are a fully CS class now. FCC duo's are a pain to do and not much money (FC heads cost only 250k). FCC solo u need r8 or TT 99 atleast both of which are CS stuff mostly atm. Even then u're stuck cuz FCC is bad business now. Then comes nirvana, the game's biggest irony. People do Nirvana for farming nirvana gear but nivana's hv become so aps dominated that u need 4-5 aps to do nirvana on sins and the irony is u need nirvy daggers to get 4 aps.....or u need a love up and down with r8 recast...which one wud u go? xD. Still 3.33 aps sins get nirvana squads so u still have hopes but again...CS class xD.
    Damn I remember Zhen parties!! Those were fun!! Great exp and the drops ... lots of cash...too bad people dont do that anymore...just proves that this game is more and more about how people wanna solo stuff and don't wanna work in groups anymore b:sad
    Archosaur assault ftw :D

btw just do quests from 76-80 and don't forget BH quests. Tag along with other people in the wraithgate area while u quest so u can get the quests done faster. Yeah and do TB quest chain if u haven't yet... at one point, it becomes a hidden quest so don't miss that. At the end of TB quests u get Tidal protection charm which is the same as a Plat HP charm and will help u solo shades in FC 80-89. Also do alot of grinding/merching so u can get r4 top (1.5mil). Dark Shingards of Hades (300k -700k), Hook and Thorns ( best farm it but it's 2.5 -4 mil for the basic one) and yeah TM 69 cape ( 4mil). TM 69 cape is optional but totally worth it cuz,u can only do TM69 b4 80, TM 79 (70-90) is hard to find and costs 6mil and has a chance to fail, then Lunar glade cape(90+) costs 60-70 mil..... U have alot to do b4 80 so don't rush up and get to 80 only to get stuck. FCC is costly too so u need to save up on hypers and crabs and shard and refine all ur gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ichimokusan - Sanctuary
    Ichimokusan - Sanctuary Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Someone said CS isn't a normal way to level but for as long I can remember there were Friendship Quest (I recently returned to game after a couple years and never see people recruiting for this anymore) and Crazy Stone.

I don't think you should care much about leveling up faster. Find some friends and a social faction so you can have people to talk with while you grind or get groups for instances. Hang around low level areas and help newbs when grinding gets boring. You can't really level faster than your current method without powerleveling.
  • Segreta - Sanctuary
    Segreta - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Necro

Aye,and I repeat

NECRO
    Iam Segreta,Queen of the Chicken Kingdom,proud owner of the legendary Blue Chicken,BEHOLD Mortals o,o^
    Current # Chickens:
    ^,^ <- My Cleric <3
    o,o <- My Veno
    n_n <- My Bm
    =,= <- My Barb *Used as Mount*
    >,o <- My Sin(Stealth all the time for no reason)
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    b:chuckle I just had to share this song from YouTube, after mentions of zhen parties (a...the good old days!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGCdRxtw-Ho

it's a good Necro actually, i liked the video.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Sins are a fully CS class now. FCC duo's are a pain to do and not much money (FC heads cost only 250k). FCC solo u need r8 or TT 99 atleast both of which are CS stuff mostly atm. Even then u're stuck cuz FCC is bad business now. Then comes nirvana, the game's biggest irony. People do Nirvana for farming nirvana gear but nivana's hv become so aps dominated that u need 4-5 aps to do nirvana on sins and the irony is u need nirvy daggers to get 4 aps.....or u need a love up and down with r8 recast...which one wud u go? xD. Still 3.33 aps sins get nirvana squads so u still have hopes but again...CS class xD.

Um...

You can get 2.86/4.0 APS with R8, just requires Nirvana leggings and a tome. Plus all the other -interval gears.

And no, people don't really do Nirvana to farm Nirvana gear anymore. They mostly do it to sell the mats to shops, who in turn sell them to people who want to buy them.

And I'm getting Nirvana just fine as a 3.33 sage. And a Demon could get 3.33 with R8 and nirvana leggings.

And FCC isn't even good money, it never was. Selling TM is much better: even if you have 3 people sharing it (one to start the quest, two high levels), you're still looking at 1m per person for 15 minutes, meaning 4m/hour.

Oh and just to put your "CS class" thing to rest: I have +6 armors, Nirvana daggers, nirvana boots, R8, TT99 wrists, TT99 boots, TT99 necklace and belt and I've never spent a cent on the game. Nor have I ever sold a single FCC to anyone. Nor have I ever been to a 10 minute or faster Nirvana run.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.