Server Lag

Options
2»

Comments

• Zenorx - Harshlands
    Zenorx - Harshlands Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I doubt it is PQ3 causing this because the rarthquake seems more likely but it is possible.

However for the people asking, the difference between SFC and the PQ3 glitch is that SFC is instanced, in the a29 FC map. This means it will make this instance lagg but not the world map.

It is entirely possible that the amount of mobs seen in that SS could be causing lagg because it is the world map and there is only one instance of it open.

I know this is a bit of a sketchy topic but ima bring it up anyway.

On um other servers with less processing power as the PWI servers, a GM spawning that amount of mobs will lagg the world map and then crash it. ( People in instances will be fine )

Because of the awesome power of the PWI server the mobs may not be crashing the world map but they may be lagging it.

Although if everone dissconnects from the server except for instanced people, it is entirely possible the world map could have crashed and auto restarted

Since its going to take the gms awhile and this is in the world map, everyone should tell as many people about the glitch and then go down to pq and ks the mons and finish the ballista quest so the glitchers have to kill the 25mil hp boss to glitch again
  • Lagolan - Sanctuary
    Lagolan - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Sadly today is March 27th and i'm having a serious lag issues, most of my Faction is complaining about the lag as well!
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Dreamweaver is the same. I cant even log into the game, it just timeout or leaves a permanent black screen saying loging into game..please wait ( forever it seems). I am tired of this game's glitches and problems. I suggest u stop worrying about making money for a couple hours and fix this huge mess pwi has become.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Sadly today is March 27th and i'm having a serious lag issues, most of my Faction is complaining about the lag as well!

So your saying you necroed intentionally instead of making a new topic relevant to today
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.